Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:28 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Perhaps, so yeah, I was trying to get everyone back. Are you still interested in this rp?
Not as much anymore.. But the five of you can still rp.. I just don't feel like replying to the posts anymore.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:05 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
yellowbees ears perked up her hazel eyes looked straight at her mother she smiled wide and her tail thrashed happily she stood up to her
Paws now padding over to her mother she missed her . She kinda left a lot leaving yellowbee to worry " mom! Where have you been? " she meowed curiously her tone had a sense of happiness .the cream tabby she cat sat beside her mother acting like a kit again she purred as well " you ok? "
She asked with a tilt of her head
"hunting, doing some battle practice. normal warrior things" she said annoyed. "im fine, not like we had a battle today" she said half snapping it. she wanted to rest yet she was stuck with her daughter, it wasnt like she hated her. crowclaw loved her daughters but she didnt show it much, especially when she was tired and annoyed.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"hunting, doing some battle practice. normal warrior things" she said annoyed. "im fine, not like we had a battle today" she said half snapping it. she wanted to rest yet she was stuck with her daughter, it wasnt like she hated her. crowclaw loved her daughters but she didnt show it much, especially when she was tired and annoyed.
yellowbee flinched a bit her ears twitched she grumbled she backed up with a huff and a roll of her eyes " wooow sorry for carrying . You are more cranky then a badger at times mom " she meowed with a flick of her tail a hint of hurt mixed with joking was added to her tone. She sighed and shook her fur wondering how her mother has gotten to be so....complicated . Her hazel eyes stared at crowclaw her anger pecked at her bones but she kept it down although sometimes she just wanted to claw her mom's nose for being so mean.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Foxfur
Frostfeather laid in her nest inside the nursery, four kits at her belly. She had finally given birth to them and it made her heart grow by just watching the kits sleep beside her. The queen glanced at the nursery entrance, looking to see if her mate Silverscar would show up to see their kits. 'He'll come. Just give him time. Oh I love my kits! Their so ebautiful,' thought Frostfeather, looking back at her kits.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 3rd, 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:57 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@NightWarrior4Life ) Sunrock waited for the other to finish and when he did he ate his share. When he was done, he sat back with a little purr. "That was good," he muttered, feeling full and satisfied.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:04 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

@Foxfur
Frostfeather laid in her nest inside the nursery, four kits at her belly. She had finally given birth to them and it made her heart grow by just watching the kits sleep beside her. The queen glanced at the nursery entrance, looking to see if her mate Silverscar would show up to see their kits. 'He'll come. Just give him time. Oh I love my kits! Their so ebautiful,' thought Frostfeather, looking back at her kits.
When Silverscar was able to he flew into The nursery(not literally but he was running fast enough) tower his mate and see the kits and when he laid eyes on them his eyes glowed with love and pride, he bentr down and Nuzzled Frostfeather's head

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:55 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Marbledkit jumped as Shellkit pounced her tail and swatted her sister's ears (with sheathed claws) as Crookedkit pounced onto Shellkit. "Haha! Don't got me anymore!" she giggled with a smile.
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart looked at Duskkit with much interest. "Perhaps they are all just impatient," he meowed calmly. He watched Adderkit and Minnowkit flail around and he grinned. It made him happy to see happy kittens again. He turned his head, trying to spot his mate, but he could not see her. Maybe she was still in the nursery.

(Sorry for being so late and inactive!)
@Silentshade @Phoenix Flames @little-life-light
(Hng I'll give Minnowkit some development why not--)

Minnowkit watched her friend walk off, then turned to her father. "Is being an apprentice scary? Do you have to fight a lot?" She squeaked, her eyes big and curious as she sat at his paws, waiting for answers. Her ears were perked up and she twitched her tail.
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:31 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw realized it was more of a normal fear, less of a rediculous one likes hers which amazed her,” Yeah...” she stammered,” I’m scared that I’ll have to fight in the battle with Windclan, even though Windclan’s our enemy, they still are cats. Yes I won’t kill them, but if I wound them, they could die of infection. And battle training, my mentor grunts when he hits the ground, I hate knowing they feel pain. I hate hurting emotions causing emotional pain, like pushing away a cat that likes me that I don’t like. Maybe some cats are right that I should go back to where I came from...the twoleg place.” She muttered as she wasn’t proud to be a former kittypet, but she hated the twoleg place even though she acted like kittypet.
Zerosight's ears turned toward the young she-cat in order to hear her better as she confessed her inner fears to him. His heart instantly went out to her, remembering back to the time when he had struggled with that as well. "I have always found fighting ridiculous, but over time I have realized that some situations need it to happen so that everyone can move past it," He meowed at first. "And, you have to remember that each clan has their own medicine cat, so everyone should be taken care of." The old tom had no idea if such words would help her, but he had to try at least. "And as for hurting people emotionally, sometimes it can't be helped. The only thing you can do is to try to do it as gently as possible when time calls for such a thing," He sighed softly. "The world isn't perfect, sometimes you'll be forced to do things you won't like to do."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight's ears turned toward the young she-cat in order to hear her better as she confessed her inner fears to him. His heart instantly went out to her, remembering back to the time when he had struggled with that as well. "I have always found fighting ridiculous, but over time I have realized that some situations need it to happen so that everyone can move past it," He meowed at first. "And, you have to remember that each clan has their own medicine cat, so everyone should be taken care of." The old tom had no idea if such words would help her, but he had to try at least. "And as for hurting people emotionally, sometimes it can't be helped. The only thing you can do is to try to do it as gently as possible when time calls for such a thing," He sighed softly. "The world isn't perfect, sometimes you'll be forced to do things you won't like to do."
She nodded," I know all clans have medicine cats, but like us- Riverclan only has an apprentice for a medicine cat. And I hate hunting, because I'm certain prey can feel our claws going into them. And anyways, not everyone survives their wounds." she meowed hoping Zerosight would understand what she meant.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread