Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Prowlheart

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Whaddup. I would REALLY like to join ThunderClan. May I? I don't understand this website very much, but I'm Prowlheart and I want to roleplay!!
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:49 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Four silver paws made a rhythmic pattern of walking as a black striped tomkit walked confidently across the clearing. Small in stature, but large in heart, his ears swiveled about, taking in every sound. The sounds of the birds chittering above in the treetops, the sounds of warriors and apprentices, just waking up, the small talk of the queens floating from inside the nursery, and the slight rustling of the leaves as a breeze flew past. The tom's large lime-colored eyes also took in the sights of the busy morning. The warriors slowly waking up, the occasional elder walking slowly across the clearing, the almost-empty fresh-kill pile, and the texture of the trees and ground around him. His paws could feel the ground beneath him, hard and slightly moist from that morning's dew. He opened his mouth and let the air flow into it, practically tasting the rain that had come the night before. His nose also twitched, as the kit could smell the fresh, clean scent of a morning after it rains. The young tom found this all fascinating, from the smallest bug to the largest tree. Everything he saw intrigued him, filled him with questions just waiting to be asked, then answered. Every one of his five senses were high on alert, he wanted to take in everything around him. Everything, because to him, it was all amazing.
But questions would spark in the young cat's mind. Why does it rain? Is it Starclan sprinkling drops of water down on us? And what about dew? is it water that became sticky and solid so it could form those little droplets on plants? And the sun, how does it rise? These were the type of questions that would plague his mind. Until he could ask them to someone at least.
As he finished his stride across the clearing, Jaggedkit came to a small, but flat rock, just big enough for him to lay across. As he put his paw on it, cold shot up his leg, and he took his paw away from it. "Not warm enough to lay on yet..." He muttered, flicking his ears as a few drops of dew from the trees above him landed on his head. He reached up his paw to feel it, but it did not feel sticky at all. Hmm, then how does dew stick? looking around, Jagged kit spotted a fern frond just a few mouse-lengths away. Padding over, he rubbed his head gently on a fern frond, hoping to see if dewdrops formed from the water on his head. But he only succeeded in causing more dew to shower down on him, soaking his whole head and chest. "Well that's just great..." Jaggedkit had spent a long time that morning trying to make himself look presentable, as he had woke up with a major case of nestpelt. And now, his fur that was wet was going to get all poofy and frizzy from the water. Plus, the sun was still rising, and so it wasn't completely warm yet. There were still small wisps of fog rolling across the clearing.
Jaggedkit knew his mother probably wouldn't appreciate him being awake this early, but the tom couldn't help but be an early riser. He just loved to start his day of early, and get a glimpse of everything from dawn until dusk. Besides, he had learned about so many things that occurred before every cat was awake. Like the fog. He had never known that existed until he was 3 moons old, and had woke up super early on a thick, foggy morning. And yes, the tomkit did enjoy leaping around in the fog, hiding from his mother and generally playing around.
The tom had actually learned a whole lot more than most other kits his age would. He knew all of the names of the different animals that could be found out in the territory, and knew which ones were safe to eat and which weren't. He had already figured out his favorite kind of prey (starling) from trying all of them one time. But that had ended up with him having a major bellyache and a scolding from his mother. But he also now knew what helped a bellyache. He had learned the scent and looks of it, because of course, he had asked questions. It was chewing Chervil root, which the tom had found disgusting. But it had helped his belly a lot, and now he knew what it was.
Letting out a sigh, Jaggedkit cast his green gaze around the clearing once more. The tomkit hadn't had many other kits to play with, in fact, he hadn't really gotten to know anyone in his early kithood. He was only 4 moons old, but still, he felt like he should've at least made a friend or two. Especially since his mother always told him he was such a nice cat. I guess I have spent a bit too much time trying to figure out the world... So, Jaggedkit decided that today, he would try and talk to another. Maybe make a friend! Or two?
Hmm... If I was going to approach another cat, what would I look for? Jaggedkit adjusted his stance, facing his body towards the clearing, keeping himself calm and relaxed. But as he sat waiting for a few moments, something bright and colorful caught his eye. Looking, he saw that it was a butterfly, and it just flew right past his nose. Jaggedkit loved to play, he had always been such a playful kit. So, completely forgetting the fact that he was supposed to be looking for someone to play with, the silver tom ran after the butterfly, his eyes bright with determination to catch it.

(Here we go!!! I love him already <3 @Constellation )
“Pop. Bop. Boop. Bloop. Hmmm...what is another sound to make.” Okay. No. This was not amusing at all. Birchflower allowed the young kit to go out into the clearing as long as she behaved herself, and that Dawnpaw would watch her. Well, obviously Dawnpaw was around for...oh what? A couple of moments. He didn’t even bother to say goodbye to Cerisekit. It annoyed her, the small one’s fur bristling at the thought of her older half-brother being incredibly rude to her. So, now the ginger feline stayed on the sidelines of the camp to avoid being trampled over by morning warriors. She didn't know where Dawnpaw went off to, and she debated on whether she would follow him. Her paw aimlessly tapped at the ground, a grey emotion settling within her. A feline like Cerisekit needed to move around. She needed socialization. She didn't want to be alone. Making weird noises from her maw wasn't helping...at all. So, she shot up.
Initially, the kit figured she would follow the trail of her brother. Even if Dawnpaw showed obvious signs of being annoyed with her, possibly disliking her, did this matter to her? Oh, of course not. It did little to belittle her, and instead flamed her even more to bother him. The small molly got up, and started running through the clearing. Not as fast as many. She honestly looked like an adorable squirrel running with a mouth filled with acorns. She spluttered out her ‘excuse me’s and her ‘sorries’s when she bumped into another warrior. Her bushy tail danced behind her like an upbeat snake. The day of yesterday’s rain was ever present, and she felt the murkiness within the grass below her. Little droplets plopped around her, and it made Cerisekit stop and look down at her tiny paws. It was like the grass was a hidden pool. Water laid within these blades. Cerisekit, distracted for a moment, began to hop around, spluttering up more water. It wet most of her belly fur and her sides, but all she did was giggle. It was nothing wrong with getting dirty. She stomped around, prancing on four ginger paws. Suddenly, she broke put into a run, feeling the light splashes splatter around her. Once, she got to a flat rock, the small Molly jumped onto it, jumping instantly at the chilly temperature the rock held. Quickly, she shook her pelt to rid some of yesterday's rain before she hopped off. Padding around the camp, she caught no sight of her older brother. She liked to talk. Just like any other kit she liked to play. Dawnpaw was hard to play with because he acted like she was a complete nuisance to his life. Cerisekit stopped in her tracks. “...am I a nuisance?” Her ears flicked and her head tilted for a moment. Nah, of course not. She couldn't be! Cerisekit knew she was adorable and about the coolest kit in the clan. After all, she managed to make three new friends. Fireflykit, Lightningbugkit, and Ashkit. Even if they didn't claim her as a friend, she still thought of them as her friends. Cerisekit was plenty sure that she would make more friends just as easily. Lifting her head back up to smile, she sought out for a new friend. Her head turning from left to right, from right to left in Swift motions. Yet, no one was really around. Perhaps, it was too early for the other kits? Her nose twitched for a moment, and the ginger kitty lifted herself up with a heavy sigh. Cerisekit flicked her back, believing to herself that this would be the last time she awoke early just because she wanted to trail behind Dawnpaw, knowing that the nursery was filled with too much cramped spaces and dingy smells. Now, that she was out - oh, look! Suddenly, she found herself jumping back at the sight of another kit. Squinting her eyes, she cocked her head. What exactly was he doing? Her nose wiggled, and before she could think about her next move, she started following after him. Mainly to catch the butterfly. According to Cerisekit, this must be the start of a race. So, she sprinted her tiny paws as fast as she could, flashing through like a ball of fire. This was what she wanted. To play around. A bright smile appeared on her maw and as she caught up to the bigger Tom kit, the ginger feline flashed him a grin and a quick glance before she reciprocated his actions and started to Pat at the winged creature. Now, this...this was a way to make a new friend.
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:02 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart turned back and looked at Crowsong, his eyes glistening with years. He slowly approached her and embraced her by affectionately cuddling into her. "It's ok." he whispered. "Do you think you'll give birth soon, does anything feel different?" he asked, but not sounding anxious. He tried to give her a small smile, but just looking at her made him grin like a goofy dog. He could never stay mad at Crowsong for long.
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart, pain glimmering in her eyes. "The pain has been getting worse and worse as the day goes by.", the queen said, wincing.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:35 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
@Myik

Cloudrunner was laying in the sun as her black and white pelt shinned in it , her nose was pointed to the grass and she sniffed the air she loved being in thunderclan. It was her home and nothing else will take it from her or make her change her mind . Her green eyes scanned the clearing as she saw other cats and it made her smile. The She cat was pretty independent herself she always did things alone , she loved silence it made her think. She never liked others that much she had trust issues a lot , cloudrunner yawned and stood up she decided to take a walk
Mapleflame sighed, his attempt to woo Blazetail was meaningless.
The tom had no idea what to say to her. His ears flicked up as he looked at Cloudrunner. The black and white molly ready to leave at any moment.
"Hey," He mewed, tail waving. The tom made his way over, maybe he could see if he was losing his charm. "May I go with you?" Mapleflame asked.
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mapleflame sighed, his attempt to woo Blazetail was meaningless.
The tom had no idea what to say to her. His ears flicked up as he looked at Cloudrunner. The black and white molly ready to leave at any moment.
"Hey," He mewed, tail waving. The tom made his way over, maybe he could see if he was losing his charm. "May I go with you?" Mapleflame asked.
The She cat stopped and turned her attention to mapleflame and tilted her head ' why would he ask that? No one talks to me much ' she thought and sat down " I'm just stretching my legs tom " she said and cleaned her fur she never really liked talking to others but she was curious as in why he was talking to her without having a gag noise or a scrunched up face she normally acted like tomcats. Cloudrunner gaze shifted a little as her tail swayed a little her ears perked up and her green eyes shinned.
" well out with it what you want? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Bravepaw ran into the clearing,but slipped on some moss,tubling head over paws intill she bumped into lightpaw."Sorry!I didn't mean to!You see,there was a huge crow and it started pecking on my head,so I had to come back to camp because before I killed it,it got away,so I came back and tripped over a peice of Moss." She explained quickly.Her brown tailtip twitched nervously,not sure what this cats reaction to her sudden awkward appearence would be.She licked her white chest-fur in a few embaresed strokes."I'm bravepaw." She added quickly,hoping that this apprintice would not be mad.
Lightpaw's eyes widened as Bravepaw came crashing into the clearing, but she wasn't fast enough to scram out of his way. Is he okay? Is he hurt? But the other apprentice jumped up quickly, so she assumed was fine. Bravepaw's words were fast, their meaning rushed, but she found she liked her energetic nature. It was so much like her own... Maybe friendship isn't that far out of an idea! "Bravepaw. I like that name." Her bluntness wasn't usually appreciated, but the white apprentice had a feeling her new acquaintance wouldn't mind. If anything, she hoped she liked her slight outspoken tendencies. Well, I'm not really outspoken; it's more like energetic. Like, really energetic. "I'm Lightpaw! And your roll-in was kinda funny... but not in a mean way! I mean it was cool to watch - er, you looked cool doing it, um...." Running out of word to express her emotions, she gave up, glancing down at the floor in embarrassment.

She's gonna hate me now! Oh, why can't I be better with words? But she wasn't. Lightpaw was more of the cat who acted now, asked questions later, but her later questions were extensive and annoying. Her sentences were choppy, as she could never get the right meaning across, and most of her Clanmates weren't fond of these traits. But maybe Bravepaw is! And then we can be friends! All of her thoughts stemmed back to that one idea. With sudden realization, she wondered if she was just desperate for a friend. The apprentice had friends, yes, but there was no reason she couldn't have more. All cats deserve friends; I'm here to be one! But she was still embarrassed by her lack of a complete thought, as she wasn't sure where Bravepaw stood with her yet. If they didn't like each other... Lightpaw will have made yet another enemy.

