Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
(Can I join your guys' rp?)
(He's not on at the momment so i dont know)

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit heard and grew anger. "Buzz off foxdung!" Spat Hopekit "he's a way better cat than you, you foxhearted she-devil." Hazelkit looked at Hopekit with her jaw hung low. Hopekit ignored her and walked over to Darkkit.
The queen snarled, spat and growled as if ready to tear up the whole forest like a twoleg monster. "NO NO KIT TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU'RE BRAVE KIT...CONSIDERING YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD...YOU'RE LUCKY SHE'S NOT HERE TO SEE YOU DIE!" Then the Bengal leaped at the kit, eyes blazing with the angry fire raging right through her from her soul.
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
(Can I join your guys' rp?)
(Sure!)
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Falling In

Quote:
(He's not on at the momment so i dont know)
(He?! I'm a she!)
Old February 5th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Cristalline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The queen snarled, spat and growled as if ready to tear up the whole forest like a twoleg monster. "NO NO KIT TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT! YOU'RE BRAVE KIT...CONSIDERING YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD...YOU'RE LUCKY SHE'S NOT HERE TO SEE YOU DIE!" Then the Bengal leaped at the kit, eyes blazing with the angry fire raging right through her from her soul.
Hopekit jumped up in the air and twisted her body dodging the cat. She put the queens tail in her mouth and went underneath her, tripping her. She slashed once at tje she-cats chest.

Old February 5th, 2017, 11:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva padded back into camp, her expression slightly more wary than before, as she knew that she had done something most would look down upon. Pausing just inside the entrance, she bent her head to sniff her pelt, hoping that the scent of TwolegPlace had been masked by the scents of the forest. She hadn't been to TwolegPlace long, and nor had Maplefur, but still. Somewhat cautiously, the pretty she-cat cast a quick, fleeting glance around. Spotting Timberpaw, she took a step in his direction, then halted.
She hoped she that he hadn't noticed her absence in camp, and she also hoped that nobody else had. Shifting slightly with a strange, growing discomfort, the molly and soon to be apprentice sat down in a darker space in camp, watching. If all went well, nobody would even notice her coming into camp, and even fewer would notice the faint, stale scents of the place that she and Maplefur had snuck off to. She liked Maplefur. The warrior was easy to relate to, seeing as they both had very similar pasts. Both of them had kin in TwolegPlace, and both were former kittypets. Plus, the calico warrior was very easy to talk to, and she felt comfortable around her. Flicking her ears, Apurva decided that soon, she would talk to Maplefur about the odd feelings of discomfort in heat that she always felt whenever she was around the brown tabby tom. Hopefully, she woold know the answer. After a brief moment of hesitation, Apurva climbed to her paws, padding slowly over to Timberpaw. Sitting down a fox length away, she dipped her head in a somewhat uneasy greeting, she wrapped her tail neatly over her paws and fluffed up her unusual colored pelt against the chilly wind that stole her warmth and made her paws, ears, tail and nose tingle. To be honest with herself, Apurva sort of liked the feeling, but she also sort of didn't. One of the main reasons she did was because it kept the odd, uncomfortable warm and itchy feeling at bay, although not entirely, as it started returning as she sat quietly in front of Timberpaw.
Timberpaw looked up at his friend, and then as quickly as he could he looked back down again. His whole body was telling him not to make eye contact, no matter how much he wanted to, no matter how nice he thought she was...he just shouldn't make eye contact. That was all there was to it. It was a simple thing, completely easy to do, no risk involved, as long as he didn't look directly at her so she could see the emotions within his green hues, he would be fine. And yet it seemed to happen before he could think, feel...do anything, really. All of a sudden he was looking directly at her and he sighed, the tip of his tail twitching before he put a soft smile on and licked his maw. "Hi," he mewed with a tight grin before going back to staring at the ground. So much for eye contact. So much for all of that. He was doing perfectly, keeping his eyes averted from her face, staying completely still so she wouldn't see him trembling- or if she did, perhaps she would think it was the wind. After another moment he shifted his weight and glanced back up at her again, silently berating himself but- of course- keeping it completely silent. What if he had been utterly and totally wrong? What if Apurva didn't like him, what if he made a fool of himself in front of her, what if there was some other tom that liked her as much- or more- then he did? Although he knew that was crazy.

Then again...was it? Apurva was certainly attractive, Timberpaw had noticed that upon their first meeting, but...was there a possibility that another cat truly liked her? Loved her, maybe? Cared about her as much as Timberpaw did, or only cared about her pretty pelt? He knew some cats were like that. And when he first met her he had been taken with her coloring and her piercing hues, but he had come to think that she was so much more then all that. "Cold?" He asked after a moment, his green hues looking over her with worry as he saw she did look a little cold. His own pelt wasn't exactly thick, but he could feel a warm inner glow coming from within him, making him comfortable and feel as though he could do almost anything. As long as he was around Aourva, he was happy...truly happy, the sort of happiness that he now knew didn't come from the satisfaction of just flirting. That was in the past.

