Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 07:03 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Pebblesplash

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
@ N/A
——————

☘︎ Heart racing, she makes her way forward… She didn’t have a speech prepared, only her bleeding heart would have control over this situation… “Hello…? Can anybody hear me? Aw, what the heck, I’m just being silly…” As she stepped into the clearing, all eyes turned towards her, she felt as if their gazes landed upon her like the piercing cold of leaf-bare that sent shivers down her spine. Pebblesplash could feel the weight of the moment pressing down on her, making her paws feel as if they were rooted to the spot. She swallowed hard, trying to find her voice amid the whispers of the wind through the trees. The she-cat had rehearsed her words a thousand times over in her head, yet now, faced with new faces looking back at her with curiosity and anticipation, she worried her voice would betray her. This was her moment, a chance to prove her loyalty and dedication to her clan, and despite the roaring river of doubt within her, Pebblesplash knew she had to speak her truth.

☘︎ She loudly clears her throat… “Hi… I’m PebbleSplash… You Uhm… may have heard about me, For I played an arguably significant role in the many short term leaderships of RiverClan… Those including the legacies of PikeStar, BeanStar, GingerStar, LarkStar and a bit of my daughter, BirdSnow’s current leadership… If she still considers me her mother… Not only that, I served as a Lionheart, Or a shield as it was formerly called between BeanStars and LarkStars leadership… I didn’t really do much, other than co-lead a battle and take a couple of successful patrols… I don’t even know if you find this information important or not, but I thought I should mention it anyways…” She briefly closed her eyes, taking a moment to steady her breath, feeling the weight of the silence around her. She wanted to run away, just as she did time and time again… No… She couldn’t run away… Never again.

☘︎ “I was, what some would have considered, a peak warrior… I was what some could only dream to be… I made major impacts upon others lives, and have slightly altered the course of RiverClan as it is now… Everything was looking good for me… un… until it wasn’t. Pikestar- er… Snowleap… When he disappeared, everything came to a halt… I was in love with him, a love I had never felt before… A love so strong that it made me stronger… At least that’s what I told myself. After his disappearance, I became someone… something I felt ashamed of, that I am ashamed of…! I gave up, and stars do I regret it. After a while, I let myself die… I was already dead even before I was caught in that fox trap. The cat that deserved other’s respect was long gone…” For a fleeting moment, doubt clouded her thoughts, making her question the path she had chosen. Pushing that doubt aside, she knew what she needed to do, and continued speaking…

☘︎ “I stand in front of you now, asking you to forgive me for what I’ve done, the pathetic way I dealt with loss, and the way I acted in my later moons of life… I was apathetic and angry at the world, angry with myself… As said before, I was pretty much already dead before I really died… I thought as if life wasn’t worth living if my dreams and desires weren’t living with me… But I’ve learned to see the beauty in that, because not everything was going to work out the way I planned… Thats what makes clan life so beautiful… Every messy, messed up part of it comes together to make something, to be something and I understand that now…” Her words came more smoothly now, backed by a growing belief in herself.

☘︎ “I only let myself go because I thought someone would be up here to catch me, but as I look around, I realize that no one was going to catch me in the first place. My legacy, my thoughts, my feelings, they are mine, and I was foolish to rely on the fact that someone had my legacy, my thoughts , my feelings… me… The lack of those I waited to see doesn’t upset me, it just opened my eyes more… Because I wanted my family, but what what I needed was back home in RiverClan this whole damn time… I may have gave up on RiverClan, but they never gave up on me… And that’s what I needed all along…” She was sure of herself…

☘︎ “My sweet daughter, BirdSnow, Stars, I miss her… My friends like NightSpark, who I couldn’t have been happier to work with… SpringBurst may have not considered me a friend, but I always thought so highly of her… BlueFang, who was around forever. I swear I saw that guy everywhere…! KestrelSkies, who was of great assistance at sedgewater valley that one time we fought with WindClan… And many more that I miss so damn much…!” Every word she uttered chipped away at her nervousness, slowly but surely paving the way for a soft but solid confidence. Gradually, the weight of anxiety on her shoulders lightened, giving way to an uplifting breeze of determination that propelled her forward.

☘︎ “StarClan, I don’t belong here. This isn’t who I am. I’m not just going to sit around and watch as the thing I really want becomes so far out of reach that I can’t see it anymore. That’s not like me at all. I want to go home and live the life I promised myself I would. The life I deserve… I want to go out on patrols again, take charge again, influence others and make an impact like I said I would, as I promised myself... I want teach others, and learn about myself in the process… But I cannot do that if I am stuck up here. I cannot be the change I’ve been hoping for if I’m trapped up here in the stars.” Her voice rang out with a newfound strength, carrying across the clearing with a clarity that echoed her unshakable belief.

☘︎ “If I’m not in RiverClan, then I am no one. I would give up everything to return home, for nothing is more important than being where I belong. Please, For the love of stars, let me return home so I can truly live once again…” That was it. She said her piece… Every word spoken from her heart, with a dream, her dream spoken loud and clear… As of now, all she could do was pray that others wanted to see her succeed just as much as she, herself did…

——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; April 15th, 2024 at 09:49 AM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 07:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pebblesplash

Lichenflood - Dark Forest Spirit - Ancient WindClan Warrior
large dark brown tabby with green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.
Intrigue flashed in his eyes a the sight of the cat who came before the council - mostly because of her infamous ties to past leaders. But the word "legacies" made Lichenflood's ears flatten as the tom stalked forward, his harsh and cold gaze resting upon the dead RiverClanner. Even though he had heard of her, the self-righteous entitlement made him want to roll his eyes. "Legacies - ha! I've known rats that would be better leaders than the slew of disappointments that have tried to lead RiverClan in the past." It was always the same song and dance, that no matter how truly awful these cats that came and went from leadership were, there were still those who worshipped the ground they walked upon.

The hypocrisy in Pebblesplash's speech made Lichenflood's lip curl. She was boating about having an integral role one moment - the next saying she didn't do much. Which was it?? It was obvious how nervous she was, and if he wasn't focused on listening he would've laughed. The only part he could understand was the love that came with a mate - with starting a family. At that, he could sympathize with this cat.

"Never gave up on you?" What a boastful statement. "Do they speak of you now? Is your name mentioned alongside those who have also played important roles in the Clan? How many dreams have you walked in of your former Clanmates? How many of them call out to you for guidance?" A low snarl as Lichenflood stalked forward one paw step. "A cat who thinks they are more important than they truly are is dangerous, and walks a path of almost certain death."

Next came the missing and Lichenflood did roll his eyes this time. "Every cat up here has cats they miss. Besides, you can influence others and make an impact from up here just as much as you could down there - but it sounds like you haven't tried doing that yet." So far he hadn't heard of anything outside of vague plans, and it irritated him. "I can commend you for dedicating yourself to your Clan and your family, and there are things you have done that are great - but who's to say that if you're sent back that will return? Words and actions are very different - and so far all you've done since being up here is sit and mope around. What makes you think being alive will be any different?"

[ Pebblesplash - @Dakotaa ] [ Warden 2 ] [ Warden 3 ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 16th, 2024, 02:08 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Daisypool
She/Her | StarClan; Former ShadowClanner

Stars flickered in Daisypool's pelt as she stepped forward, materializing beside Lichenflood. Pebblesplash's emotions were... fluctuating. One moment she was wavering, uncertain, and the next she was speaking with so much passion it was admirable. This was a cat who loved her Clan, and had Daisypool not been in this situation where she was meant to be doling out this cat's judgement, she would have smiled.

Blue eyes track Pebblesplash's anxious actions, and then drift to Lichenflood as the dark ancient begins to speak - or snarl. Regardless of the fact that Daisypool herself was among the kinder Wardens, regardless of the fact that her approach would not be so harsh, she let Lichenflood verbally tear into the former Lionheart. Because he was right, and his reprimands held value. A Warden did not become a Warden whilst having bees for brains.

And once Lichenflood had fallen silent, Daisypool began speaking, a sympathetic expression on her face. "You must forgive yourself first, child, not seek ours." Daisypool murmured softly. "Chin up. Be here because you believe you should be. Believe it with all your heart, but do not let it fuel you into becoming arrogant or presuming naively that you will leave here with the answer you seek." And then the lilac point fell silent once again as she settled down, arranging herself into a sitting position, tail coiled neatly over her paws.

The ancient ShadowClanner's head tilted to the side. "You gave up on RiverClan, you admit it yourself. My question for you is this; what's to say you will not give up again when times get hard? That you will not abandon your Clan or become only a burden on them?" Her ears flicked, blue eyes keen, searching the former RiverClanner's face.

"I am not sure if you've heard, Pebblesplash, but these cats you speak so highly of... Nightspark has been demoted from his position as Lionheart for his lack of helpfulness around the Clan, and so has Springburst. Bluefang has not done anything of note for moons, and Kestrelskies..." Daisypool shook her head. "If these are the cats you call friends, the cats you surround yourself with, Pebblesplash. You can do much better. Find a good example to look up to instead of letting all these mediocre examples drag you down."

The ancient let out a soft sigh. "And remember who you speak to, dear one. Many of us up here have made a life for ourselves, have made a purpose for ourselves in StarClan. What is to say you cannot do that same? Have you tried to make StarClan work for you, or does the thought of an unknown scare you so much that you are reaching blindly for the comfort of your old home?"

[ @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash / @taillow - Lichenflood / @/Warden 3 ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 16th, 2024 at 02:11 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

SNOWLEOPARD
she/her | ancient thunderclan medicine cat | dark forest
The white molly with black bengal markings slowly came to light, stepping forward and leaving a starry path behind. Her head was tilted and she regarded Pebblesplash with curious eyes. It seemed this candidate was nervous and unsure of herself, but yet passionate about her former clan. She quirked her brows at Pebblesplash's arguments. Half of it made sense, the other half was... questionable. One moment she was a great, honorable cat, but then she suddenly mentioned that she didn't do a lot for her clan. If she was so dithering, talking about herself, how should they be sure she deserved a new chance? However, knowing that everyone did wrongs, she continued listening.

She let her curious blue-grey orbs peer at both Lichenflood and Daisypool as they gave their judgement. Though Lichenflood was a little too snappy for her liking, all of his statements made sense, as well as Daisypool's. Now it was time for her input. "You speak so highly of yourself, yet that only shows you're trying to get your own confidence boosted, especially when the next moment you mention you barely did anything. You say you did not do much except for assist in battle and with patrols - that seems like the bare minimum to me. What makes you stick out? What makes you be worthy of a new life, and not the dedicated, hard-working cats that died too young while they still put their whole effort into clan life?"

"We need to know something that makes you stand out. So far, I've heard what pretty much everyone could say. They were a loyal warrior, who misses their clan and wants their family back... you are so prideful when you talk about yourself, saying that your clan never gave up on you. As far as I know they're doing fine right now - new leadership, new promotions... they've moved on, Pebblesplash. Everyone has cats who they miss, but do they miss you? Do they still look up to you? Because I highly doubt that. You said you gave up on RiverClan. Why would they honor that? Why would they want someone who they looked up to and then left them in the dirt back in their clan?"

"You want to take charge again, but do they want you to? So far all I've heard is vague statements of what you'd like to do in the future but nothing that sets you apart from others. While I do appreciate your dedication to RiverClan, at the moment, I don't see a reasoning to send someone who has only done the bare minimum back. Give us something to latch onto, something that makes you different. Anyone can say they're dedicated and want to make a difference - but what's to say they'll actually do it? What's to say you will do it and won't back off when things get hard like you did last time?" Her voice was gentle, but yet there was an edge of drive to it. She was good hearted even though she found herself in the Dark Forest, but something she hated was sending cats who hadn't done all that much back.

"Also, it seems you haven't made an effort here in StarClan. You can serve your clan from up here - dream visit the cats you love, try to assist them and give them advice, make yourself a notable presence amongst other StarClan members..." Her voice trailed off and she let Pebblesplash respond to everything.

[ @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash ] [ @Rose - Daisypool ] [ @taillow - Lichenflood ]
[ This is my first resurrection roleplay so please let me know if I did something wrong lol ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:13 AM
I Love You!

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @taillow | @Rose | @starry |
——————

☘︎ Lichenflood's words cut through the air with a harshness that Pebblesplash could almost taste, like bitter herbs on her tongue. With his next few words, she felt a pang of insecurity. Was she truly as insignificant as he made her out to be? With her heart racing, she held her ground, refusing to let his cold demeanor let the flicker of determination within her die. "You question the impact of my presence among the stars, and within my clan,” she began, her voice trembling slightly, "Yet you fail to recognize the whispers of gratitude from those I've helped and the unspoken appreciation from those I've fought alongside. My influence may not be as apparent as the moon in the night sky, but it exists, planted into the ground of our Clan's history…”

☘︎ Her eyes met his, her gaze unwavering. "Branching off of that, You question whether my name is spoken alongside those who have shaped our Clan's history. Maybe not in every tale, but I've left my mark, however small it may seem to you." Pebblesplash took a deep breath, steadying herself against the onslaught of doubt. "You speak of danger and certain death, yet I've faced the darkness within and emerged stronger for it. As for moping around, well, maybe you're right. Maybe I haven't done enough to prove myself worthy of another chance. But I'm willing to try. I'm willing to fight for my clan, for my friends, for my family, for myself."

☘︎ She paused, her voice softening as she spoke from her heart... "I miss them... Every cat up here has cats they miss, yes, but that doesn't make the ache any less real. And while I may have taken that for granted in the past, I refuse to let that define me today. I refuse to let my mistakes, my regrets and the things I didn’t do overshadow the thing I did do… I won’t let it overshadow the warrior I know I can be."

☘︎ She glances towards the next cat with concerns towards her return, and offers a bit of a smile. After a moment of silence, Pebblesplash lifted her chin slightly, "You ask fair questions, Ma’am," she began, her voice firmer than before, though still tinged with the raw emotion stirred by the she-cats words. "It's true, I did give up on RiverClan once. The fear and the pressure overwhelmed me, and I fled from what I should have faced. For that, I carry heavy regret…" She paused, her gaze drifting past Daisypool towards the ethereal landscape of StarClan, before returning to meet the ancient cats eyes.

☘︎ “But if there’s one thing I've learned from my time here among the stars, it's that failure is not the end. It can be the soil from which new strength grows. You speak of my friends, of their faults and their failings. Yes, they are not perfect—nor am I. But they are my Clan, my family.“ Pebblesplash’s voice grew more impassioned, her spirit kindling with each word. "You ask what’s to say I will not give up again? It’s this: every moment here in StarClan, every reflection upon my past actions, has made me realize how much everything really meant. I have been tempered by my regrets, not weakened by them."

☘︎ Addressing Daisypool’s challenge about making StarClan work for her, Pebblesplash nodded thoughtfully. "And you are right again—I have feared the unknown, clung to the past because it was familiar and comforting. But if I return, I’m also entering unknown territory… You mistake my longing for home as a desire to escape from StarClan's challenges. Rather, it’s a call to bring back what I’ve learned to those who need it. What I’ve learned about patience, strength and the wisdom I carry will be useful to my clan." Pebblesplash was sure of it…

☘︎ With a respectful dip of her head, Pebblesplash concluded her response to the molly, "I do not presume to leave here with answers handed to me like prey to a kit, But I am determined to seek them with all my heart, to earn them. Whether here among the stars or back where I belong, RiverClan, I will not cease striving to be better, to be worthy of the path laid out for me, wherever it may take me..."

☘︎ Pebblesplash then listened to Snowleopard's words with a mixture of apprehension and determination. The ancient ThunderClan medicine cat's scrutiny felt like a weight upon her shoulders, yet Pebblesplash refused to falter under the weight of her questioning gaze. "As much as your words sting, I appreciate your honesty," Pebblesplash began, her voice steady despite the unease churning within her chest. "You're right—I may have come across as prideful, perhaps even arrogant, in my words. But please understand, it's not a desire for confidence that drives me, but rather a recognition of the lessons I've learned through my failures."

☘︎ Pebblesplash paused, gathering her thoughts before continuing. "You ask what sets me apart, what makes me worthy of a new chance. And you're right to question that. What I lacked in grand deeds, I made up for in my unwavering love for RiverClan. Every pawstep, every battle, every moment spent alongside my Clanmates was fueled by a fierce dedication to protect and serve. It may not have been flashy, but it was genuine." Pebblesplash met Snowleopard's gaze, her eyes reflecting the sincerity of her words. "As for being missed and looked up to, I cannot speak for RiverClan. I cannot erase the mistakes of my past, nor can I predict their reaction to my return. But what I can promise is this: if given the chance, I will work tirelessly to earn their trust and respect once more. I will strive to be the warrior they need, not the one I once was."

☘︎ Her voice softened as she addressed Snowleopard's concerns about her presence in StarClan. "You're right again—I haven't made the most of my time here, and for that, I am sorry. But I refuse to let my shortcomings define my future. If I am granted another chance, I will use it to its fullest. I will serve my Clan with the same, if not more dedication and determination that I once served long ago." Pebblesplash paused, her breath catching in her throat as she awaited Snowleopard's response. Though uncertain of what the ancient ThunderClanner would decide, she remained steadfast in her resolve to prove herself worthy of a second chance, both in StarClan and in the world beyond.

☘︎ “If I am given the chance to return, I plan on training the clans apprentices. Teach them everything I know and find new ways of doing things in the process. I will also a way to recruit new members to the clan, with the leader’s permission... RiverClan needs numbers, we need dedicated mollys and toms to serve the clan. I would love nothing more than to serve in that group until the day I die…” With a final glance towards the council, Pebblesplash squared her shoulders, meeting everyone’s gaze with determination. "So, if you'll allow me, I'll prove to you and to every cat here that I'm not just a faded memory or a lost cause. I'll prove that I deserve a second chance, to make amends, and to live the life I've been yearning for. I may not be perfect, but I'm not ready to give up, and I never will be."

——————

(Note: if she does get resurrected, she will have a breathing disability. This is because she died in a fox trap.)

——————
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:29 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

LICHENFLOOD
he/him | ancient windclan warrior | dark forest spirit

At her answers to his questions, the large dark tabby snorted. His glaring green eyes continued to rest on her as Lichenflood evaluated the she-cat before him. There was still a bit of nervousness that flew from her like sparks from a fire, but he could detect the faintest trace of bravery in her voice as well. "Hmph," came the only answer as he lifted his chin, watching as she went along to answer the other questions that both Daisypool and Snowleopard provided.

Once she finished speaking, Lichenflood let a few moments of silence hang through the air. He still wasn't sure - none of them could be until she was actually sent back - but he sensed something within her. Heart, perhaps, or a long forgotten passion. Her plan of action was solid, albeit a little cookie-cutter. "I don't have faith that you'll leave as big of a mark as you think you will," he grumbled with a lash of his tail, "...but I can see the confidence in you clear as day. It'll be a yes from me - but hear this; if you waver in this plan of yours, in this loyalty to your Clan and your family - if you give up on them again - it will be my claws there to strike you down."

He let his gaze linger on Pebblesplash, frosty and cold. He wanted it to strike fear within her chest, to make her understand the gravity of the situation before her. She was receiving a tentative yes, but that didn't mean Lichenflood wouldn't be watching from the stars.

[ Pebblesplash - @Dakotaa ] [ Daisypool - @Rose ] [ Snowleopard - @starry ]
[ pebble has received a 'yes' from lichen! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 03:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Daisypool
She/Her | StarClan; Former ShadowClanner

Avid blue eyes fixed on Pebblesplash as the molly sent in her rebuttal, ears pricked and listening intently to all the former RiverClanner had to say - listening intently for the clarification that Pebblesplash had been listening to them when she and her fellow wardens had been speaking.

And when the molly was done, Daisypool's smile turned a touch fond, eyes warm with compassion, the epitome of kindness. "Go, dear one. Go back to the life you once knew - but know that one day..." She sighed softly. "One day, Pebblesplash, your time will come, and you will not be allowed to return to the land of the living, not as a live soul yourself. You cannot run away from your eventual fate - death can only be thwarted so many times."

The ancient ShadowClanner let out a puff of breath and rose to her paws to pad forward and (attempt to) press her muzzle to Pebblesplash's forehead. "Go, give the cat who was once RiverClan's leader and your very own daughter your support. She needs it, Pebblesplash, needs someone to lean on. Fulfill all you have promised to us here, and RiverClan will benefit from it greatly. But if it turns out you are nothing but another liar..."

The flower-petal-fur littered feline took a step back, expression grim but set in stone. "I am certain he-" She did not dare reveal Lichenflood's name, but merely inclined her head towards the dark warrior. If he wanted that, he would announce himself on his own. "-has painted a very vivid picture of what is in store for you."

[ @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash / @taillow - Lichenflood / @starry - Snowleopard | Sorry for the delay, and the short response :sweats: Did not want to leave this sitting. Pebblesplash has received a Yes from Daisypool. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old Today, 08:08 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

snowleopard

//

The shecat sighed a little at the answers that were given to her questions. They weren't bad, no. However she had little faith this cat would actually be the one to go out there and make the change they always promised the wardens. It barely ever happened. At least Pebblesplash seemed to have drive and determination behind her goals along with clear-headed responses to Snowleopard's inquiries. So maybe she could agree with giving this former RiverClanner another life alongside Daisypool and Lichenflood.

Blue-grey hues settled on the candidate and she tipped her head just slightly. This wasn't a rash, irrational decision. The ancient medicine cat took another moment to let everything sink in, half hearing her fellow warden's both giving Pebblesplash the go for coming back to life. Well, it's not like she could change anything now, this feline would return to life either way. And why not grant such a loyal, determined cat her wish? Snowleopard curled her bengal-white tail around her body, finally sure of her decision.

"My answer shall be a yes as well. Go out there, live your life and fulfill the promises you've made. But don't you dare show us that all your promises were empty and you don't deserve this other chance or I will personally assist him in ending your new life. I will always be watching you."

She shot a quick glance at Lichenflood, nodding to the tomcat, then returned her attention to Pebblesplash. While she had zero belief that this would be a changing point for RiverClan she did hope Pebblesplash lived up to everything she had just vowed. Her gaze was somewhat warmer than Lichen's but still serious and half-hearted. A cold, dark mist mingled with stars on top of Snowleopard's fluffy fur, giving off a mysterious vibe. Maybe the pressure of the three wardens would result in Pebblesplash noting the heaviness of their words and her promises. Maybe she'd be the first one to actually fulfill them.

[ @Dakotaa @Rose @taillow ]

[ Pebs has received a yes from Snowleopard ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Today, 08:13 AM
I Love You!

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan

——————
| @taillow | @Rose | @starry |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash couldn't believe she was hearing 'yes' from the ancient cats. Each approval filled her heart with a growing warmth, a spark reigniting within her. As Lichenflood gave the first yes, her spirit lifted, hope blooming like the first flowers of newleaf. She straightened up, her paws firm on the starlit ground, and turned her gaze towards Daisypool, her heart beating loudly in anticipation. Another yes was heard and she beamed with happiness…

☘︎ When Snowleopard's yes finally came, confirming her return, Pebblesplash felt an overwhelming rush of joy. She had actually done it—she was going back to RiverClan. A loud, contented purr vibrated through her throat as she struggled to contain her excitement. Tears welled up in her eyes, and for a moment, she thought about rushing forward to nuzzle the ancient cats who had judged her worthy. However, she decided to stay where she was, maintaining her composure as respect for the gravity of their decision.

☘︎ “Thank you. Thank you so much," she murmured, her voice trembling with emotion. "And the next time you see me, I swear on my life, it will either be me getting nine lives or many, MANY moons from now after I’ve fixed RiverClan… I promise that… thank you…” Her promise hung in the air, a solemn oath to not only to those before her but to herself and her Clan.

☘︎ Reflecting on her past, Pebblesplash felt a surge of determination. She knew the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but she was ready to face them head-on. She thought about her earlier days—mistakes made and lessons learned—and how all of it had brought her here, to this incredible moment. Now, with a second chance granted, she was eager to return home, to prove herself and help her Clan thrive. The thought of walking amongst her Clanmates again, contributing to their future, filled her with a sense of purpose and excitement that she hadn't felt in moons.

☘︎ Pebblesplash was going home for what she hoped was the last time…

——————

(Tysm. This reply is short, as there really isn’t much to say lol.)

——————