Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old March 1st, 2020, 07:56 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Dawnblossom followed the noise up to the border, at which she stopped. Hidden within the edge of the forest, she scanned the riverbank until she saw a cat sitting there, alone. She didn't know who it could be, until she heard them speak. Ashcloud! She stayed among the trees, unsure of how to really approach him.
Old March 1st, 2020, 08:10 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, "dear starclan why do I do this, I can't even get an apprentice!" he clawed the water, he got up and began to pace, "I just need to fix things!" he huffed as he lashed his tail, "dawnblossom is the first she-cat I actually feel attracted to, and then I go off and make her sad, geez what a tom I am!" he scolded himself, he stopped pacing and gazed up at shiverpelt, "starclan...light my way..." he dipped his head. @Jane

Last edited by kittygirl; March 1st, 2020 at 08:10 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 08:20 PM
fae/she/they

Dawnblossom knew she couldn't sit by and just watch. She padded out slowly, walking up to Ashcloud. Without saying a word, she sat next to him, brushing her tail across his pelt. She felt bad about staying silent, but she didn't really know what to say. She just hoped that showing she still cared about him would help him.

Last edited by chaton; March 1st, 2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 08:57 PM
love bird.

ashcloud flinched, his eyes wide as he saw it was dawnblossom. ashcloud circled around the molly and nuzzled her, "dawnblossom I'm so sorry!" he mewed, "I hadn't meant to lash out I was just mad about being embarrassed in front of the clan and not getting to be a mentor...and the whole flintstar demotion was so conflicting..." he purred and continued to nuzzle her. ashcloud realized he was being to "close" to the molly and backed up with an embarrassed look on his face, "heh...sorry." he apoligized with a brief smile. @Jane
Old March 2nd, 2020, 01:50 AM
fae/she/they

Dawnblossom looked Ashcloud in the eyes, finally knowing what she had wanted to say the whole time. "Look... It's all okay. I was just taken aback when you had been so abrupt at that time. It hurt my feelings, and quite frankly, I still feel hurt... but I know you didn't mean to be that abrasive. And, well... I love you despite our disagreements. I feel as if StarClan themselves had our paths cross..." She sighed, looking across the river as she continued. "I do wonder, though... why do we stay here, within the confines of artifical borders? This might sound stupid, but I've always dreamed of roaming this world freely with you by my side. Life in ThunderClan has been tough, not just at this point, but in general. We fight cats who all live by the same rules, for what? Glory? I just wish to put an end to this system, and to be with you..." She silenced herself at that point, feeling that she'd said too much. Moving closer to the tom, she rested against his warmth, growing tired.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:27 PM
love bird.

ashcloud didn't freak at this, but instead smiled and purred as she leaned on him. ashcloud closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment for a while before speaking, "thunderclan is our home, our family....and right now we need to help our family back onto there paws...we fight to protect our clan...and we remark borders to have prey to feed our clans...and we all live as one, but yet as four." he had finished, ashcloud was a little suprised to have picked his words so well, family... the word echoed in his head for a heartbeat. ashcloud leaned his head on the tiered molly. @Jane
Old March 3rd, 2020, 12:29 AM
fae/she/they

Dawnblossom responded sleepily. "I suppose you're right... I do feel kinship with ThunderClan, despite all the trouble we've gone through..." her body gave into tiredness before she could continue, sleeping softly against Ashcloud's fur. She had a faint smile on her face as she rested, looking as if she was finally at peace.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 05:31 PM
love bird.

ashclouds amber eyes soften and he slowly settles down, he did so slowly enough to not wake dawnblossom. ashcloud curled around dawnblssom and was quick to fall asleep, his large fluffy tail wrapped perfectly around the molly to keep her warm. @starshooter
Old March 3rd, 2020, 06:31 PM
fae/she/they

Dawnblossom was awoken by the sun shining down upon her some time later. She was pleasantly surprised to see that Ashcloud had stayed with her despite all that had happened the night before. She got up carefully, as not to wake the sleeping tom, and walked to the edge of the river that defined the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan. Staring out into the distance, she once again pondered about travelling freely across all the territories, but quickly shook the idea from her head. After getting a drink, she padded back to where Ashcloud remained sleeping and went back to resting with the him, making sure he was comfortable as he slept.
Old March 4th, 2020, 09:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit had sped out of camp once Cedarstream and Blazingpaw had joined him, tail flicking back and forth every so often as he walked. They travelled through the burnt territory, Flintspirit looking around at it, still in dismay at the sad condition it was in. But soon enough they neared the Riverclan border, where there were still signs of the lush evergreens they survived leaf-bare. “I want to double check and make sure the border is thoroughly marked.” He meowed, glancing towards Cedarstream, then Blazingpaw. “Finding that scent in our territory so close to camp was unsettling. I want to be ready for any funny business if it comes our way.” The tomcat then flicked his tail to his two patrol members, signaling them to begin remarking the border. He himself began near the middle, remarking the scent marks and keeping an eye and ear out for any sign of trouble.

@Ever @Starfall

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.