Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2022, 08:28 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Clans October Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @Moonraven @NinjaBloss @Jayvines @MaryTheCrow @canineantics @celeste ]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Not particularly interested in being here, but having every intention of keeping her clan up to date and reviving a more regular gathering schedule, the colossal clan leader forced her butt out of camp and to the front of the group that had gathered for the gathering. Dawnstar lead them on the traditional path through the territories to the beach where the seastones sat. Over the moons, it seemed that she had grown less disgruntled with her inability to arrive late enough to be last. Something she started striving to for since the other clans were so touchy about who arrived first and last. It used to bother her but not she just found it funny.

Tonight, despite her slow progress, ShadowClan arrived at an empty beach. Dawnstar gave a sharp jerk of her tail, ordering her cats to follow her as she lead them out of the shadows and onto the beach. A full moon drifted above their heads, shedding a chilly light on the gathering. The powerhouse padded straight over to the stones and leaped up, taking her rightful place above them, like the queen she was taught to be. The large feline ignored the stinging cold that nipped at the pads of her paws as she sat down. Dawnstar curled her tail over her paws and began dragging her tongue along an old scar that was not taking the cold well.

To take her mind off her desire to itch at the scars lining her neck, she had her gleaming amber eyes racking her clan for any potential embarrassments while waiting for the rest of the clans to gather. It was rare that Dawnstar had to deal with any ShadowClan outbursts, the ShadowClan leader was an unforgiving feline, swifter to give out deaths and exiles when it came to misbehavior. As of late, it is usually someone from ThunderClan or RiverClan who choose to act up. Despite their inexperience, the newest clan leaders seemed sterner than the last.

Dare she call the pair amiable, it disgusts the battle harden she-cat immensely, but Dawnstar would tolerate them for the time being. She missed the bickering, naturally, if this peaceful dung kept going on she was going to do something about it. If the issues with her clan continued she'd have the perfect reason to start something with the other clans. She'd have to be careful since she'd be fighting against more than just the clans. Huffing quietly, the dark she-cat returned her attention back to the beach this time searching for any cats that did not belong. A nice fight would get her blood flowing warming her up.

[ShadowClan's Here]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:44 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roanpaw
After having not gone to the last Gathering - purely because of the fact that he was already curled up in his nest by the time it had arrived - Roanpaw stalked quietly behind his grandmother. At already seven moons old he was growing bigger by the day, his stocky frame filling out and green eyes vibrant as ever. Large paws left imprints in the sand as the soil changed, leaving behind the shadows of the pine trees and entering into the open sandy clearing of Seastones.

Gaze flickering over to watch his mentor ascend to her place among the stones, Roanpaw held no interest in socializing with any of his Clanmates (save for maybe his sister, or the rather interesting Ruepaw) and would await the other Clans to arrive. For now he took a seat in the desolate area and turned his attention up to Dawnstar, watching her with a classic masked Roan-expression.

[ open, preferably for non-ShadowClan when they arrive as he'll likely ignore any of his own Clanmates ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:46 PM
Human

My Mood: Angelic

Ginger'Step followed her leader, sitting down near one of the bushes near the entrance. She began grooming one of her white paws, secretly casting dark glances at a black windclan tom who had been in a battle with her a moon ago. She licked the fur on her chest briefly and then began whispering to a cat from thunderclan. " So how are things going in Thunderclan? " she mewed. Silk'Fur rolled her eyes. " Thunderclan is doing well. I saw Quiet'Tide the other day during squabble at our border, gave her a few scratches on the muzzle. It ought to teach her NOT to hunt on our territory! " Silk'Fur hissed smugly. Ginger'Step flinched at the name of her half sister, but then tried to fix her face before Silk'Fur connected the dots. Ginger'Step's mother, Trout'Claw, was a riverclan cat. Spider'Claw was Ginger'Step's father. Cats who know about their awkward family, think that it is a same mother different father situation. Ginger'Step cleared away her worrying thoughts, and fixed her gaze on the entrance.

(QuietTide aka Twilight Moon asked me to include her and she would join later. Also I wasn't sure whether or not to go ahead and put in a response, if not, then just ignore me! XD )
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:52 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Shadowfur padded beside his Clanmates as they made the trek out of their thick forest and up to the Seastones. The waves slamming against the stones created enough noise to cover the empty silence. ShadowClan was the first to arrive, it seemed.

The black tom wandered around the area before the stones, waiting for the other Clans to show up. He’d skipped the last Gathering to punish himself for losing Hailpaw. But, it was time to allow himself to move forward from that mistake. Vulturefang was his focus now. He didn’t know if the new ShadowClan cat would be at tonight’s Gathering, but he hoped so. It would be a good learning opportunity for him.

Shadowfur himself wanted to mingle with the other Clans. Find out if there were any weaknesses that had cropped up since the last Gathering. He’d heard that ThunderClan and RiverClan had new leaders. He was eager to see how they shaped up.

( @Leafí for the Vulture mention )

{open!}
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:54 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sorrelflare stalked into the gathering area, his intense sight looked around. He hoped that the other clans would hurry up, he never truly cared for the other clans as he found them all weak in their own ways. He settled down, wrapping his tail around his paws as he started to think of different ways to train his apprentice.

[ open ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**
Medicine Cat of Shadowclan

The dark tom followed his leader out of camp and easily through the shadows of the forest until the trees' canopy broke and the light of the full moon washed over his gray and black pelt. He didn't break stride as his broad paws sloshed through the deepening sand. He slowed even as Dawnstar continued on to leap atop the Seastone. Being the first clan to arrive had its appeal. The beach was never a location Elmshadow associated with anything positive but in this new light, maybe it wasn't all that bad. All the same, he was as eager as always to return to the shadows and tangy scent of his pine forest. He took a seat near the base of the Seastones to await the other medicine cats. He wasn't particularly fond of any of the other medicine cats and, while Ivysnake seemed to be opening up to the idea of sharing knowledge, Elmshadow couldn't shake the long-instilled ideals of his warrior training, always seeking the lies and cunning of the other clans to try to bring Shadowclan down. All the same, he understood the benefit for himself to sit near and mingle to whatever degree the others wanted to overshare.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Human

My Mood: Angelic

Ginger'Step got up and passed by ShadowFur. " Thunderclan is so arrogant... " she muttered under her breath, she moved to sit near SorrelFlare. " Mind if I sit with you? SilkFur is being as smug as always.... " she said to him. While she waited for his answer, she could feel SilkFur's amber eyes glaring at her. She turned her head slightly and gave the gray she-cat a frosty glare of her own.

Old October 8th, 2022, 12:03 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

--Vixensnarl--
The Enforcer padded onto the sandy beach ahead of most other ShadowClan cats. She glanced around and immediately noticed a ThunderClan cat who was here before Sparrowstar. Well, why not have some fun?

The brown tabby padded over to the warrior and raised an eyebrow condescendingly. "What will Sparrowstar think that you decided to arrive here before the rest of ThunderClan? Or wait... did she die already like her predecessors?"

@Ember Paw

--Slytiger--
The Toyger quietly made his way onto the beach and took a spot in the shadows cast by the Seastones. Hopefully no one would bother him. He didn't like being around so many cats, but he enjoyed the gossip and drama at the Gatherings.

[Open]
Old October 8th, 2022, 12:22 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw

Darkpaw padded into the sandy clearing and briefly looked around. They were the first ones here, which he hadn't expected. From what he had heard, when they actually showed up, ShadowClan was generally the last ones to come. However, this gave him time to check out the surroundings before the area was full of bustling bodies and lots of noise. Inhaling a deep breath, he allowed the unfamiliar scents to wash over him, smelling the stale scents of the other clans and the scent of the sea. Not wanting to get into any trouble for wandering around the Seastones, the young tom found himself a semi-secluded spot and sat down while he waited for the other clans to show up.

[OPEN]
[

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread