Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:56 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2022, 06:31 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: October Gathering

Cloversun followed in the throng of her clan. She was interested in the events of the other clans.
{Open}

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old October 10th, 2022, 10:56 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Larkpaw had still been watching Vixensnarl and the ThunderClan warrior with rapt attention(and amusement) when a movement at the corner of her vision called for her attention. Her gaze immediately flicked in that direction, and then Lark arched an eyebrow in question. Upon realizing why she was being called, the young apprentice bit back an amused laugh at Darkpaw's predicament.

Without needing any further invitation, Larkpaw sidled over, her lean, lithe frame barely anything in comparison to Darkpaw’s broader one. Once by her fellow denmate’s side, Larkpaw offered Ashpaw a small, close-lipped smile and sat down right there as if entirely comfortable in this new setting, wrapping her tail around her paws.

“And who may you be?” She asked Ashpaw, then directed her next words over at Darkpaw to establish her acknowledgment of his presence, since perhaps it’d seem like she was ignoring the other apprentice. “Got your paws full already, have you?” Lark stated, as it was more of a rhetorical question than an actual one. “Gathering hasn’t even barely started yet.” The Korat cat jested, and then intently tipped her head to the side, amber eyes flitting back to rest on the WindClan apprentice standing before her.

“But in all seriousness, I heard what Darkpaw had to say to you. You should not have come here alone, albeit arriving before your leader is worse. Without the protection of your Clanmates, your hide rests in the paws of ShadowClan if they want to interfere and teach you some mannerisms.” Larkpaw said with a questioning frown. The tip of her grey tail flicked back and forth with suppressed curiosity. “So then, why are you here? I mean, unless it’s really only for seeing your first Gathering, as I’m sure that’s very exciting…” Larkpaw trailed off for a moment, dearly hoping neither realized that this was also her very first Gathering, and that she’d been very very excited about it back in camp, though that excitement hadn’t been put on display. The apprentice inwardly cringed at the awkward situation she’d just put herself in. Hopefully no one would notice. Hopefully…

Locking gazes with Ashpaw once again, Lark cleared her throat. “Nevermind, I entirely suspect that it was just the excitement that preceded your thought to arrive here before WindClan’s Twilightstar.”

[ @Darkclaws - Darkpaw / @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin - Ashpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old October 10th, 2022, 11:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 19

His first gathering? Yes sir. He was pretty darn excited. Well and a little bit nervous, but he was going to try his best to hide it. He didn't want to shame Shadowclan. It was the last thing he would do. Ratpaw moved over to try and find another apprentice. He didn't care if it was someone from a different clan or his own. He'd probably prefer his own, but Bliss is going to try and get him to talk to someone.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
open
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2022, 01:22 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Brown paws swiftly padded through the forest, not bothering to avoid the crunch of fallen leaves as they moved. Tonight was another Gathering, and while Sparrowstar hadn't had too many issues last moon she was still wary of unruly cats that may have followed her tonight. Pausing as she reached the edge of the sandy expanse leading up to the Seastones, the young leader turned to address the cats that accompanied her.

"Behave tonight," she stated, tone firm as she glanced over her peers. "I want no interruptions from any of you. Mingle as you wish, but control yourselves. If you cause a scene expect a swift dismissal from this gathering, and a re-evaluation of whether you are welcome to come to the next."

She was not going to tolerate having cats who couldn't handle that responsibility come to simply cause trouble. She had enough on her plate as it was.

Turning back towards her destination, the smaller she-cat swiftly restarted her paws. It seemed that Shadowclan had already made themselves comfortable, so one swift leap brought the thin molly up to join the large maine coon that currently rested atop the Seastones. It looked as if she was searching the beach (most likely for the inevitable outsider that meandered their way before getting a swift pawstrike for their sins), so Sparrowstar simply settled into a comfortable sitting position next to the imposing leader and scanned the beach as well.

"Evening Dawnstar," she hummed, tone smooth as she made sure her peers settled in without issue. "Any trespassers occupying our stones tonight? Hopefully they've gained enough sense to avoid them after the last few were chased off or disposed of."

Was she really going to attempt a casual conversation with the mountain of a cat beside her? Unfortunately. Was she expecting much to come out of it? Not at all. However, it wouldn't do any harm to attempt to build at least a cordial relationship with the formidable she-cat that led Shadowclan. Hopefully her attempts wouldn't blow back into her face like the uncomfortably chilly gusts of wind that whirled off the sea.

Last edited by Jayvines; October 11th, 2022 at 01:44 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 01:42 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Roanpaw
After having not gone to the last Gathering - purely because of the fact that he was already curled up in his nest by the time it had arrived - Roanpaw stalked quietly behind his grandmother. At already seven moons old he was growing bigger by the day, his stocky frame filling out and green eyes vibrant as ever. Large paws left imprints in the sand as the soil changed, leaving behind the shadows of the pine trees and entering into the open sandy clearing of Seastones.

Gaze flickering over to watch his mentor ascend to her place among the stones, Roanpaw held no interest in socializing with any of his Clanmates (save for maybe his sister, or the rather interesting Ruepaw) and would await the other Clans to arrive. For now he took a seat in the desolate area and turned his attention up to Dawnstar, watching her with a classic masked Roan-expression.

[ open, preferably for non-ShadowClan when they arrive as he'll likely ignore any of his own Clanmates ]

☄. *. ⋆ Ospreypaw
Ospreypaw sprinted in after Sparrowstar, energy buzzing thorough his paws as he looked around. There weren't many other cats yet but he smelt the strong scent of ShadowClan, Maybe those other apprentices will be here! His tail flicked back and forth as he looked around for another apprentice to talk with, and his gaze landed on a rather quiet looking apprentice who smelt like ShadowClan. He bounded over to the apprentice and stood in front of him, still buzzing with energy, "Hello!! My name is Ospreypaw! What's your name" Ospreypaw chirped with a small tilt of his head as he studied the tom.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; October 11th, 2022 at 01:52 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 01:46 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye-ball View Post
Cloversun followed in the throng of her clan. She was interested in the events of the other clans.
{Open}
Toadclaw worked his way over "good Morning there, i'm Toadclaw, who just mgiht you be?" he rumbled in his emotionless way

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:08 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Angelique View Post
Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 19

His first gathering? Yes sir. He was pretty darn excited. Well and a little bit nervous, but he was going to try his best to hide it. He didn't want to shame Shadowclan. It was the last thing he would do. Ratpaw moved over to try and find another apprentice. He didn't care if it was someone from a different clan or his own. He'd probably prefer his own, but Bliss is going to try and get him to talk to someone.

open
Beartooth approached the young cat. “Hey, Kiddo. Just plannin'on wrecking one of other clans for Dawnstars legacy?” He didn't know how to start conversations but neither did his roleplayer so everything was fair.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:08 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Foxpaw was one of the first to make her way into the clearing. She jumped to the side as Ospreypaw raced past her, but other than that, it was fairly anticlimactic. The scent of Shadowclan tinted the air, but that wasn't too big of a problem. The lithe molly wasn't feeling like picking a fight, so she wouldn't be looking for one. Tonight would go splendid. She sat down next to another apprentice, nonchalant as she faced towards the Seastones. "Hello, there. I'm Foxpaw. Who might you be?" She turned her head to face towards the younger tom. She hadn't seen him at a gathering before, but she had missed a few.

@Witchy Angelique

[Didn't see the previous mention! Feel free to ignore this]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; October 11th, 2022 at 02:11 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Ratpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 20

The apprentice heard a cat and tried his best to hide the missing flesh on parts of his body. It was kind of hard since they were everywhere. He focused his only eye on the warrior. What did he just ask him? "Huh?", he meowed. Ratpaw was kind of uncomfortable. He looked over as another cat came over. It was an apprentice. He dipped his head. "Oh hi! I'm Ratpaw.", he replied. He looked back at the warrior.

@SplashyLumi; @Pheasantflight;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; October 11th, 2022 at 02:15 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 02:12 PM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
Toadclaw worked his way over "good Morning there, i'm Toadclaw, who just mgiht you be?" he rumbled in his emotionless way
Cloversun smiled as Toadclaw came up to her. She sniffed the air quietly. Toadclaw of ThunderClan. "Hi Toadclaw. My name is Cloversun,"

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Closed Thread