Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2021, 02:47 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Thumbs up Re: Battle of the Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
(This battle ending would occur a while before dawn called chronologically I think)

His target, his enemy, one of the foxhearts that murdered his clanmates was on the ground like prey eyes fearful and increasingly obscured by blood from the bleeding wound on his face. While Wolfwhisper was down the tom struck aiming to shred and gouge the open soft side of the downed cat uncaring of how his claws deepened the already present injury left by Shrewstep essentially making certain it'd leave a nasty scar. It wasnt even clear if the blood on the black and white tom was his or someone else's but it didnt matter, he aimed to maim anyway even if his semi blocked swipes ended up softer them he wanted.

He wouldnt get another chance as Wolfwhisper rolled away managing to put a decent distance between the two as he shied back and growled. But something had changed this time, there was something different that might spell the shadowclan toms escape rather then endless attacks until he perished under the mad tunneler. Crowtooth was completely out of breath and struggling to regain it.

The asthmatics breathing would have been audible and rasping throughout the entire fight as the tom kept his mouth slightly open at all times simply to get enough air to breath with how much he was exerting himself but I'd gotten worse. The breathing once more for the second time today was obviously painful and difficult the rasping taking a wheezing overtone that was shallow even as Crowtooth essentially hyperventilated to get enough air. He was heaving for breath and not getting enough so while he could still attack larger moves and chasing after Wolfwhisper was no longer an option until he'd had a minute to recover. A minute one never had in battle. So even as the already lumbering (never as fast as his clanmates could manage) tom darted forward again throwing out another clawed concussing strike aimed at the head and another at Wolfwhispers shoulders there was an opening and the time to escape was now.

Run like a rabbit does to survive shadow cat.
Crowtooth towered over Wolfwhisper as he clutch the floor, he didn't make a move. Not yet. There was a dark glint in his baby blue eyes. One that many Shadowclan cats carried -- the intent to kill. Despite the overly empathetic and how soft-hearted Wolfwhisper truly was, an environment had molded him. Crafted his cowardly heart to resemble a murderer's given the right.. push. It did still carry that slightest hint of guilt.

Crowtooth's breath was ragged and Wolfwhisper moved away to a safe distance. He didn't made a move to attack, his ears flattening as he watched. "Are -- are you okay?" He asked, unsure what was happening with the tom. Tired was beginning to seep through Wolfwhisper's limbs. A yelp escaped from him as Crowtooth moved forward to lash at him again. The Shadowclan warrior cursed at himself as carefully moved away from those powerful blows. "Rude.." Wolfwhisper mumbled under his breath, but he saw the opening to flee.

It seemed just on time as Dawnstar called for the battle to be over. "Bye!" He mew back before turning and gathering beside his leader. The only that was keeping Wolfwhisper running at this point was the fact he believed if he did pass out -- he would get left behind.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 26th, 2021, 05:43 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Battle of the Border

Rabbitpaw gave one last shove to Deadpaw, before bounding off after Dawnstar
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old August 26th, 2021, 05:49 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Hissing as the claws were ripped free, although relieved to be free, Deadpaw let Snakepaw push her away with his hind legs. Landing on her feet she leapt at him quickly, hoping to pin him down with her paws, claws unsheathed.
(Just finishing this bc of Dawnstar's call)
Rabbitpaw slid out from under her when she pinned him, and pressed upward, attempting to throw her off before turning at Dawnstar's call
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; August 26th, 2021 at 05:51 AM.
Old August 26th, 2021, 07:19 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

[We're ending the fight here.]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang was able to crush Shrewstep beneath him, and even though he couldn't fully pin the tom's neck down, he was able to get his tail. Hind paws kicked out at his belly, and the deputy hissed angrily. He'd been attacked on his belly enough in the past, so there was a large and ugly scar there. Previously some small ones, but it had gotten much worse after the dog attack. Shrewstep then tried to bite down on his paw, the one that the black apprentice had already injured, which worked. Hissing, he felt himself getting unbalanced.

There was that apprentice again, grabbing onto his back leg. Snarling, Wolffang decided to do a defensive move, dropping to the ground on top of the small warrior and quickly rolling so that he was out of the other cat's flailing paws and teeth. He noticed that the apprentice wasn't holding onto him anymore... and then he heard Dawnstar. Pure hatred and fury like none he had felt before flared up within him as he spun around to face the massive, battle-scarred dark tabby.

She was saying that she had lost, and Wolffang looked around. One of WindClan's apprentices was dead, and what about ShadowClan? Had none of them perished? Fury flared up inside of him, and it was all he could do not to leap at the leader immediately. As much as he wanted to, the small sane part of him told him that this wasn't the time. His head whipped around at Dawnstar's message and his fur bristled. He was dimly aware of the blood that was now trickling from his shoulder; the wound would probably scar over, but he didn't care.

"ShadowClan won't win next time," Wolffang snarled, his tail lashing. But he knew better than to instigate a fight. His head swinging around the battlefield, he flicked his tail to gather his cats. "Come on, get back with your patrol leaders, and we'll head back to camp. Also, make sure to gather the dead - we aren't letting ShadowClan do anything to them." Wolffang limped closer to where the WindClan cats were, shaking his head furiously.

They had lost to ShadowClan... again.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 26th, 2021, 07:30 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Leopardfire nods and picks up one of the apprentices or warriors that had passed she felt awful as she had lost to shadowclan but she had plenty of bites and scratches on her

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 26th, 2021, 09:11 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

primroseshadow picked up yellowpaws body and headed back to camp with her patrol they had lost to shadowclan and she had lost yellowpaw.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost padded over to Dawnstar's position, disappointment and rage filling him like adder poison. Why was it that he never got to have fun in a battle ?

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:57 AM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Batsong backs away from his opponent and gives her a smug look before turning and following Dawnstar back to the camp. Looks like another victory to dear ShadowClan.

Softleaf frowns, looking around. He was tired and a bit scarred and battered but even more than that, he was upset. They'd lost. Again. Sighing, Softleaf turns and heads to Wolffang, favoring a battered and bloodied leg. What will they do now?
Old August 26th, 2021, 11:17 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Coldamber hadn't even gotten a chance to get in a few swipes when the battle was called to a close. She hisses in fury, backing away from Stemhop and following the rest of her clanmates after Wolffang.
Old August 26th, 2021, 11:36 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@TheNyanCatMinecart (If you don't to do this I can edit)
Hissing as her injured shoulders smashed into the ground, Deadpaw got quickly to her feet, ready to deflect or dodge the next blow. But Snakepaw was gone, Dawnstar calling her cats to her in a supremely arrogant, selfproclaimed victor way. But that wasn't what bothered her the most. Rookpaw. Her friend, but covered, COVERED, in blood. Her black pelt was sticky, and she was backing away, eyes intently watching who Deadpaw presumed she had been fighting. Following her gaze, she saw.....Wolffang. He was bleeding as well, although a Shadowclan cat she didn't recognize was peeling himself off of the ground from where he had presumably been smashed by her brother.

Was Rookpaw worried about that cat that had been squashed? Or had....had she been fighting Wolffang? Had the two cats she cared most about been trying to tear each other apart while she fought the traitor? Ignoring her brother's order to get back with her patrol she trotted towards him, eyes darting between him and Rookpaw, who was leaving with Shadowclan. Are you alright? she asked hurriedly, looking intently at his pelt. One of his paws in particular looked quite hurt. Wincing as her shoulders acted up slightly, Deadpaw asked Did you fight her? flicking a paw towards Rookpaw.
Closed Thread