Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
"We just need a place to stay for the night." meowed Aphrodite. Her eyes looked at them.
@Flameleaf

"Oh I see," she replied simply. It must be had for cats who didn't have a stable place like a clan to live. Cherrydawn felt safe out here in the clearing surrounded by her clanmates.

Old November 28th, 2017, 10:44 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"I can show you where the medicine cat den, the leader's den, and the elders den is.", Brightpaw said. "Come on.", the grayish brown and white apprentice said. "Brightpaw!", a voice said. "Nevermind,
Minnowkit. I'll show you later. My mentor is calling me."
, Brightpaw flicked her tail, padding across the clearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
"O-Oh. Okay..see you later..m-maybe." She mumbled softly, before blinking. What now? Now she was alone, almost vulnerable. Minnowkit walked hurriedly towards her family members, as they made her feel a bit more safe in the large-ness of the clearing. "That was Brightpaw. S-She's nice." She mumbled, shrugging. She was a bit disappointed Brightpaw had to leave, but she also understood why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit turned his small brown and white head to make sure his father was around. Silently, the little tom stalked forward, until he was about a mouse length from his target: his father's tail. "Take that you evil fox!" he shouted, leaping. He landed off balance, and had misjudged the distance, so he ended up skidding a little ways in front of his 'enemy'. Nonetheless he put a paw on top of his Father's tail and then flipped up on his back, batted at it with his paws.
i can't wait to be an Apprentice, I wonder who will be my mentor. I hope they're fun, and nice. I don't want a mean mentor. Who was dad's mentor? Who was Mom's?
Stoneheart yelped in surprise. Adderkit had attacked his tail! He shook his head and tried to remember a time when he was younger that he enjoyed. The answer? None. His father had sucked all the fun out of his earlier years. His father was much worse later on in life. Even now, in death, he is still horrible. Washing his memories away, he came back to the present. "Why the long face, Minnowkit? You'll see your friend again," Stoneheart purred, hoping to make his daughter smile. He stood still and turned his neck to see Adderkit, who was sill happily swatting his tail. He grinned at his only son. He was sure something.

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; November 28th, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:13 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Flameleaf

"Oh I see," she replied simply. It must be had for cats who didn't have a stable place like a clan to live. Cherrydawn felt safe out here in the clearing surrounded by her clanmates.
'Do you think your leader will let us?" she asked slowly, her eyes looked around the clearing before they turned back on her.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
@Okapi

Silverpaw's amber eyes keenly searched the clearing for her mentor her paws twitched with impatience.
"He will be done with me quicker than you can say foxdung" she meowed hastily.It was partly true well at least to her she was still astonished that she was given old hag Cuckootree she thought she would be given a mentor that could handle her snappy attitude. She paced the clearing her silver paws slapping the ground as she waited for her mentor to come. "Cuckootree" she yowled " Your wasting precious sunshine" She huffed impatiently.
Cuckootree snapped back at his new apprentice,” You need to learn patience and...” he gave a slight chuckle,” respect for your elders.” He growled softly,” Come on. It’s barely sun-up, you’ll be worn out by sunhigh. I’ll teach you patience, by not having us rest until sundown.” He smirked,” Teach you a thing or too. And I was told your snappy in fact. That’s why you have me. When your twelve moons old, you’ll atleast have respect for those who are older than you and know when to shut your trap.” He scowled, he was critical and stern yes, not mean.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled in joy. I can’t believe my little kits are going to be opening their eyes soon. she smiled softly trying to imagine them as warriors.
(Want us to start opening their eyes?)
Owlkit stretched, her small limbs stretching out wide as she snuggled closer to her mother and Emeraldkit.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(Want us to start opening their eyes?)
Owlkit stretched, her small limbs stretching out wide as she snuggled closer to her mother and Emeraldkit.
(Sure)
Rosefern licked the kit gently.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:59 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Sure)
Rosefern licked the kit gently.
Owlkit yawned, stretching up into her mother's embrace. With a little bit of effort, she slowly opened her eyes, one after the other.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather flicks his ears.
"Uh... I guess you could stay here for a few days. Or talk to Snowstar..." He mewed hesitantly as he shot a glance at Cherrydawn.

Character Site

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart yelped in surprise. Adderkit had attacked his tail! He shook his head and tried to remember a time when he was younger that he enjoyed. The answer? None. His father had sucked all the fun out of his earlier years. His father was much worse later on in life. Even now, in death, he is still horrible. Washing his memories away, he came back to the present. "Why the long face, Minnowkit? You'll see your friend again," Stoneheart purred, hoping to make his daughter smile. He stood still and turned his neck to see Adderkit, who was sill happily swatting his tail. He grinned at his only son. He was sure something.
Crowsong looked at Adderkit as he played with Stoneheart's tail. A purr of amusement escaped her as Adderkit was messing with it as if he was a warrior or apprentice fighting off another clan cat.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry's eyes narrowed once more and as Ottertail rose to his paws, she felt the need to too. So she rolled over until she was standing on her paws, she gave herself a shake sending dust from her pelt everywhere. She hadn't realized that with the grass dying, the dirt was showing beneath their paws much more making her pelt much more dirty than normal when she rolled around like that. She coughed twice before looking at Ottertail playfully. "Well here's the thing, fluff-butt," the black and white she-cat crouched down, appearing ready to pounce at the large feline, but those weren't her intentions. To be honest, she was just trying to appear more threatening -- well as threatening as a feline like she could be. "I wouldn't have to worry about that kit army because I would be the one leading it against you!" she half-yowled triumphantly. Although, the issue with those words was, if anyone knew Mintberry, they would know that she didn't like kits. So leading that army was practically impossible because she'd probably blow up on them from the beginning. "My army and I are planning on shaving your fluffy pelt off and selling it," she half laughed, her green eyes twinkling in amusement.
Uh oh. The tom definitely didn't like the way those words had started, with a 'here's the thing,' but he stood his ground anyways, a defiant spark in his green eyes. "Ha! You?" The tom asked, with a snort. The words were normally meant offensively, but in his case, he was genuinely surprised she would suggest something like that. Didn't Mintberry dislike kits? Or, maybe not necessarily completely dislike, but she definitely didn't seem to like them very much. "Minty-boo, you wouldn't get anywhere NEAR an army of kits." Okay, so it was partly a gamble, but from what Ottertail could remember - she was not someone who liked kits. Ottertail himself was good with kits, and he liked them - he would love to have a family of his own one day. When he decided to settle down, that was. But, her threat against his pelt made his eyes go wide with horror and he scooted back about a tail-length from her. "You wouldn't," He mewed, curling his tail tightly around his body as though he were trying to protect his fluffy pelt. He figured Mintberry wouldn't dare do something like that, but there was no harm in being careful, right? Right.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread