Old November 4th, 2023, 07:06 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Before Briarpaw could literally attack Hawksun, Birdpaw ducked into the situation the moment she saw a poor excuse for a warrior snarling at her sister. Today was her special meeting, but she couldn't stand by and let Blue be spoke to like this. Shooting Bri a look, nodding for the ginger tabby to distance herself, Birdpaw padded over to stand by her sisters side, frowning slightly at the name calling. Deciding to not add fuel to the fire, she waited for the aggressive warrior to stomp off before turning to Blue and aiming to nuzzle her be loved sister. "You okay?" She whispered, attempting to rest her tail on her sister's back in a comforting manner.
Summerpaw paused licking Springpaw's pelt and said. "Brairpaw, Birdpaw, Blueberrypaw. I apologize greatly to you all for my mentors actions, I may get punished for saying sorry for him but if he won't say it then who will. We all have our own beliefs and I personally agree with yours. I'm sorry" He said, his tone was serious and kind as he turned back to Springpaw, cleaning the dirt from her ears once more.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 5th, 2023, 07:44 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Charredpaw ran over to Pricklestep. "I am so excited! I can't wait to start my training!"

He smiled and gave a reassuring nudge to the new apprentice. "I bet you are!" purring he meowed "Your going to be an amazing warrior!"
Old November 5th, 2023, 07:47 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
He smiled and gave a reassuring nudge to the new apprentice. "I bet you are!" purring he meowed "Your going to be an amazing warrior!"
Frostpaw ran over to charredpaw happily.
"We're gonna be training together, charredpaw. Sootpelt is my mentor, too." He meowed.
"Maybe sootpelt will let us practice our combat skills together if we keep our claws sheathed.
Old November 5th, 2023, 07:52 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Frostpaw ran over to charredpaw happily.
"We're gonna be training together, charredpaw. Sootpelt is my mentor, too." He meowed.
"Maybe sootpelt will let us practice our combat skills together if we keep our claws sheathed.
Pricklestep smiled "I can always ask your mentor if I could take you too out together!"
Old November 5th, 2023, 08:31 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Pricklestep smiled "I can always ask your mentor if I could take you too out together!"
Charredpaw and Frostpaw both nodded.
Old November 5th, 2023, 04:49 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Birdpaw stepped up and gave her confirmation and Larkwing smiled. This was her first time preforming a warrior ceremony... hopefully not her last. How did the ritual go again? "Then I, Larkwing, leader of RiverClan," she decided not to use the name Larkstar, as it didn't feel right and she did not think it one to be used freely in this situation, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained long and hard to understand the ways of our code. Birdpaw," green eyes found Birdpaw's, "do you promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend RiverClan even if it may cost you your life?"

Old November 5th, 2023, 04:55 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Summerpaw waited beside Springpaw

(Opem)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 5th, 2023, 05:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang watched*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old November 5th, 2023, 05:23 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadkit listened. So Birdpaw was becoming an warrior. Whatever. Yes, she was quite old to be just becoming a warrior but she didn't care. Why would she? It had nothing to do with her. She would pretend to care thought in order to fit in with those weaklings so she could become leader one day.

Rabbitkit and Blossomkit listened. Wasn't Birdpaw really super old to have not been a warrior for a really super extra long time? Like since before they were even born? It wasn't like the adult cats would tell them anythinbg if they asked cause the adult cats will really super extra duper boring and would say that it was none of their business. BOO! They guessed that they should just listen.

Deerkit listened. Wasn't Birdpaw like around Larkstar's age, maybe a bit older? Yes, Larkstar was young for a leader, but Birdpaw should still have been a warrior for a while. Whatever, it wasn't her business. She didn't need to know. Maybe it would be her business one day but at the moment it was not. She should just listen.

Wishkit listened. Wasn't Birdpaw an older apprentice who should have been a warrior for a while? She wondered why Birdpaw was just becoming a warrior. Whatever. It was not her business why Birdpaw was just becoming a warrior today despite the fact the 4 moon old was pretty sure that Birdpaw was over 20 moons old. She was older than a few of the youngest warriors and she thought that she was around Larkstar's age, perhaps a bit older. Larkstar was a bit young to be a leader wasn't she? Wishkit was sure that Larkstar would do a good job thought! Just because Larkstar was young didn't mean she couldn't be a good leader! After all Gingersar must have had a reason for choosing her to be deputy.

Sparrowkit listened. She heard that Birdpaw was finally becoming a warrior. Should she have done that before her and her sibbies were born cause Birdpaw was really super duper extra old to be an apprentice. She was like Larkstar age. Maybe even a few moons older! Yes, Larkstar was young for a leader but Birdpaw was still old to only be becoming an warrior. She should probably listen to the meeting now.

Beekit was busy sniffing everything, especially the grass and feeling the grass.The blind-deaf kit was purring with a smile on her face, Ah this was perfect... It had such a nice mix of smells and feelings... Part of this place didn't feel very nice thought... Part of the not-nice-feeling part also smelled weird... Not a nice weird. A bad weird. It was sharp and hard and sometimes stinky... Well this part felt AND smelled nice and that was all that mattered to the three moon old!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 5th, 2024 at 09:03 PM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 06:04 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post

Hawksun finally lost it and snarled. "They have earned there respect sense before your disrespectful ass was born. They've fought in many battles and wars to defend your mothers and clanmates so you could even be born" Hakwsun was about to go on but then someone stepped in between.

Brightnight said in a calming tone while stepping in between. "All of you this has been more than enough. All apprentices, you will be honored and respected for standing up for yourself, Hawksun shame on you for claiming to be a senior warrior and then fighting with apprentice's." Brightnight meowed, her tone was soft but most confidently did not invite arguments from either party. "I understand that you believe they earn respect, and to be fair every cat has to earn respect to be given, Foxmoon is the oldest cat in the clan, he has fought many wars and battles to defend us as Hawksun said. Hawksun is just being a bit salty because Foxmoon is our brother and were a bit protective of him as hes a bit out of it." Brightnight explained. "Please stop aruging about it and adding, Larkstar has just said she is fine and respect Foxmoon's decision, you would have heard this if you'd stop arguing. Now please go your own ways and don't bring this up again." Her dark brown fur glowing as she winked to the apprentice's and flicked her tail in amusement as Hawksun gave an annoyed snort but didn't argue.

Summerpaw left his mentors side and went to Springpaw's, licking her ears and cleaning the light dirt his mentor has spewed onto her pelt as he stomped off. "Sorry about him" Summerpaw muttered, his eyes sad as he looked into his sisters. "I..i'm also sorry for sorta taking his side. It's just been a long day" He muttered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Birdpaw

Looking up sharply as the leader spoke her name, Birdpaw felt her heart flutter. Her ceremony. Her warrior ceremony.

She had originally thought that she would be getting this ceremony under Kestrelstar, her dear friend. Then her father. Then her father figure and mentor. But they were all dead or gone now, and it inflicted physical pain upon her that they weren't here to see this. Kestrelskies, Flickerpaw, Stormpaw, Blizzardwind, Silvernight, Silversnow, countless other names and faces flashed through her mind and she had to duck her head down, letting out a soft breath to calm herself.

They were all here. It was corny, but they were all here in her heart. She carried them and the memories and lessons they had taught her deep in her heart, and she knew that those who could see her right now were looking down at her. It was finally time. Her time.

Stepping forward, she nodded wordlessly to Larkstar, her voice dying in her throat. At last. She had made it. The ragdoll had doubted it for a while, countless obstacles had threatened to end her walk down this path far too soon, and although it was pathetically late, it was happening now. At long last, the wait had ended.

"I'm ready." She whispered out, although she wanted to scream its about damn time, she knew that that would be misinterpreted. Birdpaw was ready. Ready to move on. Ready to prove herself wrong.

And maybe she was finally going crazy, but she thought she could smell the flurry of familiar scents on the breeze, the scents of lost loved ones. She thought she could feel them. Like she couldn't see the wind, but it was still there. She could see the effects of the wind. She could see the effects of all her loved ones, how they had taken her hand and led her up the stairs of youth, and now she was ready to reach the next stage. Yes. She was ready. They were ready.

[ @FrostyGalaxy - ]

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 13 Moons

--

"I wasn't even born in this clan! " BlueberryPaw retaliated but BrightNight stepped in and stopped the whole stars damned argument. Soon after BirdPaw came and put a comforting tail on her back. BlueberryPaw drew in a big ol shaky breath before repsonding with an "I'm fine...." She laid her head on Birdie's shoulder and closed her eyes. She heard SummerPaw apologize but she just simply nodded. After LarkStar had told the group to stop, BlueberryPaw's eyes fluttered open at her sister's name. It was finally time for her sisters ceremony. Her eyes shone with pride for her sister. "Good luck!" She whisper-purred to her sister before she left. BlueberryPaw watched with big happy eyes and made her way to the front.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf