Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 6th, 2024, 01:43 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons - RiverClan

This place was strange. It had water. RiverClan belonged in the water, not Thunderclan. The place still smelled of ThunderClan, so it still had to be in the territory. He had a feeling that he would face bumble here. "Bumblestar! Show Yourself!" If she wasn't here, he would just hope that a ThunderClan cat didn't stumble across him.

[ For @dino. ]
[horray trama for the kitten :chaos: okay should be fixed-]
Damn. This kid was stupid.

Bumblestar had been tracking him almost his whole trek. She'd scented him near Willow's Rise, a revelation that had sent her hackles bristling, because how dare a RiverClan rat trespass on their graveyard a second time? Granted he looked too young to have a clue what had happened those moons ago, but that thought didn't quell her anger.

She caught up to him using the criss-crossing branches that made up ThunderClan's canopy, hopping silently from one to another as she waited for him to take a break. Thankfully, he was far enough from her camp and he didn't seem to even have a clue where he was.

Her ears twitched at his shout, claws scraping the branch she perched on at the edge of the clearing. With a snort, she descended the oak, dropping to her paws on the grass behind him.

"A brainless pipsqueak looking for me, what an honor," she sneered. "You're way outta your depth here 'n I'm not in the mood to get my claws bloody today. Get the hell back to your territory."
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:42 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw

This was what he was waiting for. "NO!" the one-eyed cat shouted, fangs bared. "You are going to pay for what you did to me. You killed Beanstar, one of the only cats to stick around with me, Invaded our camp, and hurt my mentor. You will pay for hurting furbs," he snarled. The tabby unsheathed his claws, eyes blazing with anger. This cat was a jerk, and she was going to pay. He didn't know how to fight, sure, but he could just copy bumblestar and try to fight. Best case scenario: He kills her. Worst case scenario: He doesn't return. Rainpaw shuddered at the thought. Without any warning, the tabby leaped at the leader, prepared to fight.

[ @dino. - perms to do whatever, beat him up, traumatize him, just dont make anything perm or kill the bab]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:15 AM
roar

Bumblestar rolled her eyes. A million other things she could be doing and she was forced to deal with some delusional kid who genuinely thought he could take her on. "Shut up 'n just let me take you back-"

He lunged before she could finish. "Or not." He started with the most basic move, one that left him open to a plethora of damaging retaliation - but like she'd said, she wasn't in the mood to get blood on her paws today.

She side-stepped easily and threw out a forepaw, cracking him across the side of the head and sending him tumbling away from her. It wouldn't be hard enough to seriously injure him, but it might leave a bit of a bruise. "Keep it up 'n see what happens," she grunted. "Last warning. I don't wanna kill anybody today, but I'm not above it if you decide you really want me to."

[ @Breaking Dawn ]
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kitty. View Post

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They | Kitty Softpaws - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Over at the pond, a calm breeze stirred the reeds and the grass. Grey clouds hung in the sky, moving idly past as a foggy chill tickled the tom’s hairs.

He’d escaped the camp for a breather, deciding to take this time to himself to try and process everything that Bumblestar had announced at the meeting. ShadowClan cats. Invading their borders. Glimmermask let out a soft, seething hiss through his teeth at the thought. That damned Clan had skinned their cats, killed their warriors, and now it seemed they would be on the brink of war with ThunderClan in no time. Glimmermask was tense and anxious upon hearing this, seeing as he considered himself a rather peaceful cat. Everything he did, every way he acted, was in a sort of go-with-the-flow fashion, taking things as they were tossed his way and resisting the urge to bite back. But this was almost too much to bear. He was a young tom: he had never been in a battle before... And he hoped he wouldn’t have to be for a very long time to come.

As he padded quietly through the forest now, he came upon the Cattail Pond and stopped at its edge, peering down to look into the dark waters. The soothing whistles of birds could be heard faintly in his ears. Letting his shoulders relax, the tabby-point tom took a seat amongst the reeds, his mind going blank. Perhaps he should hunt. Or maybe he should just take this time to himself, to sit in quiet and peace and think.

No cat could disturb him. No cat would.

[ @Dolomedes - Orangeblossom ]

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom had been on another one of his solo walks to take a break from everything that has been happening lately. Between patrols, Shadowclan, having an apprentice, Springlight, and his siblings the warrior really hasn’t had much time to himself lately and it was starting to wear on him just a bit. Finally, he was able to find the time to escape and let his paws carry him randomly through the territory. Staring blankly without really seeing the world around him too much as he just let his mind drift from having to stay focused so much lately. It was alright, he took a deep breath, everything was alright. After blinking a few times he recognized that he had found himself going to Cattail pond. It was a calmer part of the territory. The warrior hasn’t been here for a while.

Looking through the trees, he saw that there was another cat at the pond already. He took a deep breath, pulling up the happy go lucky he always has to be easily, before stepping out towards the warrior. Orangeblossom wasn’t sure if they had already noticed him so leaving wasn’t an option, sadly. It was a thunderclan cat which from the lack of any odd smells, the warrior knew already but it was nice to confirm, “Hey! What’re you up to out here?” Orangeblossom asked cheerfully, a smile on his muzzle and a slight hop to his step as he approached the other feline at the water’s edge.
Old April 8th, 2024, 04:07 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom had been on another one of his solo walks to take a break from everything that has been happening lately. Between patrols, Shadowclan, having an apprentice, Springlight, and his siblings the warrior really hasn’t had much time to himself lately and it was starting to wear on him just a bit. Finally, he was able to find the time to escape and let his paws carry him randomly through the territory. Staring blankly without really seeing the world around him too much as he just let his mind drift from having to stay focused so much lately. It was alright, he took a deep breath, everything was alright. After blinking a few times he recognized that he had found himself going to Cattail pond. It was a calmer part of the territory. The warrior hasn’t been here for a while.

Looking through the trees, he saw that there was another cat at the pond already. He took a deep breath, pulling up the happy go lucky he always has to be easily, before stepping out towards the warrior. Orangeblossom wasn’t sure if they had already noticed him so leaving wasn’t an option, sadly. It was a thunderclan cat which from the lack of any odd smells, the warrior knew already but it was nice to confirm, “Hey! What’re you up to out here?” Orangeblossom asked cheerfully, a smile on his muzzle and a slight hop to his step as he approached the other feline at the water’s edge.

Glimmermask
27 Moons | TC Warrior | He/They | Kitty Softpaws - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

The pretty white tom started into the waters, his gaze unwavering a moment more before suddenly, a cheerful voice snapped his attention away from the pond.

Reeling, the warrior sprang defensively to his paws, but relaxed upon realizing the other cat was a Clanmate. A tom. Orange.... Orangesomething? He had seen him around camp before, but considering he didn't really socialize with anyone much, he had never met him before.

"S-sorry I jumped... I'm just here to get a quick breather," he mewed, sitting back on his haunches. "My name is Glimmermask, by the way. I don't believe we've talked?" Maybe they had, but his memory was pretty hazy. The other tom was a bit younger than him, if he recalled correctly, so it made sense why they hadn't spoken before.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 8th, 2024 at 04:10 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:03 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Well, that was easier than Wolfhive expected. He thought Beachpaw might move around a bit more, act rabbit-esqued - but it seemed his bunny bud was lost to the clouds again. Still, Wolfhive didn't mind too much - using the opportunity to bop their nose. "Gotcha!"

He retreated from Beachbun's form, pursing his muzzle thoughtfully. "Sure, we can try that." Wolfhive was a bit skeptical about size making much of a difference, he figured a big bunny would still be on guard and ready to dash off if they heard something strange. He'd give Beachpaw a chance to go into stealth mode, before he started to sorta, hop around the grasses. The movement was a bit clumsy, much like he'd imagine an oversized rabbit to be. He remained alert though, ears twitching for sounds of movement.

[ @Fawn ]

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw wanted to take this seriously but observing the oversized-acting Wolfhive attempt to be a mega rabbit sent them into a tiny giggle fit despite their best attempts at approaching stealthily from the cattails. Undergrowth couldn't make the tiny hehehes they emitted. Wolfhive needed to be more threatening! This didn't strike the vibe of Overgrown Rabbit Crushes WindClan Camp in Fit of Homicidal Rage that Beachpaw had been kind of envisioning. "No! Stop, you horrible creature! Not the kits and the queens!" they war-cried as they pounced from their cover in a swinging flurry at Wolfhive's side.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 10th, 2024, 04:26 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw

Of course Bumblestar dodged. Rainpaw winced as he staggered up. His scars were no help to him at the moment. His one blue eye blazed with fury. "NEVER! I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!" he yowled, charging to Bumblebutt. This time, they aimed for the backside of the leader. He aimed for her leg, wanting to barrel her over.

[ @dino. - perms to do whatever, beat him up, traumatize him, just dont make anything perm or kill the bab ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:09 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Rainpaw

Of course Bumblestar dodged. Rainpaw winced as he staggered up. His scars were no help to him at the moment. His one blue eye blazed with fury. "NEVER! I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!" he yowled, charging to Bumblebutt. This time, they aimed for the backside of the leader. He aimed for her leg, wanting to barrel her over.

[ @dino. - perms to do whatever, beat him up, traumatize him, just dont make anything perm or kill the bab ]
Damn kid didn't have the brains to back off when given the chance. What a shame. Sneering, Bumblestar whirled right around to meet him, ducking and then springing up to slam the top of her head into his underbelly, driving the breath from his lungs. She wrapped her forepaws around his midsection and flipped him to force him roughly back to the ground, trapping him underneath her with her claws hooked in his shoulders.

"You have a death wish or something?" she spat. "Believe me, say the word 'n I'll be more than happy to tear your throat out here 'n grant it. Give your sorry excuse of a Clan one more body to bury."
Old April 16th, 2024, 08:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw wanted to take this seriously but observing the oversized-acting Wolfhive attempt to be a mega rabbit sent them into a tiny giggle fit despite their best attempts at approaching stealthily from the cattails. Undergrowth couldn't make the tiny hehehes they emitted. Wolfhive needed to be more threatening! This didn't strike the vibe of Overgrown Rabbit Crushes WindClan Camp in Fit of Homicidal Rage that Beachpaw had been kind of envisioning. "No! Stop, you horrible creature! Not the kits and the queens!" they war-cried as they pounced from their cover in a swinging flurry at Wolfhive's side.

As Beachpaw went for his side, paws flailing - Wolfhive allowed them to connect. He stumbled on his paws, mock-hissing in Beachpaw's direction as he lost his balance and tumbled onto the ground.

From there, he aimed a few kicks toward Beachpaw - hoping to catch them off guard.
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:25 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The trek to Cattail Pond went by in a heartbeat, and Wolfhive swiveled his ears to check for anything out of place before his attention fell fully on his companion. He brought Woodpaw out for practice but hadn't quite specified what they were doing.

"Hey Woodpaw, think quick!"

He lunged, aiming to swipe a paw toward Woodpaw's shoulder - before feinting and instead mock-slashing across his side.

[ @Blazing ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules