Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Old News

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old May 31st, 2022, 08:31 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Buzzing for a Bug Badge!

➵ [ cornfuzz | he/him ]

bugs were a mans best friend.

or, they were one of cornfuzz's best friends. there were so many out today, like, he couldn't even count them all on his paws! bees were cool, spiders were awesome, butterflies were fine - but centipedes..? oh man, they were the COOLEST. so he was purposefully looking for one of those little guys, but would be fine with any bug as long as he could put it in the prisoner's den or his pit. he wondered... would that log have any inside? only one way to find out!
_
➵ [ mantiskit | she/her ]

pale green eyes watched the night sky and clearing light up, fireflies flying about. shadowclan was so emo, so the kit was very pleased to see such cute bugs making her home look lively. bounding from the nursery, mantiskit jumped up as high as her little legs would allow her in an attempt to catch the bugs, with a small 'yippee', of course. were there other bugs around?? or were they scared off by the amount of brooding her clan did? with a giggle, she began her search.
__
➵ [ melonpaw he/they ]

my goodness!! there's so many bugs today!! melonpaw thought as he pranced through the territory. bees were buzzing about, butterflies landing on vines and flowers, beetles and centipedes were doing whatever beetles and centipedes did. originally, he was out here to get a few flowers for a certain apprentice they'd ran into, but now that he thought about it.. hm. "i still feel awfully embarrassed..maybe snailpaw would like a little bug buddy?" they wondered with a small hum. well, there was no harm in trying!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:33 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime
My Mood: Mysterious

Snowfire was a full grown cat. Her head knew it, but her heart was telling her to catch that bug. After all, why should the kits be the only ones allowed to have fun? She crept up behind the bug, and pounced. She missed and landed face first in the dirt. "Owww..." She meowed. She looked up. The bug was there taunting her. " C'mere You!" She yelled. This time, when she pounced about 20 more bugs flew out of the place she pounced on. "WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" She yelled as she ran as fast as she could back to camp. When she reached the shadowclan camp, she shook off her coat. As she did, a bug fell to the ground. She quickly put both paws on top of it.
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:41 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Turtlekit<
Out of camp, out of camp, OUT OF CAMP! Turtlekit bounced up and down on her paws, staring at all of the bugs, before springing forward after some. Maybe they would taste good! Would anyone stop her from eating what she caught? They better not or she would make them eat it too.
Old May 31st, 2022, 08:50 PM
eternally tired

purekit ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
fawnpetal ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
leafpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・

through the brush and meadows of this area stood three cats. one that had a presence, and two who hadn't been seen in a while. standing together, they searched around for flowers. "this is.. interesting. i wonder where the bugs are hiding." said the brown one softly. his sleek fur shown in the light as he sniffed the grass under him lightly. the words caught the attention of a ginger molly. her eyes glistened and if you looked closely you could see the difference in color of them. turning her head, she responded. "well, i suppose they'd be in places they like. dark and wet places for beetles, fluttering near flowers for butterflies, that sort of stuff." the beautiful she-cat stepped over to some flowers lightly, she didn't want to startle any creatures that would be under her feet after all. Looking around, she tried to catch sight of any butterflies that would be about, while the brown tom checked for beetles. perking up, a small cream colored molly was annoyed with the atmosphere these two were creating. her confident and proud amber eyes glared at them before she scoffed. "UGH, you guys are so strange. like can you speak up?? its NOT trendy to speak so softly i can't hear you." without her hyrdomoss, the kit had grown cranky and was already fed up with being here. jerking her head in different directions, she looked for anything really. any bug would do, she had heard of these weird ones called fireflies. while regular flies were very disgusting, she had heard that fireflies were all the jazz right now. she wanted to keep her popularity high so she of course went searching for them. trying not to get anything on her pelt, she wandered around while making sure to stick with the other 2 cats. if they weren't going to get this party going, she sure as well was going to.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 31st, 2022, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Dead

Dimhazel trotted through the territory when they heard a squish under paw. Sticking their tongue put I surprise, they lifted their paw to see what they'd stepped on and was sad to learn they'd squished a bug. What kind it was, they couldn't tell from all the gooey insides on their paw.
They paused, still looking at the bug. Ever since the attempt with the centipede pit, they'd wanted to some time to just catch and release a few bugs for fun. And with summer on the way (or was it already here?), what better time to go bug hunting? There were probably plenty of the little buggers abuzz somewhere.
They weren't *doing* any thing so..... they took the time to start scouring for bug friends.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 31st, 2022, 09:03 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Her tail swishing smoothly behind her, Moonlight prowled the forest. Spring was in the air, the flowers were blooming, and, most importantly, the butterflies were coming out. They had emerged from their cocoons and were flirting about sipping nectar. Quite beautiful, in Moonlight’s opinion. She hoped that they hadn’t all hatched yet however. If she could find a cocoon and bring it back to the nursery it would bring life to the place when it hatched, and a beauty that Moonlight sometimes found herself struggling to provide. Tigerkit helped of course, but he still had a few self-care snags to work out. Perhaps she could bring some bugs back for him to practice hunting? Yes, she should do that as well. With that thought in mind, the molly began poking about in the leaves for any creepy crawlies. She wasn’t a fan of dirty things, but it was worth it for her perfect little warrior.
————————————————
Tigerkit was on the hunt again! He had been working on his stalking skills for a while now, and he had finally found the perfect spot to test things out with some actual prey! Well, as close as he could get to prey in this stupid camp. He REALLY wanted to explore the forest, but both Moonlight and clan rules forbid it. BOOOOORING! But! Back to the matter at hand! The little critters that frequented the edges of the camp, scurrying about their buggy lives. The only question now was what sort of bug he would spot first!
————————————————
Deadmoon wasn’t quite sure WHY she had decided to do this, but she was rolling with it now. Trotting through the tall grass she watched clouds of gnats rise, observing and dismissing them as she went. She wasn’t looking for tiny little bugs you couldn’t see, she wanted the really EXOTIC creepy crawlies. Something fun for Rookscreech to play around with. A stupid idea, she was aware, but her friend was into weird things! Dissecting bugs might be right up her alley!(We are ignoring how much Deadmoon wants to dissect a few insects herself.) And hey, worst case scenario she plays it off as a joke, a prank of some kind. Absolutely NOTHING could go wrong!
Old May 31st, 2022, 09:17 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Moosedusk :He/Him:
The large shecat padded up the the group of gathering cats of all clans,He was interested into what ever this is…A bug hunt. Maybe he could use a break,Did he deserve one…? Yes he did,He was already falling back into the toxic mindset like in his early warrior-hood. He sighed sticking to the back of the crowd to not take up to much space since he was one of the larger cat there.

// OPEN FOR ANYONE //

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old May 31st, 2022, 09:23 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ Snailpaw - They/she/he ]

Snailpaw wasn’t exactly interested. Bugs? Finding stuff? Wasn’t something they were exaclty the most interested. And yet, right before she left, he heard Melonpaw say their name. Suddenly they were intensely interested in catching bugs. Practically leaping over to Melonpaw, she sat down, a small smirk on her face, but mostly keeping his composure. “I heard my name? Sure, I’ll take a little bug buddy.” They grinned, inside their head just praying that they wasn’t doing something that would embarrass themselves if Melonpaw rejected them and was just talking to himself.

( @sid haha gay )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old May 31st, 2022, 09:52 PM
hungry weirdo

My Mood: Dead

Pebbleleap (RC)

Pebbleleap padded around, in the lead of a small group of Riverclan cats. They were all murmuring of excitement, ready for their event the whole forest is doing...bug catching. Pebbleleap was determined. She wanted to be the most successful cat in Riverclan. And she needed to focus. No side chat, not dwalding, just focus.

(OPEN FOR ANY RIVERCLAN KIDDOS)

Lilyblaze (TC)

Lilyblaze trekked out into the forest alone. She wanted to hog an area to herself where she could peacefully hunt bugs. Lilyblaze was quite excited, because the WHOLE forest put off warrior duties. Kits could run free, apprentices could quit training for awhile, warriors don't have to be mentors, and elders can relax without kits being a tick on their pelt. The whole forest could have fun for once. Where they could all hunt bugs in peace.

(OPEN FOR ANY THUNDERCLAN KIDDOS)

http://kyo-characters.webador.com/

Last edited by Kyo; May 31st, 2022 at 09:53 PM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 10:21 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Spiderstorm liked bugs, and as a bug enjoyer, she was always eager to look for more bugs. All shapes and sizes were acceptable. She particularly liked spiders. They were the coolest lil guys. She didn't know if they counted as 'bugs', but the technicalities didn't matter. Spiderstorm liked spiders regardless. And so she went on her little adventure, quietly turning over little stones and pushing leaves out of the way in search of any lovely creepy crawlies.
i’m smiling too”

---