Old July 25th, 2021, 09:08 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Hemlockheart
How hypocritical of him.
Her opponent's claws missed her by a hair length, thank the stars. She needed to be more careful. She spun around and tried to rake his face. She wanted to scream, to tell him that the warrior code said 1. An honorable warrior doesn't need to kill (it's not explicitly forbidden) and 2. The warrior code is whatever the clan leader orders. But she needed to keep her concentration, only fools chatted during a fight.
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:10 AM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @OhZeeWolf \\

Everything had happened so quickly. Looncry
wasn't sure where to go or what to do,
all he knew was that he needed to fight.
Even if it was a battle he couldn't win,
He. Would. Fight.

It didn't matter anymore. Even though
none of his clanmates had said anything...
they probably blamed him for Petuniaflame's
death. And he didn't blame them.
It would be hypocritical too after all ,
he blamed himself.

He scanned the battle through narrowed eyes.
There he was. The tom who had been the
one to actually murder Petunia, Albatrossflare.
No matter how much he blamed himself for
not saving her, Albatross had done something
far worse. He was about to leap towards him,
but Blizzardsky seemed to already be handling
the ThunderClanner. Looncry wanted so bad to
sink his teeth into that selfish idiot, but if he survived
Blizzardsky's wrath. He would get his chance eventually.

There was somebody that he did spot... someone
he recognized also. It was Whitewolf, the cat who
had been on that cursed patrol also. He didn't know
if she and Albatross had planned an attack, but he
wasn't about to take the chances.

He ducked down and slowly made his way
towards the senior warrior.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

[This is closed for interaction, but reaction is fine]

He'd only come here because his sister had.

This battle had crossed the lines of what Jackdawblaze considered 'entertainment,' which he'd come to realize was quite the subjective term as he noticed the way some of his clanmates relished in the prospect of a fully-fledged battle. The young tom hadn't seen battle per se. The closest he'd gotten, really, was the coyote raid on RiverClan (which was ThunderClan's fault and that was part of why Revengestar had him here now) but the horrors of combat were unbeknownst to him...

...until now.

At every turn, Jackdawblaze saw his clanmates and their enemies ripped apart. His yellow eyes widened as he witnessed the gruesome death of a ThunderClan Warrior at Lizardfrosts' paws. Just then, time seemed to slow for him and he felt the epiphany of his fragile mortality smack him violently on the back of the head; it sent a shiver up from the nape of his neck.

Death was permanent. Battle was temporary. Kestrelstar could still die nine more times before he'd go anywhere, but for Jackdawblaze it only needed to happen once.

And he did not want to die.

It was when he spun around to flee that he saw it--the bloodied body of his fallen sister--and he felt himself choke on a pugnacious sob. Was Olivenose dead? He couldn't tell at this distance, but the black hole that'd begun to overtake his heart answered that question for him. Perhaps dying wouldn't be so bad. At least he could join her if he did.

After his realization came a fierce wave of denial, rooting Jackdawblaze firmly in the ground. There was no way Olivenose could be dead and he needed to save himself. That was what mattered now.

With one last, crestfallen glance at his sister, the tom fled into the woods as fast as his legs could take him.

Kestrelstar had seen his sister hurt and he would serve RiverClan no longer.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:16 AM
Happy holidays!

// @finnzel \\

Cardinalkit shrieked in horror when he saw
Geckosprout's injuries. He didn't care if he
died or got in trouble. He ran from the nursery
towards that cat the had been like a father.

"Please don't go." He cried into his fur.
He knew that Gecko was gone forever.

Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:28 AM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ @Jay. ]

Despite all of this, Whitewolf still looked calm. She'd spent the duration of this battle such far forming opinions of her clanmates she never would've dreamed up a moon ago and snapping at them to stay quiet and stand down. After all, pride had taken over and she'd been prepared to give up Firefly Cove (until ThunderClan was strong enough to seize it back) to protect her clanmates from Kestrelstar's manipulation. But that hadn't been enough and now everyone was fighting.

The Warrior Code stated that Clans should come together in a time of need and that no Clan should fall, yet Kestrelstar was here trying to deprive hers of its home. The only leadership ThunderClan had was a stuttering Medicine Cat who'd never seen war. Instead of naming a time and place, RiverClan marched directly to their camp and initiated gory physical conflict in front of innocent kits who'd never forget the things they'd seen today.

RiverClan had crossed the line several times over. Something in Whitewolf's mind was glad for it; she would make them pay.

In what seemed like an instant, her calmness gave way to bristling fur, bared teeth, and unsheathed claws as she leapt at Looncry with her full mass of hulking weight. She didn't just attempt to bowl him over--she was trying to crush him so she could take the fight from there. If it landed, Looncry would find himself trapped and subjected to any further blows until he shrimped his way out.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:58 AM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Brightpaw perked his ears as he heard pawsteps coming at him. The warrior aged apprentice saw a Thunderclan tom run at him. He dodged to the side. The battle just started for him. There was no way he'd left himself get defeated this easily. His claws umseathed and ran at the tom head on, but then curved to the side. Brightpaw attempted to slash his claws into the toms side. He wanted to send his former clanmate running. He growled.
(Ps I use coin flips to see if they work.

Heads, it worked!)(Heads, he slashed off his head[not literally]
Tail, he slashed off his tail[same thing])

Lightningstrike yowled in pain when the scratch met its mark. Wow this cat was faster- and more powerful than the tom thought.

The Maine coon immediately rolled to the side, looking around for something to cover his wound. Hmm...

Lightningstrike picked up a piece of moss(possibly left by some good-for-nothing rotting three-eyed bile-eating fox-dung Thunderclanner mourning for her poor uncle who made her flower crowns all day.) and stuck it on the wound. Better. Icicleripple had to fix that later but okay!

Unseathing his claws, Lightningstrike slashed at the 'apprentice' maybe this cat would be better if he'd never left Thunderclan in the first place the cat may have not been fighting him.

Wonder what his name was?(I know what his name is,)

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

(Not me wanting to use Willow but shes a queen now-)

Darkrose

The she-cat was looking for a cat to leap at, sprinting past all the fights has been scary, but she didn't become a warrior NOT to fight for her clan.

((Open :>))

Last edited by Rxcket_p; July 25th, 2021 at 10:22 AM.
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
(Ps I use coin flips to see if they work.

Heads, it worked!)(Heads, he slashed off his head[not literally]
Tail, he slashed off his tail[same thing])

Lightningstrike yowled in pain when the scratch met its mark. Wow this cat was faster- and more powerful than the tom thought.

The Maine coon immediately rolled to the side, looking around for something to cover his wound. Hmm...

Lightningstrike picked up a piece of moss(possibly left by some good-for-nothing rotting three-eyed bile-eating fox-dung Thunderclanner mourning for her poor uncle who made her flower crowns all day.) and stuck it on the wound. Better. Icicleripple had to fix that later but okay!

Unseathing his claws, Lightningstrike slashed at the 'apprentice' maybe this cat would be better if he'd never left Thunderclan in the first place the cat may have not been fighting him.

Wonder what his name was?(I know what his name is,)
Brightpaw was proud of himself that his attack landed. In the last battle, he was nearly just an apprentice and didn't know anything. It was more fun battling than having to run away. He was fighting for his rightful clan and that was Riverclan!

The apprentice was so focused that he didn't see the tom and felt claws slash into his chest. It stung, but he managed to fight through it. Brightpaw let out a low growl. He threw all of his weight at the tom, trying to knock the breath out of him. His claws slashed at anything he could get his claws at.

(gonna do the same)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 25th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Happy holidays!

// @OhZeeWolf \\

Wow... he was surprised that Whitewolf had
even spotted him through the chaos of the battle.
But when they had locked eyes he had noticed
something much different about her. She had
seemed kind on the patrol, or maybe that
was just an act.

He tried to dodge out of the way when
she lunged at him. Even though he was
good at dodging, Looncry wasn't quick
enough. The way she landed knocked the
wind right out of him. Struggling for
breath he attempted to rake her with
his claws in an attempt to get her off.

Characters
Old July 25th, 2021, 10:31 AM
offline forever & always

My Mood: Sad

Flypaw backed away, horror in her eyes. She shook her head and murmured to herself, "Its ok, your gonna be ok." Then she lunged at a random cat. It was to late she realized the cat was far bigger then her. She would never win this. @OhZeeWolf

Last edited by Riverfly; July 25th, 2021 at 10:31 AM.
Closed Thread