Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2020, 07:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Cedarstream sat near the back of the clearing. She was awfully tired now after all the excitement of the fight and ready to go and sleep. She groomed her face carefully, face still sore from the battle.

---

Dustbreeze trotted in. She still felt bad for not having gone to defend the clan in that battle, but having seen the scratches of those who came in she couldn't regret her decision. Fighting scared her. That was okay though, she could hunt and do other duties for the clan. The tortoiseshell sat in the middle, feeling more confident than she had in recent moons.

--

Pinepaw trotted in and pushed her way to the front to hear what Flintstar had to say. Her fur pricked with excitement
silver tabby stripes sparkling in the sun. Her golden eyes never strayed from her mentor. She was excited to hear what he had to announce!
Old February 2nd, 2020, 07:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den, her neck wound still stung, but it was going to be alright. The molly sat down and looked up the best she could at Flintstar. She made sure to sit away from the other cats, because she didn't want them to see that she was in pain.

~~~

Petalkit padded out of the nursery, her tail low. Her mother had passed away a couple weeks ago and there was nobody to take care of her anymore. The kitten looked up and saw Linnetwing by herself so she padded over to her. "Can I sit with you?", she asked. Petalkit watched her dip her head and she sat down with the warrior.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:15 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

The dark tabby walked into the camp clearing with Spottedheart and Treetiger, giving a little goodbye the patrol before parting their ways. His light yellow eyes eyeing the fresh-kill pile but being too focused on the prey he didn't notice the warrior that he bumped into. "Oh sorry." Feeling completely guilty for not watching where he was walking.

@Ever

------

The brown tom walked in with his apprentice, one rabbit and bird was found on their hunting trip. Dismissing the paw with a smile and flick of his tail the drop dropped the prey at the pile. Owlwatcher looked around the clearing for the Thunderclan deputy, seeing her yowling at the other clanmates coaxed a chuckle out of him. The tom padded over to her, "Miss."Dipping his head in hello.

@hxneysuckle
Old February 3rd, 2020, 12:49 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]

Buckbranch came trotting up, his eyes bright with curiosity. A meeting, so early in the day? Both Flintstar and Duskfeather seemed incredibly excited about it, so it must be something good, or at the very least worthwhile. He took a seat next to Foxbound, gazing expectantly up at Flintstar. At least he seemed to be doing alright. Buckbranch would have to talk to him afterwards, apologize for making him drop his guard. He dug his claws into the ground, jaw clenching. It's my fault he lost a life, after all.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 01:50 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Elder? Pah! Bluegorse shook his head, reaching to swipe some snow at the smaller feline. "Please! I can't be more than a few moons your senior, I'm not that old!" Was he? His warrior ceremony wasn't too far back, and Bluegorse tried to keep a kit-like nature when he wasn't in so much pain. That.. pulpy thing she put on him was helping, the burn had faded into a numbness.

The sound of pawsteps stole his attention from her, and he squinted at the returning patrol. Flintstar looked like hell, and some of the others didn't look much better.. did they win? The rogue that came in seemed to think so. "I should probably let you um, deal with them! I probably shouldn't hold you up.." he offered her a small smile.

She blew a playful raspberry at the tom as the snow landed on her pelt, glaring softly at the tom. He didn't look that old...but he still looked old. She purred once more, sticking a final cobwebs on his pelt.
"If you think so, Bluegorse! They always say 'youth is in the mind'." She teased, bunching up the remaining herbs.

Her gaze flickered in the direction of his own, eyes widening in surprise at Flintstar's patrol. They looked battered. She gave a mrrow of curiousity. Did they win? She turned to Bluegorse.
"Uh, yeah, I guess so...see you around! Be aware, take care!"

[@Delta @RedHead]

She approached Flintstar, gaze flicking from cat to cat.
"Do you need any healing help?" She asked, tail whipping in apprehension.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 3rd, 2020, 01:59 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Irispaw approached from the medicine den, ears perking up in interest. After the recent rogue scuffle, the meeting would surely be interesting. After all, it was quite the adventure! And it involved plenty of heaking, which Irispaw was always eager for.
Not that I want my clanmates to get hurt! But...some of them deserve it... She thought bitterly. She walked further, dragging her paw and tail along behind her. She sat patiently, gazing up at the Highpeak. She couldn't help but feel excited. Was it wrong to?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 3rd, 2020, 07:40 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Smokekit peeked out of the nursery to watch the meeting. The kit sat just outside the entrance, her tail curled around her.

Click my dragons!
Old February 3rd, 2020, 09:21 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Springpaw stretched as soon as he got out of the apprentice's den, and turned his gaze to Flintstar. What was the leader planning? Springpaw licked his white and cream-coloured fur.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:21 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[Open for any clan-mates!]

All ThunderClan cats? That meant him too! Condorkit raced his way from the nursery to settle down in the growing crowd of felines, his chest puffed out with confidence. A meeting. Wow! Come to think of it, he hadn't attended one yet.. well, he had felt too young then. Now he was five moons! Just about an apprentice! The excitement that bubbled in his stomach was enough to make him wiggle on the spot as he glanced around at his clan-mates, taking note of a few other kits poking around. Condorkit was too excited to sit still! He wanted someone to play with!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:54 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSta View Post
Scarface nodded and padded to the tunnel with Honeypaw as he waited for the others. When the everyone was there Scarface lead the patrol into the territory. @Fuzzy @Bluepetal
Springpaw was a bit nervous about going on his first patrol. "Where are we going?" He asked Scarface, tail twitching nervously, his half yellow-half green eyes brimming with anxiety.