by alec
Last post by paris
Today 03:39 PM

Old June 12th, 2023, 01:22 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Fogpaw smiled at her mentors comment and nodded her head at the helpful information and happily said "I'm ready to hunt!"
@RunningInTheHeather

Last edited by Lunalis; June 24th, 2023 at 01:49 PM.
Old June 12th, 2023, 05:54 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

The help she had asked for had... not arrived. It was not arriving. This queen was kitting in the middle of the clearing and not a single warrior was raising a paw to help? Anger fueling her as she wondered when WindClan had grown so thoughtless, the young apprentice helped the queen deliver her second kit. It was a little tom, mewling weakly... but mewling nonetheless. With concern for the frail queen, Lightningpaw made to place the pale furred kit next to his littermate only to realize... he was gone. Her first time helping a queen deliver kits, and the first of the two was already dead.

Large ears flattened as the wind got knocked out of her. The lithe calico took a sharp breath, feeling a wave of panic wash over her. Alright... Focus. The first kit had been born before she had gotten here. Maybe now, since she could bring this one to be with his mother quicker, he would be alright? She still needed to tend to Leafpelt as well. The queen was weaker than even Gingerheart had been after her own kitting, and her mother had been lit on fire halfway through.

Unwilling to wait any longer for anyone in the clearing to react, Lightningpaw cautiously placed the pale, mewling tom besides the queen, nuzzling it gently, coaxing it to feed. He still needed to be cleaned, but she needed to prioritize the mother. There were no nursing queens in the nursery. One had died in the fire, and her mother had pulled another vanishing act. This kit might die without proper treatment, but it would be a certainty if she allowed Leafpelt to perish first. Turning to the queen, the medicine cat apprentice's gaze softened. Her anger was not meant toward the queen. She was trying her hardest, after all.

"You have a lovely tom right here with you. I'll be right back. I'm bringing you some burnet to chew on. It will make you feel good as new, I promise," she mewed in a rushed tone, giving the two one final looksee before bounding off in search of the precious herb that would give the weakened queen the boost of strength she so desperately needed.

-

@Light000 [Leafpelt]
Leafpelt started licking the tom-kit, lashing a bit her tail to tell Lightingpaw she heared and she was fine. Though one kit more was being born, it was a little tortie she, though she was a stillborn, and that was the last kit, it was a small litter but at least one of them was alive.´´You'll be fine, Mintkit´´ She whispered to the only alive newborn. Mintkit drank the milk weakly, his meowl stopped, his tiny tail lashed, his long fur started to dry, showing he was very fluffy

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time
Old June 12th, 2023, 07:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Exciting the medicine cat's den with a burnet leaf tightly clutched in her maw, Lightningpaw rushed back to Leafpelt, glad to see the queen was tending to her remaining kit... no... kits. There was a third now, and like the first, it seemed to be a stillborn. Large ears flattened against her head at the sight. It was one thing to see a body still, void of life after some had been had. But to see one that had never even had a chance at taking a breath? It was heartbreaking... and here there was not one, but two. Littermates. Together in death.

Gulping down the bubbling emotions threatening to rise, the lithe calico approached the older queen, dropping the burnet besides her before giving her a dip of her head. What did one say to a situation like this? Did one celebrate the life of the remaining kit, grateful that at least one of them had made it? Did one mourn the ones that had not? She opted for the third option. To do neither. She... couldn't afford it. Would she break down like this, every time a kit did not make it? Every time a patient could not be saved? These two weren't her first bodies, and they wouldn't be her last. She had to focus on her task. It was the only thing she could do.

"Here. This should help. I know you might not want to hear this... but we should move you along to the nursery as soon as you are able to. Kits... a kit so young should not be out here, even with company," Lightningpaw mewed in a soft voice, trying to not let her urgency leek callously through. It would be a shame for this little one to die from the elements... or worse, become a hawk's meal.

-

@Light000 [Leafpelt]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 13th, 2023, 08:37 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Fireflame laid in the clearing silently, her eyes watched as Ashclaw and scalescar argue once again. A sigh escaping her as she waited for the right time to interrupt

"scalescar i know you don't wanna talk but please tell me whats wrong. you look like a wilted cat who never experienced happiness" ashclaw said in a desperate voice, only to see scalescar refusing to speak. Soon he sighed and left the camp to hunt.

Fireflame got up and went to scalescar, the scarred molly flicked her tail and looked at scalescar"Your father is only here to help. Don't be so blinded by what has happened in the past " her voice reached out in a soothing calm voice just like the previous times she talked. It was soon when scalescar recognized the voice, His paws reached out to his mother and they hugged for a very long time."let your father help" she said with a lick on scalescars head.

[ closed small mother and son reunion keeping the big one on hold XD]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 13th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

Exciting the medicine cat's den with a burnet leaf tightly clutched in her maw, Lightningpaw rushed back to Leafpelt, glad to see the queen was tending to her remaining kit... no... kits. There was a third now, and like the first, it seemed to be a stillborn. Large ears flattened against her head at the sight. It was one thing to see a body still, void of life after some had been had. But to see one that had never even had a chance at taking a breath? It was heartbreaking... and here there was not one, but two. Littermates. Together in death.

Gulping down the bubbling emotions threatening to rise, the lithe calico approached the older queen, dropping the burnet besides her before giving her a dip of her head. What did one say to a situation like this? Did one celebrate the life of the remaining kit, grateful that at least one of them had made it? Did one mourn the ones that had not? She opted for the third option. To do neither. She... couldn't afford it. Would she break down like this, every time a kit did not make it? Every time a patient could not be saved? These two weren't her first bodies, and they wouldn't be her last. She had to focus on her task. It was the only thing she could do.

"Here. This should help. I know you might not want to hear this... but we should move you along to the nursery as soon as you are able to. Kits... a kit so young should not be out here, even with company," Lightningpaw mewed in a soft voice, trying to not let her urgency leek callously through. It would be a shame for this little one to die from the elements... or worse, become a hawk's meal.

-

@Light000 [Leafpelt]
Leafpelt chewed on the burnet before grabbing the only alive kitten by it's scruff, it wasn't her first litter. The blind cat left the carcasses, nodded Lightingpaw and walked weakly and heavily to the nursery, though the bloodloss wasn't very bad.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time
Old June 13th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar yawned while arching her back and stretching as she noticed Fallownose calling her over. The leader had been resting at the base of the Galewood, but was more than happy to get up and see what he wanted. After she shook off some stray leaves that had fallen on her pelt, she makes her way across the clearing and takes a seat, single eye roaming over the stranger still within her camp with inquisitive curiosity.

This tom was pretty quiet and kept mostly to himself unless it involved interacting with her deputy. His burns and wounds seemed to be healing all right if he was out and about instead of stuck in Cowtuft's medicine den. She didn't bother with a proper introduction, assuming the tom could put two and two together. "I never did get to express my gratitude for saving Fallownose and for fighting a battle that was not even yours. So thank you for that." The she-cat gave a respectful bow of her head after she spoke. For a tom who wasn't a clan cat, he had the makings of an honorable warrior.

Up close, there was something about the tom that she couldn't place as if she's seen him before. It was a weird feeling. "If you want to stay, you're welcome too." It's not like she could turn him away without a good enough reason either way. Plus, Fallownose seemed quite fond of the loner. She'd be delighted if his endeavors turned out better than hers had. Although, she supposed she could just be looking into it too deeply. On the off chance that she wasn't though, Twilightstar was invested in Fallownose's happiness with hopes that his paws didn't trail in her tragic paw steps.
@BEAR. @Lillian

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 13th, 2023, 11:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningpaw |

An odd numbness coursed through Lightningpaw's body as Leafpelt got up, nonchalantly taking hold of her remaining kit, leaving the others behind. There had been no emotion. No attempt to see if they were alright. Simple practicality. It made sense, really. She had been told to leave for the nursery, and yet... the apprentice was certain she would have argued. Yelled at her. Berated her for not saving her other two kits' lives. Was that it, then? Was that life? You just... left the ones who didn't make it in the past?

Lightningpaw understood Leafpelt had a point in not spending her waning energy on hopeless endeavors... and yet. She could not help herself. Dainty paws scooped up the lifeless body of the third kit, her raspy tongue passing over it urgently, paws poking and prodding, toes being inserted into closed maws as she tried to coax it back to life. The apprentice's adrenaline was dissipating. The queen had survived. She would have to let Cowtuft know what had happened. Give a proper report. Let the medicine cat check the queen. Perhaps there had been an underlying health issue that had caused this? Maybe it had been the stress of the attack and the fire. Even age could account for it, she supposed.

None of it explained why her vision was so blurry, however. Why there was a wetness becoming more and more evident as it streamed down her face, going down to her trembling paws as she struggled to keep a hold of kits who would never cry out for their mother. Staring down with ever increasing difficulty at the small bundles of fur left behind at her feet, Lightningpaw turned her gaze on her shaking paws as they seemed to fade in and out of focus. Jaw becoming set, the lithe calico attempted to allow her mask to settle once more, only to feel it crumbling the more she fought to restore it. Soon there would be nothing left. She knew this the moment she felt her lower lip quiver, her face slowly sinking to her forepaws in misery. She had faced death before. But not like this. Never like this.

Her mind desperately tried to make a list. A schedule. Sort out what needed to be done. Talk to Cowtuft so he could check Leafpelt. Talk to Twilightstar so she could go give the young kits a proper burial; they deserved as much. Yet all she could manage was shaking shoulders and muffled sobs as apologies stumbled from her maw. She had failed them. Again. What use was she as a medicine cat if she would lose her patients before they'd had a chance to breath for the first time.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 15th, 2023, 08:28 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Cloverkit glared at anyone who looked in his direction.

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]
Old June 15th, 2023, 09:51 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Pigeonear sat

[Activity post, closed]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old June 17th, 2023, 05:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost existed somewhere in time and space.

[ Closed, Activity Post ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.