Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:49 PM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 03:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 03:45 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:37 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:28 PM

Old February 20th, 2024, 08:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Strange report. Dawnstar grunted in acknowledgement after Mistlewhisker finished her report. An apprentice of WindClan and ThunderClan's scent. "It was probably an exile or some idiot causing unwanted trouble. Regardless, so long as she's gone than I don't see any reason to worry. I'll keep it in mind, though, if I hear anything else about the cat." Dawnstar replied dismissively. Dawnstar was more concerned about Squirrelpaw's recovery. She was sure if Mistlewhisker had any worries about the mishaps with ice causing trouble with the paw's training it would have been voiced. She was going to assume the apprentice would make a full recovery.
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker dipped her head. "My thoughts as well." She meowed simply, then took the dismissive tone as her sign to leave. Just before she stepped out of the den, however, she paused. Glancing over her shoulder, her good eye shone in the darkness. "Thank you, by the way. For accepting my promotion to Enforcer. I will serve ShadowClan faithfully." Another shallow dip of her head, and she was gone.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 21st, 2024, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit
shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 6 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Undertaker [Dawnstar]

Fogkit nearly crumbles under the leader’s heavy presence as he sees her yawning maw filled with teeth sharper than the kit though possible. Bad idea bad idea bad idea. Why’d he even come in here? What is he doing? The kit’s paws shake under him. ‘Wait. I remember.

For a moment, Fogkit freezes. Completely. His dull blue eyes stare right at the wall just beyond Dawnstar. ‘Get yourself together,’ the kit scolds himself. ‘Just like I practiced. Don’t think about it. Stop. Thinking.

Why did you give me another moon to ‘think it over’?” Fogkit says, his face oddly blank. As soon as the last word leaves his jaw he clamps it shut. She probably had a good reason- right?

Or maybe she’s just like the rest of them. Not believing he’s anything but a lost kit, mewling for mercy and pity. No. No, he has scars now. More scars than any kit his age. More like a warrior. Yet he knows no one sees him that way. All they see is a white, pure, innocent kit. Stars, how he has begun to hate his pelt.

I know I want to stay. Do you not-” The last word dies in his throat, but rhicochets around his skull as a painful echo. Do you not trust me?

(sorry for late reply, depressions been kickin my butt)

Old February 25th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

It had been a depressing outing. Silverlark knew that he and the medicine cat had lost at some point that spark they'd had between them. That familial bond that he still wished they could go back to. Her words during the patrol had made it clear that she did not feel the same way, though. That he should think upon his family and his family only. How they were gone, but at least they would have been proud of him. Stars... it had been like claws had been repeatedly raked over his heart.

There had been positives for the patrol, of course. They had gotten super important herbs for ShadowClan. Mmmhmm. Gotten Mosster a good look at Mossy Outlook too, which was good. Bu! But. The most important part? That he was saving for Dawnstar. Because! Because. He had used his thinky thinky muscles. Had been smart this time, heh heh. And while out on patrol? He kept his ears open. His nose flared. Because look... Those lynx? If he had to take a hit and sacrifice himself so that the medicine cats could get away? He would have done so, so he had to be alert, yeah? But turns out? Turns out there was good news instead. Victory!

It was almost enough to make the rest of the sour patrol more palatable. Almost... But Silverlark wasn't one to let things like that hold him down. Nope. Instead, he padded towards the leader's den, calling out to the leader, not wanting to barge in on her unless it was dire... and these news? Opposite of dire, mmmhmm.

"Dawnstar! It's Silverlark, yeah? Gots somes interesting to report," the tom chirped, rounded ears perked up as he waited.

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 27th, 2024, 04:18 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolf had always wanted to speak to the leader to gain wisdom and strength from her but now that he has to report Poppypaws incident to her, he feels reluctant, they have never spoken one and one and now that he has to, its to express his own failure

"Dawnstar? This is NightWolf.. may I have a moment?" he calls into her den, he knows how strict Dawnstar is, she will probably take his hide for this.. but he is her warrior, whatever rebukes she would have for him he will accept. May Starclan give him strength

@Undertaker

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 27th, 2024, 08:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Yup there it was.
Hearing the snarl, he winced both mentally and physically. This would be fun. Slipping into the den, he ignored the pain in his shoulder and moved to sit. Ragged tail dragging across the ground to sweep over his front paws, he sighed. Where to begin? After collecting his scattered thoughts, he opened the scared mouth to speak.

"First and foremost, thank you for not ripping my head off." he gave sentence with gratitude, ", Secondly, buckle up because this will be a good one. So way back when, y'know... Before I disappeared... I had noticed a LARGE amount of patrols not coming back. And no matter how many punishments I dished out, it never changed. So that day, was like any other day, I went out to make up for what the patrols failed to catch. " feeling slightly pissed at the memory, he remember the frustrations of failures all to well. Ironic... Seeing how he was trying to give reasons to why he failed the clan. " I wandered around the territory for a bit, and after I came up with literally nothing, I decided to go further. Further meaning where I used to live. It holds a good amount of prey no matter the season, so figured I could bring back a good haul. Now you're probably thinking, "why didn't ya bring someone with ya?", and to that I say... Good question. I honestly don't know why, but I'm guessing it was because I knew the area like the back of my paw, and there aren't too many dangers around the place. Ha! But boy, was I wrong." snorting out a calloused laugh, he shifted a bit.

" So, the junk yard I lived in is backed up against a patch of forest, which is parallel to the run down bits of the city.. Or twoleg place. So I went into there because I figured I wouldn't be bothered. Well, surprise, my hopes and dreams were crushed. I was minding my damn business, when all the sudden... BAM! Literally, bam.... I got hit by a humans uh... Contraption thing? I forget what they're called... But they pretty much hurl little bits of metal at an ungodly speed. If your aren't lucky, one shot from those things is guaranteed death." he suppressed a shudder at the memory, eyes slightly screwing shut as he relived the memory. ", Thankfully, whatever forces above, let me off the hook, and it hit me in the shoulder. While it wasn't fatal, it sent me to the ground. While I ate the dust I heard the culprits approaching, a band of those stupid human kids. Doing the smart thing, I played dead. After a couple minutes of poking at me with a stick, they left me alone. By then the shock wore off, and I was in some.... Pain. And knowing I probably wouldn't last much longer, I hauled my sorry ass to the first place I could think of."

Now the next part was controversial... He relied on a source that wasn't his clan. And to make it worse... It was the humans. But he really didn't have a choice, especially if wanted to live. "So when I was a rogue, I went to a place called the vet, the humans there help out injured animals. And every time I was in a life threatening predicament, I'd beg for help there. And then history repeated itself once more. Taking the pain like the man that I am," that was a total lie... " I made the walk to the building, and let them take me in."
From there, it was nothing but a hazy memory of pain and torture. The temporary pause let him try to piece together the rest of his little adventure, and with minor success he continued. " It's a bit fuzzy around this point, but I remember staying there for a bit. And I managed to escape when they were busy with God knows what. That was a day or two ago, and I spent the rest of the time waddling home." giving a dead panned look at the leader, he sighed letting the story come to an end. " So yeah.. I've got the mark to prove it." turning his shoulder towards Dawnstar, he let the somewhat healed injury come into view. Wincing at the motion, he returned to original position. " It's almost healed, I'll need to stop by the med den to make sure I don't die from an infection or something. But anyway, I'm back and alive. " falling silent, he waited for a response. He wasn't sure how she would take the news, but he knew she would probably comment on his absolute stupidity. Which was fine by him, he already knew he lacked a good amount of sense.

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Dawnstar snorted at the empty gratitude given to her she was more interested in hearing his reasoning. Naturally, however, by the end of it, she found herself more frustrated than she had at the start. Out of all the harebrained things he's done, this had to be one of the dumbest. She was honestly she was slightly speechless here.

"I am haunted by your incompetence here, Vulturefang. Seriously if I could find a way to harness your stupidiness we could fuel the entire clan." She hissed, sharply jerking her head in disappointment. "I've had a lot of dumbasses serve under me, but this is certainly a new level of low." There would be no understanding, no sympathy from her, no-no-no. Vulturefang walked himself into this hole and proceeded to bury himself.

"I refused to believe with the numerous areas to hunt in our territory, that you couldn't find a single prey to hunt and just had to go and search in the outskirts." There were so many areas to hunt in ShadowClan, hell, she'd take even fish from Sunkissed Creek. If prey was scared, anything would do so long as it wasn't crowfood or poisonous. But Dawnstar didn't think prey was scare, her clanmates were just being lazy or stupid like her deputy.

"Your foolery got you into trouble, nearly killed you, and you ended up begging twolegs to save you." She hissed with open resentment in her glare. Disgusting. Twolegs were a truel clan cat's worst enemy, Dawnstar's history with them left a deep-seated hatred of the furless brutes. It was one thing when her clanmates were taking against their will. It was quite alarming to learn that Vulturefang went begging them to save him.

"You're the last cat I expected to disappoint me like this." Well, that was a lie, she expected him to last a bit longer. But it was clear that it was time for Dawnstar to find a new deputy. Even if she could forgive his numerous transgressions, knowing that he had willingly gone to twolegs for help would never sit well with her. Survival or not, Vulturefang was still tethered to his old ways.

"You've got two choices, you can resign from deputy for whatever reason you wanna give, or you can remain until I find your replacement and demote you." Was she being quite kind here? Yes, she felt like she was being extremely kind. He was still here and breathing at that, a mercy. "I'll give you some time to decide."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Oh…” Turtlepaw said softly, slightly disappointed but in all she understood. She is right after all, Turtlepaw knew little about lynxes and that there would be severe damages if the plan went terribly wrong. The molly sat and thought a little more on trying to help Dawnstar, she wanted to prove she could be an amazing asset to the clan, to her new home that Dawnstar allowed her to stay in… but she couldn’t think of anything else and that alone made her frustrated.

Once Dawnstar finished what she was saying, Turtlepaw began to speak, “yes ma'am…I understand. Thank you for listening.” Stars she wanted to cry, not because Dawnstar didn’t agree with her plan it was the fact she didn’t think to consider that the clan would be put into grave danger. That one fact made her fur fluffed up and bristled as if she got electrocuted while her tail vigorously flicked in frustration.

As the apprentice appeared disheartened at the fact that she hadn't thought the plan through a bit more, Dawnstar sighed. "Relax, furball. The fact that you even bothered thinking about how to deal with lynxes is the makings of a true warrior. You're the only apprentices who's bothered even trying to come up with something. Even if it's not the best plan, it's better than nothing."

As far as Dawnstar is concerned, Turtlepaw has shown that she's working hard to serve ShadowClan. "You're ideas and plans will get better as you grow older and learn with age. Don't let one folly eat you. Now then, why don't you go find your mentor? Focus on your training, you'll be even more help to the clan once you get your warrior name."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull dipped her head at Dawnstar's annoyed hiss, her ears pinned slightly back in fear. Was it her fault her apprentice was like this? Was she too hard? 'Oh Starclan, don't add me to her pelt collection.'

Stagskull glanced up as Dawnstar spoke, holding in a sigh of relief as Dawnstar spoke about Shadepaw. "I will inform you right away if I see any other apprentices or mentors slacking. She promised and bowed her head to Dawnstar. "May I leave? Stagskull asked, keeping her tone polite and respectful.

@Undertaker

Dawnstar raised one huge paw a made a shooing gesture, allowing Stagskull to depart. The molly showed a bit of promise, perhaps she'll inform Hawkbite that she may have found him another enforcer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Fogkit
shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 6 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Undertaker [Dawnstar]

Fogkit nearly crumbles under the leader’s heavy presence as he sees her yawning maw filled with teeth sharper than the kit though possible. Bad idea bad idea bad idea. Why’d he even come in here? What is he doing? The kit’s paws shake under him. ‘Wait. I remember.

For a moment, Fogkit freezes. Completely. His dull blue eyes stare right at the wall just beyond Dawnstar. ‘Get yourself together,’ the kit scolds himself. ‘Just like I practiced. Don’t think about it. Stop. Thinking.

Why did you give me another moon to ‘think it over’?” Fogkit says, his face oddly blank. As soon as the last word leaves his jaw he clamps it shut. She probably had a good reason- right?

Or maybe she’s just like the rest of them. Not believing he’s anything but a lost kit, mewling for mercy and pity. No. No, he has scars now. More scars than any kit his age. More like a warrior. Yet he knows no one sees him that way. All they see is a white, pure, innocent kit. Stars, how he has begun to hate his pelt.

I know I want to stay. Do you not-” The last word dies in his throat, but rhicochets around his skull as a painful echo. Do you not trust me?

(sorry for late reply, depressions been kickin my butt)

Oops, it looked like she had frightened the kit without even trying. She rarely found a clan kit that trembled in front of her these days. She watched and quietly waited as Fogkit's gathered himself. He lost himself quite a lot in his head, she hoped he wasn't this absentminded as he grew, at least not if he was staying in ShadowClan. He'd get himself killed in no time.

"Hmm?" She hummed low in the back of her throat at the question. She found the question strange until he added the last sentence. It wasn't hard to guess what going through his head.

"I gave you a moon to think it over because I wanted you to experience ShadowClan and the cats within without hiding in the medicine den. That and you seemed genuinely conflicted about leaving your family behind in RiverClan. Figured giving you a moon would let you work out whether your homesickness would get the better of you or not. Not to mention I figured you'd be somewhat conflicted learning that RiverClan didn't abandon you. But as I've not heard you ask about your kin or the cats in RiverClan, I'm guessing you've worked it out." Dawnstar explained with a tilt of her head.

"So as you can see it's not because I don't trust you or don't want you, just want to make sure this is what you want. You're also about ready for your apprentice ceremony, RiverClan can't call you a dumb, innocent, kit who can't think for himself any longer." He'll be able to hold his head high and speak for himself as an apprentice. If he had plans to remain in ShadowClan and remain in Dawnstar's family then he'd need to mature a bit faster. Meek, weak, indecisive cats wouldn't last long under her rule.

[You're good, take care of yourself!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

It had been a depressing outing. Silverlark knew that he and the medicine cat had lost at some point that spark they'd had between them. That familial bond that he still wished they could go back to. Her words during the patrol had made it clear that she did not feel the same way, though. That he should think upon his family and his family only. How they were gone, but at least they would have been proud of him. Stars... it had been like claws had been repeatedly raked over his heart.

There had been positives for the patrol, of course. They had gotten super important herbs for ShadowClan. Mmmhmm. Gotten Mosster a good look at Mossy Outlook too, which was good. Bu! But. The most important part? That he was saving for Dawnstar. Because! Because. He had used his thinky thinky muscles. Had been smart this time, heh heh. And while out on patrol? He kept his ears open. His nose flared. Because look... Those lynx? If he had to take a hit and sacrifice himself so that the medicine cats could get away? He would have done so, so he had to be alert, yeah? But turns out? Turns out there was good news instead. Victory!

It was almost enough to make the rest of the sour patrol more palatable. Almost... But Silverlark wasn't one to let things like that hold him down. Nope. Instead, he padded towards the leader's den, calling out to the leader, not wanting to barge in on her unless it was dire... and these news? Opposite of dire, mmmhmm.

"Dawnstar! It's Silverlark, yeah? Gots somes interesting to report," the tom chirped, rounded ears perked up as he waited.

@Undertaker [Dawnstar]

Dawnstar's tattered ears swung towards the opening of her den as she heard Silverlark's voice. One of her more useful Enforcers. Honestly, these past few days she's been dealing with more and more incompetent warriors, she was glad that a few still managed to stand above the average and fools. "Come on in, Silverlark." Dawnstar meowed, sitting up in her nest while she gave her pelt a good grooming.

It was getting time to clean out her den, the weather was warming up day by day. Perhaps she'll make her grandkids help, stars know she had more than enough to make a small army by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
NightWolf had always wanted to speak to the leader to gain wisdom and strength from her but now that he has to report Poppypaws incident to her, he feels reluctant, they have never spoken one and one and now that he has to, its to express his own failure

"Dawnstar? This is NightWolf.. may I have a moment?" he calls into her den, he knows how strict Dawnstar is, she will probably take his hide for this.. but he is her warrior, whatever rebukes she would have for him he will accept. May Starclan give him strength

@Undertaker

She was used to getting repeated visitors to her den, the voice that called out her name was a newer one. Cats, unless they were kits, often only came to report trouble. So she couldn't help but wonder what trouble Nightwolf had gotten up to. It couldn't be any worse than what she was dealing with now.

"Enter." The scarred feline replied glaring at the opening. Dawnstar waited until Nightwolf had entered before speaking again. "What is it?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:14 PM
Doctor,Who?

My Mood: Queenly

The stench of blood proceeded Sharpfrost as she pranced into camp, her trophies of her crusade hanging from her jaws. She strolled over to her glorious leader's den before plopping her catches down and calling out. "Oh Great Dawnstar!~ I've got gifts for you!~" She said in a sing-songy voice, hoping her glorious leader was in a happy mood, as bothering her while angry might get Sharpfrost a narly facial scar, though now that she thought about it, She would be quite honored to sport the physical evidence of her leader's greatness on her.

(Yeah, she's totally not infatuated with Dawn's power or anything....

Also about her "Gifts", she got them when cats were still allowed to cross into thunder territory, so would you be ok with her not getting into trouble rn?)
@Undertaker

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old February 28th, 2024, 01:32 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolf entered and bowed his head to her, I'm here to report on Poppypaw, we had an incident today that I hope does not escalate, I took Poppypaw out today to the whispering wetlands border by windclan, all was good at first, until we reached the border, Poppypaw panicked at all the new scents but upon learning that windclan cat scents are normal atvthe border, her panic turned into excitement... and recklessness, she jumped over the border into windclan territory, even as i pinned her down and ordered her back, she squirmed away from me and continued to enter windclan territory

It was then that a hawk took hold of her, she struggled against its talons as it carried her and it ended up dropping her from a pretty good height, I drove the hawk away and Poppypaw is now in the medicine cats den, I have yet to know how she is doing, there is no doubt that she was bleeding on windclans side of the border, it seems we werent seen at the time since we were not confronted, that is my report," he says steadily

@Undertaker

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 28th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

As the apprentice appeared disheartened at the fact that she hadn't thought the plan through a bit more, Dawnstar sighed. "Relax, furball. The fact that you even bothered thinking about how to deal with lynxes is the makings of a true warrior. You're the only apprentice who's bothered even trying to come up with something. Even if it's not the best plan, it's better than nothing."

As far as Dawnstar is concerned, Turtlepaw has shown that she's working hard to serve ShadowClan. "You're ideas and plans will get better as you grow older and learn with age. Don't let one folly eat you. Now then, why don't you go find your mentor? Focus on your training, you'll be even more help to the clan once you get your warrior name."

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The pure happiness and well less shock of her leader saying she’s in the makings of being a TRUE warrior, it honestly made her tear up. The molly wanted to hug her, but out of respect and not wanting to upset Dawnstar all she could do was cry as she smiled and knead the dirt. As Turtlepaw sniffled while listening to every word Dawnstar said, she dipped her head as she spoke, “yes ma’am…thank you, truly…” her voice was shaky but she was happy.

With hopefully all that out the way she dipped her head once again as a final goodbye, leaving to find her mentor.

(Quick OOC moment but I just love the way Dawnstar is! Her personality and the overall way you write her it’s just )
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark's steps were quiet but burdened as she made her way to the entrance of Dawnstar's den, the pelt of the fox that'd murdered Thrushfeather spread over her back, balanced enough to not fall off. "Dawnstar?" The leader's name was the only warning Lostspark gave before she stepped forward, into the den's darkness, and angled her body to the side, tilting so the fox pelt would slide to the floor. It was a smaller fox, thankfully, which was the only reason Lostspark had been able to carry it on her own, but eh. "It was heavy." She offered, lifting her head to blink at her mother. "A thank you gift, for Bleedingkit. But also -- Thrushfeather is dead. I found her already dead in the territory, this fox was... attempting to eat her, I'm afraid. I told Mossfreckle and Mistlewhisker to bury her. Lynxshade and Pebbleshell are getting rid of the fox remains."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 1st, 2024, 12:13 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
He stifled a chuckle. The insults came as no surprise, he was used to such colorful words. Over the years he had learned to take a slew of hurtful things and let them slide harmlessly off his shoulders, and this was no different.
While the words didn't break his bones, he felt impatience creep along his spine. Of course she thought that way about the humans. He didn't expect her to understand. He would've died on the way back to camp, and even if by some miracale he made it back, the medicine cats and their dried leaves wouldn't of saved him. Nothing could, the humans were his only choice. But seeing as this was a lose lose situation, he was probably better off dead.

What came next wasn't anything shocking either. It was actually expected. Squinting a bit, he didn't understand why he needed time to decide. If she didn't want him now, then why would he even stick around just to be replaced? Easy pass honestly. " You don't want me as deputy, so why would I remain? The only reason why I would stay is to try and right my wrongs and redeem myself." even if he wanted to do that, Dawnstar still wouldn't care. So why try? " I have a feeling my help wouldn't please you either way, and if that's the case, then I'll return to regular duties. " shrugging his shoulders, he gave a brief sigh. " Shadowclan's my home, and you know what's best. Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Dollface. Thank you for actually giving me a purpose. It means nothing to you, but it meant the world to me. I'll be looking forward to continuing to serve Shadowclan as a warrior. That is if you even will have me." his apologies meant nothing, and he fully expected her to snap something foul back at him. He was fine with that. He deserved it.

He wasn't upset, Vulturefang knew this was for the best. He'd still be here serving Shadowclan in a different way. And to add to that, maybe he would finally be able to help his kids grow up. Who knows? This would all plan out the way it needed to be.

@Undertaker
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...