Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:25 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: April Gathering

Hawkpaw limped to the gathering after Buckstar. (Open)
//
Stornrunner padded after Lionstorm to the gathering. (open)
//
Wolfstrike followed Twilightstar, limping a little due to his shoulder injury. (open)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Reedpaw beamed. Whoa, another apprentice! She smelled of trees so... maybe ThunderClan? "Hi! Nice to meet you!" He greeted energetically. "My name is Reedpaw of RiverClan! And you?"
Nightpaw purred at the toms' energy. She reminded him of Buckpaw. "Hi, Reedpaw. I'm Nightpaw. I live in ThunderClan. This is my first Gathering." She was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the cats here. And this was with two Clans here. She wondered how everyone would fit.

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Owltalon gazed around as he followed Twilightstar. It was hard to imagine everything that had happened here last moon. Every cat was sitting calmly and seemed to be having a good time. He wondered if the other two Clans even knew of the brawl that had ensued between WindClan and ShadowClan. Still distracted, he plopped down in the center of the clearing.
(Open)

Old April 6th, 2021, 04:31 PM
particles of stars

Iciclepaw followed her clanmates into the gathering place and glanced up at the leaders gathering. [not open yet]

---

Maplebird sat on the edge of the crowd, curiously awaiting the announcements. [not open yet]
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Stagpaw bounced into the clearing, happy for his first gathering. The three-legged tom glanced around taking in the scent of all the different cats (Open)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Ravenpaw
@littlelove

The molly followed, doing her best to keep up the pace. Where in the world was everyone headed off to? Why was it only a few of them were allowed to come and why in the world was she one of them. Did she managed to get herself in trouble?

Once they were there the black feline scooted off to the side after she watched a few clanmates do the same. Than came strangers she'd never seen before. They smelled different. Ears angled forwards and she twitched her nose.

Honeysage
[WC | OPEN]

The Tabby bobbled into the opening, a wave of memories overtook him, making him smile fondly. "It's been so long." he hummed to himself.

Silverdream
[TC | OPEN]

The tom had already seated himself when Lionstorm began to yell at Buckstar. He couldn't really hear what it was the golden tom was spouting, but it was fairly evident whatever it was, he wasn't happy about it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 6th, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:38 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Rockfall ]
Sprigclouds ears perked as he heard a greeting directed towards him. He looked over to see a she-cat , grinning at her introduction. "The names sprigcloud! It's nice to meet you , robinwhisker." he grinned , patting a spot beside him with his tail as a gesture for the thunderclanner to sit. He'd glance up at lionstorm and buckstar with interest , then turned his attention back to robinwhisker. "Doesn't seem like they're getting along." he commented. It was for good reason , thunderclan having driven coyotes towards riverclan. It wasn't on purpose...he assumed. Buckstar seemed like a good person , one that wouldn't knowingly drive predators towards another clan.

"It seems windclan has finally arrived!" He said , watching as the clan piled onto the beach , chattering amongst themselves. "We only have to wait for shadowclan. Say , do you think anything interesting will happen?" he wondered. Hopefully , a fight wouldn't break out. Sprigcloud had never been one for fighting , always a passive soul who didn't like unnecessary bloodshed or insults spewed. "Maybe one of the apprentices will hop up on the seastones." he joked lightheartedly. That wouldn't happen , ever , but it was still entertaining to think about a young feline jumping up there and talking for the leaders.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:41 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Wildpaw was ready to FIGHT! If he saw Tigerlily, that's tiny frog licker was going to be dead. As dead as... as... um, as dead as a rabbit!
The apprentice bounced along the sandy beach, keeping his balance as much as he could, which... wasn't much.
Bi coloured eyes widened as he fell, tumbling into the sand with a loud SQUEAK. The apprentice would land a few tail lengths in front of Iciclepaw. The scent of Thunderclan was thick in Wildpaws nose! Along with sand...

@Panda1440

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:44 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Eveningmist padded to the seastones with more confidence than last time, already used to being one of thunderclans representatives. The huge snow bengal tom followed closely behind buckstar, not wanted to steal the lead from him. That would be rude, wouldnt it? The moment he caught view of the already present leader(?), he knew something had to be up. Not only was Lionstorm taking the place that Sootstar normally would, he looked mad. And he knew that when Lionstorm was mad, things werent going to end well. The tom assumed the golden tabbies rage was directed towards Shadowclan, but he didnt want to jump to conclusions.

Taking a seat below Buckstar and Lionstorm, Eveningmist shifted uncomfortably as he heard the tense conversation between the two other toms. What? Coyotes made it to riverclan? That...that was horrible. Absolutely terrible. Unsure as to whether it was in his place to speak on the matter, he awkwardly cleared his throat before deciding to step in. After all, what deputy didnt lend a paw to their leader if it was needed? "Lionstorm, I assure you no one in Thunderclan knew this would ever possibly happen. After we fought off the pack of coyotes, we only followed them as far as the border. While we did our best to keep them away from the clans, we all know that coyotes have minds of their own. No one can control where they go except for perhaps themselves. After the gathering, I will speak to the cats who saw to driving the coyotes out to see if there was anything that might have caused this on our end. However, I am truly sorry for your loss. Is there anything we can do to help?"

The snow bengal did his best to sound as impartial as possible, believing that swaying to far to either side of the debate would do more harm than good. His eyes widened slightly as he realized Lionstorm probably thought he was just a random cat "Oh! Er, Im Eveningmist, by the way" he added almost as an afterthought, dipping his head politely to both Lionstorm and Twilightstar, as he noticed her arrival soon after he finished speaking.

// @Slushie @BILL. @Moonraven

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 6th, 2021, 04:47 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Stormpaw followed her Clanmates into the clearing. This was going to be so exciting! Her very first Gathering! Then Stormpaw realized that she wasn't looking very mature, so she slowed down until she was beside her mentor, Blueface.
She didn't want to seem too excited so she simply asked, "How many Gatherings have you been to?"
Ella_heart

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Closed Thread