by ollie
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:40 PM

Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:03 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
A Toyger feline was padding through the territory. Something he preferred more to hunting being that he had only just become an apprentice and his mentor hadn't gotten around to basic hunting skills. The young tom's pelt was covered thickly with stripes, giving him his name; Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw was sent out on patrol with an overly bouncy feline he hardly knew, Galepaw. While her happy nature was something different to his life, his more serious, no-nonsense attitude conflicted roughly with her. So far he hadn't said much, just wandered. Of course he'd try to hunt, perhaps fish from the frozen rivers, but he already knew there was little to no chance he'd go back to camp with something. Perhaps that would be better to keep his ego low, however, this only drives his more dark demeanor about boundaries. Tigerpaw was known by a few felines for his blood-thirsty nature. Sure, it may not be towards his own clan, but his outlooks on how to guard Riverclan could concern those who really got to see it. So while Galepaw may be searching for prey, Tigerpaw was scenting for rogues, loners, kittypets, or other clan cats. He was itching to put his few basic combat moves to the test, although that's just who he was. Tigerpaw was always looking for a fight.
@Moonfang
Galepaw stayed next to him, mostly rambling quietly about news and whatnot, though he seemed to not be focused on her so she soon shut up. She looked around, her cheek still burned from the now fading infection caused by a foolish idea to catch a squirrel, though she succeeded. As she sniffed around she had a feeling this tom she was assigned with wasn't sniffing for prey. He was focused on the border. She felt a shiver run down her spine and she straightened herself. "So, Tigerpaw I hear your a fighter.." she said, and smiled. Her sister Petalpaw and her always fought after training, so they were top notch apprentices. But Galepaw was the speed. She was quick on reflexes, agility, and accessing the situation. If they are stronger, wear them out. Her mentor's words rang in her head and she then smiled. "Wanna wrestle?" she asked, jumping in front of him. Her golden hues stared at him and her faint daisy scent rushed by as she quickly wiffed around and stood in front of him, her head low in a playful snarl. Will he back down? she asked herself.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:29 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Galepaw stayed next to him, mostly rambling quietly about news and whatnot, though he seemed to not be focused on her so she soon shut up. She looked around, her cheek still burned from the now fading infection caused by a foolish idea to catch a squirrel, though she succeeded. As she sniffed around she had a feeling this tom she was assigned with wasn't sniffing for prey. He was focused on the border. She felt a shiver run down her spine and she straightened herself. "So, Tigerpaw I hear your a fighter.." she said, and smiled. Her sister Petalpaw and her always fought after training, so they were top notch apprentices. But Galepaw was the speed. She was quick on reflexes, agility, and accessing the situation. If they are stronger, wear them out. Her mentor's words rang in her head and she then smiled. "Wanna wrestle?" she asked, jumping in front of him. Her golden hues stared at him and her faint daisy scent rushed by as she quickly wiffed around and stood in front of him, her head low in a playful snarl. Will he back down? she asked herself.
Tigerpaw stopped dead in his tracks as this she-cat leaped in front of him. His forepaw was lifted and almost pressed to his chest like he was offended by her presence. What kit talk! he remarked mentally to himself as he studied the way she stood. The snarl coming from her merely made his ears pin to his head. Unlike most apprentices, he didn't take lightly to disobeying orders and in fact, he was far from a cat that would just jump right into something that could mean trouble. As he stood for a moment thinking, from Galepaw's positioning, she'd clearly see his fangs. Yes fangs. Tigerpaw's canine teeth were abnormally long and even when his mouth was closed, they were slightly visible. No cat in their right mind would want to face his jaws in any battle. "We were sent on patrol, sweetheart, not to mess about," he spoke. Another thing to note about this feline. He loves giving other pet names, sometimes he does it without thinking but it was all up to the other cat on how they would respond to it. Sometimes it was fairly negative while other times he caused a little flirting or teasing. He loved cats that played along with his cocky ways. As arrogant as he could be, only a few cats could put up with him for more than a few hours.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:50 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Birdsong lashed out and pinned him down "shut up!" He clawed at his shoulders "if you leave silent bird heartbroken, I'll leave you broken everywhere." He hissed
Silentbird shrank down,"He was worthless any way, every time I wanted to talk about us he walked away....." she whispered,".....I don't want you to use me any more swimclaw..." she said her eyes glazed with fear,"The never liked you, you over powered me, you made me do it!" She choked out,"That's why all those kits are dead you abused them!" She screamed
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:01 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:

Tigerpaw stopped dead in his tracks as this she-cat leaped in front of him. His forepaw was lifted and almost pressed to his chest like he was offended by her presence. What kit talk! he remarked mentally to himself as he studied the way she stood. The snarl coming from her merely made his ears pin to his head. Unlike most apprentices, he didn't take lightly to disobeying orders and in fact, he was far from a cat that would just jump right into something that could mean trouble. As he stood for a moment thinking, from Galepaw's positioning, she'd clearly see his fangs. Yes fangs. Tigerpaw's canine teeth were abnormally long and even when his mouth was closed, they were slightly visible. No cat in their right mind would want to face his jaws in any battle. "We were sent on patrol, sweetheart, not to mess about," he spoke. Another thing to note about this feline. He loves giving other pet names, sometimes he does it without thinking but it was all up to the other cat on how they would respond to it. Sometimes it was fairly negative while other times he caused a little flirting or teasing. He loved cats that played along with his cocky ways. As arrogant as he could be, only a few cats could put up with him for more than a few hours.
"Sweetheart?" Galepaw rose her head staring at him. "Well then someone is sure of himself..." she mumbled, rolling her eyes. "Last I checked, I was on patrol with a fellow apprentice, not sour puss elder." she growled. she saw something iin his eyes. Arrogance, cockiness, what a fool. "Hey what is up with you, huh? Why won't you ever be fun? Or do you even know what fun is! Listen, sweetheart if you want to be a mean grouch fine, but on that note let's get this patrol done first." She growled. She mocked him and she had a hint of tease in her voice. Gale was mostly loved in the clan for her patience but somehow he wiped that away in seconds. Her golden hues were fixed on him, her daisy crown adding to the molly's beauty. She tried to access the situation, and as she noted his claws and teeth, she had a strategy on how to take him down. If he would actually join in on her playfulness. Not severely likely however she would try.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:31 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Silentbird shrank down,"He was worthless any way, every time I wanted to talk about us he walked away....." she whispered,".....I don't want you to use me any more swimclaw..." she said her eyes glazed with fear,"The never liked you, you over powered me, you made me do it!" She choked out,"That's why all those kits are dead you abused them!" She screamed
Birdsong swiped at his eye and jumped off "come on silent bird, wanna go hang out somewhere?" He flicked his tail and smiled like nothing happened
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:39 AM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Birdsong swiped at his eye and jumped off "come on silent bird, wanna go hang out somewhere?" He flicked his tail and smiled like nothing happened
Silentbird looked at the water,"How about a swim!" She mewed snuggling into his chest,"How dare you!" Swimclaw shouted prying her away from Birdsong,"Your mine not his!' He shouted entwining his tail tightly around hers,"Let go of me!" She shouted clawing his ear, he backed away,"He will dump you just like I did!" Swimclaw shouted slicing at Silentbird cutting her cheek
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:41 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
Silentbird looked at the water,"How about a swim!" She mewed snuggling into his chest,"How dare you!" Swimclaw shouted prying her away from Birdsong,"Your mine not his!' He shouted entwining his tail tightly around hers,"Let go of me!" She shouted clawing his ear, he backed away,"He will dump you just like I did!" Swimclaw shouted slicing at Silentbird cutting her cheek
Birdsong licked her cheek cleaning the wound and ignored him. He brought her to the river and mewed "so you wanna swim?" He smiled and purred
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:59 AM
Your dream come true

Quote:
Birdsong licked her cheek cleaning the wound and ignored him. He brought her to the river and mewed "so you wanna swim?" He smiled and purred
She leaped in the water and paddled to a place where she could stand,"I love this!" She said
Old February 23rd, 2017, 12:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Lotusheart followed quietly behind, studying which parts of the territory they were headed through and where this place was despite him not telling. Perhaps she'd be able to find it herself later? His green hues kept wandering the territory until suddenly Jasperpelt slipped through a hole in a few dead bushes. During green-leaf it'd be impossible for her to squeeze through, but since the bushes were dead and she was a bit thinner than normal thanks to leaf-bare she simply shrugged. "I can probably squeeze through," she replied, crouching down and pushing her head through. Her whisker scraped each side, her body could fit through then. As the larger she-cat made her way through she could feel little thorns and twigs pressing into her thick pelt, she was thankful for her pelt in that moment. Finally Lotusheart emerged onto the other side and gave her thick gray tabby pelt a good shake. Twigs and dead leaves sprinkled onto the ground and she gave a little giggle of amusement before looking towards Jasperpelt once more. She was ready to move on and see this place now. She wondered how long he'd be wanting to stay out for.
Jasperpelt glanced up at the sky around him, before returning his lantern-like gaze to the hole in the bushes. A flicker of worry crossed his features as he heard the sound of branches cracking, but he chose to ignore it. He would help her if she needed it- if she asked for it. She's not helpless. She doesn't need me, not really, he thought with a slight shrug. He bit back a laugh as the she cat came out of the small hole, twigs and leaves caught in her pelt. Do not laugh. He told himself sternly, although his yellow hues hinted that he just might. The tom cleared his throat, glancing in the direction that they were headed and padding onwards, the tip of his tail twitching as they did so. Pretty soon they came to the edge of the river- but it wasn't the river as most normally saw it. Here, the river seemed to have calmed and was less wild, moving slower. Sunlight sparkled on the water, making it look as though there were diamonds hidden beneath the surface. Near the edges were willow trees...stronger then most, and their moss reached down almost to the surface of the river. Drops of dew and water that must have come from fish jumping out and splashing the moss glistened in it. Vines stretched along the ground, thorns on them although there had once been large red flowers blooming from them, brightening up the area considerably. "So this is- this is it. My, uh...my favorite spot." The tom lowered his head. He had found this spot as an apprentice, although granted, it had been much easier to squeeze through then. It had changed a little- there had used to be white flowers somewhere around here, but he supposed they had been killed by the cold weather, as the red ones had. Jasperpelt looked up at the sky- here, it seemed to stretch on forever. "We don't have to stay here, uh, long...let me know when you're, um, ready to go." The tom mewed, lowering his head again. If he were being honest, he was a little embarrassed. She was the first cat he had taken here, so he wasn't quite used to someone else with him, watching him while he was here. Up until now, it had been his spot away from others' eyes.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Moonfang
Tigerpaw only chuckled at her remarks and pushed past her and continued walking. "And last I checked, I wasn't on patrol with a kit," he growled back, rolling his green hues. Tigerpaw continued walking, not caring whether she decided to follow him or not. "There are times for fun, but this is not a time for your nonsense," he replied, flicking his tail behind him. Tigerpaw merely shook his head, murmuring under his breath. Why was I put with her? Tigerpaw's parted his jaws slightly, starting to scent the air again to check for any scents other than theirs or something that seemed off.

@Lonestar23
Lotusheart was aware of the amusement her friend found in seeing her and gave him a playful glare, her whiskers twitching. Next, the she-cat began to follow him again, looking around at all the new scenery. She'd never seen this part of the territory and wondered how he had found it. As the new river came into few, she felt a little excited at first, taking a nice look around. The place was truly captivating, however she wondered how it would've looked in the warmer season, when everything was in bloom. As she padded up to the edge, she sat down and looked into the freezing water, her green hues were soon moving to look toward Jasperpelt as he spoke. "I can see why," she commented. The place was secluded, so he probably felt safe and it was quiet, not even a fox scent tainted the place. Her fluffy tail wrapped around her delicate paws as she looked towards the river again. Sure, she'd like to get going soon, but this new place triggered the adventurous part of her personality. Now, she wouldn't do anything that would put her at risk for never seeing her kits again, but she'd like to see more of this place. She was sure where the border was now or if they had already crossed it and were somewhere just outside the territory now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL