Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 3rd, 2023, 06:45 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Thunderclan Deputy Applications

gl everyone!!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 3rd, 2023, 06:53 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

good luck to everyone applying! after some consideration, i have decided to withdraw my application so that i can focus on other potential opportunities!

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; March 4th, 2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2023, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Stressed

good luck
Old March 3rd, 2023, 10:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Good luck everyone

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 4th, 2023, 07:27 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

~~

who is applying? name and a little bit about you?

Stormclaw took a breath then began" My name is Stormclaw I am a male tom. currently warrior of Thunderclan, I am 34 moons old. I am a loyal cat to thunderclan and would risk my life for the clan, and if i had to choose between something then I would choose Thunderclan." he said boldly

Wow what an Intro Ok next lets not keep thrushfur waiting i'm pretty sure that would annoy him a little anyway next!!!

Ok ready stormclaw

stormclaw: " ready"

Tell me several reason why you want to be a deputy Be specific please cause i don't do well if no ones specific

Stormclaw: ".... ok... ahem"

" Reason number 1: I'm not doing this because its my dream I'm doing this for the clan, I don't want to see the clan fall and slack, i think everyone deserves to be on patrol well excet for the queens elders and kit. But for the warriors and apprentices i want them to have a fair patrol"

" Number 2: I wanna support the clan better, the stronger our clan is the better chance of Keeping everyone safe. Everytime i hear about a kit dead or missing or something like that it just makes me think of what i can do, and all i can do as a warrior is to strenghten our territory border and provide food for the clan"

" Number 3: THunderclan deserves a steady leader who is fair and kind to others. A steady brave and bold but yet serious deputy who takes the role on seriously, I am serious, brave, bold, Kind, loyal, I am fair "

*sigh* stormclaw tell me were almost done

"not even close" says stormclaw

oh goodness ok well were gonna take a 10 minute break in the break room and we'll be back

*10 MINUTES LATER*

Ok ok i'm sorry i splashed water on you stormclaw now can we get back to the interview sheesh

ok and we're back with a new camara cause stormclaw just broke the last one cause i annoyed him to much yep hehe anyway onto the most important question!

Can Thrushfur TRUST You?

Stormclaw huffed at the interviewer then turning to reply"yes I wouldn't go stabby stabby whatever thingy behind Thrushfurs back and I would never goof off when i'm on duty NEVER EVER will i goof off during important duties" he said strongly

thrushfur i need your help oh good starclan

stormclaw rolled his eyes" can we move to the next question i'm already annoyed as it is but i wouldn't be if someone threw water on a thunderclan cat I"M NOT A RIVERCLANNER!!! ahem anyway next"

[ ignore their arguement]

yippee! my favorite topic! OPINIONS!

Stormclaw tell me at least 2 opinions you have on thunderclan, and tell me if you would dare to stand up to the leader aganst their opinion

Stormclaw frowned"opinions? ok easy, "

Stormclaw: " My first opinion is maybe we should Upgrade the barriers For the kits or Give them a specific Spot they could be in away from the camp entrance And their could be a couple Kit watchers to make sure they don't play rough or escape camp" he paused giving a moment"My second Opinion is that if any apprentices wants to leave camp they must first go to a warrior and ask if they can go out with the warrior following them from a decent distance but enough to protect and watch the apprentices, all of this is or the young ones safety" he said confident"I would defiantly stand up against the leader and their opinions I'm not afraid to"
he added

Well at least the water problem calmed down

Stormclaw perked" What no no no i'm still ticked off at you!"

* 2 moons later*

And were back this time stormclaw actually hurt me thrushfur you have a really strong warrior sheesh ok next

alright Stormclaw tell me your experiences please

Stormclaw:" I Have a apprentice named Summerpaw and I have begin training him, I have been on border and hunting patrol multiple times "

ok this isn't for you Stormclaw this is for ~*Hope*~

Stormclaw flicked his ear" ok"

]Ok ~*Hope*~ i hope your not like stormclaw i'm already hurt -_- anyway Give me a long rp post please include character name and where this is taking place so Eaglet understands where this is taking Place, and its all yours!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*Stormclaw*~
male | he/him
Warrior
---------------------------------------------------------

Stormclaw followed his clan to the gathering seeing the entrance he quickly groomed his fur. Upon arriving at the seastone the tom smiled and sat done , his ears swiveling around listening to the noises. Then seeing someone come up he smiled"hello My name is stormclaw, I'm a thunderclan warrior who might you be" he asked as he listened to the molly his eyes gazing softly at the cat."Nice to meet you! how have your clan been doing?" he asked trying to keep the conversation going, the tom listened carefully hearing what she says then hearing her question the tom lowered his ears a little then smirking"Thunderclan is well Some new apprentices and warriors." he replied looking up as the leaders began their announcement. Before hearing the announcement the tom looked to his side seeing a small arguement he frowned as he saw a glimpse of a kit who followed the clan. he stayed quiet and looked up at the leader, then hearing The leader speak the tom listened intently with the she-cat next to him.

