Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2019, 07:52 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Surprised when Truthpaw began to lead him through the crowd, Fawnpaw watched in skeptical alarm before he conceded to follow after her and navigate the minefield of cats who had toes and tails to step on. It was a relief when they reached their destination. "No, I've heard he's pretty shy," Fawnpaw replied in a tone of equal dryness, the answer blatant even if Truthpaw hadn't been asking seriously. "Is that why you wanted to sit up here? It's uh, fine-- but his ego doesn't need to be stroked." It wasn't a complaint but general curiosity when she'd listed the atmosphere as a reason for her dislike of the Clans' full moon meeting.
Truthpaw snorted with amusement before she looked at Fawnpaw. "I have no interest in Lionstorm or his ego. This is just where all the arguing happens, I kind of want to see the fun unfold." Her yellow eyes gleamed mischieviously, but suddenly - rather out of habit - her gaze grew serious and concerned, even sort of protective, as she looked at Fawnpaw. "We can move towards the back again if you're uncomfortable. I don't want you to feel nervous."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 9th, 2019, 09:16 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Truthpaw snorted with amusement before she looked at Fawnpaw. "I have no interest in Lionstorm or his ego. This is just where all the arguing happens, I kind of want to see the fun unfold." Her yellow eyes gleamed mischieviously, but suddenly - rather out of habit - her gaze grew serious and concerned, even sort of protective, as she looked at Fawnpaw. "We can move towards the back again if you're uncomfortable. I don't want you to feel nervous."
"Oh," he replied, wavering between bewilderment and concern. Fawnpaw wasn't one for drama, a peacemaker to the core but still nodded politely. "Yeah, that's..." he couldn't think of a suitable word, trailing off to say, "I like to watch it for the politics, I guess. Kind of makes me feel more involved than the cats who don't know anything about what's going on. It's important, y'know? To be aware of these things that sometimes our clanmates are oblivious to..." As for feeling nervous, he shook his head, a grimace-turned-semi-smile on his muzzle. "No, I can totally handle it. Really. But if Lionstorm starts screaming, I think I'll probably move to the back. I can pretty much hear what's going on anyway, I don't need to be in the front to see it, but it's fine if you wanted to stay." Fawnpaw didn't mind; despite enjoying her company, he figured she shouldn't feel obligated to appease him or stay connected at the hip throughout.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 9th, 2019, 09:23 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

"Oh," he replied, wavering between bewilderment and concern. Fawnpaw wasn't one for drama, a peacemaker to the core but still nodded politely. "Yeah, that's..." he couldn't think of a suitable word, trailing off to say, "I like to watch it for the politics, I guess. Kind of makes me feel more involved than the cats who don't know anything about what's going on. It's important, y'know? To be aware of these things that sometimes our clanmates are oblivious to..." As for feeling nervous, he shook his head, a grimace-turned-semi-smile on his muzzle. "No, I can totally handle it. Really. But if Lionstorm starts screaming, I think I'll probably move to the back. I can pretty much hear what's going on anyway, I don't need to be in the front to see it, but it's fine if you wanted to stay." Fawnpaw didn't mind; despite enjoying her company, he figured she shouldn't feel obligated to appease him or stay connected at the hip throughout.
She shrugged and settled herself into a sitting position, ears perked to listen to any unfolding drama though she still kept up a small conversation with her friend. "I think I heard you got a new mentor? Is that true?" She was curious, considering she was still lacking a formal mentor herself. Truthpaw felt excited for him.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 9th, 2019, 09:43 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
She shrugged and settled herself into a sitting position, ears perked to listen to any unfolding drama though she still kept up a small conversation with her friend. "I think I heard you got a new mentor? Is that true?" She was curious, considering she was still lacking a formal mentor herself. Truthpaw felt excited for him.
Fawnpaw peeked at Truthpaw, puzzled, then replied, "Uh.. I guess so, maybe. I'm not sure." He winced when he realized that had to be about the least helpful thing he'd ever said, berating himself for his... lack of social expertise when it was clear that Truthpaw had come prepared by showing interest in him. Basically, the mark of a good conversational partner, and then there was.. him. Trying to shake himself from his self-doubts, he said, "It's possibly going to be Troutrunner, if she'll have me. It's sort of undecided right now. ...What about you? I doubt you'll have to wait very long, I mean-- mentors should honestly be lining up since you did a really good job when we did that fighting practice."

Old July 9th, 2019, 09:49 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

Fawnpaw peeked at Truthpaw, puzzled, then replied, "Uh.. I guess so, maybe. I'm not sure." He winced when he realized that had to be about the least helpful thing he'd ever said, berating himself for his... lack of social expertise when it was clear that Truthpaw had come prepared by showing interest in him. Basically, the mark of a good conversational partner, and then there was.. him. Trying to shake himself from his self-doubts, he said, "It's possibly going to be Troutrunner, if she'll have me. It's sort of undecided right now. ...What about you? I doubt you'll have to wait very long, I mean-- mentors should honestly be lining up since you did a really good job when we did that fighting practice."
She huffed with annoyance - not annoyed with Fawnpaw, but annoyed with the fact that exactly the opposite was true. "Nobody's talked to me about taking up my training, and Lionstorm has yet to assign me to anybody." She lashed her tail slightly and her eyes narrowed a bit, then she sighed lightly. "But oh well. All will occur in due time I suppose."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 9th, 2019, 10:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Zath
: Dreamhum riverclan :
DreamHum padded into the clearing with their eyes wide , so many cats all in one place....how do they manage to get along with each other? Although another thing popped into mind which made them worry....how would everyone react once they've realized skyclan has merged with riverclan? This made their stomach have that familiar sinking feeling....anticipation of the worst.
The calico sighed and shook their head , hazel eyes filled with slight hope that things won't turn to the worst itll be alright , it'll be alright , it'll be alright as they repeated the mantra in their head they began to calm down and actually belief themselves enough to where a smile formed . Besides this is a gathering , a time of peace......starclan knows they've had too much bloodshed already . With a swish of their tail the feline looked back up at the leaders before looking into the crowd and went searching for someone to talk to.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 10th, 2019 at 06:15 AM.
Old July 9th, 2019, 11:48 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
She huffed with annoyance - not annoyed with Fawnpaw, but annoyed with the fact that exactly the opposite was true. "Nobody's talked to me about taking up my training, and Lionstorm has yet to assign me to anybody." She lashed her tail slightly and her eyes narrowed a bit, then she sighed lightly. "But oh well. All will occur in due time I suppose."
To Fawnpaw's knowledge, it was supposed to be Fallenstar assigning apprentices to mentors, but Lionstorm had taken up the job. The thought was brushed away, deemed irrelevant to this, and he was sympathetic with her frustration. "Doesn't that seem kind of..." Fawnpaw scoured his mind for the right word to use in this situation, settling on, "nonchalant to you?" Maybe it was how she'd phrased it, he wasn't sure. "You could probably bother him about it and get a mentor." Proactivity was the key in this; it wasn't Lionstorm's training, he had no duty-defined or personal obligation.

Old July 9th, 2019, 11:56 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Green eyes flashing glances toward all the gathering cats, Agaveheart had never even seen crowds of cats this big before. She stood on the edge of the clearing, halted by shock while her clanmates flowed past. Taking an unsteady deep breath she made her way in, weaving clumsily through the mingling scents and almost tripping over some apprentices. She must have looked like a deer in the eyes of a roadhugger with how surprized she felt. Though few seemed to notice how the she-cat was hardly able to maneuver in the suffocating positions she roughly weaved though. Finally reaching the areas less densely populated she panted her relief. Though a group was forming near her and her anxieties grew about them growing closer she relaxed when she realized they were apprentices. Licking smooth her ruffled fur she sat on the edge of the clearing, thinking to herself I don't think I am made out for these kinds of crowds.
@Dust | @Fuzzyfeline
Old July 10th, 2019, 08:20 AM
She/They

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Zath
: Dreamhum riverclan :
DreamHum padded into the clearing with their eyes wide , so many cats all in one place....how do they manage to get along with each other? Although another thing popped into mind which made them worry....how would everyone react once they've realized skyclan has merged with riverclan? This made their stomach have that familiar sinking feeling....anticipation of the worst.
The calico sighed and shook their head , hazel eyes filled with slight hope that things won't turn to the worst itll be alright , it'll be alright , it'll be alright as they repeated the mantra in their head they began to calm down and actually belief themselves enough to where a smile formed . Besides this is a gathering , a time of peace......starclan knows they've had too much bloodshed already . With a swish of their tail the feline looked back up at the leaders before looking into the crowd and went searching for someone to talk to.
( I think all the clans are here. Judging from reading the Leaders thread they are)

Stormclaw watched the clans mingle with silent fascination. When he was an apprentice, he would have been bouncing around and mingling, but now- he much rather let the cats approach him. He got hissed at less that way. he saw a calico cat wandering through the crowd, looking as if they wanted someone to talk to. Riverclan scent rolled of them, coating Stormclaw's nose with its thickness. Not a bad scent, but unfamiliar compared to the scents of pine and Shadowclan he was used to.
"Hello," he chirped warmly, trying to seem friendly. He had no argument with Riverclan, let alone one warrior. He wasn't that kind of cat.
"It just seems to get more crowded all the time, doesn't it? I mean, I'm not old by any means, and these apprentices make me feel like I have stiff joints already!" He chuckled, smiling with amusement. His gray and black fur gleamed in the moonlight, and his pale eyes watched the riverclan cat with fascination.
"I'm Stormclaw. I won't claw you though, it's just a name." he promised.
He waited for them to respond, figuring he had given them a lot of information to process having suddenly started talking to them.

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:19 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

To Fawnpaw's knowledge, it was supposed to be Fallenstar assigning apprentices to mentors, but Lionstorm had taken up the job. The thought was brushed away, deemed irrelevant to this, and he was sympathetic with her frustration. "Doesn't that seem kind of..." Fawnpaw scoured his mind for the right word to use in this situation, settling on, "nonchalant to you?" Maybe it was how she'd phrased it, he wasn't sure. "You could probably bother him about it and get a mentor." Proactivity was the key in this; it wasn't Lionstorm's training, he had no duty-defined or personal obligation.
"And risk getting my tail bitten of for pestering him all the time? Thanks but I'd rather stay in one piece," she chuckled. Altering the subject slightly she meowed, "Thistlestep is your brother right? He seems pretty cool. Are you guys close?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Closed Thread