Now he was looking forward to his future...with her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 5th, 2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Hopekit jumped up in the air and twisted her body dodging the cat. She put the queens tail in her mouth and went underneath her, tripping her. She slashed once at tje she-cats chest.
LemonKit woke up to all the screeching "DarkKit! What are you doing to mother?" Then she sneezed, choking on some mucus that stuck to her throat. "Oh yeah, mother said I've got whitecough."
"Oh. You should get that checked out." He mumbled. "Who's this?" She nodded her head towards Hopekit. "My friend. Hopekit. Hopekit, this is my sister LemonKit..." He explained through clenched teeth.
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{That's Okay XD Mine's Pretty Late}
Bluejay strolled into the clearing, a small mouse dangling from his jaws. The silver maine coon narrowed his eyes, his blue hues danced with tiredness and pride, happy with himself for catching something for the clan, even if it was small, it would still be able to feed a kit, though it wasn't his best catch he would take it over nothing. The tom made his way to the fresh kill pile, the limp catch swinging between his tightly clamped jaws with every step he took, snow crunching beneath his paws. Once he was a mouse length away from the pile he dropped the mouse on the top and twitched his tail, observing the pile "It's finally beginning to look like a pile." he stated, his nose wrinkling once he caught a wiff of a rotten corpse, it disgusted him, and if he didn't move it, it would contaminate the rest of the fresh prey. With a snort he bent down and began to shift the limp catches with his paw, blood staining the snowy white appendage, after a few seconds of searching he found a rotten sparrow and picked it up with his teeth by its wing. His nose twitched once the awful smell invaided his nose, wanting to throw it out as soon as possible he waddled out of the clearing, pushing his way through the bracken tunnel, and tossed it a few fox-lengths from the clan after digging a hole for it, and buried it.

Bluejay let out a snort once he was back in the clearing, his ears flat, his blue hues shone with annoyance "How did no one else smell that?" he snapped aloud, hoping that other's around him heard it, it took some time, and instead of dealing with a rotting corpse he could have been sleeping by now, just thinking about that annoyed him. He stomped across the clearing and was about to push his way into the warriors den until he spotted a pair of blue distressed filled eyes, it made him stop dead in his tracks, and it annoyed him that he stopped. The dark silver warrior hung his head and let out a long, dragged out sigh, and swiveled around, now facing Hawkfeather, Blue orbs meeting blue orbs "You look troubled...." he trailed off, realizing that he didn't plan on what he planned on saying, he didn't even know if she truly was distressed, he inwardly kicked himself for just turning and talking to another clanmate without the slightest idea of how to start a conversation. Since he already started, there was no use backing out now, he sat himself down with a huff and wrapped his tail around his paws, hoping to block the smell of iron and rotting flesh.
Hawkfeather looked up in surprise at hearing a voice and glanced over, clearing her throat and shifting her weight a little as she did so, anxiety seeming to take over the young, pretty she cat. This wasn't like her at all, and if the tom in front of her had known this, he might have been a little more concerned. Hawkfeather sighed and stood up, position rigid and hues flashing with a semi-urgent message as though she wanted to talk to him through nothing but her mind. "Troubled? Me? Sorry, I'm just...thinking. About everything that's happened." She mewed with a sigh, looking more troubled then before. It was surprising seeing how quickly she had seemed to...well...change. What was wrong? What had happened? It was a hard to tell just from her expression, but Hawkfeather was worried. Terrified, even. For her Clan, for their future...there was so much to go wrong and she didn't feel as though there was much to go right. At least Gyrewind would soon be leader. All the other Clans have leaders now, don't they? She thought with a sigh. No matter. Gyrewind would be back from the Starcave soon and he would be Gyrestar then. She wondered if he had anyone in mind for Deputy. It could be Wrenclaw. Or this cat, whoever he is. Or Sagefrost. It definitely won't be me, and I don't want it to anyway! She thought. This was true...Hawkfeather, at her young age, thought nothing about power. It was surprising, really...she had never wanted to be leader, or deputy- though she had thought about Medicine Cats before, she had realized she didn't have the concentration, skill, talent or potential to be one. More like my mentor helped me realize, she thought with a snort. She had never liked the fierce, tough cat who had been so hard on her. And she definitely hadn't liked his son or daughter, both of whom would show up during training and make her life miserable.

She glanced hard at the tom in front of her, as though he were one of those particular cats and then shook her head. No- no, he was definitely not one of them and besides, wasn't it about time to move on from that? "It's Hawkfeather, by the way. My name I mean. Sorry, should've introduced myself earlier, might've been nice to know who I was before you got into a conversation with me, right? I could've been anyone! Could've been a loner, or a rogue, or- or the future deputy!" Hawkfeather mewed, showing a glimpse of her old, cheerful self. It was as though she couldn't help it. No matter what the situation, Hawkfeather just had to be happy about it and go around cheering everyone else up. It was what she loved. What she lived for, some might say. That, of course, wasn't true...Hawkfeather did many things, and she loved all of them. She grinned at the tom in front of her, a slight spark returning to her blue hues before that- and the smile- faded away, leaving her expression as it had been before.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 5th, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
LemonKit woke up to all the screeching "DarkKit! What are you doing to mother?" Then she sneezed, choking on some mucus that stuck to her throat. "Oh yeah, mother said I've got whitecough."
"Oh. You should get that checked out." He mumbled. "Who's this?" She nodded her head towards Hopekit. "My friend. Hopekit. Hopekit, this is my sister LemonKit..." He explained through clenched teeth.
"Hi!" Meowed Hopekit turning away from the she-cat. Hazelkit stil slept on her neat next to the wall of the nuresry.

Old February 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Quote:
"Hi!" Meowed Hopekit turning away from the she-cat. Hazelkit stil slept on her neat next to the wall of the nursery.
"Uh, I don't know if we should help them or not....", Lionkit said, looking at the other kits and Darkkit's mother. "I think we should help them though... But then again, I'm not sure.", Volekit mewed. "I don't know...", Otterkit said. "Me neither.", Snailkit mewed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread