Today 08:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2017, 06:46 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

She cried more openly, mussy fur becoming damp with the flood of tears; she hadn't really cared about grooming it. The fiery molly rubbed at her eyes with the back of a paw, trying to sweep away the salty liquid. Her sides heaved slightly, sobs choking her throat, sorrow gagging her. Geckoleaf's sapphire blue orbs blinked ferociously, the hope being that she wouldn't break down completely. But it didn't get any worse; instead of a full psychiatric meltdown, she had, instead, simply become a mourner, crying for a lost daughter, adopted as she may be. She whimpered pitifully, glancing over at Daypaw, knowing she must look terrible, but not caring. The tail placed gently over her was surprising, but not bad; she welcomed the small bit of warmth it carried, the gesture of consolation and acceptance reassuring. Slowly, her throat unclosed, the mucus draining uncomfortably down her esophagus. "Sometimes... sometimes, Day... I feel like StarClan isn't that m-merciful... instead, they do... what needs to be done... whether or not that is kind depends on who it happens to... But I can't help but feel like Cricketpaw had so much left, so much life; they should have let her live. Maybe, I should've gone in her place; I'm old, it feels like, and wouldn't mind a break. But, Cricket..."
Daypaw didnt know what to say to comfort the shecat. They werent the best at comforting at all. When Cricketpaw died, they felt numb. They felt both everything and nothing at the same time, instead busying themselves with herb work and training themselves. The enby cold only agree with Geckoleaf. They had never liked Starclan since they were a kit. They could remember watching their father die infront of them, their mother not being supportive and being a mother for her kits. Daypaw had always felt lonely despite having siblings. But. Cricketpaw was always there. She was easy to talk to. Daypaw didnt feel so alone anymore. And now she was gone, and Daypaw left alone again. They wanted to cry too, but hesitation held them back. Even if they were younger, they had to be here for the shecat first. They didnt like Starclan, they didnt like how they played to cats lives like god, but they knew Geckoleaf held them close and couldnt push away from them. "I know it always doesnt seem like it but...Starclan knows what theyre doing, theres always a reason." the words they said left a bitter taste in their mouth, but its what Gecko needed to hear right now. "If you ever need anything, I wouldnt mind stopping by Riverclan once and awhile."
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Raywood

"Soon," he murmured. "You will be carrying our gorgeous kits, and in a few moons we will be Blessed by their presence as they suckle at your side." The thought of his mate and their future offspring made his chest swell with warmth. "I hope our daughters take after you. Perfect mates for whatever lucky tom catches their eyes." Being in camp all day without entirely fulfilling her duty to the Clan must have been dull, and he was happy to help provide her with the kits they both longed for. Tinyfuzz would be the best mother.

"Timberstar made a mistake. Both by appointing her his successor, and by abandoning us to her rule. StarClan Frowns upon the Sins of him and this Clan, and we are being punished by Their Might for it." Peachfuzz's claws dug into the ground. "I wish .. I could end her, and give Goldeneye the power he is owned." He was not against killing Sinners to ensure prosperity. StarClan permitted him to do what he needed to in order to enforce Their Law.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; July 27th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:57 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross

Hopefulness and positive vibes seemed to surge through her at the mental picture Peachfuzz helped to paint. She could see it now: sweet, small kits suckling at her belly as she rested in the nursery and a proud Peachfuzz watching on. "You'll be a wonderful father to them," Tinyfuzz murmured lovingly, "and I can only hope our handsome little toms will grow up to be as fierce, loyal, and strong as you." Perhaps he could even mentor one officially, and the others unofficially in his spare time -- if a brave warrior such as himself had any of that.

Some anxiety replaced her happiness as she was reminded of Timberstar's... mistake. His error in judgment in appointing a she-cat an honorable position like deputy of ShadowClan. It was an embarrassment, really. "I wish you could as well." Goldeneye was the rightful leader of the Clan and had yet to take his place; he would bring on a new age of prosperity. "I will simply.. have to trust we'll survive until her power comes to an end." A shudder of fear passed through her, and she pressed closer to Peachfuzz. "I know you won't let anything happen to us-- or our kits."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 27th, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn glanced at the apprentices before looking back up at the Great Rock.

Skypaw perked his ears. "A-Alright, just don't get caught by your mentor, you'd get in trouble."

Goldenpaw spotted Skypaw and whatwasit... Cherrypaw. She was about to join them, but decided not to.

(Is every Clan here yet?)
Cherrypaw nodded and followed her mentor's gaze toward the Great Rock.
Old July 27th, 2017, 11:29 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Raywood

There was no doubt in his mind their sons would grow to be like him. In their family, they had no room for weakness or impurities, and as unfortunate as it was, Peachfuzz would kill any of their kits that was not up to par. He loved his parents, but he always thought they were too easy on rats like Liondusk and disgraces like Mistytuft. That was not even touching Honeythistle and Mudtuft who were not loyal to a single she-cat. It was disgusting. "You know they will, dear."

If he could, he would have led Halestar out of camp and fed her to the dogs. It was the fate she deserved for leading their Clan to ruin. Goldeneye was their savior, and the sooner he took charge, the better. "We will survive," he promised her. "StarClan has Graced us and will not bring us harm. Our kits will grow up in a Golden age."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; July 27th, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 11:48 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Snowpaw glanced warily at them. They seemed like they'd pounce on her for no apparent reason.. Their scared nature made her scared, too. "Yeah, it's pretty great," she murmured. "All of the Clan scents, mingling as one for the first time in a moon.. I find it quite spectacular that we keep the truce." Snow was only half-joking- a blind rabbit could see Blazingstar and Snowstar glaring at each other, struggling to maintain composure. Let's hope both of them succeed.

Snowpaw turned her attention back to them. They stuttured a lot... did it have to do with something they'd experienced in the past?

With a start the molly realized she'd already gotten used to the loud chatter and crowded grounds. "You'll get used to it, I think- I just did," she assured them.
Midgepaw shifted their weight from paw to paw, staring wide-eyed at the other cat, probably an apprentice from another Clan, though Midgepaw was still rather new to being in a Clan, so they couldn't be certain. The WindClan apprentice nodded, still looking rather uneasy as they flattened their ears due to all the commotion going on around them and the stranger. At this, Midgepaw gave a confused shrug, not entirely sure they followed. “T- truce?” they asked, trying their best to keep the stutter from the voice, but not doing very well. This was Midgepaw's firs gathering, and hopefully their last, but nobody had really described it to them, just left them to guess for the most part. Midgepaw shook their head slightly, trying to push away their fear of the other as best they could. All reasoning parts of them told them she was okay, but that little part of them that made them fear everything, that little part of them that was really a big part of who they'd become, held them back, trying to hold on to the fear. “I- I doubt i- it,” Midgepaw murmured, trying to sound cheerful, but only stuttering more. “Wh- what's your n- name?” they added, both out of curiosity and the desire to come off as less rude and frightened, only one of those things being somewhat true.

Old July 28th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skypaw was quiet after that and gazed up at the rock, sitting next to Cherrypaw.

Character Site

Old July 28th, 2017, 01:44 AM
queeny ♬

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw didnt know what to say to comfort the shecat. They werent the best at comforting at all. When Cricketpaw died, they felt numb. They felt both everything and nothing at the same time, instead busying themselves with herb work and training themselves. The enby cold only agree with Geckoleaf. They had never liked Starclan since they were a kit. They could remember watching their father die infront of them, their mother not being supportive and being a mother for her kits. Daypaw had always felt lonely despite having siblings. But. Cricketpaw was always there. She was easy to talk to. Daypaw didnt feel so alone anymore. And now she was gone, and Daypaw left alone again. They wanted to cry too, but hesitation held them back. Even if they were younger, they had to be here for the shecat first. They didnt like Starclan, they didnt like how they played to cats lives like god, but they knew Geckoleaf held them close and couldnt push away from them. "I know it always doesnt seem like it but...Starclan knows what theyre doing, theres always a reason." the words they said left a bitter taste in their mouth, but its what Gecko needed to hear right now. "If you ever need anything, I wouldnt mind stopping by Riverclan once and awhile."
Just being with Daypaw helped, more and more; her tears began to dry up, her eyes clearing and her nose not running. She still sniffed slightly, sorrow still distorting her mind, but dissipating further than it had in a while. Her dark blue eyes seemed a little lighter; the apprentice was good for her, their more skeptical and removed outlook a reminder that sometimes practically should overtake emotion. Especially where religion was involved; Geckoleaf, as a medicine cat, believed deeply in StarClan. They were a large part of her worldview; every large life decision she made involved the clan of heavenly warriors to some degree. And to see them take away her espoused daughter, after a gruesome and painful death, had shaken her already fragile mind to the point of snapping, plus the obvious loss of Cricketpaw. But, despite their importance to her, StarClan had never been her rock in life; instead, it was always a person or people. First, her mother. Then, Marshsnow; after she died, it became Cougarstorm, her first love, then her first apprentice, Arcticpaw. Then Cricketpaw; Cricketpaw, who had come into her life without a word, and then burst into a whirlwind of color and life and love. And then, been ripped away. Slowly, Mistfall had begun to bridge the gap in her heart; but it would take more than one person to fix her. And maybe, Daypaw would help. "StarClan... You will learn, in time, are not gods or angels or demons, but just beings. And beings make mistakes; StarClan does make mistakes, my love. And maybe Cricketpaw was just that; a mistake, but a beautiful one nonetheless. But that doesn't mean we don't miss her," Geckoleaf whispered, ponderingly, her mind obviously wandering like that of a pensive elders's.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:30 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Jaymist sat and stared. His eyes fixed on Raven paw. Jaymist sighed and waited.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old July 28th, 2017, 04:01 AM
the stars are aligned

@Lunacross

She could nearly envision the day her kits would come into the world, and the pride she would feel upon venturing into the unknowns of motherhood - the ups and downs and everything that was awaiting her. Her and Peachfuzz's future offspring would be fantastic warriors, and the toms could only aspire to be a great warrior like their father; she hoped they would impress him someday with their inevitable strength and valiance.

"Under Halestar's rule..?" Tinyfuzz questioned, concerned and wide-eyed. Hopefully, by the time their kits were born, Goldeneye would be the leader. "I hope StarClan shows us the way." And didn't leave them to suffer for the Sins of their clanmates..

Although she had been willing to continue their discussion, the she-cat quieted after realizing Halestar was taking her place atop the Seastones and addressing the gathered felines. Tinyfuzz watched through a scornful gaze as she reported there was nothing wrong and felt the deep sense of shame building within her, knowing their leader was a joke. Mollies belong in the nursery. Since the Gathering had officially begun, she remained silent but pressed comfortably into her mate.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 28th, 2017 at 04:01 AM.
Closed Thread