Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

(Both open)

Rivermist went her way through all the cats, trying to find a cat to fight, she didn't want anyone to get ganged up on by two cats so she needed to find someone against starclan to go up against her, if they were up against starclan, they were against her.

Spottedstone stood ready for someone to attack him and his new friend, waiting for someone against his belief in starclan.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Zerosight stirred sleepily at Grousestar's arrival and call, his ears perking at the ancient name of their warrior ancestors being shouted. He hadn't heard the word 'StarClan' being spoken that loud in moons, and he had only been able to say it in whispers, while being absolutely afraid of being heard. Somebody ha come to save us. He realized, his heart swelling with hope.

However, the hope was quietly squashed out with fear when he realized that the evil cats probably wouldn't go down without a fight, and that a lot of cats were going to get hurt, and maybe even die from this kind of situation.

The tom quickly got to his paws and wandered out of his den at the chilling sounds of fighting, even though he would be no help to the 'SkyClan' cats in the fight. He hadn't lived through many clan battles, but he knew enough to know how bloody they could be. The medicine cat made sure to stick close to his entrance, in case he needed to quickly retreat back into the safety of it. However, at least he was visible so if any cat got hurt, they could see him and come to him for help.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Burntwhisker leaped over to Mapledash. She then said to him, "I do now know who else is with us, but I and Spottedstone are," she paused, "If it is any help," she said as she hunched up ready to fight any cat that dare come across her path.
Mapledash nodded to the she. "All the help is gladly accepted Burntwhisker. It's glad to see you all again after so long." he whispered with a grin, glad that some of his clanmates were already gathering for his cause. He turned to grousestar and nodded, this fight would probably be easier, considering he would rally most of his friends to his cause, he already did it seemed.

He looked challengingly at the crowd below, daring anyone to speak up, but this time against them. The tables had turned from when he left, when ratnight dared anyone to speak up for starclan. He felt an unimaginable satisfaction and pride at this moment, standing proudly in the name of his clan and in the name of starclan.

(Now waiting for @Strobelight to show his presence for our private battle)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 17th, 2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:54 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Open)

Sagewhisker stood her ground and glared and the cats swarming around her. Her teeth bared, ready to snap. Sagewhisker's eyes glinted with malice, even though she was clearly not evil.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:57 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
(Open)

Sagewhisker stood her ground and glared and the cats swarming around her. Her teeth bared, ready to snap. Sagewhisker's eyes glinted with malice, even though she was clearly not evil.
@mapledash
(can i rp with u?)

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(Sure)

Barktooth took steps forward, his teeth showing, having two rotten ones and one chipped off. "You all have the mind of kits! Every single one of you!" He hissed angrily, his eyes narrow slits of anger, head low and tail lashing. He turned to Rivermist and growled. "I taught you better, your dirty traitor." The words made Rivermist back up, she couldn't fight her own mentor, she went off, slightly scared and looking for someone she wasn't close to to battle.
Barktooth turned back to Swiftwind after muttering about the younger warrior being a cowered and a traitor. "Seems my old apprentice has gone running, it's just us now!"
Swiftwind took this as her time to strike against Barktooth, "I'm glad she didn't learn from a foxheart like you!" she snarled and lunged at Barktooth. She unsheathed her claws and swatted at Barktooth's ugly muzzle with one paw, and at his ears with the other. She brought her lips close to his ears, "Bring it, rogue" she growled softly, her words thick like honey.
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
@mapledash
(can i rp with u?)
( Gladly )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
(Open)

{hey fam, you can kill grasspaw if ya want}
Grasspaw flicked his tail and spotted Sagewisker, his lips curled back to a snarl. The brown apprentice lunged twards the warrior, hatred blazed in his eyes and he swung a paw at the warrior "how dare you defy those who lead us!" He spat 'Starclans nothing but a kits tale.' he thought as he crouched and prepared himself for another attack against the molly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:04 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{hey fam, you can kill grasspaw if ya want}
Grasspaw flicked his tail and spotted Sagewisker, his lips curled back to a snarl. The brown apprentice lunged twards the warrior, hatred blazed in his eyes and he swung a paw at the warrior "how dare you defy those who lead us!" He spat 'Starclans nothing but a kits tale.' he thought as he crouched and prepared himself for another attack against the molly.
Burntwhisker saw as an apprentice fought against a she-cat. She growled and wondered if she should go over or not to help.
(Can Burntwhisker come help out in the killing of Grasspaw?)

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:04 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight stirred sleepily at Grousestar's arrival and call, his ears perking at the ancient name of their warrior ancestors being shouted. He hadn't heard the word 'StarClan' being spoken that loud in moons, and he had only been able to say it in whispers, while being absolutely afraid of being heard. Somebody ha come to save us. He realized, his heart swelling with hope.

However, the hope was quietly squashed out with fear when he realized that the evil cats probably wouldn't go down without a fight, and that a lot of cats were going to get hurt, and maybe even die from this kind of situation.

The tom quickly got to his paws and wandered out of his den at the chilling sounds of fighting, even though he would be no help to the 'SkyClan' cats in the fight. He hadn't lived through many clan battles, but he knew enough to know how bloody they could be. The medicine cat made sure to stick close to his entrance, in case he needed to quickly retreat back into the safety of it. However, at least he was visible so if any cat got hurt, they could see him and come to him for help.
@Duskflight

Northpath's ears also perked up at the sound of Skyclan's arrival. He had finished up organizing the herbs due to the fire destroying mist of them, and had added the ones that Surgestorm had given them as well,placing each herb in the right pile while the herbs to be discarded were in their own little clutter. He hadn't had much time since he had journeyed to Windclan than quickly after returning had headed out towards the Starcave. But once they returned he had gotten to work on the herbs like he had promised Zerosight.

But he now turned towards the entrance to the medicine cats' den as he strained his ears to listen to what was going on outside. His heart soared at the thought of this mysterious group of cats liberating them from Ratnight's reign. The look of pure happiness that he got from this thought was clear on his face. He was about to word his excitement about Grousestar granting them freedom to his mentor.

But then the fights started.

He scolded himself for being caught up so easily. Of course there would be a fight! Ratnight has many supporters within the clan and they'll continue to be loyal to him and his dark beliefs! The dark grey tom lashed his. I just don't understand how anyone could side with him, how they could so easily and quickly turn on Starclan without much of a reason.

The grey tabby turned as Zerosight was awoken by the yowled of Starclan. His autumn gaze followed his mentor as he headed towards the clearing to check on what was going on in the clearing, and to be there in case anyone needed his medical attention during the battle. Northpath quickly bounded after him, standing besides - though slightly behind - the blind tom and watched in horror as Skyclan and Thunderclan clashed. But worst of all, when Thunderclan started to fight their own clanmates, shedding blood in the process.

"Zerosight..." he whispered, his voice reflecting on his horror at the sight. He wanted to turn and hide away, pray that maybe he wouldn't be found and he could walk away after this unscathed. But he knew that was the cowards way out.Besides, he had a duty to help anyone that was hurt even at the cost of his life. It was in the oath he took when he became a full medicine cat. Instead of continuing what he was about to say,he turned and quickly started to gather any herbs they had left, wanting them ready in case he and Zerosight had to rush out to help the injured. This is the last thing that we need! We were weakened by the fire and now leaf-bare is here, how could Thunderclan be strong enough to survive all these blows?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 17th, 2016 at 07:06 PM.
Closed Thread