Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2019, 08:52 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default July Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.

Last edited by Fawn; July 1st, 2019 at 08:52 PM.
Old July 6th, 2019, 08:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 7th, 2019, 01:39 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open} (My RiverClan Charries)

Truthpaw trotted into the clearing, gazing wide-eyed at Seastones. Her fluffy tail swished and her fur glimmered under the full moon light. Though it was her second Gathering, the apprentice was still eager to be a part of her Clan's group.

~~

Envypaw strutted into Seastones, her chin high and her eyes glimmering. She stood directly under the moonlight as though it were a spotlight. Though she felt nervous, she tried not to let it show. This was her first Gathering, but she wanted to seem experienced to the other Clan apprentices.

~~

Dreampaw bounded into the clearing, just a small distance in front of her mentor Honeybee. Her dark green eyes glimmered with excitement at the prospect of her first Gathering. She seemed small compared to everyone else in her party, though it didn't seem to bother her that she was the freshest apprentice.

~~

Bloodymoth, Littlebud and Betrayalsong all padded into the open space beside the other RiverClan warriors, breaking off to mingle with cats from the other Clans.

{Note, all three warriors mentioned above are my characters.}

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; July 7th, 2019 at 01:42 PM.
Old July 8th, 2019, 10:48 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Truthpaw trotted into the clearing, gazing wide-eyed at Seastones. Her fluffy tail swished and her fur glimmered under the full moon light. Though it was her second Gathering, the apprentice was still eager to be a part of her Clan's group.
Fawnpaw arrived at the gathering among the RiverClan cats, the burn of adrenaline still fueling him, keeping him awake. Unlike last time, he didn't want to be nearly asleep for the entirety of the meeting and had requested a little additional insurance from the medicine cat to preserve his alert state. The 'traveling herbs' Shiverpetal had given him left a bitter tang in his mouth that wasn't soothed by a drink from the river, but it was fading by the time he stepped into the crowd of cats below the Seastones.

Noticing Truthpaw among his clanmates, Fawnpaw offered her a brief smile but faltered in his pace when he remembered that they'd agreed to sit by one another, and he padded over into a cloud of sudden self-consciousness. "Uh, hey," he said, his greeting sheepish. As if to ease the tension he felt, he lamely joked, "I... wouldn't have guessed I'd see you here." But already, he was inwardly berating himself for that because he knew it was a terrible attempt at humor.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:11 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnpaw arrived at the gathering among the RiverClan cats, the burn of adrenaline still fueling him, keeping him awake. Unlike last time, he didn't want to be nearly asleep for the entirety of the meeting and had requested a little additional insurance from the medicine cat to preserve his alert state. The 'traveling herbs' Shiverpetal had given him left a bitter tang in his mouth that wasn't soothed by a drink from the river, but it was fading by the time he stepped into the crowd of cats below the Seastones.

Noticing Truthpaw among his clanmates, Fawnpaw offered her a brief smile but faltered in his pace when he remembered that they'd agreed to sit by one another, and he padded over into a cloud of sudden self-consciousness. "Uh, hey," he said, his greeting sheepish. As if to ease the tension he felt, he lamely joked, "I... wouldn't have guessed I'd see you here." But already, he was inwardly berating himself for that because he knew it was a terrible attempt at humor.
Truthpaw turned, her bright yellow eyes shimmering as she gazed at the tom. "Hey Fawnpaw!" she chirped. At the attempted joke, she purred lightly with amusement. "Even though we said we'd sit together? Yeah, I'd totally ditch you for a boring night in camp," she said with playful sarcasm. With sudden self-consciousness she pinned her ears back and shuffled her paws. Her gaze wandered to the floor. "That is if you still want to sit together. I obviously won't make you."

The she-cat's fluffy tail twitched and she felt her skin beginning to burn with embarrassment beneath her thick fur. She felt herself getting really close to Fawnpaw, and she was wary as ever about messing up her connection with him. Especially after their training session with Thistlestep - she still felt guilty about the injury she'd given the other apprentice.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 9th, 2019, 04:21 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Truthpaw turned, her bright yellow eyes shimmering as she gazed at the tom. "Hey Fawnpaw!" she chirped. At the attempted joke, she purred lightly with amusement. "Even though we said we'd sit together? Yeah, I'd totally ditch you for a boring night in camp," she said with playful sarcasm. With sudden self-consciousness she pinned her ears back and shuffled her paws. Her gaze wandered to the floor. "That is if you still want to sit together. I obviously won't make you."

The she-cat's fluffy tail twitched and she felt her skin beginning to burn with embarrassment beneath her thick fur. She felt herself getting really close to Fawnpaw, and she was wary as ever about messing up her connection with him. Especially after their training session with Thistlestep - she still felt guilty about the injury she'd given the other apprentice.
A smile spread over his muzzle, involuntarily and purely a reaction to the acknowledgment, also glad she was pretty forgiving for his... unfortunate sense of humor. Fawnpaw padded the rest of the distance to her and greeted, "Hey." And that was about the time that he realized he'd already said that. Oh. Oops. "I don't know, from what you said about gatherings it seems like you might actually prefer that..." Fawnpaw replied, wondering if this one would be any less dramatic than the previous. It was tense between RiverClan and ShadowClan. "I might prefer that," he admitted, then said, "not.. I mean, it'd be fine with you. I just wish I could be apart from myself sometimes, y'know?" His thoughts often teetered on the edge of intrusive in their frequency and nonstop nature. "But yeah, I still want to sit together, if that's okay. I should probably be the one making sure that you want to sit by me, to be honest."

Old July 9th, 2019, 03:52 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

A smile spread over his muzzle, involuntarily and purely a reaction to the acknowledgment, also glad she was pretty forgiving for his... unfortunate sense of humor. Fawnpaw padded the rest of the distance to her and greeted, "Hey." And that was about the time that he realized he'd already said that. Oh. Oops. "I don't know, from what you said about gatherings it seems like you might actually prefer that..." Fawnpaw replied, wondering if this one would be any less dramatic than the previous. It was tense between RiverClan and ShadowClan. "I might prefer that," he admitted, then said, "not.. I mean, it'd be fine with you. I just wish I could be apart from myself sometimes, y'know?" His thoughts often teetered on the edge of intrusive in their frequency and nonstop nature. "But yeah, I still want to sit together, if that's okay. I should probably be the one making sure that you want to sit by me, to be honest."
Truthpaw twitched her whiskers gleefully and, in response, padded further into the crowd with a motioning flick of her tail, encouraging Fawn to follow. She used her broad shoulders to carefully sift through the other Clan cats until she was only a row or two from the leaders. She shot Fawnpaw an amused glance at Fawnpaw and flicked an ear toward Lionstorm. "You think he enjoys all the attention he gets at Gatherings?" she asked sarcastically.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 9th, 2019, 05:26 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

Envypaw strutted into Seastones, her chin high and her eyes glimmering. She stood directly under the moonlight as though it were a spotlight. Though she felt nervous, she tried not to let it show. This was her first Gathering, but she wanted to seem experienced to the other Clan apprentices.
It wasn't Spiderpaw's first gathering, yet still he looked just on edge as always - his fur strewn about without care and large yellow eyes bouncing between every new cat that entered the clearing. He was surprised that he had been able to go this time, considering his apprentice duties had been put on hold. It was always internally a fun experience... but more so scary with the tension between all the leaders - especially with Thunderclan seemingly in the middle of the drama. Though he managed to catch sight of a puffed out apprentice strolling in. He could recognize nervousness when he saw it. So with a wave of his tail, he motioned for the apprentice to come sit by him.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 9th, 2019, 05:30 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Truthpaw twitched her whiskers gleefully and, in response, padded further into the crowd with a motioning flick of her tail, encouraging Fawn to follow. She used her broad shoulders to carefully sift through the other Clan cats until she was only a row or two from the leaders. She shot Fawnpaw an amused glance at Fawnpaw and flicked an ear toward Lionstorm. "You think he enjoys all the attention he gets at Gatherings?" she asked sarcastically.
Surprised when Truthpaw began to lead him through the crowd, Fawnpaw watched in skeptical alarm before he conceded to follow after her and navigate the minefield of cats who had toes and tails to step on. It was a relief when they reached their destination. "No, I've heard he's pretty shy," Fawnpaw replied in a tone of equal dryness, the answer blatant even if Truthpaw hadn't been asking seriously. "Is that why you wanted to sit up here? It's uh, fine-- but his ego doesn't need to be stroked." It wasn't a complaint but general curiosity when she'd listed the atmosphere as a reason for her dislike of the Clans' full moon meeting.

Old July 9th, 2019, 07:46 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
It wasn't Spiderpaw's first gathering, yet still he looked just on edge as always - his fur strewn about without care and large yellow eyes bouncing between every new cat that entered the clearing. He was surprised that he had been able to go this time, considering his apprentice duties had been put on hold. It was always internally a fun experience... but more so scary with the tension between all the leaders - especially with Thunderclan seemingly in the middle of the drama. Though he managed to catch sight of a puffed out apprentice strolling in. He could recognize nervousness when he saw it. So with a wave of his tail, he motioned for the apprentice to come sit by him.
Envypaw caught sight of the other apprentice and, with a flash of gratefulness in her eyes, walked over to him. Her russet Persian base coat with white and chocolate calico markings gave off different radiations of light under the full moon light and the glow of Seastones. She settled in the sand beside the tom. "Hi," she mewed nonchalantly. "I'm Envypaw, what's your name?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Closed Thread