Last post by Dust
Today 05:07 PM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

《 Chasmkit 》
3/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit heard the sneeze and rolled over...still sleeping. She was in a deep sleep.

Fallingkit - @Spider-in-the-corner
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:02 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

The warrior watched as the little kit tried and messily pounced. Oh! OH! Alright! A pouncing lesson then, Orangeblossom was more than happy to show teach, he really liked teaching actually, especially with the kits because they were always so happy to learn, the way he tries to visit so often. The warrior bounced over and dropped into a hunter’s crouch in front of Vixenkit with a grin, “This here is called a hunter’s crouch, you try and keep your weight balanced on all your paws and bend down lower to the floor so that prey doesn’t see you coming. Also watch that tail of yours, you can curl it around your back legs or just be mindful that it doesn’t brush anything behind you.” Orangeblossom couldn’t really demonstrate the tail thing, with his stubby tail but it was a simple enough task even without a demonstration. The warrior waited for Vixenkit to mimic the crouch before continuing.
[ @Epiales - Vixenkit ]
[ Also I am chill with Vixen being Orange’s sibling if you still wanted to do that /w\ I think I haven’t told you yet ]

Vixenkit
|she/he|light orange and cream cat with green eyes|purrks: N/A| 4 moons| selectively mute|
"speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"

Vixen nodded quietly and dropped into a crouch, before adjusting to what Orange had told her to. He put weight on his paws and then let the rest of his body... relax slightly. She wasn't sure so she continued, letting her tail droop barely out of sight. Was this how it was supposed to look? He tried to move forward, his paws shaking, not used to the weight of his body in a position like this. She would work on it. Then he looked up at Orange expectedly, waiting for the warrior to say something. She got up from the crouch then, her little legs shaking slightly before she sat down and flicked her tail away. Maybe a walk around camp? But how would he explain that without words? She got up and began to walk around a bit then pointed to outside the nursery in thee camp.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old May 6th, 2024, 09:09 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Dewkit yawned

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:50 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

It had been throwaway comment from a queen about it being a bit chilly in the nursery last night when the wind blew that had made the seasoned warrior decide to take a better look at the walls and roof of the nursery. It was one of the dens, alongside the apprentices' den, that she usually kept a closer eye on to make sure the younger cats inside weren't too cold or too hot, but apparently, there pawful of smaller cracks had gone unnoticed by her. Likely because they were rather hard to see from the outside, and it was only after finding no faults with the den that Hawkcatcher had entered the den to inspect it from there and found there little holes.

It was a shame few of the other warriors seem as interested in maintaining the camp. After the Caretaker rank had been removed, Hawkcatcher had hoped that cats would have been reminded that these tasks, well, existed, but that wasn't really take case. Make no mistake, Hawkcatcher had spotted a few younger cats taking responsibility, she just wished the same initiative was shown by a larger number of cats.

Speaking of more cats needing to do this, Hawkcatcher (hated to admit it) but handling these cracks would be a lot easier with some assistance. Kits were cute, but she would not trust them to help her if she actually wanted stuff done, and she wouldn't wish more work on the queens. When she shot a glance out of the nursery, she did spot one younger warrior. "Daylightwing?" She didn't much enjoy requesting assistance with a task she was this familiar with (or anything in general) but this would be done much quicker if she had someone holding up this branch, for example. "Could you come a lend me a paw with some reparations?"

[ @Ladiebugg

If Ladie is also fine with it, this post could also be open for kits to bother these two ]

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:13 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

13 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

The Sun

___

@Luminous

___

DaylightWing had been sitting near the nursery, swinging her new stub of a leg back and forth when she heard her name.

'Hm? Sure.. Why not.'

She stood up, heading over to the older cat

(I don't mind kits getting in here and bugging them!)
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:31 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

The fresh warrior didn't hesitate to come and assist, and Hawkcatcher showed with a flick of her paw where she wanted Daylightwing to hold on as she carefully bent a branch to cover one of the cracks. Experience had taught her how to hold the branches and twigs so that they wouldn't break, so it was with calm skillfulness that the first crack was sealed.

And she was able to focus on the next.

While working, it did strike Hawkcatcher that Daylightwing... might be expecting some conversation. Smalltalk was not a strong suit of hers. However, there was one topic that she held close enough to her heart that even she might be able to chit-chat about it, and that was the youngest of Thunderclan. (Not to say that Daylightwing wouldn't still clasify in Hawkcatcher's mind but) "How does it feel to become a mentor so soon after becoming a warrior?" It wouldn't have been the first time Hawkcatcher had offered to help a younger mentor with training ones apprentice, something she had done countless times by now, but she also didn't consider it appropriate to fling unasked-for advice on someone.

@Ladiebugg

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ BERRYKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | LYREBIRD'S LULLABY | THE COLLECTOR | HEIGHTENED PERCEPTION (HEARING)

Fluffy tortoiseshell-and-white tabby she-kit with white spots and distinctive gold-and-blue eyes.

Image can be viewed here.

Moss pressed in on all sides, cocooning Berrykit in a layer of silky warmth. The fresh scents of milk and plants lapped at her like a gentle tongue. Other musky cat odors surrounded her. The strongest ones were the most familiar. Mama was super warm and downy and milky, her long fur even softer than the moss. Or was it? Berrykit didn't know, but her presence was far more comforting. The furry bodies of her siblings squirmed around her. Blossomkit and Eveningkit and Hornetkit. They were all nice. Why wouldn't they be? They were her littermates! Family is always nice, Berrykit thought with a tiny purr.

The young she-kit cuddled deeper into the moss and her Mama. Her black-and-light brown tabby pelt melted into the nest and the nursery's shadows. Only the small, diluted orange splotches and the tiny white freckles scattered across her fur stood out. Not that she could see with her eyes closed. She didn't want to open them. She was so comfy!

But she could hear. She heard a lot. Her siblings must hear a lot, too. The queens and kits talking to each other. And beyond. Despite the nursery being absolutely massive, Berrykit knew there had to be an outside. That was where Papa came from. Papa was a warrior. And he wasn't the only one. There were always warriors passing by the nursery, talking about warrior stuff. Like protecting ThunderClan - that was where Berrykit and her family lived - and stuff called hunting and fighting and patrolling. Basically, a ton of big words Berrykit didn't know.

But I wanna be a wawwio, Berrykit thought. Warriors seemed cool! She wanted to be cool, too! And my famiwy! Bwossomkit and Evenkit and Hornekit! Is Mama a wawwio, too?

The thought stirred something in her mind. Berrykit, half awake, dug deeper, trying to find it.

Then it came to her.

Her eyes opened in a startling flash. Their color had finally developed, revealing a unique pattern that she had not yet seen, though which Mama had pointed out. One was gold and ringed with blue; the other was blue and ringed with gold. They contrasted against her pelt's diluted colors.

Berrykit leaped to her paws, her exhaustion scattering to the four winds. Excitement coursed through her until she thought she'd explode.

"OWSIIIIDE!!!!" she shrieked, bushy tail waving back and forth as she kicked up bits of green moss. She began to pummel her siblings with her tiny paws. "Bwossomkit! Evenkit! Hornekit! Wakie! Wakie up! Owside! Mama says we can go... owside!"

Berrykit's head whipped from side to side until she felt dizzy, but she didn't care. Her warm nest was suddenly less appealing than a stinky kit. Berrykit didn't like stinky kits. Did their Mamas not keep them clean? Anyway, enough about stinky kits! The nursery loomed around her, stiff structures called branches interwoven with green things called ferns, but Berrykit knew outside was so much bigger. She looked toward the glowing ball of light that spilled into the nursery's shadows. Was that where the sun lived? When she went outside, would she be walking on the sun?! Thas cool! All the warriors would be there! Papa would be there! Maybe I'wl get to... to hun and figh! she thought, every hair on her pelt twitching with excitement. And... What was the other word? Oh, right! Paroll!

@Saki @Tallstar @Ladiebugg @burntToast @glitch (Keep in mind that Berrykit has the Hearing Purrk, so she can hear more of what goes on outside than her siblings! )

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; Today at 11:18 AM.
Old Today, 11:31 AM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Eveningkit

he/him(AMAB) | TC | a performer; ambitious and social; tad bit vain | Purrks: N/A
__________________________________________________ ___

The feeling of soft moss and his mother fur was so nice, so soft. The warmth that came with it was so nice, so warm. The nest was so cozy, everything was so cozy. Eveningkit thought to himself as he buried himself further into the nest, he liked it here when it was cozy and comfortable. He liked cozy and comfortable things! Great for good naps. He didn't mind staying and sleeping the rest of the day away, he had stayed up late the night before playing mossball much to his mother's protest but he didn't care, he didn't think he would be this tired now because of it. So of course he didn't appreciate when Berrykits, one of his lovely littermates shot to her paws, disrupting his peaceful sleep.

He curled up deeper into the nest trying to seek the warmth and coziness he had felt moments before but struggled to find. He flattened his ears to his head in annoyance as berrykits squealed about some dumb nonsense, he wanted to sleep again. Dream again.

Just as he got comfortable again, the words berrykits had been spouting finally made sense in his fuzzy and sleepy brain. Outside? Like outside the nursery!? Shooting to his paws barely giving himself a moment to fully wake up he stumbled over to his sister excitedly. "Outside? We get to go outside!" he asked excitedly. This was great! He had never been outside before, that were his papa came from. All the older kits got to go outside but they never were allowed to, what was outside? It must be bigger than the nursery!

Eveningkit hadn't been as excited about outside before, he liked the comforts of the nursery. He rarely listened when it came to topics about things outside, all he knew were words like warrior and hunting and nonsense like that. Like what does those words even mean? He didn't care, but seeing berrykits excited made him feel excited too

"we're going outside!" he shrieked happily, forgetting about how tired he was and how much he had wanted to go back to sleep completely.

TAGS
- Fireflysplash [@Saki]
- Salmonshade [@Tallstar]
- blossomkit [@Ladiebugg]
- Hornetkit [@glitch]
- berrykit [@TheNyanCatMinecart]

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 02:49 PM.
Old Today, 11:49 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

hornetkit
Purrks: N/A | 1 moon | He/Him | natural-born leader, ambitious, rebellious |
1/10 posts
a golden tabby tom with amber eyes and fluffy fur around his neck.

Hornetkit blinked. He strained his ears yet he couldn't hear what Berrykit claimed to be hearing, something about an outside. "Are you making these things up? 'Cause I can't hear nothing." he said with a tilt of his head, confused. He padded up to his sister, and looked at their mother.

"Fireflysplash? Can we go... outside?" Hornetkit asked, testing out the word his sister had said. He looked at Blossomkit, then his brother Eveningkit. He quite liked Eveningkit. His brother was always playing tricks, and he often tagged along. He whacked the tom-kit with his tail with a playful grin. He wanted to meet Papa. Papa didn't come to visit a lot, but that must mean he's really important! And that he was at this outside, if he wasn't with them in the nursery.

Hornetkit wondered if he looked like Papa. He didn't look like Mama, or his siblings, because they were both spotted. He was stripy and was yellow. But if he looked like Papa, Papa looked like him! Another Hornetkit! Another Stripy yellow cat! He smiled at the thought. "Will we meet Papa outside?" he asked.

@Saki @Tallstar @Ladiebugg @burntToast @TheNyanCatMinecart

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; Today at 03:03 PM.
Old Today, 04:55 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amazed

Salmonshade sat near the entrance of the nursery and puffed out his chest he was slightly nervous to meet his kits but he loved them regardless he geared mewling coming from the inside and decided to pop his head into the nursery he looked around until his eyes landed on the kits that resembled both him and his mate he smiled “Hey there kiddos!” @TheNyanCatMinecart @Saki @Ladiebugg @burntToast