silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Cattail Pond

venomblight
she/her // 23 moons // rc warrior
purrks: beefed up t1

---

Alright. It was time to do this. At the group instruction, Venomblight nods in understanding. She figures since her name is called first she would be leading her group into battle. A wise choice. The yowl fuels her blood with adrenaline, her maw bearing a snarl and a loud hiss as she races toward one of the larger badgers.

Keeping an eye out for her clan mates she makes an attempt to get behind the predator. If she's successful she's going for a hind leg, sinking her teeth into it's flesh to get it's attention and to hopefully hinder it's movement.

[ venomblight rolled a 53! ]
[ antlerbranch | @Bean you're next up! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 20th, 2024, 04:55 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @paris )

[ Rolled an 89! ]

Fadingsun didn't have an opportunity to answer Dusklion before Redmire finally showed up. He noticed that the warrior completely ignored him. What a child. If I'm lucky, she'll die in this battle and I can be done with her nonsense.

He didn't show any of his annoyance on his face; he was done giving Redmire (perhaps Redkit was a more fitting name, since she insisted on acting so childish) anything but the bare minimum. If Redkit kept causing problems with him he'd deal with it, but beyond that he couldn't care less about her unless she fixed her attitude.

At the call to attack, Fadingsun charged forward. With a great leap, he soared over the badger's back. Kicking out with his back legs, he attempted to strike the creature's head.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 20th, 2024, 05:02 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Cattail Pond

Dark-cream-and-white fur darted from the bushes as Rosehawk made her way out into the terrain of Cattail Pond.

[ Rosehawk rolled a 95! ]

The RiverClanner attempted to leap up onto the nearest badger with a snarl. If she succeeded, she would sink her jaws in its ear and would pummel her opponent´s back with thistle-sharp hind claws just in time to match Fadingsun´s hit to the badger´s head.

The badger let out a roar filled with rage, rearing back on its hind legs to swipe at her, but Rosehawk dodged easily.

´´You´re up!´´ The warrior called out to Jayfrost.

@alec

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 20th, 2024 at 05:10 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze gave a sharp nod at Dusklion's voice and turned to his group with a hushed tone, not wanting to immediately throw off the badgers even though it was more than likely that they already knew that they were there. Not even a dumbest badger could miss the scent of countless cats coming there way and that meant they were going to get upset and quick so better make this fast. "I'll focus on distracting it and keeping its attention on me, if someone wants to join me with distraction that's fine, everyone else I want you to attack. I want this dead, not wandering around and potentially coming back." With that the lionheart waited to hear confirmations before dashing forward towards the badger that his group was directed to. Though rather than diving for any attacks, Seabreeze instead started to hiss and yowl at the beast and even picked up some mud to throw towards the beast's eyes and face while playing keep away. As long as the badger was upset with Seabreeze, it wouldn't pay attention to the rest of the patrol, allowing for a plenitude of openings.
[ Seabreeze uses this turn to distract with a 49 rolled ]
[ @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash | Your turn! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 20th, 2024 at 05:24 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 05:32 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
now that the majority of the rest of the cats had arrived jayfrost turned to focus on dusklion again, grouping up cats to bring some order into this. he had been keeping track of the groups, in case he was assigned to either of the first ones but couldnt help but feel a bit a pride at being assigned to the largest of the three, be it a bit idiotic to be happy about being put in the most danger.
their deputy charged and himself and redmire followed close by, soon joined by rosehawk who seemed to have decided to grant them their presence for now.
[ jayfrost rolled a 79 ]
with fadingsun striking out for the creatures head jayfrost whipped around, and after a leap to the side attempted to strike one of the badgers hind legs, aiming to at least cause some distraction, if not make moving a bit harder.

[ stagheart next up! @squidz ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:20 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 30 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
So there they were. This was the warrior's first time seeing a badger. Well, Antlerbranch hoped and prayed to StarClan he would never see another. These things looked nasty, and probably weren't happy RiverClan was trying to kill it. The brown tom creeped up, watching his clanmates attack or... whatever the hell they were doing

The brown tom took his chance to try and leap up on the badger's back, hopefully digging his claws in and distracting it for his clanmates. He hoped this worked.

Just don't kill me you load of fox-dung. He thought

[Antlerbranch Rolled a 79]
[ @redshiftreign - You and Eveningthaw are up next !!! ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 20th, 2024, 08:18 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@kittycatburmise [irisfrost is up next!]
Eveningthaw was late! Him. Late! Though not by much- late was still late and he was definitely lagging behind. This was already a disaster. Discontentment festered. It sunk in his stomach and became rage. On heavy, quick paws, he bounded in great strides across the territory to catch up. It reeked of badger, a putrid, horribly sharp scent that sent pangs of genuine disgust through the warrior. He loathed it and all its filth, all it's violent teeth and claws. And, like he did best, he wanted to root out the filth and vermin. Cut to the heart and be done with it.

Be done with it. Heh.

Eveningthaw watched as Antlerbranch leaped in an attempt to grab its back, and Venomblight gave a shot at circling it. So he was left with the sharp-and-dangerous side. You know, the one with teeth.

Fine. So it shall be. Crescent-sharp claws extended, Eveningthaw streaked forwards in an attempt to rake the badger's face. He was hoping to get it in the eye, or near enough to blur vision with blood, but in the chaos he wasn't so confident. Regardless of if his claws made contact, he'd try to bolt past it to stand nearer the badger's flank.

[eveningthaw rolled a 64]

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"IF THIS MIRROR WERE CLEARER,
I'D BE STANDING SO TALL!"
Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ———> @Seamrog |
| ROLLED A 65 |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash arrived to the scene a little behind everyone, however that was only to save her energy. She saw Seabreeze distracting a badger and decided to take a swing at it, aiming for its face with her claws drawn.

——————
Notes: Short post. Im sorry!!!
——————
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart's icy eyes flicked in between all of his group as they launched themselves — he was waiting for an opening, a good opportunity. Though he'd been able to take down a badger before, this one was like half the size of a Twoleg monster, and might as well be called one. He nodded in satisfaction as his group seemed to all successfully hit their attacks, leaving the monster-sized badger roaring in fury.

Then he saw it — a brief window in between Fadingsun knocking the badger's head, Rosehawk on its back, and Jayfrost at its hind legs. The badger thrashed its head to one side, exposing a tad more of its neck and shoulder area, one of the only more sensitive parts on the beast's frame.

[Stagheart rolled a 97! :0]

Stagheart readied himself and pushed off with powerful hind legs, soaring into the air and attempting to latch himself on its neck, kicking with his hind legs for a grip. It was a broad thing with tough skin, so he didn't have quite an idea on how deep he'd be able to go. Still, the hefty warrior tried to dig his claws in for a hold and sink his teeth into the badger's stinking neck fur, praying to StarClan that his Clanmates would have busied it enough so it didn't crush him with one of its paws.

[ @taillow - you're up dusky! ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf listened to Seabreeze's plan, and watched as the Lionheart tried to distract the badger. Then Pebblesplash took aim at the badger’s face and attacked. Duskleaf quickly thought of some options, since this thing was distracted, he should be able to attack it without issue. But what caught his attention were the badger's massive claws, he knew this thing would be significantly less dangerous if he could take it's main weapon out of the fight, however this was certainly a risky move, and if it didn’t go the right way, he could end up seriously injured, or worse.

He quickly sprinted up to this thing and leapt for one of its front legs, claws out, he intended to damage its leg to the point where it couldn’t be used or at least be significantly less effective. How well would this go? Only fate would decide…and a dice.

[Duskleaf rolls a 9…yeah this really isn’t going to go well, is it XD]
@Tiabirb

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)