Today 08:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2019, 06:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Runningbrook slipped behind the other RiverClan cats into the gathering, his posture relaxed. He searched the throngs of cats for Onionshell, his SkyClan mate. Frowning a bit, he gave up after a moment and shrugged. Maybe he would run into her later. Suddenly, he faintly heard over the loud chatter a she-cat's voice yowl his name, and his ears immediately perked up. Onionshell! he smoothly ran through the crowds, his eyes desperately searching for her. He suddenly noticed her a few feet away, a paniced look in her eyes . He pushed through the cats to get to her, ignoring the annoyed "Heys!" and "Watch it's!" before he reached her, gently wrapping his tail around her in a comforting manner. He licked her between the ears a few times. "Don't worry, I'm here! I'm here!" he breathed a sigh of relief that he had found her, and he gently led her away to a sandy area underneath some rocks where they could have privacy. He gazed at her anxiously with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?," he asked, gently stroking her back with his tail.
( I love these two ^-^ I hope we can keep this ship up and running )
she skidded to a halt once she saw him but was in the middle of hyperventilating.....she's never been this worried for another cat before....she honestly didn't like having to . She began to calm down once they were at the Sandy area only for her to bury her face in the toms fur "i....I'm fine...just, what if you got caught ? What if you were exiled ?.....i...." she meowed . Her voice shaking just a tad . She cleared her throat and allowed the presence of the other to soothe her worries and fears "I was in a patrol with Grousestar and yarrowpounce and the others .....I saw three dogs...I didn't know if I was gonna make it out a live (and since I didn't finish it..let's say she did what she could ) . I tried to keep my head. I didn't want that day to be my last...." she added, she couldn't help herself, by now she trusted him enough to share this info ...she just hoped she wouldn't have to pay the price for it . "but please keep this information to yourself only ok? I trust you enough , don't break that trust....please..." she whispered before seeming to finally calm down .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 10th, 2019, 01:28 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Bunnypaw happily bounced after her clan as they headed to the gathering. A gathering was always such a wondrous time to meet new friends and live under a peaceful sky, despite the tensions that all the clans garnered towards each other. The she cat, at first, found herself sitting obediently, listening to what the leaders had to say, but Bunnypaw was active and couldn't really sit just to listen when all she wanted to do was move around, so while she was squashed between warriors and apprentices, she managed to slink out with her small stature to wiggle through the crowd until she could see more of the other clans. Her eyes glazed over what smelled like Thunderclan, then Skyclan, and then the familiarity of Riverclan, along with Shadowclan.

She glanced back at her clan, wondering if it was right to sneak through the throng of cats, but her thoughts wasn't the fact that she was doing anything wrong. As of late, her father had been everywhere she landed her eyes, sometimes accidentally scaring her because she didn't know he was right there. Bunnypaw was actually appreciative that her father was starting to remember her existence since back then, she couldn't find him anywhere when she needed him the most. Bunnypaw didn't want to think that possibly her every move was being watched, so while she was paying attention to what was going on behind her, she continued to paw forward, but didn't note where she was going. She collided into another cat's chest, the aroma of fish entered her nostrils, causing them to flare and cringe at the smell, immediately jumping back, her short fur standing rigid.

''I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry -- !'' She wiggled her nose, similar to how a bunny would as she looked up at the tom. He should had looked familiar to her, but since Bunnypaw had short term memory, she didn't recall who he was. ''I wasn't looking where I was going. I might be going delusional, but I do believe eyes are stalking me,'' She murmured lowly, tilting her head each side just to catch what might be behind her before she looked back at her company. ''Just need a lil bit of privacy, hope ya don't mind! You're big enough to be hidin me, don't cha think?'' She slithered around until she was at his other side, indeed she was small enough and he was almost like a good enough wall that would block her appearance from the watchful gaze of her clan. ''I know, I know, this may look weird, but it's totally not! Just one friend helpin out another, right? Oh, I'm Bunnypaw, by the way.'' She snickered, wrapping her tail around her paws with a softened giggle.

@Arie
Hurricanepaw was shocked when someone collided with him - usually the grey tom was the one colliding with others, not others colliding with him - but saw quickly that this was the other apprentice that he had met last gathering. At her fast paced speed he just stared at her, he wasn't used to everything going so fast and the fact that she was speaking into his completely shredded ear - it was honestly a compliment to call it an ear at this point - didn't help. He did have over sensitive hearing but that didn't mean that he could hear everything, no it was rather an annoyance, being unable to focus exactly on what Bunnypaw was saying to him.

When he heard that she was hiding from someone, his curiosity got the better of him and curling his tail around her - to protect her from the glances of her clanmates apparently and to keep others from hearing their conversation - he whispered, "Who is 'stalking' you?" He was interested, it wasn't every day that you heard someone getting stalked by their own clanmate. It intrigued the grey apprentice and he wondered why. Like he could see why Troutleap would wanna pay attention to his every step at the gathering but she wasn't here with him and he assumed that Bunnypaw's mentor wasn't with her either because otherwise the cream colored apprentice wouldn't had run into him.

He looked around - because somehow he'd gotten stuck just in front of where the Windclan cats had decided to assemble. It could literally be any of them, but looking towards where a small group of warriors had gathered the somehow managed to catch the gaze of a silvery spotted tom. He was looking directly at Hurricane, wait no, he was looking directly at Bunnypaw. Turning his head to the molly he asked in a whisper, "Is that him? I think I've seen him before but don't think so, who is he? He looks really uncomfortable around all the others, is he new?" The apprentice bubbled and stopped himself. "Sorry. I like to talk."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 10th, 2019, 02:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
"Thats a very nice name. So how are you?" She said, and smiled at the other molly. Raining hadnt seen this molly at gatherings before, but she hadn't gone to a gathering for a while, so she was a little behind.
The expecting queen sat down and made herself comfortable. "Thanks. Everythings a good, expect for the treat a few of our clans have went through.", she meowed, refering to the dogs that have run loose.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 12th, 2019, 06:45 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{Sure thing ahaha. - Would recommend finding some old Breezy posts - I do have a word document, cause he's an interesting character to say the least ahah}

The silver spotted tom who had been busy watching a certain cream colored apprentice looked up as something - or rather someone - bumped into him and at the angry snarl he had to reign in a shorter temper that old Breezefeather actually hadn't processed. No, old Breezefeather had been patient... But with the loss and gain of his sanity he had managed to loose something, maybe that had gone with his mate when she left him... He hated it but he kept coming back to these thoughts... he thought they would go away but he assumed now, that they would always haunt him, always be with him as memories and curses. Finally answering the senior warrior Breezefeather said pointedly and bluntly, "Yeah you're obviously both blind and deaf and unable to scent anything cause you bumped into me, not the other way around."

He watched as the other tom sat down, Wolfeye from Shadowclan apparently. "Breezefeather," he said curtly, having lost his interest in chatting already. It was proving harder than anything else to be told, the fact that he had to gather his sanity in small bits and actually formulate those into words that wouldn't sound rude or like the other was talking to a wounded animal. Yet he wasn't blind, he should be happy for that. He knew of a blind cat in Windclan - one who actually rather recently had lost their eye sight - Eaglesoul. Breezefeather hadn't seen the young tom in a while and hoped him all the best. Yet focusing on the matter of hand - which was this large grey tom he sighed. "You're tense. What's the matter?" He didn't wanna beat around the bush, better get to the problem hard and fast, unlike what he had done by running from it forever.

-
-
-

Doepaw, the small grey/brownish tabby, was shocked when she heard the voice so near herself and the young apprentice jumped up with a shook, her fur standing on edge and she turned around rapidly in a circle in a mess of a panic. She was aware that this was her own fault but she had never been to a gathering and her own mentor rendered useless at the paws of the dogs made this harder on her and with her anxiety problems she obviously struggled but she finally stopped and scented the air and it was an off scent, something she wasn't used to. Was it possibly, was it Shadowclan? That had to be it. She sat down again, trying to play it cool but she could feel herself shaking all the way down to her whiskers and she was mildly afraid that she was even making the ground vibrate...

She once again wished for Doeflame's presence. He was the only cat she had actually relaxed around and now she was expected to come out of her stumbling shell and start talking to this stranger? She supposed this was what gatherings was all about, ;earning how to interact with others... What was it the elders had said, something about knowing that they may be your friends tonight but they had to be your enemies tomorrow? Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe. Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe, she chanted into her head. She finally spoke, her voice a stutter filled with nervousness, "Eh, eh... I'm Doepaw. Of Thunderclan. Yes.. Yes.. Thunderclan." She folded her tail over her paws trying to hide the fact that she was so nervous. Remembering that the other cat likely wasn't aware she also blurted, "I'm.. I'm also blind. Like.. Like I can't see you."
((well, Wolfeye is my grumpy old boi. He has a pretty interesting back story, and he's one of my oldest characters. I am glad to be rp'ing him again, but he will do a lot of complaining. Also, his love interest went inactive, so I'm pretty much just saying she died somehow. So I guess Breezefeather and Wolfeye have something in common c: ))

Wolfeye blindly glanced away, but at Breezefeather's words, the senior warrior snapped his head around. "That's what I was saying! You were in my way, so I bumped into you. I said nothing to you about watching where you were going, I had said for you to stay out of my way. Those two phrases have two very different meanings!" he stopped talking , taking a few very deep breathes to calm down. However, at the other tom's question, the blind warrior started ranting again. "It's those dogs, that's what's the matter! I was out in the territory when one of the canines jumped me! Luckily a friend was with me and together we drove it off. But if I'd been alone, it would've destroyed me!" he took another deep breath and seemed to calm down. he wrapped his tail over his paws and his blind gaze was fixated on the ground. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be venting my frustration out on you..." he shifted to get more comfortable; his bones seemed to ache more and more each day. But he still refused to move to the elder's den. He glanced at Breezefeather's general direction and chuckled. "When you get as old as me, you tend to do a lot of complaining." his tail tip flicked. "So, Breezefeather. What do you think about this dog situation, huh? Do you think the Clans are all doomed? That's my mindset, pretty much."

Willowpaw stepped closer to Doepaw, and a gentle smile appeared on her features. "Yeah, I sorta guessed you were visually disabled." she paused beside Doepaw and wrapped her tail over her paws. "Doepaw? That's a beautiful name. I love it. I'm Willowpaw." she sighed. Might as well let it be known. "I... I have an eating disorder. I can't eat solid foods, it'll kill me. My stomach can't digest it. Pretty much everything I eat is chewed to a poultice by my mother. It sounds gross, but it's the only way I can eat." she gazed down at her paws. "I don't have many friends because everyone is too grossed out. I am a very outgoing and friendly, and I have charm, but it's rare when someone who's not my mentor or family talks to me." she shook her head. "It took days of begging before my mentor let me come to the gathering." she glanced at Doepaw. "You don't have to tell me, but were you born blind? I know Wolfeye from my Clan is blind, and I know he wasn't born that way, so I'm just wondering if you were?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 12th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Ah, the gathering. A night of truce for the Clans to gather and bond and catch up with each other. These gatherings usually had the ginger-and-black tom, whom was entering, upbeat and excited, but this time he felt tired and stressed, and he really didn't want to come. He has been busy training his apprentice, Blackberrypaw, and worrying about the dog situation so much that he hadn't had much time for sleep. Letting out a tired huff, Gingerthroat entered the gathering and weaved around the throngs of cats. He certainly wasn't in the best of moods; he just felt like shredding something. The warrior wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, so when he ran into a smaller forme, he growled softly and snapped, "Hey! W-w-watch it!" however, when he glanced up , and all signs of hostility evaporated when he realized who happened to be standing there. A wide smile spread over Gingerthroat's maw at the sight of the cocoa-coloured molly. "O-oh! H-h-hi, Cocoa-h-heart! S-sorry for sn-sna-apping l-like that, I haven't b-been in the best of m-m-moods. Y-you know, with the d-dog situation going on." he sat back on his haunches, he tail waving happily. He tilted his head at her. "O-o-oh, s-silly me, where's my m-manners? How a-are you doing lately? I ha- haven't seen you around c-camp much... Well, m-maybe it's b-be-because I have been sl-sleeping too much," he said this last part jokingly, a purr rumbling through his chest. He was just happy to be talking to his friend again. Even though they shared the same Clan, it had seemed like they hadn't been around each other in a long, long time.

@Fuzzyfeline
{Ment to post this sooner sorry }

The chocolate brown warrior was both glade and not overly thrilled to be at the gathering. She wasn't the best at socializing and after all the tension she wasn't sure how the clans were going to act tonight. No matter how childish she could be didn't like conflict that much it seemed a waste of effort. Cats told her that was her Kittypet roots taking over even though she was raised in RiverClan. That didn't bother her anymore though everyone had their own opinion on things and if she was hurt by that it's just hold her back. It didn't matter what cats said about her or anyone else for that matter. That was how she decided to live.
To waving behind her like a blade of grass gently caught in the wind Cocoaheart made her way to a nice place, not to secluded but it wasn't overly crowed. She just wanted a nice gathering, maybe chatting with some other warriors. Turning to sit down she was bumped into and nearly knocked over. "Wh-" She started yet the tom's voice caught her ears before she could finish. Gingerthroat? The warrior was taken aback she'd never head him snap like that. And at her no less! That hadn't happened before. Is he alright? I might have made him and we haven't gotten to see each other much. Or is he getting picked on again? Whiskers quivering she mused getting way to list in thought. Her head slightly shot up as he began talking again. He explanation made since dogs were stressful, and terrifying. "Oh don't worried, I'm not hurt or anything." She purred fully sitting down. It was good to be talking to him again knowing he wasn't actually upset with her. Why'd that but her so much though? Shacking her head she smiled. "I'd say I'm doing quite well," Cocoa giggled slightly at his statement. "I've been here and there, saved a kit from drowning not to long ago. That silly thing snuck out of camp right after it rained and was crossing a slippery log. " She explained shacking get head. Ear shooting up the molly realizes she was talking to much and the same ears dropped back down. "But how have you been?" Cocoaheart asked tilting her head as she always did asking a question.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 12th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old June 13th, 2019, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post

Linnetpaw heard a she-cat's voice as he looked at Snailpaw, with Linnetpaw's point of view Snailpaw just looked like a normal beautiful she-cat apprentice, "Hi! What's your name? I'm Linnetpaw!" The pale Ginger apprentice mewed to Snailpaw, he smelled her scent, WindClan.
Snailpaw looked at the Thunderclan apprentice with her deformed face. She had no clue what clan he was in, but she knew he wasn't from Windclan. "I'm Snailpaw., she introduced. The apprentice sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "This might sound stupid, but what clan are you from?", Snailpaw asked.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 13th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Snailpaw looked at the Thunderclan apprentice with her deformed face. She had no clue what clan he was in, but she knew he wasn't from Windclan. "I'm Snailpaw., she introduced. The apprentice sat down and curled her tail around her paws. "This might sound stupid, but what clan are you from?", Snailpaw asked.
"Oh I'm from ThunderClan, it doesn't sound stupid at all! It's alright." Linnetpaw purred as he licked his paw.
Old June 14th, 2019, 02:06 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
((well, Wolfeye is my grumpy old boi. He has a pretty interesting back story, and he's one of my oldest characters. I am glad to be rp'ing him again, but he will do a lot of complaining. Also, his love interest went inactive, so I'm pretty much just saying she died somehow. So I guess Breezefeather and Wolfeye have something in common c: ))

Wolfeye blindly glanced away, but at Breezefeather's words, the senior warrior snapped his head around. "That's what I was saying! You were in my way, so I bumped into you. I said nothing to you about watching where you were going, I had said for you to stay out of my way. Those two phrases have two very different meanings!" he stopped talking , taking a few very deep breathes to calm down. However, at the other tom's question, the blind warrior started ranting again. "It's those dogs, that's what's the matter! I was out in the territory when one of the canines jumped me! Luckily a friend was with me and together we drove it off. But if I'd been alone, it would've destroyed me!" he took another deep breath and seemed to calm down. he wrapped his tail over his paws and his blind gaze was fixated on the ground. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be venting my frustration out on you..." he shifted to get more comfortable; his bones seemed to ache more and more each day. But he still refused to move to the elder's den. He glanced at Breezefeather's general direction and chuckled. "When you get as old as me, you tend to do a lot of complaining." his tail tip flicked. "So, Breezefeather. What do you think about this dog situation, huh? Do you think the Clans are all doomed? That's my mindset, pretty much."

Willowpaw stepped closer to Doepaw, and a gentle smile appeared on her features. "Yeah, I sorta guessed you were visually disabled." she paused beside Doepaw and wrapped her tail over her paws. "Doepaw? That's a beautiful name. I love it. I'm Willowpaw." she sighed. Might as well let it be known. "I... I have an eating disorder. I can't eat solid foods, it'll kill me. My stomach can't digest it. Pretty much everything I eat is chewed to a poultice by my mother. It sounds gross, but it's the only way I can eat." she gazed down at her paws. "I don't have many friends because everyone is too grossed out. I am a very outgoing and friendly, and I have charm, but it's rare when someone who's not my mentor or family talks to me." she shook her head. "It took days of begging before my mentor let me come to the gathering." she glanced at Doepaw. "You don't have to tell me, but were you born blind? I know Wolfeye from my Clan is blind, and I know he wasn't born that way, so I'm just wondering if you were?"

Breezefeather listened as well as he could. His attention span wasn't what it used to be and with Bunnypaw running off from the gathering of Windclan cats he was slightly worried. He had lost sight of her, but kept turning his head away from his conversation to see if he could spot her cream coloured fur. He knew he had been an absent parent but now... this nervousness was having him more on edge than the dog problem. Settling better, he still wanted to argue and pointed out, "How was I to know this was 'your way.' I was here. I sat here. No one else was here. You obviously didn't use your senses and therefore bumped into me." Stretching again he could see the elder warrior's apparent discomfort and when he mentioned his frustrations Breezefeather could do nothing to roll his eyes, although the other cat couldn't see him.

"Dog situation doesn't concern me much. We haven't seen any on our moor and hunting's been plentiful." Or so he thought. Breezefeather himself had yet to hunt again, his own strength still returning and returning way too slowly for the silver tom's own preference. If it was up to him he would be out hunting again, but the logical part of his brain knew that he would likely slip up and sprain something if he began hunting already. "More worried about a certain cream coloured apprentice. She's been running off again and I've lost sight of her." This was really what had the silver and black spotted tom on edge. The fact that he couldn't see the apprentice. "Clans? Its only you guys, Thunderclan and Skyclan who's had to deal with the dogs right? I don't really see a point in worrying about something that doesn't concern us. We've always been able to out run the dogs if they do come up on the moor anyway.

Doepaw snorted, the anxiety ridden apprentice slowly getting more and more confident around the other apprentice her age. Maybe that was what she needed? Someone her age to seem just as vulnerable as she did, or even more so. Doepaw didn't have any friends, unless you counted Doeflame, the grouchy warrior who she thought of more as a father or older brother. She did miss his comforting presence but he was right she had to decide to do something on her own, it was her life to live and she still had senses that worked, although not likely to make up for her sight. Yet she still had to push through her anxiety and she knew that challenge would be the hardest to date. Fighting for every spare moment not to be affected by some kind of fear of the unknown of her own mind, of anything truth be told.

At the comment about Willowpaw's own mentor Doepaw shrugged slightly. "My mentor didn't have any say. Doeflame, the one who I want to take over my mentoring when my mentor retires, said that if I didn't go I would never get the confidence to go. So here I am." At the question about her blindness Doepaw tipped her head curiously. Others weren't born blind? She had heard about it of course but it still intrigued her. The fact that others had to learn to live with it instead of just being born with it. She could 'see' otherwise she wouldn't be able to do all that she could, yet her anxiety hindered much of her progress and made it seem like she was absolutely useless. "I've always been blind. I have never ever seen light in my life. Even in my dreams everything is dark. I like it though, I can't imagine how it would be to like actually see. How is it?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 14th, 2019, 03:27 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

The expecting queen sat down and made herself comfortable. "Thanks. Everythings a good, expect for the treat a few of our clans have went through.", she meowed, refering to the dogs that have run loose.
Raining nodded. "Yeah. That would have been nice to not happen." The blueish grey solid sat next to Shimmer. She turned her head downwards, her thoughts immidiatly going to the still unhealed claw marks on her back. The dog had marred her back completely, littering it with large gashes.
Old June 14th, 2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post

"Oh I'm from ThunderClan, it doesn't sound stupid at all! It's alright." Linnetpaw purred as he licked his paw.
Snailpaw let out a smile, "I can't smell anything thats why I asked.", she meowed. Sometimes when she went to gatherings everybody would always make fun of her for not knowing their clan.

Closed Thread