Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:36 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:34 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by sock
Today 09:30 AM
Art competition!
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2018, 06:31 AM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Fawnsplash smiled politely at him, a small chuckle escaping her at Rabbitfoot's confusion. It was cute, really. The speckled feline nodded her head at his comment, a blush climbing up her umber form ever so slightly; she was pleased to know Rabbitfoot sought to see her more often, the feeling mutual between them. "That would be nice, Rabbitfoot. You're a wonderful tom to talk to," She agreed, hoping her compliment would work to calm his nerves a little - she wasn't one to judge, and she intended to prove that to him. Her mind was the least-stressed it had been in a while, thoughts of Stonewater having faded into nonsensical blabber in the back of her mind which she paid no attention to. Why would she waste her time on a tom who'd deceived her when a tom as sweet as Rabbitfoot stood before her. The pale tom truly was quite sweet, given his willingness to continue talking to her despite his clear lack of comfortableness.
Rabbitfoot felt hot to the tips of his ears. She thought he was wonderful! At least, to talk to. His heart beat faster as he tried to think of a reply. "And y-you're a wonderful she-cat," He blurted out. He almost clawed his own fur off. "T-to talk to! Y-you're a wonderful she-cat to talk to!" The tom's pale pelt felt even hotter as he tried to act cool, even though he was failing miserably. Trying to not be a rabbit-brain was harder than Rabbitfoot thought, and he never would've imagined someone like Fawnsplash would actually say he was wonderful to talk to. It felt like he had become a kit again, attempting to be clever as the warriors. He wondered how long Fawnsplash would put up with him.

Old September 15th, 2018, 04:59 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Static

{Hey, I decided to move them here! I couldn't think of a reason for Dawnsong to be in the moors. Hope it's okay!~}

Golden streams of sunlight flooded down through the treetops, highlighting Dawnsong's black pelt with purple hues. The day was drawing toward evening, with patches of gray clouds sweeping over the blue horizon. There was a slight breeze, but hardly noticeable-- just enough to shake a leaf or two. For the most part, the woods were quiet as Dawnsong made her way along, weaving past brush and over limbs. That morning she'd gone on patrol with a couple other warriors, not bothering to eat. The trip had been uneventful and rather boring.. and now her stomach was growling from neglect.

Generally, Dawnsong felt she was pretty optimistic. But... despite the sunshine, she felt somewhat gloomy-- and that feeling usually brought nothing good with it. You'll probably feel better once you've eaten! she told herself while stepping over a tree limb. Pausing, she lifted her chin and sniffed, searching for any scent that might give away something tasty. Very faint deer scent... Maybe a raccoon? Refusing to feel any glummer, Dawnsong suppressed a sigh and trudged on.

{Also, sorry if my writing seems a bit emotionless! I'm horrible with starters. x3}

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old September 15th, 2018, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post

@Static

{Hey, I decided to move them here! I couldn't think of a reason for Dawnsong to be in the moors. Hope it's okay!~}

Golden streams of sunlight flooded down through the treetops, highlighting Dawnsong's black pelt with purple hues. The day was drawing toward evening, with patches of gray clouds sweeping over the blue horizon. There was a slight breeze, but hardly noticeable-- just enough to shake a leaf or two. For the most part, the woods were quiet as Dawnsong made her way along, weaving past brush and over limbs. That morning she'd gone on patrol with a couple other warriors, not bothering to eat. The trip had been uneventful and rather boring.. and now her stomach was growling from neglect.

Generally, Dawnsong felt she was pretty optimistic. But... despite the sunshine, she felt somewhat gloomy-- and that feeling usually brought nothing good with it. You'll probably feel better once you've eaten! she told herself while stepping over a tree limb. Pausing, she lifted her chin and sniffed, searching for any scent that might give away something tasty. Very faint deer scent... Maybe a raccoon? Refusing to feel any glummer, Dawnsong suppressed a sigh and trudged on.

{Also, sorry if my writing seems a bit emotionless! I'm horrible with starters. x3}
(It's fine.)
Swiftclaw walked through the territory,clutching a rabbit in his jaws.The Tom had been on a patrol,but had decided to hunt by himself after the apprentice on the patrol wouldn't quit nagging him about what it was like being a warrior.Couldn't they ask their mentor?He readjusted the rabbit to get a better grip before continuing.He had long stopped paying attention to where he was going sence he knew where the camp was.
Swiftclaw didn't notice he was approaching someone until h was only a few foxlengths from them.He looked up from the ground and groaned internally.Her of all cats.I would have been fine with anyone but her,Swiftclaw thought,looking at his sister for a moment.He wondered if he could go around without her saying anything to him.The white Tom started to walk forward again,hoping she wouldn't say anything to him.He was tired and not in the mood to argue today.He just wanted to get back to camp and lay down.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 15th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lionsoar let out a small sigh. At least he didn’t probe, but she could see he was still bothered by her odd behavior. She got it, she was bothered too. There was silence in between them for a while. Lionsoar didn’t like the lack of sound, it bothered her at how much her newfound feelings for Weaselshade made it awkward. Flicking her ears, she was about to open her mouth, but Weaselshade beat her to it. Upon hearing his words though, she wished she had spoken first, gotten his mind away from this subject. “Yeah I know.” she responded, keeping her tone as even as possible. “But I’m okay now, no need to bother with it.” She truly was feeling better, her heart slowing and her brain being able to gain control of her feelings again.

Lionsar nearly jumped out of her fur as a small feline’s voice could be herd right next to her, and she felt te rush of wind ruffle her fur. She righted herself after a moment, flicking her ears down at her apprentice. She listened to the words that tumbled out of the young cat’s mouth, as if she wasn fighting to get every last word out in one breath. She waited until Silhouettepaw was done talking, then opened her own mouth. ”Yes, today we will be learning hunting. And I hope to be able to live up to your mother’s words.” She meowed, a small purr coming out of her mouth. Though it was dull, and not exactly friendly. But not exactly cold either. “So let’s get started right away.” She turned and started walking towards the exit, waving her tail for the young molly to follow.

Weaselshade smiled as she spoke, her tone was even, perhaps too even, but he was glad that she seemed calmer. "Okay," He said happily, touching his nose to her ear. He pulled away after a second. He knew what he was agreeing to, and though he was still curious about how she was feeling and why, he knew it was more important if he insulted her. He couldn't make her feel worse. "Okay, I'm glad," Weaselshade said, clearly giving up his argument. He waited for a moment, before asking, "What have you been doing lately." He would have talked about himself, but he felt it was rude to talk about himself.

If Silhoeuttepaw were more attentive, she might have noticed the not exactly friendly and rather dry note in her mentor's voice. "I'm sure you will live up to mom's words! Plus you were Daddy's apprentice, so of course you'll be a good teacher!" She could have rambled on and on, but she decided it was best to stop for a moment. Silhouettepaw stopped just in time to hear the words 'get started right away', and see her mentor padding away. She saw Lionsoar's tail gesture, and ran towards her mentor excitedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar gave her a nod then proceeded to walk towards the fresh kill pile. At the moment there were thrushes and rabbits so he decided to pick out two smaller rabbits. The way he had to hold the rodents was awkward. His mouth was parted wider than normal and he almost tripped over their back legs as he made his way back towards the she-cat.

Finally able to drop them both, he opened and closed his jaws, stretching them. They were sore. He nudged one rabbit towards her then took the other, laying himself down on the warm ground. "I guess I'm out of practice," he mumbled slightly with a small chuckle, referring this his awkward attempt to bring her a rabbit.

Mottleheart couldn't help chuckling slightly when he tripped over the rabbit's back legs. It was rather funny, she had to admit that. She hoped that he didn't insult him by laughing slightly. Her hope had been that since her last question had gone so terribly, she would be able to fix the conversation by having something to eat. The molly smiled at him, thankful for the prey. She bit into the prey, enjoying the flavor as he spoke. "Well, no cat is perfect," She purred. Mottleheart was sure he'd heard that saying many times before, but she was trying to make sure she didn't insult him again.
Old September 16th, 2018, 10:38 AM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Silvermoon sat in her nest. She didn't understand why she has to battle aginst Riverclan and Thunderclan. All she wanted was peace but she couldn't betray her clan. Buttercupbreeze... what is she doing? She thought. She remembered about seeing her leave the camp multiple times. She didn't let that bother her, she lay down and fell asleep in her nest.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old September 16th, 2018, 11:10 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@king kaleb!

