Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old July 19th, 2017, 03:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
The last word caught Ky off guard. Mate? That was... completely normal. Australians. Right. The whole mate thing was about friends. Not... that. He laughed again at his own mistake, but sighed, falling onto his back and tucking his arms behind his head.

"Australiano, amigo mío, ha sido un placer," Kyran murmured, more to himself than to Casper, sounding content. His hair fell back, revealing his whole face to the sun that accented it so flawlessly. His eyes were closed, a light smile playing on his lips. It felt nice out here. He'd probably go diving right them if he wasn't wearing his own expensive clothing line. He wouldn't care if Casper was there or not, in fact, he'd probably prefer him to be there.

"My pleasure," Kyran said, not sure if Casper understood Spanish fluently, though he obviously knew some of the language.
Casper looked next to him and couldnt help but snap a few more photos of Kyran. Hed never say it out loud, but the guy was attractive. Looking back at his camera he reviewed the photos he had taken. The ones of the forest and the trees, the tunnel path and the carved wood that now held his name. He came across the picture he had taken awhile go, the same photo where he could still see his hand intertwined with Kyrans, the forest surrounding him. He bookmarked that one. He checked the time it was on his camera and noticed it was getting late. Well not really late, but late considering he lived two hours away and liked to be in his bed by nine sharp. He didnt have work tomorrow, but he liked his bedtime. He couldnt find it in him to part with Kyran and the scenery;mainly Ky. So instead he stayed silent, enjoying the nature around him as he listened to every sound and relaxing.
Old July 19th, 2017, 03:50 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Casper looked next to him and couldnt help but snap a few more photos of Kyran. Hed never say it out loud, but the guy was attractive. Looking back at his camera he reviewed the photos he had taken. The ones of the forest and the trees, the tunnel path and the carved wood that now held his name. He came across the picture he had taken awhile go, the same photo where he could still see his hand intertwined with Kyrans, the forest surrounding him. He bookmarked that one. He checked the time it was on his camera and noticed it was getting late. Well not really late, but late considering he lived two hours away and liked to be in his bed by nine sharp. He didnt have work tomorrow, but he liked his bedtime. He couldnt find it in him to part with Kyran and the scenery;mainly Ky. So instead he stayed silent, enjoying the nature around him as he listened to every sound and relaxing.
It was a while before Kyran said anything. As loud as he was, as much as he loved it, he could appreciate the quiet. He loved the city, he loved the noise, but he could take the time to appreciate a beautiful, serene scene when there was one to appreciate. He could take the time to side-eye a pretty guy when he noticed one. He kept his eyes closed.

"Would you go diving here, Cas?" He asked. With me? He wanted to add but kept quiet. Perhaps, if they were all free, they could come here some time. As friends. Kyran was so busy running his business, he forgot what it felt like to just hang out with friends. No city, no customers, no business. Just friends, having fun, as friends do. That would be a welcome change for him.

love
characters
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:04 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
It was a while before Kyran said anything. As loud as he was, as much as he loved it, he could appreciate the quiet. He loved the city, he loved the noise, but he could take the time to appreciate a beautiful, serene scene when there was one to appreciate. He could take the time to side-eye a pretty guy when he noticed one. He kept his eyes closed.

"Would you go diving here, Cas?" He asked. With me? He wanted to add but kept quiet. Perhaps, if they were all free, they could come here some time. As friends. Kyran was so busy running his business, he forgot what it felt like to just hang out with friends. No city, no customers, no business. Just friends, having fun, as friends do. That would be a welcome change for him.
He thought about the question for a moment. "If you did it with m-me, then maybe I would." Yes. There was no doubt that he would be nervous as hell even thinking about being by a cliff, much less jumping off of it into dark cold water. But the water looked to beautiful not to enjoy it, a vibrant blue that seemed to be made to jump in. He hadnt done anything like that before and would probably need a lot of reassurance from Ky, but he wasnt opposed to it. His phone vibrated in his back pocket. Taking it out and unlocking it real quick, he looked at the screen. No body had texted(Carmen was probably busy with Chi for all he knew) but instead a simple reminder on his phone. He had set it for when he needed to be on his way home so he didnt lose track of time. Out here he could sit out here for hours and lose track of time. He sighed. He wish he didnt live two hours away, then he could stay here with Ky for just a bit longer. "I s-should get going but.." he placed hi phone back in his pocket,"its just so pretty here. I w-wish I didnt live so far away from things like this."
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:16 PM
no u

Quote:
He thought about the question for a moment. "If you did it with m-me, then maybe I would." Yes. There was no doubt that he would be nervous as hell even thinking about being by a cliff, much less jumping off of it into dark cold water. But the water looked to beautiful not to enjoy it, a vibrant blue that seemed to be made to jump in. He hadnt done anything like that before and would probably need a lot of reassurance from Ky, but he wasnt opposed to it. His phone vibrated in his back pocket. Taking it out and unlocking it real quick, he looked at the screen. No body had texted(Carmen was probably busy with Chi for all he knew) but instead a simple reminder on his phone. He had set it for when he needed to be on his way home so he didnt lose track of time. Out here he could sit out here for hours and lose track of time. He sighed. He wish he didnt live two hours away, then he could stay here with Ky for just a bit longer. "I s-should get going but.." he placed hi phone back in his pocket,"its just so pretty here. I w-wish I didnt live so far away from things like this."
Kyran pouted, and if he wasn't trying to not act like a child, he probably would have whined like one. Instead, he sat up, cocking his head to the side. Would that be weird to offer? Earlier you pulled a knife out of a tree and had to clarify you weren't out here to kill him, it's awkward now. But you want to keep him here. But he has to go home, that's hours away. Ky brought his hands into his lap, training his eyes on the water again. He cleared his throat and took a breath.

"If you want to stay here, I could find a nice hotel for you." He mentally kicked himself, "Or, if you prefer, my apartment is rather empty." The second offer was... vague. For some reason, Kyran couldn't just be straightforward and ask him if he'd want to stay at his apartment if they got in late. He just seemed to choke on the words.

love
characters
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:35 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran pouted, and if he wasn't trying to not act like a child, he probably would have whined like one. Instead, he sat up, cocking his head to the side. Would that be weird to offer? Earlier you pulled a knife out of a tree and had to clarify you weren't out here to kill him, it's awkward now. But you want to keep him here. But he has to go home, that's hours away. Ky brought his hands into his lap, training his eyes on the water again. He cleared his throat and took a breath.

"If you want to stay here, I could find a nice hotel for you." He mentally kicked himself, "Or, if you prefer, my apartment is rather empty." The second offer was... vague. For some reason, Kyran couldn't just be straightforward and ask him if he'd want to stay at his apartment if they got in late. He just seemed to choke on the words.
His eyes widened slightly at the offer, running a hand nervously through his curly hair nervously. While he had only met the guy today, he didnt seem bad at all. They were friends now, right? "I wouldnt want to intrude on y-your living quarters and all.." he seemed like a good guy, last thing he wanted to do was to intrude on anything. But he did really like it here, more then he could form into words and didnt feel like leaving it just yet.
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:58 PM
no u

Quote:
His eyes widened slightly at the offer, running a hand nervously through his curly hair nervously. While he had only met the guy today, he didnt seem bad at all. They were friends now, right? "I wouldnt want to intrude on y-your living quarters and all.." he seemed like a good guy, last thing he wanted to do was to intrude on anything. But he did really like it here, more then he could form into words and didnt feel like leaving it just yet.
"Oh, cara de ángel, you would not be intruding on a thing. My apartment is empty, apart from Fuego, mi cachorro," Ky explained, leaning back on his palms again, "You do not have a fear of perros, do you?" He asked, the word for dog completely slipping his mind. Fuego was a big, white, American Samoyed that though she was a lap dog. Any time there you were sitting and there was enough space for her, you'd find yourself with a giant baby in your lap. She was sweet though, never bit anyone. And she was a rescue, so she trusted Kyran with her life. He'd gotten her as a rescued puppy when he was around 19. A gift from his abuela before he moved from the poorer, quieter part of the city to pursue his job in a place that was easier to get publicity from.

The sun was a little further from half way now, he could see it at the top of his view. The sun always set over the waterfall, and Kyran was wanting to see it before they left. Perhaps Casper could get some clear shots of it, too. Honestly, Kyran wouldn't mind sharing his apartment with someone. It always felt too big with just himself and Fuego there.

love
characters
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:22 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"Oh, cara de ángel, you would not be intruding on a thing. My apartment is empty, apart from Fuego, mi cachorro," Ky explained, leaning back on his palms again, "You do not have a fear of perros, do you?" He asked, the word for dog completely slipping his mind. Fuego was a big, white, American Samoyed that though she was a lap dog. Any time there you were sitting and there was enough space for her, you'd find yourself with a giant baby in your lap. She was sweet though, never bit anyone. And she was a rescue, so she trusted Kyran with her life. He'd gotten her as a rescued puppy when he was around 19. A gift from his abuela before he moved from the poorer, quieter part of the city to pursue his job in a place that was easier to get publicity from.

The sun was a little further from half way now, he could see it at the top of his view. The sun always set over the waterfall, and Kyran was wanting to see it before they left. Perhaps Casper could get some clear shots of it, too. Honestly, Kyran wouldn't mind sharing his apartment with someone. It always felt too big with just himself and Fuego there.
"I like dogs, Im sure I'll be fine," he smiled. It was really nice of him to offer a place to sleep so he could see the view. He didnt know how long they had been there but he didnt care. "I'll take your offer up, I d-dont feel like driving two hours anyway." he was glad he didnt have to leave early. The sun was over head of them and it would be setting probably within a few minutes, and Casper couldn't wait to see it. He lifted his camera again, bringing up to his eyes and snapping a few more photos. He turned to Kyran, motioning to come closer with a dorky smile on his face,"Come take a picture with me," he wanted to remember this moment.
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:11 PM
no u

Quote:
"I like dogs, Im sure I'll be fine," he smiled. It was really nice of him to offer a place to sleep so he could see the view. He didnt know how long they had been there but he didnt care. "I'll take your offer up, I d-dont feel like driving two hours anyway." he was glad he didnt have to leave early. The sun was over head of them and it would be setting probably within a few minutes, and Casper couldn't wait to see it. He lifted his camera again, bringing up to his eyes and snapping a few more photos. He turned to Kyran, motioning to come closer with a dorky smile on his face,"Come take a picture with me," he wanted to remember this moment.
Ky was confused for a moment, but he didn't refuse, getting closer to the other boy and putting an arm on Casper's shoulder. He looked at him for a moment. They were very close right then, their faces mere inches apart. Kyran had gone to say something, but the words were now lost to him, as he was lost in Casper's eyes. He'd thought they were brown, or maybe a hazel with green accents, but now he saw they were a very rich, very true olive green. He'd never noticed them before. He felt the brush of Casper's breath on his lips and Kyran could have kissed him. His phone buzzed.

He jumped, backing away quick, laughing nervously as he ran a hand through his hair. He pulled his phone from his inside jacket pocket and looked at the screen. Of course. The pairs had disappeared and she was worried. Nothing new.

"Disculpas, it's Chichima," He said softly, face slightly flushed as he quickly answered the text. He turned off his phone and shoved it in his pocket, getting close to Casper again, "¿Inténtalo de nuevo?" He cooed with a crooked grin.

love
characters
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:23 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Ky was confused for a moment, but he didn't refuse, getting closer to the other boy and putting an arm on Casper's shoulder. He looked at him for a moment. They were very close right then, their faces mere inches apart. Kyran had gone to say something, but the words were now lost to him, as he was lost in Casper's eyes. He'd thought they were brown, or maybe a hazel with green accents, but now he saw they were a very rich, very true olive green. He'd never noticed them before. He felt the brush of Casper's breath on his lips and Kyran could have kissed him. His phone buzzed.

He jumped, backing away quick, laughing nervously as he ran a hand through his hair. He pulled his phone from his inside jacket pocket and looked at the screen. Of course. The pairs had disappeared and she was worried. Nothing new.

"Disculpas, it's Chichima," He said softly, face slightly flushed as he quickly answered the text. He turned off his phone and shoved it in his pocket, getting close to Casper again, "¿Inténtalo de nuevo?" He cooed with a crooked grin.
As soon as Ky came closer it seemed the mood had changed. The water from the falls quieted as he felt the secure arm around his shoulders. And then he looked at him. Kyran was gazing back back him, deep brown eyes with accents of copper. He could feel his cheeks become heated and red but he didnt care. He was so..close he could feel his breath on his lips. He inched the camera down and began to lean-
and of course, the phone buzzed. It made Casper jump for a second, going from basically kissing Kyran with his eyes to such a noise. he fiddled with the collar of his turtle neck nervously as Ky texted Chi back. When he came close again he gave a small nod and a nervous smile, deciding to lean his head against Kyrans so their cheeks were smushed together in a dorky way. Hopefully he couldnt feel how warm they were. He held the camera up again with a free hand, it facing them,"Say cheese!"
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:54 PM
no u

Quote:
As soon as Ky came closer it seemed the mood had changed. The water from the falls quieted as he felt the secure arm around his shoulders. And then he looked at him. Kyran was gazing back back him, deep brown eyes with accents of copper. He could feel his cheeks become heated and red but he didnt care. He was so..close he could feel his breath on his lips. He inched the camera down and began to lean-
and of course, the phone buzzed. It made Casper jump for a second, going from basically kissing Kyran with his eyes to such a noise. he fiddled with the collar of his turtle neck nervously as Ky texted Chi back. When he came close again he gave a small nod and a nervous smile, deciding to lean his head against Kyrans so their cheeks were smushed together in a dorky way. Hopefully he couldnt feel how warm they were. He held the camera up again with a free hand, it facing them,"Say cheese!"
The smile was genuine, the edges of his eyes squinting, causing crows feet that were already faintly showing. Once the camera clicked a few times, he pulled away. Casper's face had been so warm, what was that about? Kyran brushed it off as it was a humid day even though it just might be the furthest thing from it. He pulled out his phone again, switching to the front facing camera and leaning back against Casper, taking a few pictures while he wasn't looking before nudging his leg.

"Sonrisa, chico lindo!" When the pictures were done, Ky sat up, scrolling through his gallery. Casper was more attractive than he'd admit, really. The way the low sun cupped the angles of his face, shining through his hair. How it highlighted the edges of his glasses, the sun backlighting him in a way that made him look ethereal. He couldn't help but smile.

love
characters