Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old May 10th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Redflight had lost the slim tom a while ago. Cursing herself under her breath, the she cat glanced around, trying to find Scorpionsting's scent. But, she didn't have to, as she saw him come stumbling back. Ooh. The she cat flinched slightly, noticing the rabbit was gone. "Too slow, huh?" Such a sensitive cat. She was treating this with such a sweet attitude. But eventually, her playful expression faded and she sighed, flicking her tail in a 'come closer' manner, taking one step towards him just the slightest bit. Biting her lip ever so slightly and looking almost flirtatious, Redflight took in a deep breath.
"Why are you so nice to me? You know I'm not a nice cat. You know I could probably hurt you-- oh, is that why you're being nice?"
A sudden realization came over Redflight. That was probably the reason. So she wouldn't hurt him. Well, if that was all he wanted he would get it. She was going to be absolutely nice to him. Almost sickeningly sweet. The feline hated being so sweet, but if that was what he wanted then he should get it. Scorpionsting was a good cat. "Because, y'know I'm not going to hurt you... I mean I could, but I won't... you don't have to be nice to me." The tip of her tail flicked. She didn't really think that perhaps he might just like her-- or think she needed a friend... or something like that.

The thought had crossed her mind and she had shaken it. She didn't need a friend. She would never need a friend. She had enemies, and she had cats who were... well... they tolerated her, and she didn't need to. Realizing she hadn't taken much time asking her question-- or coming up with an answer-- Redflight realized she probably could have come up with the answer he would give her on her own. After all, it was probably going to be pretty simple.

Scorpionsting froze at the sight of her. Taking an unwilling step backwards and pasting a fake smile to his maw. He was tempted to brush off the conversation and leave, he didn't really feel like being in conversation now. He felt like an idiot. A looser. A screw up and certainly nothing she could say would change the perception of himself. Than the soft response he Recieved blew his mind. Where'd redflight go? Where did he usual redflight go?!? He was stunned to the point of not being able to utter a word. Only thing that came was a mixed jumble of words. "A- si- sr- sa?" It may not have been a big thing but it certainly was to him regardless of how teeny. It was such a gentle response he almost asked why she was so happy. Not a good idea. So he just continued when she beckoned him fourth. He took one step, another, and finally he as face to face with redflight. Trying to contain his bewilderment and surprise even his excitement to a bare minimum. Than he just listened. Unsure what to say.

He deadpanned.

Just than she began to ask questions. Questions about that same thing. Over and over and over. Finallly he had to blurb out the first thing that came to mind, "You can't stop me" he sided briskly turning to face her his paws itching with a sense of nerve. "I would never- how could you think that?" he meows suddnely his voice growing quiet and him shrinking slightly in size. He was astounded by this too. She would suspect that? About me? Wait. That does sound like her.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 10th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Snakesnap had been attentive, listening to every word that Nightleap uttered; so it was a surprise that the snowshoe almost flinched at feeling her graze him. Though, the moment had passed. Snakesnap leaned into Nightleap’s touch, surprise in his eyes and a purr emitting from his maw. He hadn't expected her to trot up to her, but the warrior appreciated and—dare he say—loved the gesture. He was swept away in a cloud of emotions; the happiness rumbling in his throat and the younger black she-cat pressed up against him were his only connections back to reality. She smelled very nice… Snakesnap hadn't felt this giddy in moons, maybe even seasons! He had almost forgot about the future in his haze—what was to come next?
As quickly as the excitement came, it vanished along with Nightleap’s presence disappearing from his chest. Blinking open his eyes (he hadn't even realized that they were closed), he looked down, blue eyes meeting amber ones. What was supposed to happen next? Although he didn't let his anxiety show, he could feel it brewing in the pit of his stomach. “I don’t know. Should we become mates?” meowed Snakesnap. “W-we don't have to have kits if you don't want to,” he added hastily. From Nightleap’s past experiences, he wasn't sure if she would even be ready to bear kits. Too much had happened, and he didn't want her to be overburdened. She will not be alone anymore, he thought, resolution in his gaze.
The bright amber eyes of the otherwise pitch black female gazed back into her newfound love's green hues, only wishing to give him whatever she could. She froze when he mentioned kits, thinking again of Wolfpaw. "I-if you want them then... I don't mind," she said nuzzling him again. "I'd like to be mates with you, if you don't mind my luck with toms." she winced lightly as she mentioned her past relationships.
Nightleap smiled up at him, her eyes locked on his. She would make him start taking care of himself, at least she hoped. Maybe now that she admitted her feelings, and apparently he his, he would be more inclined to be around for her. She mentally shook her head free of the selfish thought. She only wanted him to be himself. "If you want kits I would be honored to give them to you, Snakesnap," she said. "Just a warning though, I'm not very good at letting go." she laughed at her warning. She would have a hard time letting any kits she had move from her side to the apprentices' den, but she would get over it. Suddenly if felt like her future was set. She saw her with Snakesnap, living out her life. She pinned her ears and looked around, fear starting to come over her, but nothing was there. No evil cats or mindless dogs. She let out a sigh and shoved her head under his chin in a nuzzle, allowing herself to purr as she did so.
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Scorpionsting froze at the sight of her. Taking an unwilling step backwards and pasting a fake smile to his maw. He was tempted to brush off the conversation and leave, he didn't really feel like being in conversation now. He felt like an idiot. A looser. A screw up and certainly nothing she could say would change the perception of himself. Than the soft response he Recieved blew his mind. Where'd redflight go? Where did he usual redflight go?!? He was stunned to the point of not being able to utter a word. Only thing that came was a mixed jumble of words. "A- si- sr- sa?" It may not have been a big thing but it certainly was to him regardless of how teeny. It was such a gentle response he almost asked why she was so happy. Not a good idea. So he just continued when she beckoned him fourth. He took one step, another, and finally he as face to face with redflight. Trying to contain his bewilderment and surprise even his excitement to a bare minimum. Than he just listened. Unsure what to say.

He deadpanned.

Just than she began to ask questions. Questions about that same thing. Over and over and over. Finallly he had to blurb out the first thing that came to mind, "You can't stop me" he sided briskly turning to face her his paws itching with a sense of nerve. "I would never- how could you think that?" he meows suddnely his voice growing quiet and him shrinking slightly in size. He was astounded by this too. She would suspect that? About me? Wait. That does sound like her.
"You-- you, you...I... what?" That had not been the response that she imagined. She had thought he would think of something clever to say, but-- no offense to Scorpionsting-- he wasn't the most clever of cats in her opinion. He was completely and totally average. Why wouldn't he be, after all? He was boring. So then why did she feel like she wanted to be around him now? I'm going crazy, she thought with a nervous chuckle. Yes, that was a logical explanation. She was going crazy. That was the only possible thing that was happening and nothing else. She knew it. Perfect, that was the end of the story... she was fine... she was great.. Redflight wished she knew the real story, though. Oh sure, she had a sneaking suspicion. A stupid crush. Were crushes really that bad? No.

Not at all.

She wanted to just shout it out, just say 'Hey Scorpionsting, I'm crushing on you, okay? Okay. Good. We're cool.' What could possibly go wrong? And... as he should have known by now... she got what she wanted. "Well I hope you're happy, cause guess what all your niceness has done?" She asked, her hues narrowing as though she was about to say something completely horrible to him. "It's made me like you." Wrinkling her muzzle up as though she were talking about something-- or someone-- else entirely. "And guess what else?" The feline leaned in as though she were about to tell him some huge secret. "I'm crushing on you too." It wasn't that big of a deal to her. She'd had crushes before. It was nothing serious. "But, don't worry-- I'm sure it'll go away, nice guy." Oh Redflight.

She didn't seem to understand the balance here.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 11th, 2017 at 11:11 AM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 04:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
"You-- you, you...I... what?" That had not been the response that she imagined. She had thought he would think of something clever to say, but-- no offense to Scorpionsting-- he wasn't the most clever of cats in her opinion. He was completely and totally average. Why wouldn't he be, after all? He was boring. So then why did she feel like she wanted to be around him now? I'm going crazy, she thought with a nervous chuckle. Yes, that was a logical explanation. She was going crazy. That was the only possible thing that was happening and nothing else. She knew it. Perfect, that was the end of the story... she was fine... she was great.. Redflight wished she knew the real story, though. Oh sure, she had a sneaking suspicion. A stupid crush. Were crushes really that bad? No.

Not at all.

She wanted to just shout it out, just say 'Hey Scorpionsting, I'm crushing on you, okay? Okay. Good. We're cool.' What could possibly go wrong? And... as he should have known by now... she got what she wanted. "Well I hope you're happy, cause guess what all your niceness has done?" She asked, her hues narrowing as though she was about to say something completely horrible to him. "It's made me like you." Wrinkling her muzzle up as though she were talking about something-- or someone-- else entirely. "And guess what else?" The feline leaned in as though she were about to tell him some huge secret. "I'm crushing on you too." It wasn't that big of a deal to her. She'd had crushes before. It was nothing serious. "But, don't worry-- I'm sure it'll go away, nice guy." Oh Redflight.

She didn't seem to understand the balance here.

Scorpionstings opened his mouth for a moment, breathing in what she had said. Like. what exactly did she mean by that? He didn't wanna say a hint stupid so he shut his mouth and swallowed glancing down at his paws. Like?!? Like like or like? Like the company like? Or like as in love like? his brain clouded over with confusion and he took a shaky step backwards shutting his eyes for a moment. He may look stupid but he wasn't planning on changing it. He didn't care. He opened up his eyes again and shook out his tail, than she repeated but with diffrent words. CRUSHING? his whole body went into shock and he whined slightly. Don't whine. Say something! He was mentally shrieking at himself. "Crushing. You mean. Crushing on me?" he meows fumbling over sthe words in his mind, trying to shy away from the negative space. What would, what could I say that would make her mad? Whatever that is just avoid those. Let's um. Act oblivious? No I can't hurt her feelings.

He swallowed hard.

He waved his tail beckoning to the ground where he took a seat. "I. I just. Give me a minute to think. Redflight don't take this the wrong way. Please. I just don't know" was all he could have said in that moment, with his heart aching, with surprise and want. That's all he wanted. Her. What was stopping him from admitting that to her? Was there someone else? Peachpelt?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 11th, 2017, 04:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Scorpionstings opened his mouth for a moment, breathing in what she had said. Like. what exactly did she mean by that? He didn't wanna say a hint stupid so he shut his mouth and swallowed glancing down at his paws. Like?!? Like like or like? Like the company like? Or like as in love like? his brain clouded over with confusion and he took a shaky step backwards shutting his eyes for a moment. He may look stupid but he wasn't planning on changing it. He didn't care. He opened up his eyes again and shook out his tail, than she repeated but with diffrent words. CRUSHING? his whole body went into shock and he whined slightly. Don't whine. Say something! He was mentally shrieking at himself. "Crushing. You mean. Crushing on me?" he meows fumbling over sthe words in his mind, trying to shy away from the negative space. What would, what could I say that would make her mad? Whatever that is just avoid those. Let's um. Act oblivious? No I can't hurt her feelings.

He swallowed hard.
Quote:

He waved his tail beckoning to the ground where he took a seat. "I. I just. Give me a minute to think. Redflight don't take this the wrong way. Please. I just don't know" was all he could have said in that moment, with his heart aching, with surprise and want. That's all he wanted. Her. What was stopping him from admitting that to her? Was there someone else? Peachpelt?

"Do you see anyone else here I might be talking about? Yes, I'm crushing on the mice and squirrels." Her expression was annoyed, and a moment later she continued. "Don't break yourself thinking about it." Her expression was amused. To her, it didn't mean anything. They were just words. Just words thrown out there that would someday be gone. Even actions were someday gone. Redflight knew she didn't love him. She liked him. She was crushing on him, that much was apparant to her. "Geez, if I had known it would freak you out so much I wouldn't have said anything. But seriously-- don't worry. It'll be gone in like, a moon or two. My crushes don't last very long." She shrugged as though it were no big deal. It didn't enter her mind that Scorpionsting might actually like her that way. Because she was used to all the flirty 'well well wells' and 'such a pretty girls' and stuff like that, she thought that he wasn't going to like her. Besides; the sooner I get this crush over with, the sooner we can be friends. That's all I really want... just one good friend. And Scorpionsting seemed to have been that for her so far. One good friend. As long as she didn't drive him away, she was going to be okay. As long as she made sure not to frighten the poor tom, he would stay with her... wouldn't he? There was no reason for him to go away.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 11th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Her head tilted a bit to the side in somewhat confusion, she thought the nickname was rather light hearted and playful saying, not necessarily a bad thing, but shrugged it off. 'I guess we all have our own tastes', she replied to herself in her head, not expecting a reply from anyone else.

Pushing her luck a bit more, quietnose shot a loose yet stern glace at him and began her reply back with, "Foxspring is it?" She took a light inhale then paused, ultimately making it sound a bit more dramatic that it should've been.
"See now that's quiet the unique name you got there. But with that said, isn't Mister Tom a faaaar more cute name for you?" Her salt and pepper colored whiskers twitched a bit, a wobbly like smile crept onto her narrow chestnut shaded muzzle and let out a crackly soft purr towards the end of her refrain. She was only teasing him in the slightest, but with no ill intentions. Besides the raven, it looked pretty nice, maybe she could possibly persuade him? Yes, do just that.
His gaze narrowed a bit at the persistence of the nick name.It was a good distraction, though he was getting a little annoyed by it. Well maybe a little more than 'a bit'. "Foxspring. I go by Foxspring unless you plan on losing your ears," he threatened. It wasn't a true threat, just a way to show her that it was really bothering him. Perhaps it would've been better to leave it where it was though. He didn't think about the fact she could be provoking him on purpose. "I'm going to head back to camp since this conversation isn't going anywhere," he huffed. His head lowered to the ground as he went to pick up the raven in his jaws.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 12th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Red face Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

His gaze narrowed a bit at the persistence of the nick name.It was a good distraction, though he was getting a little annoyed by it. Well maybe a little more than 'a bit'. "Foxspring. I go by Foxspring unless you plan on losing your ears," he threatened. It wasn't a true threat, just a way to show her that it was really bothering him. Perhaps it would've been better to leave it where it was though. He didn't think about the fact she could be provoking him on purpose. "I'm going to head back to camp since this conversation isn't going anywhere," he huffed. His head lowered to the ground as he went to pick up the raven in his jaws.
[short x.x]
(It's fine if it's short, just glad I got a response!~ )

She sat listening diligently to his threat, 'Oh what a interesting thing to say, he's funny when he's upset. Maybe I'll tease him some more..' Her eye lit up, quickly getting on her pink paws as she saw him trailing off.
'Going to leave just like that? Ah, good luck with getting away with me bugging you, kiddo. I want my name on that catch.' Was all that went through her narrow mind.

"Hey now Mister to- I mean Foxspring, wait up-!" She padded up to him, she knew it would've been smart not to provoke him or touch him but she brushed her almond shaded pelt on him anyways in hopes of a reaction or his temper calming.
"Foxspring" She cleared her throat following his name, If I couldn't persuade would flirting work..?
So then, She lowered her tone to a soft purr and walked at his side, being almost as tall as him but missing by very little.
"Foxspring," She began once again, how repetitive.
"Are you really planning on stanching my ears? I mean I'll listen to you go on-and-on if that's what 'cha mean." She threw a glowing blue glance over to him, a small smile appearing on her muzzle. "You can have my ears, be gone with them!" She jokingly let out trying to calm the situation she let get out of hand.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Ocelotpath hadn't checked the trees above him. Truth be told, he hadn't been paying too much attention to anything around him within a matter of moments; and that was his mistake. In an instant, a cry sounded from above him. For a moment he was startled and glanced upwards, making sure that he wasn't going to be hurt-- he wasn't really frightened, and then in the next instant, the voice placed within his mind, playing back in his memory from the dozens of memories he had with the Egyptian Mau. Moondancer, he thought with a chuckle. To anyone else the cry might have sounded frightening. But, Ocelotpath knew his mate's voice. By memory. He would know it anywhere (within a matter of time), and looked up just in time to see her land on top of him. The ground was more of his coloring at this time, and he blended with it like another pile of leaves.

"You're such a kit," He laughed, teasing her lightly as he tried to push her off before his expression became friendlier. "And I love you for it." Once more, the Bengal tried to push her off, happy to see her in general. Happier then he had been in a while. They were both older now. And yet, Ocelotpath sometimes felt as though he wasn't much older then a new warrior. It would have been fun to be the one to catch her off guard, but then again, she was probably far too trained for that. Not quite feeling like talking about serious matters for the moment, Ocelotpath tried a new approach-- changing their positions so that he would be the one in control. If it were to work, then he would be the one on top-- and the one in control-- instead of Moondancer. Though, his mate was pretty strong... admittedly stronger then him, but he still did his best. Despite trying to look serious, there was no way he could get the smile off his face. She was his best friend, definitely... now and forever.
@Spirit

Moondancer giggled as she was being called a kit. In her eyes, both of them acted the age of their own offsprings at times.
The senior warrior was for once happy being out on her own. The re-ranking had gotten a lot of worry off of her shoulders, and she felt more free. She could spend much more time with her kits and mate, as well as siblings and mother. She was happy to have such a big, supportive family. She felt surrounded by cats who would never leave her side, and that just boosted her confidence. In a short moment, her thoughts went to her twin, who didn't have the advantage of a mother in the clan. But perhaps their father had gotten more kits? She wouldn't know. It had been years since she'd heard from her twin. But deep down, she for some reason knew that she was alive.
Grinning at her mate as he caught her focusing on her thoughts, she was pinned down and tried to look as if she were giving up. But thinking about it, he would probably know most of her moves and tricks by now. She was surprised he hadn't realized she was in the tree.
"You got me, you got me!" She giggled, sending the tom a happy, loving gaze. She felt happier than ever whenever Ocelotpath was around. He just had that effect on her, and she loved it. She were more than happy that they were not the typical pair. They were both slightly childish, as well as always ready for a challenge. Both of them seemed to need more than just sitting in the clearing all day, chatting and crossing tails and what not. She enjoyed the relation they had. Best friends was indeed the way to see it. And yet more than that. It was slightly hard to explain, even in her own head. But nevertheless, she loved what they had, and wouldn't swap him for anyone else in the world.
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer giggled as she was being called a kit. In her eyes, both of them acted the age of their own offsprings at times.
The senior warrior was for once happy being out on her own. The re-ranking had gotten a lot of worry off of her shoulders, and she felt more free. She could spend much more time with her kits and mate, as well as siblings and mother. She was happy to have such a big, supportive family. She felt surrounded by cats who would never leave her side, and that just boosted her confidence. In a short moment, her thoughts went to her twin, who didn't have the advantage of a mother in the clan. But perhaps their father had gotten more kits? She wouldn't know. It had been years since she'd heard from her twin. But deep down, she for some reason knew that she was alive.
Grinning at her mate as he caught her focusing on her thoughts, she was pinned down and tried to look as if she were giving up. But thinking about it, he would probably know most of her moves and tricks by now. She was surprised he hadn't realized she was in the tree.

"You got me, you got me!" She giggled, sending the tom a happy, loving gaze. She felt happier than ever whenever Ocelotpath was around. He just had that effect on her, and she loved it. She were more than happy that they were not the typical pair. They were both slightly childish, as well as always ready for a challenge. Both of them seemed to need more than just sitting in the clearing all day, chatting and crossing tails and what not. She enjoyed the relation they had. Best friends was indeed the way to see it. And yet more than that. It was slightly hard to explain, even in her own head. But nevertheless, she loved what they had, and wouldn't swap him for anyone else in the world.
The tom purred, batting at his mate with a paw. "I win!" It was a kit-like statement, and he knew it, but it still gave him a sense of satisfaction. Sometimes Ocelotpath acted quite kit like as well. Perhaps that was what made their relationship so healthy. He knew it was always going to be like this. Their family would survive. Getting off of Moondancer, and glancing around the now greener territory, a spark of mischief entered his hues. He wasn't quite ready to talk about the de-ranking. Or anything else for that matter. Right now, all the tom wanted to do was play... forget about his worry.
And, thankfully, he had an incredible mate who was willing to do that with him. Pretending to give her a playful nudge, Ocelotpath brushed up against her-- and then stopped, touching her lightly with a paw. "Tag! You're it!" When he was younger, he used to play those games with his siblings. Tag, and hide-and-seek... of course he still played moss-ball and he would play fight, but he liked those games as well. Ocelotpath darted away, dashing through the trees once more. He didn't even wait to see if she was coming behind him. Maybe later they would talk about some more serious stuff. Maybe later things would be a little more close and careful, but for the moment?
Ocelotpath was more then happy to get to do this. He chased her through the territory, laughing as he did so. This was perfect. This was the very definition of the word perfect to him, and he wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Thank goodness. Moondancer was perfect, and this was what they did. Ocelotpath knew that it was just the way they were and it would be the way it always would be.

Old May 12th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Sorry this is late... (The cat she's talking about is dead, by the way..)

Owlpaw looked at him. She knew what he meant. The she-cat had the feeling once, when she had been offended by some-cat. She had no idea who it was, but she felt like she didn't belong that day. So, as a reply, she had to say ''Yes, once. I cant remember what they said, or who they were, but for two days straight, I remember I felt lonely.''

Owlpaw hadn't had many friends then, she had more now, but still only a little number. Abruptly, a growl rose from her stomach. She hadn't noticed her hunger. ''How about we head back and grab something to eat? Its getting late, we can hunt again tomorrow, if you like.'' Owl suggested, with a lazy tone.
Maskpaw listened closely giving a small nod as she finished, he was a bit surprised but at the same time calm? he didn't understand it but didn't really care either way, "yeah, we can and.." he paused and turned towards her green gaze meeting her own gaze "if you need to talk to somebody..I'm here okay? I understand the feeling of being lonely being left behind by the ones you thought cared..all those things.." he finally finished giving a gentle smile.

The tom heard a growl come from his stomach too and he simply chuckled "Okay we better head back then i guess? I know we're both hungry!" he said jokingly trying to lighten the mood he enjoyed hanging out with Owlpaw he hoped they would do it more often.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 12th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.