Blazingstar blinked his eyes a few times, his thoughts broken up as a voice called from the entrance. The orange tabby turned his head towards the entrance, finding his composure through deep breaths. "Yes?" he answered, sitting upwards in his nest. He hadn't been in a very good mindset lately with the lack of sleep he'd been experiencing. The voice sounded familiar, but he couldn't put a face to it at that moment.
fireflare didnt know what to really say. his throat was dry and his pelt felt hot. nervousness wasnt in his DNA, but right now thats all he could really feel, and he hated it with a passion. "its important," he mewed, eyes flickering to everywhere around the den but blazings eyes, but thats the place he kept going back to. he was his best friend - he could be honest with him. he was his friend first, leader second. he could tell him anything. "its about spireflare, i have a confession." he mewed seriously, clearing his throat as he spoke more. "that day, when he found moonpaw out on the territory after being hurt by a badger," he started out, remembering the day clearly. it had been the first time he had ever talked to blazing, full of so much hate and resentment because thats what spireflare fueled him with. it was all bull crap now. "when we were left alone, those moments after we found her, he suggested that we kill her. because she was damaged and she wouldnt be useful to the clan anymore." he confessed. he could remember the anger in his brothers tone when he had told him he wouldnt do it anymore. "i told him no. that i wouldnt watch him kill anymore. because i had watched him do it countless times before,"
Old September 16th, 2018, 11:35 AM

Swiftclaw walked out of the warriors den,a loud yawn escaping his mouth as he stretched.The white tom looked t the fresh kill pile,wondering if he should grab something.He wasn't that hungry,so he probably wouldn't be able to finish a whole rabbit.'Ill just relax for today.I haven't been able to in a while.' The white tom thought to himself,going to a quiet place at the edge of the clearing and laying down,letting the hot sun warm his fur.He had been working hard the last few days to try and find food for the clan,and for himself.He wouldn't normally hunt for the clan unless he had to,but most warriors seemed more worried about the upcoming battle than food which meant a bunch of apprentices nagging him about good fighting moves,and warriors about border patrols. At least if he was hunting he had an excuse to why he couldn't help them,and if he got caught he wouldn't have to lie.
Swiftclaw closed his yellow eyes,not really thinking about anything.All he wanted to do today was relax.No hunting,or being nagged about things that didn't concern him.

( @Fuzzyfeline ,i hope this is long enough)

Old September 16th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Swiftclaw walked out of the warriors den,a loud yawn escaping his mouth as he stretched.The white tom looked t the fresh kill pile,wondering if he should grab something.He wasn't that hungry,so he probably wouldn't be able to finish a whole rabbit.'Ill just relax for today.I haven't been able to in a while.' The white tom thought to himself,going to a quiet place at the edge of the clearing and laying down,letting the hot sun warm his fur.He had been working hard the last few days to try and find food for the clan,and for himself.He wouldn't normally hunt for the clan unless he had to,but most warriors seemed more worried about the upcoming battle than food which meant a bunch of apprentices nagging him about good fighting moves,and warriors about border patrols. At least if he was hunting he had an excuse to why he couldn't help them,and if he got caught he wouldn't have to lie.
Swiftclaw closed his yellow eyes,not really thinking about anything.All he wanted to do today was relax.No hunting,or being nagged about things that didn't concern him.

( @Fuzzyfeline ,i hope this is long enough)
{Ah don't worry about length I'm fine with shorter replays.}

Buttercupbreeze stirred in her sleep as she woke back up. The creamy feline had been so tired after organizing and sending out the dawn patrol she'd decided to get a quick nap. Of course she'd decided to sleep off in a corner of camp as she didn't want to disturb any cat going back into the warriors den and it was a nice day. Standing up Buttercup strached until her legs trembled and her muscles felt relaxed. With that the creamy molly headed over to the fresh kill pile glancing over at the Apprentices' den to see if Shadepaw was up. I'll let her sleep in today she needs rest to. The molly noted to herself walking on. After scanning over the fresh kill pile she decided she wasn't to hungry and not to wast time grabbing a piece of she knew she wouldn't eat it. Swishing her bushy tail behind her Buttercup scanned the clearing out of habitat and spotted a white tom relaxing in the morning sun. Might as well get to know a Clanmate better. With the recent tension and stress in the Clans it'd be good to just talk. The fluffy feline mused as she headed over to the white tom. "Good mornin'." She greeted in a bit softer tone then expected. Again with her voice not wanting to speak up, it'd been doing that lately around cats she didn't really know. Though she was pretty sure she did know him. But what was his name?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 16th, 2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{Ah don't worry about length I'm fine with shorter replays.}

Buttercupbreeze stirred in her sleep as she woke back up. The creamy feline had been so tired after organizing and sending out the dawn patrol she'd decided to get a quick nap. Of course she'd decided to sleep off in a corner of camp as she didn't want to disturb any cat going back into the warriors den and it was a nice day. Standing up Buttercup strached until her legs trembled and her muscles felt relaxed. With that the creamy molly headed over to the fresh kill pile glancing over at the Apprentices' den to see if Shadepaw was up. I'll let her sleep in today she needs rest to. The molly noted to herself walking on. After scanning over the fresh kill pile she decided she wasn't to hungry and not to wast time grabbing a piece of she knew she wouldn't eat it. Swishing her bushy tail behind her Buttercup scanned the clearing out of habitat and spotted a white tom relaxing in the morning sun. Might as well get to know a Clanmate better. With the recent tension and stress in the Clans it'd be good to just talk. The fluffy feline mused as she headed over to the white tom. "Good mornin'." She greeted in a bit softer tone then expected. Again with her voice not wanting to speak up, it'd been doing that lately around cats she didn't really know. Though she was pretty sure she did know him. But what was his name?
Swiftclaw opened his eyes as the cat approached him.He was about to close them again and ignore her,but he realized just before he did that it was the deputy.I swear,if she sends me on a patrol."Good morning."He said calmly with no emotion,not wanting to anger the deputy and get in trouble with the leader.He usually wouldn't care,but if he got in trouble,he would have to do more work than he already had to do.The white sat up,curling his tail around his paws.He wiped a paw over his eyes to get rid of the seep.If i just could have been left alone for a few minutes longer,i could have finally gotten some sleep.He had never talked to the deputy face to face,so he wasn't sure exactly how to act around her.Most of the time,he wouldn't listen to anyone,and f it had been a normal warrior approaching him,he would have continued to sleep,but she was a high ranking cat.He decided he should just go with the conversation for a little bit and see what he thought of her.If she got on his nerves to much,he would treat her just like he would treat any other cat.

Old September 16th, 2018, 05:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat didn't really know what to say to his response, realizing it was kind of rude of her to ask for confirmation in the first place. "I'm Fleetpaw," she said absentmindedly as she scanned the scarce trees above her, looking for flashes of red or orange. Or maybe a nest. I'd love to see baby birds. She seemed to be broken out of a trance when Cloudedpaw asked what she was listening for. "Oh." Now it was her turn to look uncomfortable. "Just the cardinals. They're just birds. Nothing important." She felt a little bad saying it, as though the cardinals would hear and feel bad about themselves or whatever.

Fleetpaw. Interesting name. Cloudedpaw studied the she-cat, trying to place reason to her name. “Fleet” didn’t exactly give any physical characteristics, other than “fast.” But newborn kits can’t be fast... After a few moments Cloudedpaw glanced away, giving up on trying to figure out why she was called what she was. Maybe her warrior name will make more sense. Though he didn’t have too much information on the she-cat right now. To him, she was another puzzle he had to figure out. An inanimate object. Bad thing for Cloudedpaw to think, because cats were so much more complicated than that. They weren’t simple. Cloudedpaw had yet to find that out though, as he barely spent any time around other cats. And his mentor was one of the most simple cats in the world, so that didn’t help anything socially for the cream-colored tomcat.
As she mentioned the birds, his ears perked with interest. “Cardinals? You know bird names?” Cloudedpaw himself was interested in birds. Well, their feathers at least. He liked identifying the feathers, it was a little fun activity for him to do. He had no idea how to distinguish them otherwise.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread