Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2018, 10:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

yellowbee yawned she did have a rather boring day her hazel eyes scanned the den some warriors were there a lazy smile showed on her jaws .
The really only interesting thing was that she had play fought with her sister willowfang and she won twice! She smirked remembering her small victory but she did wish to be in a real battle to show her strength but she did have a family so she normally had to choose between fight or flight she didn't want to leave her sis . Yellowbee yawned again her tail flicked as she plopped down on her moss bed wondering where her mother was
" haven't seen mom in a while...wonder if she's ok... " she meowed and placed her head on her paws her ears twitched again that lazy smile on her face
@Raven hollow
@Raven hollow

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 1st, 2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:45 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@NightWarrior4Life ?) Sunrock looked up at the other tom. “Oh hey Harmonyblade. It does,” the tabby said with a little flick of his ears. “I’m doing fine. How about you?” He asked, tail curling neatly at his side.
(Mmmmmmmmmm I'm your secret Santa! )
"Oh just the usual...I'm anxious like everyone else about this battle but...I know some cats in WindClan...I don't want them to get hurt." the ginger Tom sighed. He was a bit reluctant to keep telling every cat that he may be unloyal. He'd spoken to PassionBlaze and FennelNose, neither really knew his pain and confusion.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:07 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@NightWarrior4Life Thanks! I really like the characters) Sunrock nodded slowly. “I don’t know many cats in WindClan but I see what you mean. It’s very understandable what you’re feeling,” the tabby tom said, feeling like he sounded like his older brother. He often looked up to older tom and was now taking what he had seen of how he handled situations to use in a conversation that included serious matters.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"The dream team," The tom agreed with a nod, a smile on his maw as he did so. It was funny - a few days ago, Marshjump hadn't been so sure that they would be a mentor/apprentice team after all. He had been watching the other warriors, his thoughts going to oh, this one's so much like Minty or oh, this one would do a good job with Mintkit every time that he saw someone he thought would be a better mentor. And yet here they were, just as Marshjump had hoped - hesitantly hoped, but he had still wanted it - and now things were back on track. "So, where to first? The territory and borders, I'm guessing?" That was where most mentors began training their apprentices. Marshjump was sure he would be running into a few familiar faces if they were to go out there right now. They could mix it up, start with battle training - but who was he to mess with structure? To hell with structure, he might have said. But even with those words he would be silently hoping that no one was watching him, judging him, that Snowstar wouldn't take his new apprentice away even if he did screw up every once in a while.
"Dream team." Mintpaw giggled, weaving around his paws with a wide, cheerful smile. His next words had her ears pricking faintly. "Well, you're the mentor, mentor!" She replied, butting her head lightly against his chest and nuzzling into his fur with a smile. "Sounds good." She mrrowed with a smile. She'd never felt so much like a kit. But then she reminded herself she shouldn't be acting like a kit, she should be acting like an apprentice. So she paused, but only for a second. Snowstar was the leader and she could act cheerful and happy, so Mintpaw could, too, right? So, she continued as she was, grinning brightly up at her mentor, her best friend, her "older brother". Her whiskers twitched, tail lashing eagerly from side to side.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:45 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@NightWarrior4Life Thanks! I really like the characters) Sunrock nodded slowly. “I don’t know many cats in WindClan but I see what you mean. It’s very understandable what you’re feeling,” the tabby tom said, feeling like he sounded like his older brother. He often looked up to older tom and was now taking what he had seen of how he handled situations to use in a conversation that included serious matters.
HarmonyBlade purred. "Wow, reall? Thanks SunRock. No cat has understood me until now...would you like to share some some prey?" He waved his tail to the prey pile.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:03 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Lonestar23

Feeling a rather small, soft bundle of fur stumble into her foreleg, Emberwing blinked and turned her head, her pale green gaze focusing on the arrival of Brightkit. Near them a tiny ball of moss sat, battered and starting to fall apart, and it wasn't long until the warrior realized that this kit must've been locked into a pretty intense game of chase. A purr rumbled in her belly, and the ginger feline turned to that she was facing more towards the tiny calico kitten. She wasn't one to get angry easily - unless someone threatened her Clan - so she smiled down fondly at Brightkit.

"Why hello there Brightkit!" she purred, using one of her free paws to smooth down some of the fur that had fluffed itself up on Brightkit's head. "My name is Emberwing. It's nice to meet you." She studied the younger kit and noticed quickly how her eye was glazed over. Poor thing, she thought with a sting of sympathy. Brightkit appeared to be nearing her six moons, and for a moment Emberwing wondered how her warrior training would go. With the battle coming up, would she be left in the dust while all the other apprentices with two working eyes were trained? She surely hoped that wouldn't be the case; with Brightkit's spirit, Emberwing was sure she would make an excellent ThunderClan warrior.

Turning her attention back to the present, Emberwing glanced at the moss ball, using her tail to bat it back over to them. "I see you've caught your first prey!" she mewed, amusement lighting up her gaze as she looked from the ball of moss to Brightkit. "Have you no one to play with?" Surely the young she-kit had friends in the nursery? It wasn't too often that kits stumbled out into the clearing for their games - after all, if Emberwing were still small enough she'd much rather be in the warm serenity of the den rather than trudging through the cold leaf-bare snow in search of scraps of prey in a desolate forest.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:24 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit glanced up as her father spoke, quickly snapping out of her stupor when she realised everyone was fully aware of her. She looked awkwardly down at her paws, unsure as to how Stoneheart would feel about her opinions. The she-kit hesitated for a few seconds before meowing, "I'm... just wondering why everyone is so eager to be warriors. It's going to be moons before we're even apprentices!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
"Huh? Oh, I-I know. She just seemed nice." Minnowkit mewed, giving a small shrug as her father asked about the small frown on her face. She fluffed out her gray and white pelt and watched her brother attack his tail. She wanted to join in! She leaped at his tail, batting it softly when it flicked away from her brother, pupils big and eyes shining as her own tail swished back and forth.
Stoneheart looked at Duskkit with much interest. "Perhaps they are all just impatient," he meowed calmly. He watched Adderkit and Minnowkit flail around and he grinned. It made him happy to see happy kittens again. He turned his head, trying to spot his mate, but he could not see her. Maybe she was still in the nursery.

(Sorry for being so late and inactive!)
@Silentshade @Phoenix Flames @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!

Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:57 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The kit shifted her weight, scoffed, mumbled, made excuses under her breath, and then eventually sighed. "Okay, Quietpaw-" She mewed, accenting his own name in the same way that he had accented hers - "If... and I'm not saying it is, but if my name was Vixenkit, who told you?" The kit asked. There was no good way to ask her question. He would know that she was Vixenkit now - and her name suited her perfectly. Much like the cunning animal she was named after, the feline was quite the trickster. She weaseled her way out of whatever she could - perhaps Weaselkit would have been a better name for her - but she liked her name. Vixenkit liked to think that her Mother had planned out her name and personality from even before she was born. Her sibling was much different then her, and the feline couldn't remember the last time they had agreed on anything. Literally anything could be a disagreement with the two of them, not that she minded that much.

She would either win or try to make Oriolekit's argument sound so bad that it would fall apart after. To other cats, anyways. Her sibling had always hated that. They had blamed her, and made her seem like the bad guy when really, she was just trying to survive. And with her acting? She was thriving. Vixenkit was an extrovert, though she might have seemed more like a leech - sucking the energy and emotions out of other cats and then discarding them when they were no longer of use to her. She only used you until you were no longer useful, no longer entertaining or serving her purposes of making her look good, or popular, and then she tossed you aside. She wouldn't tell you the truth, of course - that would make her look like a bad guy, wouldn't it? And I'm really not that bad. They just don't see it yet, but I'm good. This was what she truly believed. The thought had entered her head ever since she'd been competing with Oriolekit, for everything.

With her sibling out of the way, at least to her knowledge, now Vixenkit was truly able to shine in the spotlight. She had always taken the spotlight, trying to keep it out of reach from her sibling, but they had stolen it back every once in a while when she had most hated it. "Ryepelt? What a fascinating name! Can't say I know - him! Or is it her? Anyways, is training hard?" The she cat practically babbled, changing the subject off of her name and onto something rather more interesting. Quietpaw seemed to be figuring her out. And Vixenkit hated that. If he stripped down her acting layers too far, he would find that she was nowhere near as interesting as she seemed. Which would mean the she cat lost. And Vixenkit? She hated losing. She would figure out some way to win, no matter what the cost was for her or for him.

The medicine cat knew she was luckier then most. Some cats were shunned by their families, rejected, and she knew that even a medicine cat was not immune to being bullied or rejected. But unlike some cats who could ignore, or fight back, her job was to save the bullies' lives if it was needed. She hadn't been bullied recently - perhaps everyone was too in awe, or too stunned at her new position to make fun of her. It wasn't like she'd ever really been made fun of, anyways. Caliapaw had been [I]average -[I] even she would at least admit that she was average, and not below - her entire life. She'd lived in a nice family, she had done fairly well in training, though she would say that she had been nowhere near the best apprentice, and all of a sudden she was being treated like she was something special. But she wasn't. Caliapaw wasn't special. She knew that she was lucky, growing up in a family who loved her, who cared for her, and yet she felt so alone.

She was different from her siblings, even now she was different. They were all going to fall in love, have their crushes and someday mates and kits and so on. But she wouldn't understand because she never had. She had never understood how her parents got along and were together and all of that. She never understood how apprentices knew how they were in love. Was it an attraction based thing, and off of appearances or personality? Caliapaw had never felt any attraction, but she was still young. She just didn't understand. She didn't get it. "I - I haven't ever been... alone, I guess, I mean - you guys have always been really supportive and really nice..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed. Why did she feel so raw and open like Doepaw had just opened up a wound? Why did it sting like he'd put marigold in that wound?

Caliapaw didn't understand the meaning of the word "love." She wasn't sure that she had ever loved anyone, even in the friendship or family sense. What did it mean? And how could you know for sure? She'd heard it said that it meant you would die for someone, but Caliapaw wondered how you could know that. When the time came - when it really came - would you actually do it? Somehow, she really doubted it. You could never know for sure and that was a risk she wasn't willing to take. "But I'm different, Doepaw. You guys are learning to be warriors, and it's hard being the only one who knows for sure what it feels like to be working to save someone's life, trying so hard, and then they're just gone. Like that. I wasn't ready, Doepaw... I wasn't ready for any of this. I should have known how to save her, Wheatfur taught me, I just-" She stopped, her voice cutting off shakily. Caliapaw hated crying in front of other cats. Because it drew attention, and she didn't want those eyes on her, or the caring remarks, or concerned questions.

She wanted to be normal. God, she wanted to be normal so badly. But she had agreed to be the medicine cat apprentice because she had worked with Wheatfur before, or hung out in there while he worked, and she had thought it was a good choice for her. She had wanted to be different at the time, because she had thought it might help. And even when Wheatfur was alive, she had been a little happier. Perhaps a little more confident. Maybe there was a new spring in her step as she got ready to go to training, knowing that he was going to help her. That was gone now, because now she wasn't ready. She hadn't been ready to stand on her own. She needed help, because if she didn't get it, her mind was going to eventually destroy her. Caliapaw could always feel it working, on overdrive, wondering if she could get just one more thing done that day, if she could treat just one more cat, if she could heal just one more wound, then that would make a big difference.

She had met a few cats now, cats she hadn't even known had existed before. Now she knew them. It was almost nice. And when she was able to help, it reminded her why she had wanted this. But losing a patient had taken a toll on her, and one that was not easily fixed. Caliapaw would learn, though, over time, that not all mental wounds were going to heal and that she would just have to teach herself to deal with them in the best way possible for her. Perhaps she would be able to. Someday, somehow.

Powdernose taking charge, telling Stonegazer how to relax, was quite possibly one of the most amusing things the older tom had ever experienced. Not because the tom was doing a bad job - on the contrary, he was surprisingly good at it. But because it was normally the stoic feline's job to take charge, to take control of a situation that he was in. He found himself trying to do it more and more, but it appeared that that wasn't happening for him right now. "What about hunting, though? Isn't it selfish to take prey from the Clan without giving any in return?" The tom asked, his expression quizzical. He had already hunted that morning - so he didn't feel too bad, but if he hadn't, the question would have been more valid. He was still curious to know the answer, however. Did Powdernose hunt before he took prey, or did he take without giving anything in return?

Glancing at the prey that was offered to him by the other tom, Stonegazer hesitantly pulled it a little closer towards him with one silvery-grey paw - unsure, but unwilling to hurt the other cat's feelings by rejecting the offer. The tom was somewhat traditional when it came to manners - he was definitely catching up with things like gender identity, and sexuality, open to everything, but he did not appreciate cats who were rude. That was the only thing that he was unwilling to "catch up" on was the seemingly new rudeness that had come with new generations of cats. Over the moons something had been lost, even when he was a young tom something had been lost. He was a pessimist by nature, but that didn't mean that he couldn't reason and have his differences in a polite and logical manner. Lowering his head, Stonegazer took a bite of the prey... it was larger then Powdernose's, but not so large as to appear like he was starving.

He wasn't, he was just used to eating fairly quickly. The tom wasn't quite as neat, either, the illusion that everything he did must be dignified and elegant-looking quickly shattering with that bite. He pushed the prey back to Powdernose, the ettiquette that he had grown up with kicking in. Perhaps it was different when you were supposed to have a "lazy life?" Either way, Stonegazer would soon learn. He was willing to, that was the big thing. At least he was willing to learn and take advice and he would change, if he needed to. However much change was needed, that was what he would give. At least for today. Changing forever would take some time, and Stonegazer was not willing to be less of a hard worker for the rest of his life. He liked the way he was - and wanted to keep it that way.

Snowpaw's question brought amusement twinkling into Caliapaw's eyes. She had thought about this before and had come to the conclusion that if StarClan didn't exist, or the Dark Forest, there would be nowhere for the cats to go. They would remain dead forever, their spirits trapped inside their bodies, slowly dying as well until eventually it was like they had never existed. They wouldn't watch over their loved ones. They wouldn't be doing anything like that. They would just be... dead. For now and forever. "There would be no afterlife. They'd just be gone forever," She explained matter-of-factly to her brother, not bothering to think about whether the question had been hypothetical or not. That was what happened to loners, wasn't it? They were just dead. There was no afterlife for them, no knowing that they would be somewhere that was better, softer, they would just be gone. That must be why loners were more afraid of death then Caliapaw felt. She didn't want to die, sure, but she wasn't terrified of it.

She would be in StarClan with Wheatfur and her other ancestors, able to move on from the life that she led now and there would be no more stress. She would be at peace, just like the many cats who had come before her were. Just like they always would be. The she cat listened to Snowpaw's story patiently, amusement twinkling in her eyes as he finished, and she purred in a manner of polite applause. "That was great, Snowpaw. You have a real knack for that," She mewed in her most encouraging tone of voice. It wasn't particuarly peppy or excited, there were rare times that her voice sounded like that, but it was more of a softer, rounded sound then the sharp, pointed one or dull, calm one that she generally used when she was speaking. There was no in between for her usually, except for now. A soft tone of voice was challenging for her, but she had done it quite neatly - she thought.

Perhaps she was wrong and if she was, it wouldn't make much of a difference anyways. Caliapaw knew she'd made a few differences so far, for better and for worse, and she couldn't say which was more stressful. The better differences had led to several stressful occurances - more pressure being put on her (by her), thinking that she could save everyone, and then there was Goldenpaw. The admiring younger apprentice who thought she was just about the best thing that had ever happened. Caliapaw knew that Goldenpaw admired her, but there was no need for all of this starstruck acting around her, and the other cat was just so bouncy that it was hard for Caliapaw to take her seriously. She wished the cat would stop, but so far she had just sort of been ignoring her. She wasn't in the mood to deal with Goldenpaw and her antics right now, at all. Thank goodness it was Snowpaw she had met when she had entered the clearing and not the other she cat.

"What about a hunt? Or, you could hunt and I could look for herbs? It'd probably be a good idea," The medicine cat mewed. She was getting restless, just sitting in the clearing, and figured it wouldn't do much harm to get out on her "break." Then she could settle for organizing the herbs, cleaning the medicine cat's den, and it would be a fairly quiet afternoon - or so she was hoping.
Snowpaw ears lowered, his tail tip stopped flickering. "Whaa?! That's horrible!" How would they remember their loved ones? Or friends? I mean, they would forget them one day without a reminder, right?The truth is that the apprentice feared of being forgotten. Their was a tingling feeling in his paws that set him to be unease. Their were was a glint of fear in his eyes. If Starclan didn't exist - if the clans didn't exist, he would be forgotten if he even existed. Their were times he pictured himself not being apart of a family, a loner who wandered the land. He would have just been called Snow or a different name. Even if he could explore the world, what was the use if you were alone? For Snowpaw it was no life for him. He didn't like the answer he had been given even if it was the truth. The clans, friends, family, everything - Snowpaw was grateful. "I suppose we all have something to be grateful for. " He meowed. His bright smile returned, shaking his head a little. "Since what is worth living if we don't have someone to share it with? Though other cats may think different cause we all have different beliefs!" Beliefs..

Beliefs could be shunned, good or bad, or just what they were taught in their life. Starclan was a belief that they were usually taught though some didn't believe in it. Snowpaw did, however. Just like how he disliked the warrior code. Which he was sure that more than half of the clan were aware of it. If they didn't, where have they been all this time? Though cats should be able to say their oponion. Yet their is always a risk of someone disliking it or being shunned by it. For all what Snowpaw had learned was to keep quiet if you didn't want to get yelled at becuase you spoke back. It seem the apprentice wasn't exactly the kind to be rude but he doesn't blindly follow orders. Sadly on his part he can't tell if they are actually ordering him or just saying it as a choice. He usually picks the wrong one. His grin grew a bit bigger recalling the farther memory. It seem if he grinned any bigger it would fall of his face! It was when he was Snowkit instead of Snowpaw. He was stuck in the nursery for a week because he his little trick. In his opioin he was just stating that he wouldn't be boss around but the warrior thought differently. He had screeched his lungs out becuase a warrior told him to get a piece a prey for his mother.

"Thanks, everyone has a knack and guess story telling is mine!" Snowpaw purr, his whiskers twitched in pride. "Ah, my cheeks hurt." He mumbled. His wide smile disappered but his eyes had a happy glint in them. Obivously he wasn't unhappy but bit uncomfortable of grinning so wide. His body seem to rock right and left, careful to not bump into his sister. However it seem like music was playing in his ears that no one else could hear. The movement was barely noticeable but it was there. What he meant that everyone had a knack it was a talent. Snowpaw didn't know what Caliapaw's talent was but he she had one. Considering a cat could be the best kind of listener, or a flirt who always gets who they want, or they could be the best hunter in the clan. While to Snowpaw it was like a super power because they could take pride in something. Yet he knew that a knack wasn't always good or to the cat who had them. "When I'm a elder, I swear I'll make it my goal to have all the kits love my stories!" Snowpaw vowed before deciding to do a elder impression. "Wanna hear my elder impression? Of course you do!" He assumed. Rather exicted of doing it, his smile returned again. "Elloo.. dearrryy, have you come to restock my bedding?" Snowpaw said, his voice was horrible high-pitch. He ended up coughing because of it, "I can't ever do that voice again. I think.. if I do I will be a forever mute." He joked.

Snowpaw may have jump up too fast because he fall down. "Yus!" He said a little too loud. "Let's go, I'll catch you the biggest prey ever and.. hey! Maybe even learn something!" He seem unmiskatly excited of leaving the camp. While he was happy he could actually run about instead of staying still. He didn't seem to notice his voice was louder than it needed to be as he stood up again.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:35 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart looked at Duskkit with much interest. "Perhaps they are all just impatient," he meowed calmly. He watched Adderkit and Minnowkit flail around and he grinned. It made him happy to see happy kittens again. He turned his head, trying to spot his mate, but he could not see her. Maybe she was still in the nursery.

(Sorry for being so late and inactive!)
@Silentshade @Phoenix Flames @little-life-light
(We still rp this? I thought we stopped a couple months ago! It's been awhile since I've since these posts.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:19 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
yellowbee yawned she did have a rather boring day her hazel eyes scanned the den some warriors were there a lazy smile showed on her jaws .
The really only interesting thing was that she had play fought with her sister willowfang and she won twice! She smirked remembering her small victory but she did wish to be in a real battle to show her strength but she did have a family so she normally had to choose between fight or flight she didn't want to leave her sis . Yellowbee yawned again her tail flicked as she plopped down on her moss bed wondering where her mother was
" haven't seen mom in a while...wonder if she's ok... " she meowed and placed her head on her paws her ears twitched again that lazy smile on her face
@Raven hollow
crowclaw padded into the warriors den with her dull look on her face she always had. she paid little attention to the cats around her as she went past them, including her daughters. crowclaw went straight to her bed and laid down, after having a long day she decided want to get some rest before having to do something again.

(sorry its short, i have no clue what to type for her)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Closed Thread