Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2023, 10:11 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: January Gathering

Flameheart

The ShadowClanners were quick to follow after their leader, which brought a huff of relief to the young Keeper. At least no fight broke out... those ShadowClanners share one braincell every time they're around the other Clans, I swear... The sound of Sparrowstar's agitated voice rang in her ears, and Flameheart dipped her head in quick apology.

"Apologies, Sparrowstar. It won't happen again." she replied and went to the back of the leaving ThunderClanners to make sure there were no stragglers all while looking for the Clan's deputy so she could walk with him. Her pelt being soaking wet did not help matters. I need to watch my temper... I can't afford to lose my temper, regardless of who I'm around.

Luckily there weren't many cats falling behind, but she still kept an eye out so she was focusing on the task given to her by her leader rather than the scolding she had received.

[Flameheart has left the Seastones!]
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old February 2nd, 2023, 10:21 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Stormclaw padded with the clan

thunderblaze turned to stormpaw" stormpaw come its time to go!" his voice called out as he ignored the shadowclan cats

Stormpaw looked up at dawnstar then at the other shadowclan cat, his eyes cold he got up and ran over to thunderblaze following the clan from behind" sorry i was distracted thunderblaze

" its fine come on" he meowed as they both caught up to the clan

stormclaw thunderblaze and stormpaw left the seastones

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; February 2nd, 2023 at 10:21 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 02:25 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Ospreypaw
He purred lightly when Wormy confirmed that he knew Fogcloud and they were respectable. Though when he noticed something wrong his head tilt at the shield, "Wormy...?" and his eyes widened as he went to the ground to cover his ears with his paws.

He didn't know what to do and he hopped between his paws before he turned around and tried to wave toward Pikestar with both his paws and tail, Osprey didn't know what to do and he didn't want to make it worse so he would call for the leader. That where he usually went if he was in trouble or was scared so hopefully Pikestar would be able to help out Wormy.
@x ghostie @canineantics

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 2nd, 2023, 03:21 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: January Gathering

♔|Aspenpaw|♔
He/Him | WC:285

It was obvious the newcomer and Berrypaw were close. There was a lot of physical affection, and a torrent of emotions surrounding them. The sight made his stomach turn with what he understood to be disgust, but in truth was much much closer to jealousy. He really had no one close to him, only acquaintances and rivals (and he had plenty of the latter). His purpose was to serve Dawnstar, and he had already been failing at that, how could he have time for anything else?

Gentlepaw lived up to her name as always, though something like Fearpaw, or Stutterpaw would've been more exact. Still she spoke, asking everyone about their day. It was a pretty boring question all things considering, any possible interesting answer would be discarded due to the pair of Shadowclanners being strangers, and with weather like this how could anyone's day gone well? His pelt was tangled with mud and sand, which might take him hours to get out, and it would only become dirty again in the morning. Stars, he was ready for Green-leaf.

Their answers were all boring, like he expected, though the brown and white's one did give him a small smile. But maybe that was how it was supposed to be? The clans could never have a conversation that was more than basic small talk due to the constant fear of the truce breaking, how pathetic. But who was he to break the cycle? "I nearly didn't come because of the weather." By now he was wishing he hadn't. He looked Gentlepaw in the eyes as he spoke, holding her accountable for the fear that flooded them, and to partially see if it would make it worse.

[ @Kat @Cupidity @Alchemist Kitsune @Lovey-Dovey Ashie ]
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old February 2nd, 2023, 03:36 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

➻ WORMBITE || RIVERCLAN SHIELD || HE/HIM || @canineantics

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The Dark Lord was surprised to feel a gently nose against his scarred shoulder and he winced away, almost as if he had been burned. Fear flashing through his cloudy eyes, but he seemed to settle almost completely when he realized who it was. Friend. Pikestar. Wormbite didn't.. have his words, uh, they ran away. Fled to the wind but, he offered a honk of gratitude. He was safe. He'll be fine when he was able to get home.

He shakily pushed himself to his paws, taking Pikestar's help and leaning against the warm pelt of the warrior. Slow breaths. He smelt like moss and reeds. He followed step after step, eyes flickered close with a content expression. His heart still felt as if it was stuttering, and there was still a burning sensation under his fur, but it was beginning to fade into a small buzz. Stars above, Wormbite was tired. If he didn't feel obliged to come to the Gatherings, he would gladly stay home.

The oriental was beginning to purr lowly, his voice low and crackling at parts, but it comforted him and.. he liked being able to verbally express his affection. (This was.. nice, feeling safe was such a rarity these days to him.)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 2nd, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old February 5th, 2023, 12:19 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Thrushfur ໒꒱

As he sat down next to the deputies on the damp rock. Pikestar immediately provided a head start once the announcements launched. He could only make out a few short, subtle remarks from Pikestar because the rain washed out most of what he heard the Riverclan leader say. But he was able to grasp the essence of everything. Riverclans medicine cat is now recognised by their entire name, which causes an inward celebration. New warriors, blah blah blah, and then something ignited the lingering boredom in his heart. He arched an invisible brow to observe that Riverclan, not them, had been the source of this small border dispute (which was a relief). As Pikestar happened to apologize, he maintained a vacant face, hoping that no specific kinds of battles wouldn't break out as a result of this blunder. His eyes darted to Pikestar, who was attentively listening with his pricked ears and damp feathery fur. He maintained a stale expression while discussing this. Sundust would most definitely take care of their injured warrior, if Thunderclan was not the cause of mayhem between the clans. Then wrath was irrelevant. Simultaneously Windclan had also been confronted with issues. His gaze slid down to some of the feline faces below, stopping on an orange and white cat with a noticeably agitated appearance. His perceptive mind saw this as he examined the two of them with his piercing blue eyes.

Returning his focus back to Twilightstar. A queen mistreating her kit? He couldn't just come out and admit it was wrong, though. Everyone was aware that it was unethical to maintain a pattern of mistreatment toward a cat that hasn't merited the name 'paw He was a familia cat and he felt empathy with Twistedpaw. Especially to witness the harm that older cats inflict on the young. Do they have any regard for coming generations? Claiming that the clans' current existence is solely a result of future generations' capacity for wise decision-making. And if they didn't, mayhem was sure to break out at some point. He made a vague throat clearing motion. There was Dawnstar amid all the leaders positioned atop the Seastones. In the dismal weather, her scarred, rustled brown pelt seemed dark but still so lively. The leader of the Shadowclan continued to make pronouncements about her clan, but his attention was drawn to her closing remarks. Well, Dawnstar was a highly capable leader who was barely older than Twilightstar. He was probably trying to figure this out, but Dawnstar sure was shrewd. Dawnstar was correct, though; if no cat in her clan had the necessary abilities to serve as deputy, she was free to act as she pleased. Even though Starclan may not agree, how was a clan supposed to function if one of its high-ranks failed to carry out their duty properly? Dawnstar of course made that possible.

His attention was drawn to Sootfur when he said that Dawnstar didn't adhere to the warrior code. Was the warrior code ever practiced by her? Did she even adhere to Starclan code? If she didn't, it wouldn't be shocking. Looking to Sparrowstar in the hope that she would act, she wished to put an end to Sootfur's reckless behavior, and she did so. Nobody in the forest had the power to manage Dawnstar and her practices, and they couldn't make a leader follow any other rules. Dawnstar was a wonderful example of a leader who did not follow disorder and was not blind. He was there, and the event was so abrupt, not to mention the Redfur incident and her kits. Death was not uncommon, yet it touched those who could and would be impacted by it. There were only a few minor loud scuffles here and there as they proceeded through the crowd smoothly. And as was to be expected, Dawnstar answered right away. Shadowclan followed her lead and ganged up against Sootfur, he didn't want to seem biased in this scenario. His muscles clenched as he felt blood rush through his bloodstreams, knowing that one of his clanmates was in peril. Despite how enticing Dawnstar's words were, her aura was undoubtedly menacing. Her remarks resounded throughout the crowd.

Making Thunderclan appear to be hypocrites in her eyes—which, of course, they were. That reality was indisputable to him. Starclan selects those to lead clans, not the clans themselves. Clan leaders have complete control over how their clans are run; none of them wish to see their clan go extinct while they are in charge. Thunderclan was given the ludicrous nickname of squirrels, yes we climb trees but we don't eat nuts! He let out a tiny snarl to calm himself down and smooth up his fur (despite the rain already flattening his fur). The clans were prepared to go once that was accomplished. Thrushfur could only snort dismissively as Sootfur clung to her side like a kitten as a result of Sparrowstar. His fur jittered as he nodded in submission. Hopping off the Seastones cautiously to make sure that every Thunderclan cat was coming with him. He definitely expended a lot of mental energy at that meeting.