by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:58 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Dragonflycliff watched the commotion of somecat being sad, and decided to walk over and try to help.
"What is happening?" she asked.
- @leopard. @Epiales @RoboPrism

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:40 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post
Dragonflycliff watched the commotion of somecat being sad, and decided to walk over and try to help.
"What is happening?" she asked.
- @leopard. @Epiales @RoboPrism

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

“I am fine,” Rat snapped at the warriors around him. Thought he was upset? He had a resting annoyed face. He shook some fur out of his face. He watched the other crowed him like he was a limp fox and they were staring at it. He snapped his head up slightly, puffing his chest out, frowning at the warriors. He finally decided to walk past them, pushing through the cream colored cat, not caring to get names and strike up a conversation.

@RoboPrism
@leopard.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:43 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

@taillow

Crowpaw exited the apprentice’s den with a yawn. He stretched out his arm slightly, testing where exactly all the pain was. Obviously it was right on the bite mark, but he wanted to know if it was anywhere else. The more I monitor it, the sooner I’ll know whether to get in to see the medicine cats.

He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, blinking his eyes as he looked around the clearing. He then shook out his pelt (almost falling due to him having lifted his front leg to walk forward) and began heading over to the small stream for a drink of water.

//No formatting, but here is the RedCrow interaction starter!
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
After a run around the territory - mostly to make sure the borders were secure, but also to give herself a bit of space from camp to think - Redhawk pushed her way back into camp and let a stretch run through her body from ears to tail tip. Her yellow-green eyes scanned the camp for one feline in particular. They had covered hunting - the last thing the tom needed before he'd be assessment ready was a tour of the ShadowClan border. Easy enough... the hornet was just thankful that Crowpaw was old enough and had fighting experience to hold his own should things go south.

Peering at him though it seemed that... he was injured?? Concern flooded her features as the reddish-brown hornet raced over, slowing to a stop as she neared him. "Crowpaw, what happened??" She hadn't taken him out for battle training, and their hunting had gone smooth enough. Had another warrior taken him out for a claws-out spar? Had he left camp on his own and run into a predator?? Quick eyes assessed the rest of him - it appeared the most visible wound was the one on his foreleg.

Eventually Red lifted her gaze back up to him, inquisitive and full of worry.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

@taillow

Oh, great. Jussst great. He looked up as Redhawk sped over to him, their face covered in concern and intuition. When turning his head, he revealed a thin scratch that lay vertically across a half a whisker-length on his neck. “Huh? Oh… uh….” he gulped and shuffled his paws nervously. I can’t lie… she’ll want to know who did this. The young mud-brown tom gulped down his fear. She’s just doing their job. That’s it… that’s all this lil conversation is. Her job: looking out for her apprentices. “A dead warrior. She brought me to her home in the Dark Forest and… fought me.”

Crowpaw didn’t want to talk about this anymore than necessary, and though he wished he could beg for her to leave him be he highly doubted she’d grant him that wish. As a hornet, it was their job to watch out for the safety of her Clanmates, and she was his mentor. She was obligated by her duty to ThunderClan to be concerned about his safety. “Is that all?” his green eyes narrowed as he looked up at her from the little creek. “Because I’m fine.” No, that was a lie. He really wasn’t fine. Who would be after a fight with a rival Clanner’s sister?
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
Turning his head revealed a scratch in her neck and Redhawk's breath caught in her throat. It wasn't the worst injury that she had seen but that didn't make the situation any better. Part of her felt guilty - she should've assessed his fighting and helped him brush up on his training; then he might not have gotten the wounds in the first place. Red's eyes clouded with more worry at the mention of the Dark Forest. She'd never been, but had heard stories of how cruel and ruthless the cats that resided there were.

"Oh sss-stars. Have you gone to sss-see Drizzlecloud o-or SS-Springlight yet?" Both of them looked unhealed, and the longer they went without treatment the greater the risk of infection. Briefly the thought of Crowpaw dying had her heart racing faster (it was highly unlikely, but that was disregarded in the heightened worry she felt for her apprentice). As he narrowed his eyes though and stated he was fine, Red found herself blinking.

"...I don't believe t-that for a sss-second." Despite her words, Red's tone was calm and understanding, and she looked at the wounds again. Leaning close she sniffed at the one on his neck, then his foreleg. No infection smell yet, but she was no medicine cat. Looking back up at the tom, she shook her head. "I've never been to t-the Dark Forest, sss-so I don't know what that's like... but I know 'not o-okay' when I see it." Call it her intuition, or the reading of how nervous he had been a moment ago.

"...I won't force you t-to talk with me, but at least let one of t-the medicine cats look at it?" Her question was heavy with pleading, trying to stress the importance of getting them looked at before they got worse. "You can t-tell them you got t-twisted up trying to hunt with me, if you don't want to mention your... extra nightly activities."

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Last edited by taillow; April 3rd, 2024 at 11:24 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:11 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

@taillow

He could practically feel the heat of tension through Redhawk’s gaze. But more than that, the Hornet had no problem expressing concern. It was all so… so believable. Her attitude reminded him of Sweetsong for a split second, which brought tears to the corners of his eyes as they softened.

”It’s not like I want to fight in the Dark Forest! I was forced to… I- I was given a choice, b-b-but at the same time I wasn’t.” Crowpaw was used to shedding tears by now. He had to have shed over a hundred in his lifetime! But this time was different. He was shedding tears in front of one of his Clanmates, in a Clan that he had never felt at home in (and still doesn’t). “T-this… Dark Forest warrior, s-she… wants me to protect her sibling. I- I tried getting away… t-that’s how I got t-the bite mark and scratch… I… I… I feel like it’s better I tell you who it is she wants me to protect, but I- I don’t… I don’t feel comfortable doing it with the rest of ThunderClan around. I don’t- I don’t even know if you’ll keep it a secret.”

How would he even explain a bite mark, one that was clearly from another cat, to two medicine cats? Getting in a tussle trying to hunt with Redhawk would be good excuse, but he didn’t want to risk her position in the Clan. “I’ll… I won’t feel right saying that. L-lying to a Hornet is a lot more different than lying to a medicine cat.”

While he was admitting he lied to his mentor, he was trying to not get many others involved in what was between him and Poisonberry. He already planned to involve Sweetsong, but only because she is Poisonberry’s living sister and knew her better than he did. Telling Redhawk who it is the Dark Forest warrior wants him to protect wouldn’t be a bad thing… would it? I hope they don’t tell Bumblestar. If Bumblestar ever finds out, I’m screwed.
Old April 4th, 2024, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond

Ferretkit played with Foxvalley

Whiteriver chatted with graymist
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:01 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

It was Dapplepaw's first official day of training as an apprentice. They knew they should be excited, but truth be told... they were kind of dreading all the new responsibilities they had to take on. There would be lots and lots of training to wear out the young tuxedo cat, but they felt confident that most of it would be easy for them. After all, they were pretty smart and pretty strong if they had to say so for themselves.

The night in the apprentice's den was awkward and they hadn't gotten much sleep, having to get used to a new area and new faces to rest around. They wondered if they could sneak off to get a few hours more of sleep before their mentor scooped them up to begin training, but as they were wandering back towards the apprentice's den, they made eye contact with Joycaller.

Dapplepaw sighed and accepted his fate, waddling over towards their mentor. They stopped and sat down with a tail curled around their paws, looking up at the taller, older warrior. "Before we start anything, can I have the story about how you lost the tip of your ear?" He asked, wanting to stall as long as possible before he had to do any physical exercise. "It makes you look cool, by the way. I'm not tryna be mean askin' about it."

@leopard.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:11 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

It was Dapplepaw's first official day of training as an apprentice. They knew they should be excited, but truth be told... they were kind of dreading all the new responsibilities they had to take on. There would be lots and lots of training to wear out the young tuxedo cat, but they felt confident that most of it would be easy for them. After all, they were pretty smart and pretty strong if they had to say so for themselves.

The night in the apprentice's den was awkward and they hadn't gotten much sleep, having to get used to a new area and new faces to rest around. They wondered if they could sneak off to get a few hours more of sleep before their mentor scooped them up to begin training, but as they were wandering back towards the apprentice's den, they made eye contact with Joycaller.

Dapplepaw sighed and accepted his fate, waddling over towards their mentor. They stopped and sat down with a tail curled around their paws, looking up at the taller, older warrior. "Before we start anything, can I have the story about how you lost the tip of your ear?" He asked, wanting to stall as long as possible before he had to do any physical exercise. "It makes you look cool, by the way. I'm not tryna be mean askin' about it."

@leopard.

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

I turned from the other cats I had been speaking to. "Oh, my ear? Sure, I'll tell you." I sat down by a stump and motioned for Dapplepaw to come over.

[storytime of idiotic joycaller! :P]

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 4th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.