Last post by dino.
Today 05:51 PM

Old March 9th, 2017, 02:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer smiled. She liked how Ocelotpath seemed to be bothered about her. Positively at that.
She herself hated her always pretty pelt. For her, it was a disadvantage. She was the she-cat that wouldn't hesitate to jump into a pool of mud, just to make her look ugly. Anything to keep away unwanted toms. She didn't want cats to fall in love with her due to her looks, but her personality. That was what mattered. Even if she were ugly, she could be a great person.
Peering behind her, she began to realize that Ocelotpath was looking more and more tired. Did running really wear cats out like that? She had never experienced fatigue from running. Not that she wanted to. Running was great!
Feeling the snow being thrown at her, she giggled lightly, before following Ocelotpath's action, and stopped. "Huh? Getting tired that quick?" She said with laughter and happiness in her voice.
The Bengal's hues danced like miniature flames, snapping and sparkling at the oddest moments, before he broke into laughter. "You're one she cat I'm lucky to know," He mewed with a shake of his head. How was it that she seemed barely winded, while he was exhausted? That was one of the things that Ocelotpath liked-- or was it loved?-- about her. She was a great she cat. And one that he was not likely to forget, which was something he was thankful for. Thank goodness he would remember Moondancer. He didn't want to forget her, not soon anyways.
Perhaps someday they would go their separate ways. But in the peak of their warrior moons, he doubted that it would be too long. It would be perhaps twenty two moons or so, in his opinion, before he would want to retire to elder status. He would be sixty two moons then. That was awfully old to be a real warrior, but perhaps he would wait for longer. Ocelotpath liked to have his life planned out, but meeting Moondancer...and now this-- this awkwardness that he could feel.
Strange; he thought he had it all together. He thought that he had it made, being a warrior of ShadowClan and having Moondancer as his best friend. At least, he considered her to be his best friend. "Moondancer, tell me something. How come you can outrun me so easily? And don't lie-- I need that secret, it looks bad when a tom of my obvious charm is outrun by a Deputy," He mewed with a smirk. That was a joke he hoped was obvious; it would be strange if he were charming, or if the she cat wasn't able to outrun him. She was obviously more fit.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
(Sorry)

''No, im okay with staying out. Its quite nice outside, anyway. Im not really a fan of being cooped up all day in camp.'' she replied, her tone gentle. Before waiting for a reply, she drifted off and disappeared behind some trees. As she had said, she was a big fan off the world around her, and not eager to jump into battle. Owlpaw loved having calm days, were no violence went on. The she's fur blew in the rough wind that noisily and undetectably drifted around her. She carried on going, searching for a nice meal for her clan.
Maskpaw watched her leave, smiling he began to follow her happy to stay outside it meant he wouldn't have to go to training until he got back his paws carried him ahead of Owlpaw now he wasn't focused on anything else but his surroundings, It was serene looking back at Owlpaw he said "Can I ask you something?" the tom began to think of a question that echoed in his mind for quite some time but Maskpaw had never asked any cat it but he felt like he knew Owlpaw would answer.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Bengal's hues danced like miniature flames, snapping and sparkling at the oddest moments, before he broke into laughter. "You're one she cat I'm lucky to know," He mewed with a shake of his head. How was it that she seemed barely winded, while he was exhausted? That was one of the things that Ocelotpath liked-- or was it loved?-- about her. She was a great she cat. And one that he was not likely to forget, which was something he was thankful for. Thank goodness he would remember Moondancer. He didn't want to forget her, not soon anyways.
Perhaps someday they would go their separate ways. But in the peak of their warrior moons, he doubted that it would be too long. It would be perhaps twenty two moons or so, in his opinion, before he would want to retire to elder status. He would be sixty two moons then. That was awfully old to be a real warrior, but perhaps he would wait for longer. Ocelotpath liked to have his life planned out, but meeting Moondancer...and now this-- this awkwardness that he could feel.
Strange; he thought he had it all together. He thought that he had it made, being a warrior of ShadowClan and having Moondancer as his best friend. At least, he considered her to be his best friend. "Moondancer, tell me something. How come you can outrun me so easily? And don't lie-- I need that secret, it looks bad when a tom of my obvious charm is outrun by a Deputy," He mewed with a smirk. That was a joke he hoped was obvious; it would be strange if he were charming, or if the she cat wasn't able to outrun him. She was obviously more fit.
Moondancer felt warm inside from Ocelotpath's comment about being happy to know her. And gosh did she feel the same way. He was such a nice cat, and she really felt she could trust him. With anything. Even her own life if it ever came to that. Even though he was a goofy, jumpy ish tom, he was really someone who would protect and guard, from what Moondancer had seen of him. To his other speech, she giggled loudly. "Are you annoyed by that little thing?" she asked teasingly. She knew some toms found it annoying to be outranked by pretty she-cats, but then again, she didn't really care about her looks, so did she count as one of those pretty she-cats who always looked pretty and flirting? She certainly hoped not. She would hate herself if she were counted as one of those crazy she-cats. She'd like to be seen as a hardworking, agile warrior who lived up to her position. Nothing less.
Peering over at Ocelotpath, she gave a kind cat-like smile to him. "I suppose it's because of the way my body is built. I'm built agile and small, so that immediately makes me a good runner as long as I train it on a daily basis" she said, thinking about it as she did. It were true. She had the built of a loner, for certain. And that were her roots as well. She'd once been a loner, living a life where if you were chased, you'd have to run fast. Her family had not been keen to attack anyone standing up against them. But after Jay and Moon had joined ShadowClan, they'd gotten more into clan life and learned that fights were necessary. And yet Moondancer had kept running each day, to keep her form

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 10th, 2017, 04:32 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Considering this was particularly new territory, it was hard to find a spot that was able to easily conceal himself, especially with the trees being bare due to the season they were currently in, so really, it was no surprise that any cat would be able to see the dark tom, even in the reeds he was situated in. Hannibal didn't fully expect himself to be hidden by the foliage that was there, especially with it being so sparse, thus why he didn't pad too deep into the territory of Shadowclan, but his location allowed him to see plenty of danger before it could truly come upon him.
Licking his lips, the Syndicate tom sat there, waiting, listening to the sounds of the marshy territory that made up Shadowclan's grounds, taking in the scents and carefully picking through them, a few of them were new, but for the most part they were the same as anywhere else, though the clan did seem to have a particular smell to them just like any of the others, something that came with the location in which they resided. Several minutes passed, nearly an entire hour before he caught the scent of a cat that was approaching, his orange eyes focusing as he was drawn out of his thoughts, his ears angling towards the paw steps he heard coming towards him, from behind. He could hear their paws halt and knew that they've either seen him, or smelled him, though more likely seen him considering he usually ends up covering his scent anyways.
Exhaling, he turned his head and several foxlengths away, he saw a young cat, likely an apprentice or young warrior based on their size and muscle mass. They began to back away and that's when Hannibal fully stood, his gaze locked on the young cat. If they ran, then he would have to end them. He didn't need the whole clans attention brought to him, that would be unfortunate.
Then she turned around and started padding at a fast pace.
Shame.

Like the drop of a dime, he bolted after her, not a sound escaping his maw, not a look of anything crossing his face, his paws flitted across the ground, powering him faster and faster after Mistpaw and the closer he got, the more likely she would be able to hear him coming, his grey paws making extremely soft thuds as his whole body flexed, constricting and releasing like a powerful machine, his hellish gaze focused solely on the apprentice whom he was now hunting. He couldn't have his cover blown. She must be ended.
With a powerful spring of his back legs, he lunged through the air, aiming to land on her back with all of his weight, knowing that it would be enough to force her to the ground, though he couldn't count on it not making too much sound, knowing that the apprentice would very likely yowl for help. He would have to make this quick unfortunately. That's if his lunge had been aimed properly and he landed as he desired.
[Super sorry about this late reply!]

Mistpaw didn't turn around at all. She refused to turn around. He looked scary, Mistpaw thought, doing her best to not whimper. The apprentice may not have seen the stranger's face, but she didn't need to. That cat seemed to have an eerie aura and she really didn't like it. For a moment, Mistpaw lost a bit of her confidence in herself. If she was already scared of a cat she had not even seen the face of, how was she going to deal with becoming a warrior? There were manh more problems to deal with, being a warrior. Maybe she wasn't cut out. No, stay focused, Mistpaw told herself, shaking her head, as if shaking out all the miserable thoughts she had.
The ShadowClan apprentice broke into a run. Stupid Mistpaw! You'll never get anywhere if you don't run! Mistpaw thought with frustration. But her frustration didn't help get rid of her fear at all. The apprentice dared to turn her head around for less than a second. She first checked to make sure no obstacles stood in her path before whipping her head around, fear glinting in her eyes. Terror shot through her small body as she saw the gray cat was following her. Turning her head back around, Mistpaw started to sprint. She shot past bush's and tree's. "Oh StarClan help me," Mistpaw whispered as tears started to form in her eyes. Was this going to be the last time she stood in this territory? Was she ever going to see the beautiful new-leaf sun again? Would she be gone before she could even at least say good-bye to her parents? No. You will not die today. You will find your mentor and get help, Mistpaw told herself in an almost inaudible whisper. The white furred cat felt her legs crumple down beneath her as she felt a heavy weight being planted on her back. The white cat shrieked in fright as she tumbled to the ground. "This can't be happening," Mistpaw whispered as a tear dropped onto the ground where she was flattened. Slowly, she turned her head to meet the face of her attacker.
Hannibal.

Please help me StarClan, Mistpaw begged in her mind. That was the most she had now. The large toms weight crushed her, if she moved, excrutiating pain would shoot through her. Her leg especially. She was almost certain she had broken a few bones in her body. "Who are you? And what do you want?" Mistpaw asked the tom, her voice trembling. She tried to not show any fear, but that tremble she had gave everything away. It's alright Mistpaw. You'll be alright. Someone will save you, Mistpaw thought, though she deeply doubted this. "Please don't hurt me."

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 10th, 2017, 06:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer felt warm inside from Ocelotpath's comment about being happy to know her. And gosh did she feel the same way. He was such a nice cat, and she really felt she could trust him. With anything. Even her own life if it ever came to that. Even though he was a goofy, jumpy ish tom, he was really someone who would protect and guard, from what Moondancer had seen of him. To his other speech, she giggled loudly. "Are you annoyed by that little thing?" she asked teasingly. She knew some toms found it annoying to be outranked by pretty she-cats, but then again, she didn't really care about her looks, so did she count as one of those pretty she-cats who always looked pretty and flirting? She certainly hoped not. She would hate herself if she were counted as one of those crazy she-cats. She'd like to be seen as a hardworking, agile warrior who lived up to her position. Nothing less.

Peering over at Ocelotpath, she gave a kind cat-like smile to him. "I suppose it's because of the way my body is built. I'm built agile and small, so that immediately makes me a good runner as long as I train it on a daily basis" she said, thinking about it as she did. It were true. She had the built of a loner, for certain. And that were her roots as well. She'd once been a loner, living a life where if you were chased, you'd have to run fast. Her family had not been keen to attack anyone standing up against them. But after Jay and Moon had joined ShadowClan, they'd gotten more into clan life and learned that fights were necessary. And yet Moondancer had kept running each day, to keep her form
The Bengal nodded dramatically, the tip of his tail twitching and his hues showing his amusement, though he tried his best to keep a straight face. "Oh yes. I am incredibly bothered by it. You wouldn't even believe." He mewed, a teasing gleam entering his hues although he struggled to keep it out. There was no way. A moment later he burst into laughter, wondering what was so funny about it-- but for some reason he felt giddy and lightheaded. Odd, but a feeling that Ocelotpath would have given anything to have all the time, and he wondered why it had taken so long for him to have received this wonderful feeling in the first place.
Though it did come with quite uncomfortable warmth, he was sure he could handle that...just as long as he could stay with her, and this feeling the whole time. "Ah, oh, I see. Looks like it was meant to be for you to be in a Clan then, huh?" He asked. And he was thrilled that she had joined ShadowClan. What if it had been the other way around? Her twin sister instead of her? Would he have been as eager to approach, and would it have worked out the same way? Or would things have crashed and burned? He wasn't quite sure, and a shudder went down his spine as he realized how things could have turned out. No, he was thrilled that it had been Moondancer.
And she was here to stay now, wasn't she? He wasn't quite sure what he would do if she left. How different life would be without the attractive silver she cat with him. A strange, almost scary urge to stay close to her came over the tom and he swallowed, wondering how he was supposed to deal with this. He glanced over at her, wondering what she was thinking right now as well. What could she think of him? "Moondancer? Can you promise me something?" He asked, glancing over at her and waiting for a reply before he asked her the second question that was turning over in his mind.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 11th, 2017, 04:46 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Maskpaw watched her leave, smiling he began to follow her happy to stay outside it meant he wouldn't have to go to training until he got back his paws carried him ahead of Owlpaw now he wasn't focused on anything else but his surroundings, It was serene looking back at Owlpaw he said "Can I ask you something?" the tom began to think of a question that echoed in his mind for quite some time but Maskpaw had never asked any cat it but he felt like he knew Owlpaw would answer.
She watched the trees sway in the wind as Maskpaw came up behind her. Owlpaw had noticed he sat next to her, looking at his surroundings until he looked back her. She wasn't sure what he would ask, but she was confident it wouldn't be anything major. So her reply was a soft, ''Yes.'' she then looked around, the trees were calming down, it was getting a bit warmer and a gentle breeze zigzagged in-between her whiskers. The sky was getting ever so slightly paler, and she could tell that it was almost Sunup.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:38 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Lost Illusion
Tawnypaw slipped out of camp, her fur bristling and amber eyes dark. In the half-light, her fur looked almost black, making her seem almost like a younger copy of her mother. Her tail was low, and as she slunk between the tall pines, snow crunching under her paws, she wondered if that was all her Clanmates saw her as; a copy of her mother. If so, she felt a twinge of pride deep in her heart. If that's what they saw, then that's what she'd be. Lashing her tail in satisfaction, the newly made apprentice looked around.

The forest was a bit different than she'd imagined. It was dark and cold, and the ground was springy and almost moist despite the temperature. Above her, dark trees, thick with long claw-like needles that gave everything a hazy appearance. But it was also quiet except for the occasional caw of a crow that pierced the air, sending a ripple across her pelt. Tawnypaw blinked, adjusting to the dim hues. The camp had been well shadowed, but also lighter. The one thing iit lacked was the feeling that she belonged. Here, it was cool and peaceful, and she could be alone with her thoughts.

Sighing, the dark brown tabby stopped, looking over her shoulder. She had the nagging sensation of not being alone, and she parted her jaws, breathing iin the thick smells of the forest. She could almost only smell sap and pine needles, but hidden among those, she could detect the faint smells of another cat. It smelled ShadowClan, but still, she lowered her body, slinking as quietly as possible through the trees, searching for the cat.
Old March 14th, 2017, 12:04 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

@Lost Illusion
Tawnypaw slipped out of camp, her fur bristling and amber eyes dark. In the half-light, her fur looked almost black, making her seem almost like a younger copy of her mother. Her tail was low, and as she slunk between the tall pines, snow crunching under her paws, she wondered if that was all her Clanmates saw her as; a copy of her mother. If so, she felt a twinge of pride deep in her heart. If that's what they saw, then that's what she'd be. Lashing her tail in satisfaction, the newly made apprentice looked around.

The forest was a bit different than she'd imagined. It was dark and cold, and the ground was springy and almost moist despite the temperature. Above her, dark trees, thick with long claw-like needles that gave everything a hazy appearance. But it was also quiet except for the occasional caw of a crow that pierced the air, sending a ripple across her pelt. Tawnypaw blinked, adjusting to the dim hues. The camp had been well shadowed, but also lighter. The one thing iit lacked was the feeling that she belonged. Here, it was cool and peaceful, and she could be alone with her thoughts.

Sighing, the dark brown tabby stopped, looking over her shoulder. She had the nagging sensation of not being alone, and she parted her jaws, breathing iin the thick smells of the forest. She could almost only smell sap and pine needles, but hidden among those, she could detect the faint smells of another cat. It smelled ShadowClan, but still, she lowered her body, slinking as quietly as possible through the trees, searching for the cat.
Ratpaw had not been far from Tawnypaw, when he had left camp he did smell a fresh cat scent near the entrance but he had figured it was the cat who guarded the camp at night. He kept getting a faint scent of another cat as he wandered the forest but pushed it off, he told himself it was just his imagination. He never met someone else wandering in the territory at night and he assumed he was the only one who did wander. His scruffy pelt stood up in different places, like he hasn't groomed in many moons.

Walking helped clear his mind, now that he was an apprentice he didn't have to deal with his mother so much but she still bullied him so he walked off his anger. His mentor didn't like him either and his mom constantly attended his sessions so he was constantly told he wasn't good enough. He hated the fact he was the only kit that survived and had a very bitter view of Starclan.

The scent of the other cat hit him once more and he grumbled. "Some cat must be here, I wish I could just be alone!" He growled and followed the scent. He was determined to find out who in the forest with him, maybe he could scare them enough to stay away from this part of the forest. He crouched to the ground and carefully followed the scent.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 14th, 2017, 02:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Ratpaw had not been far from Tawnypaw, when he had left camp he did smell a fresh cat scent near the entrance but he had figured it was the cat who guarded the camp at night. He kept getting a faint scent of another cat as he wandered the forest but pushed it off, he told himself it was just his imagination. He never met someone else wandering in the territory at night and he assumed he was the only one who did wander. His scruffy pelt stood up in different places, like he hasn't groomed in many moons.

Walking helped clear his mind, now that he was an apprentice he didn't have to deal with his mother so much but she still bullied him so he walked off his anger. His mentor didn't like him either and his mom constantly attended his sessions so he was constantly told he wasn't good enough. He hated the fact he was the only kit that survived and had a very bitter view of Starclan.

The scent of the other cat hit him once more and he grumbled. "Some cat must be here, I wish I could just be alone!" He growled and followed the scent. He was determined to find out who in the forest with him, maybe he could scare them enough to stay away from this part of the forest. He crouched to the ground and carefully followed the scent.
Tawnypaw paused, startled as a loud, mournful noise echoed m the branches. She looked up, catching sight of two large glowing eyes high up above her head. She'd heard stories about these creatures from the elders, and once, she'd heard that they could carry cats away to their deaths. Shuddering, she kept moving, slightly faster than before, her claws flashing whenever caught in the pale beams of moonlight that filtered through the branches overhead.

At last, she spotted her query, a dark furred tom, about her age, heading iin her direction. A faint hiss escaped her maw, and she paused, keeping more in the shadows than before. She waited, curious to see what they would do. The cat was definitely ShadowClan, but his name was unknown to her. Tawnypaw curled her upper lip as an idea as to why he was here hit her. She hoped that she was wrong, and he was not spying on her, but the young apprentice wouldn't put it past Halestar.

At the very thought of Halestar, she began to growl quietly, a low hum emanating from deep in her throat, channeling her anger. Stepping out of the shadows cast by the giant pines, she stood a few tail lengths in front of him, her head tilted slightly, lips drawn back to reveal gleaming fangs, and eyes narrowed with suspicion. She lashed her tail a couple times, her claws piercing the soft layer of pine needles.
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Bengal nodded dramatically, the tip of his tail twitching and his hues showing his amusement, though he tried his best to keep a straight face. "Oh yes. I am incredibly bothered by it. You wouldn't even believe." He mewed, a teasing gleam entering his hues although he struggled to keep it out. There was no way. A moment later he burst into laughter, wondering what was so funny about it-- but for some reason he felt giddy and lightheaded. Odd, but a feeling that Ocelotpath would have given anything to have all the time, and he wondered why it had taken so long for him to have received this wonderful feeling in the first place.
Though it did come with quite uncomfortable warmth, he was sure he could handle that...just as long as he could stay with her, and this feeling the whole time. "Ah, oh, I see. Looks like it was meant to be for you to be in a Clan then, huh?" He asked. And he was thrilled that she had joined ShadowClan. What if it had been the other way around? Her twin sister instead of her? Would he have been as eager to approach, and would it have worked out the same way? Or would things have crashed and burned? He wasn't quite sure, and a shudder went down his spine as he realized how things could have turned out. No, he was thrilled that it had been Moondancer.
And she was here to stay now, wasn't she? He wasn't quite sure what he would do if she left. How different life would be without the attractive silver she cat with him. A strange, almost scary urge to stay close to her came over the tom and he swallowed, wondering how he was supposed to deal with this. He glanced over at her, wondering what she was thinking right now as well. What could she think of him? "Moondancer? Can you promise me something?" He asked, glancing over at her and waiting for a reply before he asked her the second question that was turning over in his mind.
(I am SO sorry for the late reply ;-; Been losing imagination and been REEEEEEEALLY busy with orchestra and stuff, plus getting the new game Oxygen not Included and spending lots of time on that ;-; Sorry)

Moondancer giggled along with Ocelotpath. She didn't know if he was actually joking or if he were actually bothered by the fact that she were faster than him. She found it a bit cute, even though it took her a few seconds to even admit it to herself.
The thought of what would have happened if she'd gone to RiverClan also passed through the egyptian mau's mind. Silverheart and Moondancer were identical twins, both in looks and personalities, so Moondancer was more than just happy that she had been the one to go with Jay to ShadowClan. Ocelotpath had most likely winded up being with Silverheart, had she been the one to go to ShadowClan. It still scared Moondancer to think about how identical the two twins were. They liked the same things, and even once during their loner moons, they had both had a small kit-crush on the same loner tom. So it was also a bit freeing for Moondancer to be in a different clan than her sister. She would not face that many complications about who should get who and what not. Even though she were not -that- interested in love and female things, she did like having things to herself.
Tilting her head lightly as she peered at Ocelotpath, she decided to sit down, thinking the situation didn't seem like they would be going anywhere. "Yeah, anything?" She both answered and asked, a bit confused of this sudden question on trust.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.