Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Bean
Today 05:35 PM
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dust
Today 05:33 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 05:30 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 05:25 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Snivellus
Today 05:22 PM

Old April 16th, 2021, 10:28 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

ShadowClan Bloodclan Roleplay

An area dedicated to roleplaying in the lands of Bloodclan!

When roleplaying, please edit the title of your posts to that of where your roleplay takes place. Thank you!

Currently the clan is tackling the recent attacks of feral City dogs on the camp! Their current lore is a large portion of the clan being murdered by the pack of dogs and now Bloodclan has to reclaim it,

Signups Here,

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 16th, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:08 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Camp

"CLYDE!" A sharp yowl bounced off the walls of the Camp's little alley. Bonnie was returning from her scouting mission, and she looked very unhappy. Her golden eyes scanned the remains of her camp. The stink of Twoleg was long gone, so the only smell left was the stench of their rubbish, and the junkyard nearby. But now a new scent had taken over BloodClan's favorite hunting grounds, and Bonnie was furious. Their camp had been raided several times already. They had lost cats. Many cats.

Her long claws unsheathed and scraped against the black stone at her paws, and she pictured sinking them into one of the mangy mutts' stupid eyes. She glared at the tire where BloodClan's leader slept. She waited for her leader to show up, but her yowl had alerted the meager remains of their Clan.

Snarl crawled out of his nest, scowling at Bonnie. Who did that bossy she-cat think she was? Only Clyde's second in command, Came the unbidden response of his better judgement. Bonnie wasn't a cat to trifle with, and she looked bloodthirsty. Padding forward, he too waited for some response from BloodClan's leader.

@Exis @Romulus @Pepperkins @-Skyfall- @Moonpatch

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 16th, 2021 at 11:57 AM. Reason: forgot the title lol
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:02 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
"CLYDE!" A sharp yowl bounced off the walls of the Camp's little alley. Bonnie was returning from her scouting mission, and she looked very unhappy. Her golden eyes scanned the remains of her camp. The stink of Twoleg was long gone, so the only smell left was the stench of their rubbish, and the junkyard nearby. But now a new scent had taken over BloodClan's favorite hunting grounds, and Bonnie was furious. Their camp had been raided several times already. They had lost cats. Many cats.

Her long claws unsheathed and scraped against the black stone at her paws, and she pictured sinking them into one of the mangy mutts' stupid eyes. She glared at the tire where BloodClan's leader slept. She waited for her leader to show up, but her yowl had alerted the meager remains of their Clan.

Snarl crawled out of his nest, scowling at Bonnie. Who did that bossy she-cat think she was? Only Clyde's second in command, Came the unbidden response of his better judgement. Bonnie wasn't a cat to trifle with, and she looked bloodthirsty. Padding forward, he too waited for some response from BloodClan's leader.

@Exis @Romulus @Pepperkins @-Skyfall- @Moonpatch
Fox padded out from behind a clump of junk his usual annoyance burned in his eyes.what now! he hissed I was in the middle of a nap, I was killing a dumb mut. fox wasn’t in a good mood, he hated being woken up when he was killing something or someone.

Wolf came out from behind fox shut your snout fox she spat, she absolutely hated hearing fox complain about everything. Sitting next to snarl she asked what’s going on snar ( she gave him a nickname)
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:03 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Bloodclan Roleplay

Clyde stepped out from behind his den, he'd been dining on what remained of a twoleg bunny he'd caught earlier. He growled to himself as he flexed his claws. Dog teeth had been fastened to them long ago but now he was looking to get something different... something bigger. Regardless the interruption was not appreciated but, maybe necessary. Bonnie seemed agitated, more agitated than usual that is. "What is it?!" he snapped to her. He was just angry. His clan had been demolished and their numbers pitiful. He hated being weak.
@Tiabirb @Romulus @Pepperkins @Moonpatch

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 16th, 2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:05 PM
s

Quincy was drapped over one of the large brick steps that lead up to their moss-engufled tire Bonnie seemed so keen on glaring at. His long silky hair hid his face but the slow moving of his thin chest and the tail tip wagging were clear signs he was asleep; or was.

The feminine feline shifted from his spot with a long, wide yawn. His canines shining in the low light that dared to pour into their little hidden home. Well it wasn't that hidden afterall, those nasty dogs had found their way in. He blamed one of the apprentices, letting their stink trail the dogs back to camp. But all the apprentices were long dead now.

"You don't need to scream like a kitten, Bonbon. We've all got ears, you know." For how long? He wasn't sure. But for now, his ears flattened in annoyance.
@Tiabirb

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:10 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Bloodclan Medic Ward > Clearing

Morana
[ @Exis @Romulus @Tiabirb @Moonpatch ]

A shimmer glinted in the entrance of the medic ward as a shard of glass came clattering out of the dimly lit alley of bricks. Following it, a muzzle poked out, soon greeted by the rest of the multi-shaded brown molly. Her tail lashed irritably behind her as she heard the yowl of her litter mate, the flattening of her ears quickly accompanying it. Did she always need to be so loud? Her teeth gritted against the small herbs she held in her mouth, tearing a few of the leaves and resisting the urge to gag as the dried plant rested on her tongue.

Casting a quick glance up at a tire resting high above the camp, Morana raised a brow at the harsh tone of Clyde as he stepped out. What had is whiskers in a twist? Turning her sharp gaze towards Snarl and Fox as they left their nests, she couldn't help but let out a purr of amusement at how irritated they looked.

"It would be wonderful if my herbs could get a break, this is the third batch of catmint to go bad this moon because I haven't gotten a chance to go through the stash," she mumbled, sarcasm lacing her voice as she spat the dead herbs out, turning to Quincy as he spoke and resisting a laugh. Bonbon? Now what in the world...

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; April 16th, 2021 at 12:30 PM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Teen romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Clyde stepped out from behind his den, he'd been dining on what remained of a twoleg bunny he'd caught earlier. He growled to himself as he flexed his claws. Dog teeth had been fastened to them long ago but now he was looking to get something different... something bigger. Regardless the interruption was not appreciated but, maybe necessary. Bonnie seemed agitated, more agitated than usual that is. "What is it?!" he snapped to her. He was just angry. His clan had been demolished and their numbers pitiful. He hated being weak.
Wolf looked up at Clyde in admiration, she had always loved Clyde but didn’t know if he loved her back. Wolf looked sharply at fox who was now clawing at a dead bird he’d just killed. Wolf rolled her eyes and looked back up at Clyde.
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:17 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post

Bonnie growled, lowering her gaze very subtly. "The dogs have taken over the Junkyard," She reported. "There's six total from what I could see. Probably more if their yapping brings attention to any other strays." She hated dogs profusely, and her eyes narrowed. "We need to get rid of them. What say you, Clyde?" She met the russian blue's eyes. But then they slowly turned to the Medic, and the blaze in them intensified.

"I can change that, Quincy." She hissed, "I'll give you a reason to use your stinking herbs," She promised, "Now isn't a time for being kittypets with dogs coming into our home and slaughtering us!" Turning back to Clyde, she drew her lip back into a snarl, "Each raid they get bolder and kill more of our cats! How many of us are going to be left to even do something about them if they choose to raid us again?"

@Moonpatch @Romulus

Snarl looked at the she-cat, curling his lip. "Bonnie's come back from scouting." He replied to Wolf, "Have we really lost that many?" But gazing around at the remnants of the tattered Clan answered him, and he shook his head. "I hope Clyde decides to battle them. They took our territory..."
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:23 PM
Teen romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Bonnie growled, lowering her gaze very subtly. "The dogs have taken over the Junkyard," She reported. "There's six total from what I could see. Probably more if their yapping brings attention to any other strays." She hated dogs profusely, and her eyes narrowed. "We need to get rid of them. What say you, Clyde?" She met the russian blue's eyes. But then they slowly turned to the Medic, and the blaze in them intensified.

"I can change that, Quincy." She hissed, "I'll give you a reason to use your stinking herbs," She promised, "Now isn't a time for being kittypets with dogs coming into our home and slaughtering us!" Turning back to Clyde, she drew her lip back into a snarl, "Each raid they get bolder and kill more of our cats! How many of us are going to be left to even do something about them if they choose to raid us again?"

@Moonpatch @Romulus

Snarl looked at the she-cat, curling his lip. "Bonnie's come back from scouting." He replied to Wolf, "Have we really lost that many?" But gazing around at the remnants of the tattered Clan answered him, and he shook his head. "I hope Clyde decides to battle them. They took our territory..."
Fox yowled in agreement if they keep killing us their be nothing left he spat. I’m with Bonnie on this one she’s actually thinking about fighting back. Fox’s tail lashed in annoyance.
Wolf snapped at fox would you just shut your stupid snout I’ve had enough and don’t ever talk about Clyde like that
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:40 PM
s

The hackles on the back of the diluted torbies back raised slightly at her threats. "All bark and no bite, Bonbon. Soon enough you'll be rabid with the dogs," he elegantly jumped down from the step, tail raised high as he strolled by her with a swagger and went to take his place besides his once mentor, now medic equal. "I'll go on the search for some herbs if you keep these mangy mongrels under control," he said with coo.

@Exis @Tiabirb @Pepperkins ] @Moonpatch@Hawkwhisper

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 16th, 2021 at 12:40 PM.