Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2017, 12:52 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled," Let me guess a cat in another clan?" she asked It better not be just them not liking him back.
Crimsonpaw nodded. "Her name was Ravenfur." He began. "Her mother was the apex hunter from Shadowclan.....and also my father's former clanmate."
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
Crimsonpaw nodded. "Her name was Ravenfur." He began. "Her mother was the apex hunter from Shadowclan.....and also my father's former clanmate."
She paused Ahh...from Shadowclan...you only know half my story. You don't know about the kittypet killing my sister, or my hatred for kittypets, or how I took a mate who I hardly cared for, or that I'm currently seeing a loner for a mate. Or about Ice and the battle with the Syndicate. Heck- Crimson doesn't know about my daughter's kin.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
She paused Ahh...from Shadowclan...you only know half my story. You don't know about the kittypet killing my sister, or my hatred for kittypets, or how I took a mate who I hardly cared for, or that I'm currently seeing a loner for a mate. Or about Ice and the battle with the Syndicate. Heck- Crimson doesn't know about my daughter's kin.
"Oh, it gets better." Crimsonpaw continued. "My father, was less then pleased about my infatuation with the daughter of the cat who tried to 'rip him away from his family and his kits' as he put it."

"I defended Ravenfur, arguing that she shouldn't have been judged by the sins of her mother. I told him that I'd prove it by professing my love for her that night and asking her to be my clanmate. I argued with my father and we briefly came to blows before I stormed off and met with her on the Cliffside near the shore." Crimsonpaw then added "And this is where it gets crazy...."

Last edited by Tgwtgfan; December 26th, 2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Oh, it gets better." Crimsonpaw continued. "My father, was less then pleased about my infatuation with the daughter of the cat who tried to 'rip him away from his family and his kits' as he put it."

"I defended Ravenfur, arguing that she shouldn't have been judged by the sins of her mother. I told him that I'd prove it by professing my love for her that night and asking her to be my clanmate. I argued with my father and we briefly came to blows before I stormed off and met with her on the Cliffside near the shore." Crimsonpaw then added "And this is where it gets crazy...."
She nodded He doesn't know a normal relationship with a cat outside the clan when a parent gets involved. That's normal.," Huh. Go on. It seems like most relationship outside the clan once a parent gets involved.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
She nodded He doesn't know a normal relationship with a cat outside the clan when a parent gets involved. That's normal.," Huh. Go on. It seems like most relationship outside the clan once a parent gets involved.
"So we met at the cliff where I was suppose to profess my love to her, but father's story continued to linger in my mind. Crimsonpaw paused. "I (impulsively) told her that I knew the truth about what happened in the past...and She started to cry."

"She confessed that she had been using me to get into Thunderclan as a mole and that I was her way in."
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:28 PM

@Okapi
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:42 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw sat in the clearing, the young tom gazing around as he did so. His dark eyes were watching the other cats, his tail twitching back and forth in the dust as he did so. Timberpaw yawned, stretching out lazily for a moment as he did so. He didn't feel like doing much of anything that morning...after all, there wasn't much to do. The young tom licked his maw, straightening up with his ears swiveling around and following the conversations of the other cats. He didn't have anything to talk about himself, and since he didn't feel like getting involved in a conversation that other cats were already involved in, he decided to say nothing to them. His eyes followed along with his ears, staring at one group of cats after another, and his eyes seemed to gleam for a moment as he watched them. Timberpaw hadn't really thought about having friends; good friends; before, but now he was beginning to consider the thought. He had been focused so much on working hard that he had forgotten about friendships for a while, but now seeing all the other cats together made him feel like perhaps it would be worth it. Someone to tell his ambitions and dreams, fears and emotions to...someone I can trust, he thought almost confidently.
{ Omg I’m so sorry I just realized that post was from last year. Hah I’m so sorry I’m really new, still getting used to everything. I thought the first meant the newest one not the very first post on here! Please ignore this.}

Last edited by Jayie; December 26th, 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lonestar23

The small tom padded into the medicine cat den, his ears flat against his skull, his blue hues flickered with unease. This den hadn't brought good memories, this is where he found out his mother didn't love him, and this is where the only family member who cared for him lived, and now he's dead. Honestly the only reason he was in here now was because another queen pushed him in here after he had cut his arm.

Stonekit looked around and twitched his whiskers "Hello? I've got a cut on y shoulder....it stings a little and I want to get out of here as soon as possible." he called out, his little voice wavered slightly as he tried to suppress the overwhelming sadness that washed over him. Anytime he came near this den, he felt a twinge of sadness, but now that he was in the den, it was overwhelming, he began to tear up, but quickly blinked away the tears as he saw a figure approaching. He didn't want them to see how sad he truly was, how angry and confused he was. He had to be strong, or else he'll be swept away.
Approaching pawsteps alerted the young cat to the presence of another. "I'll be right with-" The medicine cat began, her back turned to the entrance as she glanced over the herb storage and then her expression changed when she saw who it was. Wheatfur had often spoken of his family, and Caliapaw had listened to every story. Sometimes she had only been half-listening, but that didn't change the fact that she knew who Stonekit was. I know how you feel. She thought with an inward sigh at his comment about wanting to get out of here. Some days were like that for her. Yet Caliapaw tried her best to always keep the same expression on her face, a neutral one, but it was good enough. "I'll fix that up for you." The feline answered, grabbing a couple of cobwebs and some marigold. She hoped she was doing the right thing - from what Wheatfur had taught her, the marigold would help heal the cut and keep out infection. She was starting to run a little lower, however, which made her nervous - she would have to search through her memory and see if there was anything else for infections. Some things could treat them, but she needed a preventive method first. Chewing the marigold, Caliapaw sat silently, half-watching Stonekit but mostly paying attention to her work. When she was finished, she dripped the juices into the open cut, leaving the now-dried remaining part of the plant on the ground. She'd take that out later. "I know it stings. It'll help it heal faster though." The medicine cat shrugged as though that were her last word on the matter, picked up the cobwebs, and placed them on the cut.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:50 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

An apprentice padded through the camp entrance, her head lowered to the ground so she could push a lifeless mouse along. Clamped tightly in her jaws there was a scrawny blackbird, leaving no room for any more prey, hence why she was pushing the mouse with her nose. She carried herself and her prey over to the fresh kill pile. Today had been a particularly good day for hunting. She hadn't been this lucky in the past few days and she was thankful that StarClan had given her the chance to find the two creatures. She deposited her kills at the fresh kill pile, nudging the mouse so that it lay next to it, and placing the blackbird gently on top of the pile. With her hunting done now, she was free to do as she pleased.
Gazing at the fresh kill pile, Featherpaw's blue gaze searched for a piece of prey that wasn't too big, but would suit her hunger. She eventually picked out a decent sized sparrow. She picked up the sparrow with her jaws then scampered off to a quiet spot. It was a spot which had grass that was free of foliage. Because of leaf-fall, there were plenty of scattered leaves in the camp. She was glad to have found a spot that was free of the leaves. She lay down on her side and started eating her sparrow, beginning by pulling out the feathers.

Her meal was finished within a matter of minutes and once she was done, Featherpaw straightened up and ran her tongue over her lips. She glanced at her pelt and when she saw that it was messy and muddied. She didn't like it when her fur was messy. Quickly, she stretched her neck back to reach her pelt and quickly groomed it. Once again, she managed to finish the job quickly. It was one of the perks of having white fur. Any specks of dirt were much more noticeable on white fur, rather than on something like brown fur, and anyone who liked to keep their pelt clean would become skilled at cleaning their fur quickly in just a few moons. Sighing in contentment, she lay her head down on the uneven grass and rolled onto her back. She stared up with blank eyes and smiled at the peace that lay in the clear, blue sky.

@Beau

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 27th, 2017, 12:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"So we met at the cliff where I was suppose to profess my love to her, but father's story continued to linger in my mind. Crimsonpaw paused. "I (impulsively) told her that I knew the truth about what happened in the past...and She started to cry."

"She confessed that she had been using me to get into Thunderclan as a mole and that I was her way in."
Peachrain's eyes grew wide in surprise," Oh, wow. I didn't guess that." she meowed realing that in.

Closed Thread