Hearing what the leader said about him watching the kit the tom nodded and turned his attention to the kit, his paws carrying him over to the young one, The tom gave a soft smile at the kit then laying down next to the kit he watched both the leaders and the kit. The tom twitched his ears at the kits question he turned his head at the kit"Theirs a good reason the leaders say kits aren't allowed at gatherings, We apprentices and warriors have to follow our leader through the territory to here, and there could be danger along the way" he replied in a soft tone as he listened to the leaders speak. The tom flicked his tail gently as the kit fell asleep next to,*i hope he wakes up easily* he thought as the gathering began to end.
Stormclaw sat hearing thunderclan its time to leave the tom nodded and nuzzled the kit"it's time to go" he said, then listening to the kit speak the tom sighed and nodded"alright" he meowed gently attempting to pick up the kit he made sure his grip was comfortable for the kit. His paws began stepping softly and quietly as he followed

I could read that that anyway moving on.

-just a simple question How active are you?-

~*Hope*~: I'm active every day except sunday because that day is important to me I'm on pretty much from morning to late afternoon then a break from my computer and then I somtimes come on after after dinner or during dinner

And I that is it for the interview thanks for watching guys!

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; March 4th, 2023 at 07:31 AM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 07:32 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 4th, 2023, 11:12 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Omg, I'm so excited! Good luck guys!
Old March 4th, 2023, 11:18 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Good luck everyone!!
Grumpbutt for Thc dep vote now /j

Old March 5th, 2023, 08:50 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Hailhawk walked into Thrushfurs den. He dipped his head respectfully.

"Hello Thrushfur." He said to his leader. "I heard you were looking for a deputy. Well, I thought I'd offer myself up for the job. I offered myself to Sparrowstar when she chose you, but any deputy application before that was before I was old enough. I've been an active member in Thunderclan if I do say so myself, taking care of that rascal kit Acornkit. She calls me "Icy Birdman", because of my name, which is amusing to me. I've had a few apprentice's but they've all gone missing, which I apologize about, its just hard to know exactly where a cat is at all times, and the second you take your eyes off one, they're gone." He sighed.

"But anyway, are there any questions you want me to answer?" He asked.

why do you see yourself as a good candidate

"well, I know I'm younger, but my whole life I've been told I'm wise beyond my years, even as just an apprentice, and even as a kit. I realized when I was a kit that I was a tom and not a she-cat, which not every cat realizes at a young age, and I was bold enough to come out to my parents. My mom sadly died shortly after that, when I was just 6 moons old, and my dad wasn't the most accepting in the beginning but we've smoothed things over. I never let any of that slow me down though. I made it to warrior at 12 moons old, 9 moons ago, under Cinderstars leadership. I passed my assessment first try. My mentor always told me I showed strong leadership skills and leader potential. I'm not sure if every apprentice is told that or not, so I never truly held him to it, but seeing the warrior I am today, it seems plausible." Hailhawk told him

that all sounds good, but what makes you unique? out of the ordinary? above all the others?

"I see conflict from a potential passive eye. My mind does not go straight to 'fight', it goes to 'talk it out', first. I've not had to break up any serious arguments yet but I have helped kits and apprentices find more peaceful solutions rather than yelling at each other over 'who took the better piece of prey'. I feel like I could explain to a clan leader or something like 'hey I understand this happened and it caused a lot of tension, but is there perhaps a way that we could take a few days to think of a solution rather than unleashing our clans at each other right now?" An example of when I could use this is if a warrior/apprentice of our clan crosses another clans border by accident and causes tension." Hailhawk replied calmly and easily.

how are your paternal skills? are you a father? could you care for our clan?

"I am a father and I pride myself on having great paternal skills. I have 4 kits, 3 sons and a daughter. They're 7 moon old apprentices right now. Stagpaw, Sunpaw, Lionpaw, and Cloudpaw (NPC'S). I raise them alongside my mate, Windleaf, who is transgender male to female. (also and NPC). I have younger half-siblings too, Fleckpaw and Deerpaw, my fathers kits, who I've helped raise too (NPCs)." He said. "So yes, I have a lot of experience with caring for others, and like I said earlier, I've been watching out for that kit Acornkit. Not sure whats up with her family situation but she's always getting into some sort of trouble. I've taken apprentices out for training and such too, so some caring skills are used there as well." He added.

good, good. this is all making me think you are a good candidate Hailhawk. Thank you.

"you're welcome Thrushfur. Is there anything else?" He asked

no, you're dismissed.

Hailhawk dipped his head and exited the den.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; March 10th, 2023 at 06:17 PM.
Old March 5th, 2023, 11:31 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Best of luck to all of you!!

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "