by ollie
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:40 PM

Old December 30th, 2017, 03:31 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowpaw nodded," As long as Fallenstar gives consent I will go, otherwise not." he meowed.
Lightstream stepped towards him. "He will. I know it." She licked the top of his head and stepped back, her grin carrying.
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream stepped towards him. "He will. I know it." She licked the top of his head and stepped back, her grin carrying.
Hollowpaw gave a nod,” Alright then. It will be a break from apprentice duties, as I doubt your lugging any elders along.” He meowed, he’d miss his friends and crushes, but helping his mentor, no temporary mentor is what mattered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:29 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowpaw gave a nod,” Alright then. It will be a break from apprentice duties, as I doubt your lugging any elders along.” He meowed, he’d miss his friends and crushes, but helping his mentor, no temporary mentor is what mattered.
Lightstream almost squealed like a kit. She needed her kits back. How she got herself to leave them, she didn't know. "Thank you Hollowpaw! You won't regret it."
Old December 31st, 2017, 06:45 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit gave her a bright nod "ill try not to! but i might do it accidentally if i slip!" he gulped as he scrambled onto the tabby back in a slight hurry before trying to gain his balance on her shoulders. he soon did though and sat comfortably with a confident look plastered on his face as he looked down at the ground and clung onto silvermask with his paws but tried his best not to claw her at the same time.
"I have faith in you," Silvermask purred. The silver tabby's body swayed left and right as the kit climbed onto her back. She waited until she felt Minnowkit settle down around her shoulders before she began to stand up. The she-cat stood slowly at first, trying to figure out how to balance herself with a kit on her back. After a few heartbeats, she grew comfortable being on her paws with the additional weight. Silvermask slowly took a few steps forward, then turned around and walked in a circle, testing out her abilities. This is doable. She thought. If I can walk slow like this, then I should be fine. The green-eyed tabby tried to cast a glimpse over her shoulder. "Are you ready, Minnowkit?" Silvermask meowed. She could feel the kit tightly gripping the queen's pelt, but she wanted to be sure.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic

Last edited by Thistledawn; December 31st, 2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream almost squealed like a kit. She needed her kits back. How she got herself to leave them, she didn't know. "Thank you Hollowpaw! You won't regret it."
He gave a shrug,” Family should come first anyways.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:01 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Larkeye stretched and raised her head, pale green eyes looking around the clearing that was before her. She was bored. Sitting down,
then laying on her side, she looked around some more. She couldn't seem to keep her eyes open if she didn't swing her cranium from side to side every once in a while.
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:38 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@Inglewood Binks

(Oh my, chive is really stuck on this crow idea huh? ^^- also since he "walked into camp" in the last post, I'll go ahead and post Twig's response here!)

This is going absolutely nowhere! a frustrated Twig thought as he helplessly followed Chivewhisker through the undergrowth, paws sinking into the soft snow that covered the path. "I'm sorry, let me slow down then!" he called after the tom, continuing to trail him so that he wouldn't loose how possibly only chance at finding this Clan. He had traveled this far already - what was another few pawsteps.

As Chivewhisker disappeared into a tight entrance, Twig hesitated. A strong smell of different cats hit him like a wave, and he had a feeling that this was it. The camp. RiverClan's camp. The home of my father... He quickly forgot about the fear and Chivewhisker's weird behavior. Right behind the tom, Twig squeezed himself through the entrance, shutting his eyes as strands of reeds slapped against his face.

"Chivewhisker, wait, is this-" Twig began, but cut himself short as he opened his eyes. After hauling himself through the camp opening, he stood with his jaw open gazing around. It was bigger than he'd imagined. All around, there were cats mingling about. Off to the side were obvious dens, with a group of cats who appeared to be about his age lingering outside one of them. A large stone occupied the far end, with a den situated underneath. "Woah..." he stammered, suddenly not cold anymore as the anticipation from where he was heating him up.
chivewhisker stopped in his path to the fresh kill pile to the sound of his name. he turned around to see the same weird-looking brown stranger that had been standing in front of him before he had entered camp- apparently he should have struck up a conversation rather than ignoring him.
"hello!" he chirped with welcoming round eyes. but upon further investigation, chivewhisker realized that this cat wasn't like what he expected. this feline seemed to know his name, but didn't smell like RiverClan; therefor he couldn't have known his name at all. how odd...
"oh, you mustn't be from here huh?" he meowed before the other cat could. "well then you should see the leader! i'm sure he's around here somewhere," chivewhisker investigated the clearing with his eyes, speaking as he stared unknowingly at the leader's den. rather unsightly of a clan cat to invite an outsider directly into camp without regarding the law to protect his clan. but chivewhisker could be passed as... hardly a warrior at all.
(so, i suppose you can just jump right into twig and fallenstar's interaction; i'll leave you to it. anyways, pm me when we can roleplay twig and chive again!))

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:53 PM
went to another website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Blitzenrain padded into the camp, his calculating gaze scanning the Clan. His calculating gaze fell on Stonefeher, and he padded over. "Hello," he meowed, sitting a respectful distance away. "I'm afraid I've forgotten your name." He dipped his head. "Mine is Stonefeather."
"I am Stonefeather I believe you are Blitzenrain." Stonefeather stood up "would you like to take a run near the river?" she meowed
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:14 PM
went to another website

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Hollowkit looked around the clearing in sorrow and bordeom. (OPEN! Note: If they bond, I may ask you to have them become his mentor)
Stonefeather walked up to Hollowkit and asked softly "Are you okay do you want to play? I have time if you want i won't be going on patrol for a while."
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Out of everything that had happened in the last few moons, there were a few things that stood out to Jasperpelt. For one thing, he was a mentor now - mentoring one of Lotusheart's kits, which made him a mixture of excited and nervous. For another thing, he'd been working on his nervous stutter - it was getting better, now only coming out when he was especially nervous or excited. That was probably his greatest triumph. And lastly, he was starting to feel older. Maybe because Jasperpelt had not trained an apprentice before, it made him feel like he was younger - but the full reality that he was nearly 40 moons old was beginning to weigh on him. Not that it mattered, for him, age wasn't a big deal. Yellow eyes scanned the clearing as Jasperpelt glanced around for someone he knew - perhaps his new apprentice, or maybe Lotusheart. How nice it would be to see his friend again.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.