Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:13 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:06 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:04 AM

Old December 13th, 2020, 02:08 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: StarClan Territory

@Estelle

Pinepaw twitched her tail thoughfully. Yes, no fox could get her, but that meant that her life was over. She was stuck in one moment, in the calm few seconds before the fox showed up. "Well, I believe WindClan beat you on that one. They have tunnels on the territory. And, from what I've heard, RiverClan has some too, called Lionstunnels. Overall the idea is pretty good. Also, my mother is Fawntree, who died shortly after I was born."

Last edited by Shade.; December 13th, 2020 at 02:10 AM.
Old December 13th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
@Estelle

Pinepaw twitched her tail thoughfully. Yes, no fox could get her, but that meant that her life was over. She was stuck in one moment, in the calm few seconds before the fox showed up. "Well, I believe WindClan beat you on that one. They have tunnels on the territory. And, from what I've heard, RiverClan has some too, called Lionstunnels. Overall the idea is pretty good. Also, my mother is Fawntree, who died shortly after I was born."
"well that's unfair.." Goldenkit mumbled, flicking her tail. She had been aware of Lionstunnels - somewhat - as it is what partially gave her the idea when first hearing about tunnels. "Thank you - you're mother's name is pretty! Mine is called Honeybee, I-I'm not sure though how she actually died, we passed at around same time" huh, her mother had never told her, did she? She doubted Her brother knew either. Perhaps she should ask sometime.
Old December 14th, 2020, 02:00 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"well that's unfair.." Goldenkit mumbled, flicking her tail. She had been aware of Lionstunnels - somewhat - as it is what partially gave her the idea when first hearing about tunnels. "Thank you - you're mother's name is pretty! Mine is called Honeybee, I-I'm not sure though how she actually died, we passed at around same time" huh, her mother had never told her, did she? She doubted Her brother knew either. Perhaps she should ask sometime.
Pinepaw calmly walked. So she didn't know. Well, it sounded very likely to be sickness.
"Could it have been an illness? I mean a contagious one seems likely." she said calmly.
Old December 19th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw calmly walked. So she didn't know. Well, it sounded very likely to be sickness.
"Could it have been an illness? I mean a contagious one seems likely." she said calmly.
"I doubt that's the case" Goldenkit shook her head "mom went out one day and never came back - she was found dead from what I gathered. I think that.. She was maybe killed, to be honest. I.. Wouldn't know by who though. And plus, if it had been an sickness others would've been infected too, I think.." It... Wasn't a pleasant thought, but the truth. Her mother hadn't been sick for all she knew, however Goldenkit.. That was a different story.

Last edited by Estelle; December 19th, 2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old December 20th, 2020, 02:19 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"I doubt that's the case" Goldenkit shook her head "mom went out one day and never came back - she was found dead from what I gathered. I think that.. She was maybe killed, to be honest. I.. Wouldn't know by who though. And plus, if it had been an sickness others would've been infected too, I think.." It... Wasn't a pleasant thought, but the truth. Her mother hadn't been sick for all she knew, however Goldenkit.. That was a different story.
Some of Pinepaw's half dead empathy kicked in and she realized that perhaps not everyone was so chill when it came to their death. Perhaps it was better to leave it at that.
"Hey, let's head north. It's quite Rocky there and we might find some caves." she mewed.
Old December 21st, 2020, 05:39 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Some of Pinepaw's half dead empathy kicked in and she realized that perhaps not everyone was so chill when it came to their death. Perhaps it was better to leave it at that.
"Hey, let's head north. It's quite Rocky there and we might find some caves." she mewed.
It was true that Goldenkit still didn't feel to comfortable speaking about her own death- it was because, well.. She felt guilty. But that didn't matter now anymore, did it? The kitten's energy lit up again at the mention of rocky and caves "okay!" she meowed, trotting ahead "common!" she called back to Pinepaw.
Old December 21st, 2020, 06:12 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
It was true that Goldenkit still didn't feel to comfortable speaking about her own death- it was because, well.. She felt guilty. But that didn't matter now anymore, did it? The kitten's energy lit up again at the mention of rocky and caves "okay!" she meowed, trotting ahead "common!" she called back to Pinepaw.
Despite Pinepaw being the one to suggest their direction, Goldenkit had quickly outran her. She tried to keep up, but she didn't have much running experience. Her paws were clumsy and wiry. She loved walks, not runs. She wondered if they'd actually find a cave when they got there.
Old December 21st, 2020, 07:59 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Despite Pinepaw being the one to suggest their direction, Goldenkit had quickly outran her. She tried to keep up, but she didn't have much running experience. Her paws were clumsy and wiry. She loved walks, not runs. She wondered if they'd actually find a cave when they got there.
Goldenkit slowed down to a steady trot next to Pinepaw rather than in front of her, looking up to her new friend "sooooooo... Where are those rocky places exactly?" She'd.. Heard of them, not seen them- it never hurt to ask.
Old December 21st, 2020, 08:27 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldenkit slowed down to a steady trot next to Pinepaw rather than in front of her, looking up to her new friend "sooooooo... Where are those rocky places exactly?" She'd.. Heard of them, not seen them- it never hurt to ask.
Pinepaw perked up her ears and looked around. She spotted some tall, pine-like trees in a cluster, kind of out of place with the windy valleys.
"I believe it's over there." she mewed. She focused her eyes on the area and noticed some sharp, silver peak above the trees. Yes, definately rock.
Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:08 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw perked up her ears and looked around. She spotted some tall, pine-like trees in a cluster, kind of out of place with the windy valleys.
"I believe it's over there." she mewed. She focused her eyes on the area and noticed some sharp, silver peak above the trees. Yes, definately rock.
"I think you're right!" Goldenkit squeaked and bounded ahead once more "Com'on!" she smiled, coming to a sharp stop right before some big rocks. At the sight of them, she was mesmerized - she'd never seen such big rocks before! Not in camp at least "These are huge!" Many of the surrounding ones were much smaller though the big ones had been bound to catch her eye.