Last post by Hound
Today 05:55 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 05:50 PM

Old July 26th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Fawnpaw kept following her mentor "it seems like a good place to relax " she said, her gaze looking around the palce...huh, is that why dead cats are buried here...because it's relaxing? That'd kinda make sense right? She started to wonder if there's any spirit cats in the area...though even if there is she probably can't see them anyway
-----------
╰─▸ ❝ @The Doctor [Nightgaze]
Nightgaze nodded slowly "Yeah it is but I don't like coming here makes me sad" she said quietly as a sad smile came across her face. The small black she-cat immediately shook her head and grinned cheerfully "So shall we move on?"

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 27th, 2023 at 10:08 AM.
Old July 28th, 2023, 02:51 AM
Lack of interactions

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Right, it's the grave so some cats in thunderclan probably had a loved one buried here "sure, let's move on" she replied, seeing that her mentor was a bit sad here
-----------
╰─▸ ❝ @The Doctor [Nightgaze] sorry for the short post

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; July 28th, 2023 at 02:51 AM.
Old July 28th, 2023, 08:57 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Right, it's the grave so some cats in thunderclan probably had a loved one buried here "sure, let's move on" she replied, seeing that her mentor was a bit sad here
-----------
╰─▸ ❝ @The Doctor [Nightgaze] sorry for the short post
Nightgaze smiled softly "Ok we have the borders next we should probably do Windclan and Riverclan first as we are on neutral ground with them at the moment" she said calmly as she started to pad of in the direction of the Riverclan border "Come on" she mewed gently.

(No prob)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 29th, 2023, 08:54 AM
Lack of interactions

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnpaw - She/Her |
Fawnpaw followed Nightgaze. Thunderclan's border with Windclan and thunderclan's border with Riverclan first. That sounds like a good idea. She wondered what the names of these borders will be...she knew the border with windclan was Thunder-something or such
-----------
╰─▸ ❝ @The Doctor [Nightgaze]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old August 6th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

@jupiter #Air

"Ok heres Willows rise!" The tripod trotted into the area happily, looking up at the giant tree. "That right there is the willow the place is named for! If you look close you'll see some scratches on the base, those are to remember the cats that died in a fire a long time ago. Some of the scratches look bad because some bad cats tried to ruin it but we didnt let that stop us! Its now our proper gravesite so if youve lost someone heres where you go to pay respects and kinda talk to them if you miss them." At least thats how Mudhound thought that worked.

On other topics "This place is really great to nap and play games but its also useful for hunting! Lotsa birds and mice and voles and stuff, not a lotta big danger here so when we've time Ill teach ya here!" Mudhound had put a lotta thought into it to be honest and they wanted to do their best by their new apprentice. Their little buddy was gonna get all of the best!

They lingered for a bit, letting the she cat look around and explore settling down to watch with a happy "Shoot me any questions!" Until enough time had passed and they rose, asking if the little cat was ready to move on yet.
Old August 6th, 2023, 05:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Yeah Mudhound hadnt waited a single second after getting a 'okay' before bolting outta camp, dragging the ex medicine cat out behind them if needed. Well not 'dragging' or at least intentionally so. It was more of 'Im nudging into you and kinda gently grabbing body parts because I like you and am being playful Im just so big it amounts to dragging you and Im completely unaware of it' thing.

And the fact that Roseraven seemed still kinda unsure about it? Yeah Mudhound didnt pick up on that either. Oops

.....Aaaaaaanyway eventually the duo would get to willows rise and wasnt it a beautiful sunny day for it! The birds were chirping and the willow was rising in the breeze! And Mudhound had a fun plan and they immediately bounded over to the willows roots to retrieve what they'd set up. And soon returned, cheeks bulging like a chipmunks. What was in there? Secrets Berries. Berries they soon spat out and started explaining

"Right so this is gonna be a fun hunting because we're gonna be using bait! I saw some prey munching on these berries so I wanna see if we can hunt using them and then what prey we catch! Doesnt that sound cool!"
With a cat more informed on herbs these could probably be identified as blackberries and was probably the reason the warriors muzzle and tongue was being stained purple.

In any case, answer the puppy, theyre very excited and hopeful you'll be too.

@Shade. #Air
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:26 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani

Roseraven did not resist much as Mudhound practically dragged her to Willow's Rise. She was, admittedly, touch-starved and touch-averse somehow.

The small tabby watched as what she supposed was her new friend quickly darted away and returned with a bunch of blackberries. Roseraven could't help but snort as she noticed how purple Mudhound had gotten. She made a mental note to stay away from those, her white muzzle would get stained for days.

"That's actually a pretty clever idea." remarked Roseraven. Her tendency towards bad luck and disaster was sure to ruin it all but theoretically- clever idea.
Old August 11th, 2023, 04:48 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

A cat who had a pumpkin stuck on his head stumbled into the area, confused and disoriented as to where he was going. "Where am I? What is this? Is there another cat here?" He mewed, but it was a tad muffled by the pumpkin.
Old August 12th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Eeeeeeeeeee Rosey thought they were clever! No one ever thought they were clever! This prompted borderline dancing as, tail whipping wildly in the air, Roseraven might need to dodge that a couple of times, the full grown maine coon mix pranced around beaming. No shame in this one really. They were dancing abound muzzle turning purple, play bowing at Roseraven a couple of times for no real reason but happy and happy to be with someone they liked!

Couldnt just dance around here forever however, they were here to hunt!

"Right so how about we each choose a place to place half the berries and bet what prey we think is gonna go after each area? Whoever is more correct gets...... uhhhhhh..... I didnt think that far ahead. They win something?"
Mudhound had no clue, maybe Rosey had an idea. But they were, in the meantime, trying to figure out how they would win this little competition. They werent that competitive about it, they just wanted to have fun with it and give it a good go.

So what and where... hmmmm.... hmmmmm..... OH! Right there at the base of the willow tree was some little bits of displaced dirt! Like a little mound of fresh soil! Mudhound knew what that meant! Voles! Usually, it could also be moles but the tripod was betting voles for no particular reason. Thats where they would put their half of the bait but for now the maine coon mix kept quiet letting Rosey go first.

#Air @Shade.

Last edited by Rani; August 12th, 2023 at 11:41 PM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 02:04 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall | he/him | Agatha kitty | asexual

He looked up at the large willow tree as he padded up to it, eye shining. He touched his nose to the engraved tree. He drew his head back slowly and calmly. He turned around, trying to find a good spot to lay down and finally found a nice spot behind the great tree. He propped himself up, slouching on the tree , lying on his back. While the ant-social cat loved his clan, he didn’t enjoy talking to them. Wether it was his fear of socializing with other living beings or a simple dislike of them, he would avoid talking publicly at any cost. He shifted his glance over to the top of his head as a large willow leaf fell onto it. He lifted his right paw and took it off of his head. Now in both paws being held in front of him was the leaf. It was.. cute, to say the most. Even if leaves couldn’t be cute or ugly, he still thought that leaves were nature’s fish; cute. He’s always loved plants, including tiny little leaves. He put it down next to him and rested his paws back down on his stomach. While pretty sure he wasn’t going to ask for an apprentice; that involved social interaction, but, he guessed he’d enjoy having one. Maybe they would be one of the few cats he’d be comfortable talking to? Rainfall knew that he should be comfortable talking to apprentices since he was a warrior and that made him superior, he still felt uncomfortable. He respected his clan too much, if he screwed up he’d embarrass himself. Although, Rainfall did feel slightly more comfortable talking to kits than he felt with apprentices or warriors; they didn’t judge you, as they were strange themselves. Some kits tried to eat sticks for Starclan’s sake! And he’s seen them try to eat the Thunderclan deputy a few times. What was the point of trying to eat something bigger than you? That was like a cat trying to eat a coyote; it wouldn’t work. Alderstep was a good deputy, though, he wasn’t a very patient or friendly cat. He didn’t seem to know how to socialize, just like Rainfall. He could never muster up the courage to actually talk to him. He just observed quietly, watching him, as he did to all cats he admired or felt threatened by. He couldn’t believe how much the clan had changed. It went from Thrushstar, to Sparrowstar, to Bumblestar. And someday it would be Alderstar. As a kit, he’d always wondered what Alder was. As an apprentice, he’d learned that it was something on an Alder Tree when he’d asked what it was growing on a tree. Suddenly, the gray warrior realized how terribly tired he was, why, he could barely keep his eyes open as he was thinking to himself. Just to make sure nobody was watching, he looked around, confirming that there was nobody there. Once sure nobody was around, he shut his eyes and drifted into the blackness of sleep. In his sleep, he started snoring roughly. He had suspected that the other warriors would complain about his loud snoring, so, he decided he’d rather sleep Willow’s Rise.

@Catherine
(Woop woop)