Today 05:07 PM

Old January 25th, 2023, 07:53 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqurrelTail View Post
SqurrelTail nodded and headed off into the woods, "Alright, be back soon" SqurrelTail Ran towards the falls
Berryclaw nodded and headed in the opposite direction. He quickly caught the scent of a robin, and found it under a nearby bush. It wasn't hiding very well as it was a dead bush, so he was able to quickly stalk and catch it.

He then started to pursue the scent trail of a rabbit
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 25th, 2023, 07:56 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Mossy Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
ೃ⁀➷ darkpaw || @KN1GHTH4WKS

Darkpaw shook her head. No, she hadn't done hunting training yet. "This is my first lesson," she replied with a flick of her tail. She wondered where they would start, and if she would get to hunt real prey today or not.
"Right, well, thats perfect. Starting with the basics is easy. I want you to drop into your best impression of a hunters crouch. Whatever feels most comfortable for stalking. I will adjust you from there." Hailhawk said, not demonstrating anything, as he wanted the shecats crouch to be fully her interpretation and comfort, as that was the easiest to build off of.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 26th, 2023, 01:26 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Flameheart

It took a bit longer than usual to get to one of the youngest ThunderClan territory locations due to constantly failing to look where she was going and accidentally put more weight on her paws than she should during leaf-bare, but once she and Oriolepaw arrived, the young Keeper managed to take a deep breath and clean her toe beans before speaking, allowing the young apprentice time to adjust to his surroundings and take it all in.

"Welcome to Giant's Rest. Cindersky, who was Cinderstar back then, founded this place with the assistance of some of our other Clanmates. Unfortunately, I cannot remember who exactly went with her. Feel free to take a look around, there's plenty of space to explore."

During leaf-bare, the entirety of Giant's Rest was barren, but if needed, the intertwined trees and the small hollows at the base of said trees was plenty of shelter for a cat should one need it to stay warm.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; January 26th, 2023 at 01:26 PM.
Old January 26th, 2023, 07:06 PM
Who me? Clingy? Nooo :']

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Berryclaw nodded and headed in the opposite direction. He quickly caught the scent of a robin, and found it under a nearby bush. It wasn't hiding very well as it was a dead bush, so he was able to quickly stalk and catch it.

He then started to pursue the scent trail of a rabbit
SqurrelTail found a nest of mice by the falls, and killed four out of five of the mice, "This ought to feed a queen and her kits" she purred. Carefuly lifting her head she caught the scent of a young blackbird.

Never active on Sundays or Wednesdays

If I don't respond in 15 mins then assume i've gone offline

"Great, lets lump all the useless cats together and hope a tree falls on them!."- Jaypaw to BrightHeart and LongTail
Old January 27th, 2023, 01:23 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Oriolepaw watched Quietpaw with curiosity, remaining silent. He had never actually seen another cat hunt before, so this was highly fascinating. The way she stalked the bird was certainly different. It wasn’t like any other stalking technique Oriolepaw had ever seen before. Then again, it wasn’t like he had that much knowledge about the stalks of other cats.

His bushy tail swept quietly along the ground, fluffed out against the cold. The apprentice almost jumped out of his own fur in excitement when Quietpaw successfully pounced! Excitement on behalf of another was not a new feeling for Oriolepaw, but it wasn’t something he’d felt recently.

As Sootfur announced that they’d be going deep into ThunderClan’s territory in search of burrows, Oriolepaw began hopping from paw to paw in excitement. Someone had finally been able to reinvigorate his passion; setting it aflame again like a roaring forest fire. That afternoon, in that moment, Sootfur became imprinted in Oriolepaw’s mind as a hero.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 27th, 2023, 09:38 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqurrelTail View Post
SqurrelTail found a nest of mice by the falls, and killed four out of five of the mice, "This ought to feed a queen and her kits" she purred. Carefuly lifting her head she caught the scent of a young blackbird.
Berryclaw caught the rabbit he was trailing and then unburied his previous catch, before heading back to the meeting spot to wait for Squirreltail
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 27th, 2023, 11:33 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Duskhope stopped and scented the air when they got to the Mossy Den. They turned to Honeybee.
"Well, let's hunt. I'll start over here."
Scenting the air, they caught the scent of a mouse rustling beneath the leaves covering the forest floor. Creeping towards it, Duskhope leaped, but their paws landed on empty air. @lonely.lilyx ((Hope you don't mind me starting this patrol))

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3
Old January 27th, 2023, 11:50 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

**Blackfir & Petalflight**

Taking Petal...Petalflight, to one of the prettier places in Thunderclan territory first had been the most appealing idea to Blackfir. He wanted to show her everything, he wanted her to be a part of his world. She no longer needed to be an inconsequential outsider looking in through his eyes, knowing only what was a part of the stories he'd tell her. Now she could be part of those stories, she could make those stories with him. The mossy den was one of the first places he'd longed to take her to. In the end, however, it felt practical to show her the cave in which Thunderclan trained their apprentices and sparred together to keep their skills sharp. He let his claws unsheathe as they sank into the sand of the cave before turning to look at Petalflight. He smiled, almost not believing she was really here standing in front of him in Thunderclan territory, approved under Sparrowstar and the warrior code. He sighed then meowed, "This is where we train. It's good for battle training because of the soft ground."

Petalflight let her toes spread out then rake in the soft sands as her green eyes moved around the cave. She yawned, sleeping in a stuffed up den with so many other cats was an arrangement that was going to take a lot of getting used to after so many moons sleeping in her own nest, sharing body heat with only Beetle on the cold nights. Beetle had been a sound sleeper, rarely even fidgeting in his sleep. She couldn't say the same about the various sleepers in this clan. Petalflight had never been a deep sleeper, always alert to the dangers around her. Now the greatest danger was the warrior two nests over snoring her awake all night leaving her groggy in the morning. She blinked as her eyes moved back to Blackfir and his explanation of the cave's use to Thunderclan.

"We spend a lot of time making sure we're sharp for the warrior code. We must defend our borders against all intruders, Thrushfur sends out daily patrols to check the borders. It's not too often that a problem arises but that's why we need to keep practicing on our own, so we don't get dull. However, you mustn't kill anybody, not unless you absolute need to for self-defense." He paused. It hadn't occurred to him before that not killing could be difficult for an outsider. Everything seemed to be life or death outside of the clans, but he suddenly felt self-conscious for assuming she wouldn't know the difference between a time to kill and a time to spare another's life. "You wanna spar?"

Petalflight cocked her head, Spar?. Blackfir back tracked quickly, reading her confusion. "We can do some fighting training...er, like practice."

Practice, a friendly fight. Petalflight had been taught some fighting moves by Beetle and learned others by watching Delphic, but all of her practice had come from the various fights Delphic had picked. Practicing outside of that had felt unnecessary and wasted energy. But looking into Blackfir's amber eyes she knew the tom was telling the truth about this being a normal custom. For everything Blackfir had spoken about his beloved Thunderclan Petalflight hadn't assumed it would turn out to be so drab of a lifestyle. She nodded and crouched down, ready to spring. She unsheathed her claws uneasily, made only more unsure by how easily they came out as she faced her friend. It didn't feel right fighting with Blackfir like this. Until Blackfir mirrored her crouch and said, "Claws sheathed, so we don't actually hurt each other, but otherwise you just do basically what you would in a real fight." He took a quick sheathed swipe towards her, fast but short so he wouldn't hit her. Petalflight cocked her head, straightening slightly as the swipe flew past her nose. She let her claws slide back into their sheaths then pounced off the ground, aiming for the warrior.

Blackfir stepped out of Petalflight's way as her pounce came predictable and tentative. He let a paw linger behind though so her could catch her paw. She rolled on the ground as he turned to pounce on top of her but she was back on her paws before he could make his move. He smiled as she dove low. He put his weight back on his hind legs, prepared to dodge her initial low blow and smother her to the ground. But just as she neared him, her paws shoved into the ground, lifting her body upwards. Blackfir's movement rising up left him off-balance as her paws wrapped around his shoulders and the bulk of her shoved into his chest. She was slightly smaller than him but the timing and technique left him helpless. He rolled back but put his hind legs between his belly and hers. As he rolled onto his back, he lifted with his back legs to shove her over his head. Her momentum aided in rolling her over the top of him and onto the sandy ground over his head. Blackfir rolled to his side, lifting quickly but she was already coming at him again. He smiled, letting out a short laugh that was cut off by her impact. This time he leaned forward into the pounce, wrapping his paws around Petalflight and bodying her into the ground, standing over her. He smiled again, breathing heavily, but was caught offguard as her white paw swung up and punched him in the jaw. He backed away, swiping a paw across the sore spot Petalflight had left. He sat down. "You're good." He didn't add "for an outsider" but he realized how implied it came across and he felt the heat flushing through him. He had always had the impression that the lack of formal training left outsiders on a lower fighting level than clan cats but Petalflight was quick and clever and tenacious.

Petalflight slowly relaxed but there was a strange surprise on Blackfir's face and in his tone. She sat back, watching him. He seemed impressed by her but she wasn't entirely sure why. She hadn't beat him, not that there'd been a goal to have a winner or loser. Blackfir had fought very straight forward but she wasn't sued to the one-on-one confrontation, preferring to come at a fight from behind, stealthily, gaining the upper paw by surprise. This exercise could be beneficial after all. But Blackfir ducked his head then rose and turned away. "Come on, I'll show you more of the territory." Petalflight nodded her head and followed after him silently.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old January 27th, 2023, 12:09 PM
Who me? Clingy? Nooo :']

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Berryclaw caught the rabbit he was trailing and then unburied his previous catch, before heading back to the meeting spot to wait for Squirreltail
SqurrelTail missed the blackbird, but accedentally jumped on a squrrel, with a swift bite SqurrelTail killed the squrrel and headed to where she was supposed to meet BerryClaw.

Never active on Sundays or Wednesdays

If I don't respond in 15 mins then assume i've gone offline

"Great, lets lump all the useless cats together and hope a tree falls on them!."- Jaypaw to BrightHeart and LongTail
Old January 27th, 2023, 04:32 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Honeybee nodded, stalking off in a different direction.

Prey seemed to evade her that day, but she managed a small piece of luck by pouncing on a squirrel that had its back turned.

[ @Cinderspirit - my apologies, I forgot about this! Honeybee isn't one of my mains ^^" ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "