Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:54 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:51 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 06:50 AM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:44 AM

Old September 12th, 2022, 12:13 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Thunderglade

[ @MaryTheCrow @Estelle ]

Tawnywhisper turned at the apprentice's question, but Copperfire had already answered before the molly even had a chance to open her maw. Instead, she simply gave a nod to Dandelionpaw to show agreement with what the deputy had said. Had the warrior realized Dandelionpaw hadn't yet had an experience with marking the border, she would've made a comment of some sort to let her know what to do. The apprentice picked up on it quick, at least.

At Copperfire's order, Tawnywhisper turned in the direction of camp. At least their patrol hadn't run into any issues, but not finding any trace of the rogues who had been harassing Thunderclan left her uneasy. "Perhaps they're coming from the Shadowclan or Riverclan border," she offered up quietly, secretly hoping the last possibility--that they were purely after Thunderclan--wasn't the case. If it was, then the calico wondered what had caused so many outsiders to have personal issues with her clan. They didn't do anything more than the other clans when it came to outsiders, so what reason would they have to target them specifically? With that reasoning, Tawnywhisper shook the discomfort from her coat and pushed the possibility away. No, it wouldn't make sense for all those rogues to have a personal issue with Thunderclan. Surely they were also being a nuisance to some of the other clans, even if they weren't at Windclan.

Old September 12th, 2022, 01:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Dandelionpaw felt a surge of pride and comfort when Copperfire told her she was doing great, despite his tone. Pride because few had told her that before, and reassurance because she was well aware she wasn't the most skilled apprentice, if anything for her hesitance and her unusable leg. That's why compliments like those, however they were said, meant a lot to her and the bengal apprentice attempted show her gratitude with a smile in response to the deputy, and Tawnywhisper who's smile she noticed with great relief.

Exhaling a breath of relief hearing there were no scents of outsiders, Dandelionpaw's day was quite frankly made. She still felt traces of being nervous, but she was happy. Pleased. Turning back from her look to Tawnywhisper to now the deputy, the older apprentice nodded in agreement. Her one ear quirked in direction of the warrior when she spoke, curiously tilting her head. Could they not also just come from, like the outside? Not from any other clan? But judging that she knew little about the issue in the first place, other than recent event, Dandelionpaw decided to keep her maw shut and just listen, ready to head back.

[ @MaryTheCrow @Maplefur ]

Old September 25th, 2022, 07:45 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinfeatherThe1st View Post
Heatherleaf scrambled to keep up. She scanned the crowd for Bugpaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Bugpaw moved over to his patrolmates ready to get going.

SOOTFLARE

"In case you didn't catch it," he meowed, his words mostly directed towards Bugpaw, "We've been assigned to the Thunderglade today, remarking our side and keeping an eye out for suspicious activity. How much experience do you have with border patrols, Bugpaw?"

As he spoke, he led the group through the territory and towards the ThunderClan border. He didn't expect any issues from the other clan's warriors today - despite their issues with RiverClan in the past, they had been warranted at their core even if things had escalated beyond reason.

Old September 25th, 2022, 08:52 AM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Heatherleaf padded around, her eyes open, ready to spot anything strange.

{ @duckie @Angelique }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old September 28th, 2022, 08:00 AM
here

Sootflare
Sootflare was not perturbed by the quiet apprentice, moving on to the border without a hitch in his step and beginning to refresh the scent markers. He kept an eye out for anything out of the ordinary - even if he wasn't expecting trouble, it never hurt to be aware.

[ @Angelique @RobinfeatherThe1st Just moving this along so we don't end up reporting late ]
Old September 28th, 2022, 08:52 AM
Tis the winter season ❆

Heatherleaf

Heatherleaf padded along beside Sootflare. She wasn't much of a talker herself but that didn't stop her from being an attentive warrior. She kept her eye out for any trouble, glancing back at Bugpaw every once and a while to give a small smile.

"How long should we stay here and watch?"

{ @duckie @Angelique }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old September 28th, 2022, 03:50 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bugpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 30

Falling a bit behind the young tom quickly caught up to the two warriors. He sat down to catch his breath and looked at the border. He didn't feel to comfortable being here. He always got nervous around the borders. He remembered when he was at the Shadowclan border when he was joining Windclan. Bugpaw continued to like it here. "I've never really been near the borders. I briefly went by them when I was shown the territory.", he meowed.

Bugpaw watched Sootflare mar the border, so he decided he wanted to help. He did so before moving back over to Heatherleaf. "I'm pretty sure we're just here to check for trespassers and mark the border.", he meowed to the other warrior. Bugpaw hoped he was right or he's probably just sound like an idiot.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@duckie; @RobinfeatherThe1st;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 28th, 2022, 05:05 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

Heatherleaf

The tabby smiled at the young apprentice. ”That’s right,” she replied kindly.

{ @Angelique @duckie }

Old September 30th, 2022, 08:36 PM
here

SOOTFLARE

It didn't take long to finish refreshing the border markers, especially with Bugpaw's help, and before long, it was time to head home. From the looks of things, they were the only ones out here.

"Well, as I'm sure you've gathered," he remarked to Bugpaw, "This is the Thunderglade - the border we share with ThunderClan. You shouldnt expect much trouble patrolling here, at least right now. You're right about keeping an eye out for trespassers, clanners and outsiders alike."

"We're done here, let's head back."

Old October 2nd, 2022, 02:36 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Bumbleflight went out on a walk by himself, as he usually did when he was bored. He had wrapped up training with both Flamepaw and Rainpaw, and gone to visit Brightpath's grave, and then had a talk with Thrushfur, but in all, despite everything he did that day, Bumbleflight found himself still full of energy. And what better way to use it then going for a walk? Besides, it was a nice day today, with a soft breeze ruffling his dark brown tabby fur, and the partly cloudy sky preventing the day from being too hot. Why wouldn't he take advantage of such a nice day?

Bumbleflight allowed his paws to take him wherever, not really paying attention, but after a while, he looked up and was surprised to find himself at the Thunderglade, the border ThunderClan shared with WindClan. He had never really talked to anyone from the neighboring Clan before, but they seemed to be decent and resilient, from what he heard. How had he managed to walk all the way to the border without noticing? Odd. Hopefully some WindClan warrior wouldn't chase him out: he hadn't crossed, after all, and he had no ill or violent intentions either. Still, Bumbleflight kept alert, ears pricked and amber eyes scanning the vicinity, cautious of anyone approaching.

(Open to ThunderClan and/or WindClan!)

Bump me only after two days.