(Sorry I'm so unreasonably late; I was on hiatus)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:56 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Don't worry about it! <3)

Honeyfur's thoughts were stuck to Fernpaw. The sister she'd lost, who'd died in the fire. Honeyfur had found her there. And she probably would've just stayed there beside the dead apprentice until the smoke overtook her, too, had Lionheart not found her in time. Honeyfur felt every part of her ache with longing to see her sister again, to hear her voice, to smell the sweet scent of cherries. The golden Queen realized with a pang in her heart how scared Fernpaw must have been when she died. Nobody was there with her. Her other siblings were going through camp, helping queens and kits and elders, nobody had noticed when the quiet, shy apprentice had disappeared out of view - Except Honeyfur. Honeyfur kept tabs on all her siblings all the time, so she knew when Fernpaw hadn't met them outside of the camp that something was horribly wrong.

And so she'd thrust her way through the fray of panicked cats only to see her sister lying there on her side, unmoving, unbreathing, her eyes shut with the most peaceful look on her face, as if she was only sleeping. Honeyfur had begged and pleaded for her to wake up; Fernpaw hadn't stirred, hadn't even given a twitch to show she was okay and alive. She wasn't. She was gone. And for Honeyfur that was her biggest fail, allowing her sister to die like that. I should have kept a better eye on her. I should have looked out for her. I knew how scared she was but I left her side. Great StarClan, Fernpaw, i'm so, so, sorry. She felt that lump in her throat grow bigger and blinked back the growing tears in her eyes.

Tempestkit's voice seemed to jerk the she-cat from her thoughts though. Honeyfur's ears pricked as she looked down at the little kitten, almost embarrassed that she'd almost started crying right there. Honeyfur didn't cry. She was supposed to be the tough one - Besides Blackstorm. She was supposed to be the Sibling Leader. She didn't cry. She couldn't cry. She had to be there for them. She'd only ever cried around Snowstar, right after Fernpaw's death, but only because her sister had cornered her and made her let everything out. "It's not good to keep it all inside. It'll destroy you." Her sister had said softly and that's when Honeyfur had let everything spill out. Snowstar hadn't spoken. She'd just listened. And when Honeyfur was done, Snow stepped forward to comfort her. Honeyfur wished Snowstar was there now. It was a kit-like feeling and, being the leader of her siblings, Honeyfur wasn't sure how she felt about it.

Honeyfur shook her head and forced herself to focus on the young kit in front of her, who looked amused about what she'd said about Mintkit and Snowstar. Honeyfur nodded as she looked over toward the nest, but had to do a double take to see Mintkit wasn't there. With a frown, Honeyfur did a quick scan of the nursery and seemed to decide Mintkit had probably snuggled down into her nest. The she-kit did that often. Mintkit wouldn't sneak out, right? Of course not. That kit knows better than that. If she's anything like Snowstar used to be, she's just curled up asleep - Or probably listening to everything we're saying, actually. Honeyfur thought, faintly amused. "Probably." She responded to Tempestkit, turning her eyes back to the young Tom. "That's my guess, at least. I could be wrong."

Honeyfur hated being wrong, though. With a passion, actually.

Honeyfur felt her ears flick when he asked where Fernpaw was. The she-cat's eyes flickered painfully for a moment but she forced herself to answer with a steady voice. "Tempy, Fernpaw's in StarClan. She died.. A very long time ago." She said gently, feeling a wave of guilt that the kits would never meet the sweetest aunt they ever had. Fernpaw would coddle these young ones, spoil them rotten. They'd probably all love her - Almost everybody Fernpaw had met adored her. Honeyfur stopped before her thoughts could go too far, and glued her attention onto Tempestkit, ears pricked slightly for what he had to say. Surely Snowstar had explained StarClan to them?
(i am sooooooo sorry for the long wait, i've been trying to get to this for awhile now and just haven't :c)'

The kit's pelt prickled slightly as he noted the watery expression in his aunt's orbs. He wasn't sure why she expressed such sadness. The young tom tilted his head as he watched her. Maybe remember the past was just emotional? It wasn't like the tom assumed something had gone terribly wrong for the golden queen. The innocent, naive kit assumed that everyone had a happy kit-hood like himself, and he was not aware that something terrible like that could happen. He never thought about it if any of his sibling were to die, but why would that thought ever come to mind? He was still a bit too young to full grasp the concept of death. To understand that when somebody dies, they never ever come back, that they are gone for good.... He knew of Starclan, knew f their ancestors, but he didn't fully understand it just yet. Being confined in the nursery and shielded from such despair, of course a kit like him would not grasp the entirety of death and all. So he never worried about that. Never thought about it. And didn't fear it either.

But then again, he was but a simple naive kit at the time.

After Honeyfur responded to his question, Temspestkit smiled back at her again. The tearful look in her gaze seemed to be gone as the queen attempted to move on with the conversation and stop thinking about her deceased sister. The grey and white tom-kit hoped to someday see Mintkit become like their mother. He wanted her to be more out-going and look less lonely. He honestly wasn't sure if she felt lonely when she sat in the nest watching them all play. He did not know if she was too awkward or just not interested. But Tempestkit was sure that she'd be happier if she grew up to be like Snowstar. Maybe then she would be more playful and have more friends? The tom did want Mintkit to not be alone forever. Of course, she would always have him and hopefully their other litter-mates. If she had more friends to play with, than I'm sure she would be more out-going and wouldn't always sleep in the nest, he thought. I don't want her to feel forced to make friends. I'm sure that she'll make some. She has to! Or else she may be lonely....

How hypocritical for the tom who felt fine with his only friends being family.

As she mentioned Fernpaw again, Tempestkit focused on her words. He wanted to meet his other aunt. He wanted to talk to her and see if she was anything like Honeyfur. And if she was an apprentice, then maybe she would even play with him! Though that thought was dismissed as she informed him that Fernpaw was now dead and resided with their ancestors now. The tom-kit gave a small look of confusion. "But what doesn't she visit?" He mewed. "I know that cats don't really come visit from Starclan, but why doesn't she? Why don't cats in Starclan ever visit? Doesn't she want to see you all sometimes?" Again, the young tom did not fully grasp what this meant. Did not understand death and Starclan, that she can't return nor visit them. He thought that if she really wanted to see them, then she could possibly visit from time to time. That she could get to know him and his litter-mates, get to play with them and talk with her own siblings. It just doesn't make sense.... "I would really like to meet her!" He quickly added, smiling up at Honeyfur.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@Random Melody (OH not Mechester!)
Im removing this as I think Shadowclan might suit her better.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 11th, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The She cat stopped and turned her attention to mapleflame and tilted her head ' why would he ask that? No one talks to me much ' she thought and sat down " I'm just stretching my legs tom " she said and cleaned her fur she never really liked talking to others but she was curious as in why he was talking to her without having a gag noise or a scrunched up face she normally acted like tomcats. Cloudrunner gaze shifted a little as her tail swayed a little her ears perked up and her green eyes shinned.
" well out with it what you want? " she asked
The brown tabby was growing annoyed. This cat wasn't like the others, or Blazetail. He flicked his tail tip as he gaze grew more annoyed.
"I'm Mapleflame, Cloudrunner current?" He smiled, eyes glittering.
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The brown tabby was growing annoyed. This cat wasn't like the others, or Blazetail. He flicked his tail tip as he gaze grew more annoyed.
"I'm Mapleflame, Cloudrunner current?" He smiled, eyes glittering.
The She cat chuckled cutely as she smiled
" yes I'm current silly " she meowed and layed down she tilted her head and a small purr rose from her throat , she licked her nose and she yawned she was growing bored and wondered what type of drama she can pick up on from this tom. " so Mapleflame huh? It's nice to meet you " she said as she was gonna play along since something in her gut told her don't talk to that tom! Danger danger weeehoo! her danger alarm was going off inside her brain as she had many alarms 1 is mouse brain 2 is jerk 3 is trouble the trouble alarm was going off in her head and she could swear she can hear the alarm noise in her own ears . Her wiskers twitched

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 11th, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
Closed Thread