Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2018, 07:09 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Daisykit looked around the nursery, looking at all the cats and kits, and wondering if there would be a queen to take care of her. The thought of so many kits and queens around her was unsettling.
A caramel brown, spotted tabby, with a light-grey underside turned around from where she was sharing tongues with one of the Queens. Her soft, golden eyes fixed on the kit in Passionstar's jaws. A look of distress washed over her usually calm face, as she got up and warily padded over to Passionstar. "Where did you find this kit?" she asked calmly.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 17th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
A caramel brown, spotted tabby, with a light-grey underside turned around from where she was sharing tongues with one of the Queens. Her soft, golden eyes fixed on the kit in Passionstar's jaws. A look of distress washed over her usually calm face, as she got up and warily padded over to Passionstar. "Where did you find this kit?" she asked calmly.
Daisykit looked up at the queen nervously. Her green eyes were glowing with worry, and she missed her killed parents, still haunted by what she had witnessed and experienced.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 17th, 2018, 08:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw remained close to her and gazed up at her, never wanting to look away from her even for a second, he then spoke about the reason as to why he was so close to her. "Well... You see, I don't really have any friends around here, and you're my first one, so I really trust you... And if it feels this amazing to have someone, then I wanna stay with you, even if you end up leaving." He admitted and gazed at her as she asked him to promise her something, of course he would, he therefore nodded and waited for her to continue and nodded once again as she ended her sentence, he really wanted to keep it though. "I promise." The apprentice said, keeping his tail intertwined tightly with hers, he didn't know if what he felt was more than what he thought, because he felt something that was much more better than simple friendship, though he couldn't place his paw on it.
Rileyflower ears flattened it was kinda like her in a way she didn't really have any good friends come to think of it she didn't have any and She didn't have any parents here or at her barn .She smiled as he promised that he would be safe and nodded as well her eyes shined a bit and she would do her part of the promise to she will make sure she wouldn't get into or do anything that will harm her well being and she will take brokenpaw with her if she decides to leave . Rileyflower stood up now stretching her legs and shook her fur with a flick of her tail she looked at brokenpaw again " so...wanna walk for a bit? We can go slow " she meowed her ears pointed forward and picked up on some other warriors talking and looked around a bit then back at the apprentice .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 17th, 2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Daisykit looked up at the queen nervously. Her green eyes were glowing with worry, and she missed her killed parents, still haunted by what she had witnessed and experienced.
Thrushsong caught sight of the terrified kit looking up at her, so she calmly lowered herself, so that she was slightly lower than the kit, and gave a gentle smile. "Why hello there," she mewed carefully, making sure not to startle the kit, "what's your name?"

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower ears flattened it was kinda like her in a way she didn't really have any good friends come to think of it she didn't have any and She didn't have any parents here or at her barn .She smiled as he promised that he would be safe and nodded as well her eyes shined a bit and she would do her part of the promise to she will make sure she wouldn't get into or do anything that will harm her well being and she will take brokenpaw with her if she decides to leave . Rileyflower stood up now stretching her legs and shook her fur with a flick of her tail she looked at brokenpaw again " so...wanna walk for a bit? We can go slow " she meowed her ears pointed forward and picked up on some other warriors talking and looked around a bit then back at the apprentice .
Brokenpaw gazed at her and his smile grew a little bit as she smiled, he was glad to make her happy, and he somehow felt like he had to, it was a weird feeling, but he loved it no watter what and wanted it to last, maybe forever if it was possible, he would keep his promise, after all, he didn't want to lose her. And if she happened to leave, he would follow, she had promissed to take him along with him, he somehow couldn't get enough of her, her scent, her voice, that little name she gave him 'Sugar', he actually felt cared for, finally. As she got up, he did as well, almost losing his balance as he did so. "Sure, as long as you aren't going too fast, I'll manage to keep up." He said and waited for her to lead the way. "U-Uhh... Also, will I be able to lean on you, in case?" He asked.
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
Thrushsong caught sight of the terrified kit looking up at her, so she calmly lowered herself, so that she was slightly lower than the kit, and gave a gentle smile. "Why hello there," she mewed carefully, making sure not to startle the kit, "what's your name?"
"M-my n-name's D-Daisykit." The kit stuttered nervously. The way how Thrushsong seemed really friendly made Daisykit feel a little calmer. Maybe this was the cat that would take good care of her?
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw gazed at her and his smile grew a little bit as she smiled, he was glad to make her happy, and he somehow felt like he had to, it was a weird feeling, but he loved it no watter what and wanted it to last, maybe forever if it was possible, he would keep his promise, after all, he didn't want to lose her. And if she happened to leave, he would follow, she had promissed to take him along with him, he somehow couldn't get enough of her, her scent, her voice, that little name she gave him 'Sugar', he actually felt cared for, finally. As she got up, he did as well, almost losing his balance as he did so. "Sure, as long as you aren't going too fast, I'll manage to keep up." He said and waited for her to lead the way. "U-Uhh... Also, will I be able to lean on you, in case?" He asked.
Rileyflower nodded " of course we can stop when ever you want to.too "she meowed with a flick of her ears it was kinda funny to her she never thought that she would find a friend right away she figured it would take her a long time . Maybe starclan forgave her for not wining the battle somehow and this was their way in forgiving her by letting her meet brokenpaw if that were such the case she was way more then glad . She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then exhailed starclan..if your listening thank you for forgiving me by letting me meet this apprentice . I promise I won't let you down ever again now opening her eyes she started to walk a bit then stopped she waited for brokenpaw to follow .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 18th, 2018, 02:33 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Hi. A-and o-oh... I-I'm s-so sorry W-W-Wolfcall I d-d-didn't kn-ow your n-name a-and y-y-yeah I k-know Lambpaw's a w-weird name i-it was a-a-apparently my M-m-momma's idea a-and she w-w-wasn't from around h-h-here so...yeahing" Lambpaw confessed knowing it wasn't that big of a secret that she was conceived after a short fling between her father a ThunderClan warrior and her mother an supposedly a sweet kitty-pet who had been only eight moons old and was to her knowledge killed in the kitting process leaving her and her sister Dewpaw motherless a fact that she was very much ashamed of, "I-I-I'm guessing y-y-y-you're a-about t-twenty moons o-o-old? I-I mean y-y-you're a w-w-w-warrior so y-you can't be that y-young." She mewed sincerely hoping Wolfcall didn't take her guess as offensive.

@Spiral Whirl
Wolfcall shrug his shoulders a little, "Loosen up. I'm not going to kill you, Lambpaw. " He said. Assuming when she said `not around here` she meant not from the clans or this clan, anyway. He was pretty sure a few cats would probably walk away when they found that out then again, they wouldn't have enough brain cells to. Wolfcall was going of on a whim. No one knew that his father was Riverclan, if they did he wouldn't care either way. He wasn't proud of it but not ashamed. The only reason why he despised his father wasn't even because he was Riverclan, it was what he did to his mother. The thought made him scowl but he quickly force the expression away. His ears perk up when he heard Lambpaw's answer. Wolfcall's jaw drop, "20 MOONS?!" I mean it was only 8 moons older but.. wow. "I'm. 12. moons. I was made a warrior a moon ago. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfcall shrug his shoulders a little, "Loosen up. I'm not going to kill you, Lambpaw. " He said. Assuming when she said `not around here` she meant not from the clans or this clan, anyway. He was pretty sure a few cats would probably walk away when they found that out then again, they wouldn't have enough brain cells to. Wolfcall was going of on a whim. No one knew that his father was Riverclan, if they did he wouldn't care either way. He wasn't proud of it but not ashamed. The only reason why he despised his father wasn't even because he was Riverclan, it was what he did to his mother. The thought made him scowl but he quickly force the expression away. His ears perk up when he heard Lambpaw's answer. Wolfcall's jaw drop, "20 MOONS?!" I mean it was only 8 moons older but.. wow. "I'm. 12. moons. I was made a warrior a moon ago. "
"I k-know that! I-I just h-h-have a n-naturally uptight a-attitude!" Lambpaw yelped trying to joke with the wolfish looking tom in the hope that it would lighten the mood, "F-f-for all y-you know I-I could b-b-be a w-wolf in s-sheep's clothing!" She jested internally cringing at the bad joke but just deciding to smile because that's what a normal apprentice did when they told a normal crappy joke. Lambpaw was then rather shocked when Wolfcall revealed his real age, "O-Oh I s-s-sorry I was s-s-s-still a k-kit when y-your warrior c-c-ceremony happened s-so I w-wasn't aware t-that you w-w-were so y-young." She mewed staring rather embarrassed at her paws.
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
"M-my n-name's D-Daisykit." The kit stuttered nervously. The way how Thrushsong seemed really friendly made Daisykit feel a little calmer. Maybe this was the cat that would take good care of her?
"You look a little tired," said Thrushsong, worrying that what happened to the kit may have affected her health, "would you like to take a nap?" 'Maybe it would be better to let her rest before introducing her to the rest of the clan,' she thought to herself.
@Constellation

Closed Thread