Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2019, 10:02 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Green eyes flashing glances toward all the gathering cats, Agaveheart had never even seen crowds of cats this big before. She stood on the edge of the clearing, halted by shock while her clanmates flowed past. Taking an unsteady deep breath she made her way in, weaving clumsily through the mingling scents and almost tripping over some apprentices. She must have looked like a deer in the eyes of a roadhugger with how surprized she felt. Though few seemed to notice how the she-cat was hardly able to maneuver in the suffocating positions she roughly weaved though. Finally reaching the areas less densely populated she panted her relief. Though a group was forming near her and her anxieties grew about them growing closer she relaxed when she realized they were apprentices. Licking smooth her ruffled fur she sat on the edge of the clearing, thinking to herself I don't think I am made out for these kinds of crowds.
@Dust | @Fuzzyfeline

The small chubby little tabby followed WindClan into the clearing by the sea. This was his first gathering! Yet he wasn't sure why he'd come considering he couldn't hear a word any of the Leaders said. So he'd just have to wing it. Fluffy little tail lifted high in the air Windpaw was just following a crowd till he broke off to find himself in a less crowded area. It looked like it was a good spot to sit. Though he wasn't sure.
Spinning around the little brown tabby looked at all the cats moving around. To him they were like silent shadows rippling through a stream. It was an interesting sight. Stopping he ended up right in front of an old looking molly. It's an elder! He thought trotting over to her. Being here was already cool. Pausing for a moment he stated at her muzzle making sure she wasn't speaking then he just bounced right up to her. "Hi!" He greeted with a smile. His voice was a bit off and he barely pronounced the 'h' at all though he looked happy and energetic as always.

@Dust

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:03 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
( I think all the clans are here. Judging from reading the Leaders thread they are)

Stormclaw watched the clans mingle with silent fascination. When he was an apprentice, he would have been bouncing around and mingling, but now- he much rather let the cats approach him. He got hissed at less that way. he saw a calico cat wandering through the crowd, looking as if they wanted someone to talk to. Riverclan scent rolled of them, coating Stormclaw's nose with its thickness. Not a bad scent, but unfamiliar compared to the scents of pine and Shadowclan he was used to.
"Hello," he chirped warmly, trying to seem friendly. He had no argument with Riverclan, let alone one warrior. He wasn't that kind of cat.
"It just seems to get more crowded all the time, doesn't it? I mean, I'm not old by any means, and these apprentices make me feel like I have stiff joints already!" He chuckled, smiling with amusement. His gray and black fur gleamed in the moonlight, and his pale eyes watched the riverclan cat with fascination.
"I'm Stormclaw. I won't claw you though, it's just a name." he promised.
He waited for them to respond, figuring he had given them a lot of information to process having suddenly started talking to them.
(ok and yeah I checked )
Their ears swiveled towards Stormclaw and almost emedietly shadowclan scent flooded the felines nose which made them sigh in a pleasant way finally a normal clan....... it's not that dream had anything against the merge ...much. But it felt weird to them, they didn't feel like their clan was just riverclan anymore . Not a real clan . To them they were the wolf in a herd of sheep! They swung their head around to the tom and gave him a smile . However their head tilted what he said about his name "I figured ...my name is dreamhum.... " they meowed with a small bow before giggling "and yeah I get what you mean. " however their gaze went up to the moon and felt....scared ? Yeah I guess scared would be the best word "I just hope we don't see any starclan or darkforest cats ..." they meowed but had a kit like tone to it .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 10th, 2019, 11:49 AM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
(ok and yeah I checked )
Their ears swiveled towards Stormclaw and almost emedietly shadowclan scent flooded the felines nose which made them sigh in a pleasant way finally a normal clan....... it's not that dream had anything against the merge ...much. But it felt weird to them, they didn't feel like their clan was just riverclan anymore . Not a real clan . To them they were the wolf in a herd of sheep! They swung their head around to the tom and gave him a smile . However their head tilted what he said about his name "I figured ...my name is dreamhum.... " they meowed with a small bow before giggling "and yeah I get what you mean. " however their gaze went up to the moon and felt....scared ? Yeah I guess scared would be the best word "I just hope we don't see any starclan or darkforest cats ..." they meowed but had a kit like tone to it .
"Nice to meet you Dreamhum," Stormclaw mewed. He scoffed as Dreamhum mentioned Starclan and the Dark Forest.
"Those are a bunch of kithood nursery stories if you ask me. I much rather believe in something I can touch and see. How do I know that we go to the stars when we die? That's a story to soften dying for kits' innocence." Stormclaw told her.
"But yeah, peace would be nice. It's something the clans don't see much of lately." He muttered. He gave one gray paw a lick, swiping it over his ear nonchalantly. A stray claw caught the fur, and he winced as he tugged it free. "How has the Skyclan and Riverclan merge been going? Has Lionstorm gotten your tail in a twist yet?" he chuckled. He didn't know the Riverclan deputy personally, but he had heard that he could be a bit much.
"Oh wait, that's your deputy. Sorry. But the camp has to be crowded. I remember staying with Riverclan for a bit, I had my warrior ceremony there. Back when the floods happened."

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol

Last edited by Zath; July 10th, 2019 at 11:52 AM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
"Nice to meet you Dreamhum," Stormclaw mewed. He scoffed as Dreamhum mentioned Starclan and the Dark Forest.
"Those are a bunch of kithood nursery stories if you ask me. I much rather believe in something I can touch and see. How do I know that we go to the stars when we die? That's a story to soften dying for kits' innocence." Stormclaw told her.
"But yeah, peace would be nice. It's something the clans don't see much of lately." He muttered. He gave one gray paw a lick, swiping it over his ear nonchalantly. A stray claw caught the fur, and he winced as he tugged it free. "How has the Skyclan and Riverclan merge been going? Has Lionstorm gotten your tail in a twist yet?" he chuckled. He didn't know the Riverclan deputy personally, but he had heard that he could be a bit much.
"Oh wait, that's your deputy. Sorry. But the camp has to be crowded. I remember staying with Riverclan for a bit, I had my warrior ceremony there. Back when the floods happened."
the riverclan feline flicked their ear once stormclaw spoke about starclan .....he did have a point...it was hard to not agree with him and it made them feel a bit better "that makes more sense .... I just...don't like the idea of ghosts watching us....it's so....creepy a-and...invasion of privacy " they meowed with a shiver. However their head perked up at what he said next which made their throat tighten "that noticeable huh? And Lionstorm? Not yet....But I'm sure he will.....even if he is my clans deputy ...and you got the crowded thing right!" DreamHum meowed before giving their fluffy pelt a shake . A spark showed in the felines orbs when stormclaw said that he had stayed in riverclan once before " really!? Sweet! That makes me feel so much better....." they exhailed before lowering their head. It doesn't matter if they were shadowclan now or not. ....stormclaw was riverclan once ... "I bet it was normal back then....it just...feels so weird with the merge ......I want riverclan to just be pure riverclan again....I have no hate toward skyclan but.....I don't feel as if were a real clan anymore .. " Dream sighed. Wow....that actually felt good to get of their chest! hopefully I don't sound too complainy ....

Last edited by Leucos; July 10th, 2019 at 12:06 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 01:01 PM
She/They

Quote:
the riverclan feline flicked their ear once stormclaw spoke about starclan .....he did have a point...it was hard to not agree with him and it made them feel a bit better "that makes more sense .... I just...don't like the idea of ghosts watching us....it's so....creepy a-and...invasion of privacy " they meowed with a shiver. However their head perked up at what he said next which made their throat tighten "that noticeable huh? And Lionstorm? Not yet....But I'm sure he will.....even if he is my clans deputy ...and you got the crowded thing right!" DreamHum meowed before giving their fluffy pelt a shake . A spark showed in the felines orbs when stormclaw said that he had stayed in riverclan once before " really!? Sweet! That makes me feel so much better....." they exhailed before lowering their head. It doesn't matter if they were shadowclan now or not. ....stormclaw was riverclan once ... "I bet it was normal back then....it just...feels so weird with the merge ......I want riverclan to just be pure riverclan again....I have no hate toward skyclan but.....I don't feel as if were a real clan anymore .. " Dream sighed. Wow....that actually felt good to get of their chest! hopefully I don't sound too complainy ....
"It's understandable, to feel like Starclan is invading privacy. That feeling is what led to me stopping my belief in them." He told them.
"Yep. Shadowclan's territory got flooded, and I nearly drowned trying to get out of camp. I remember being upset that my ceremony was in Riverclan of all places. It was never... home. The cats in Riverclan were nice enough, but I'm Shadowclan to the bone." he explained.
"That feeling is totally normal. I know I would be a bit upset if a entire clan came to stay with Shadowclan. Riverclan is your home. You're obviously proud of your clan, and any sane cat would understand if you felt like your home was being invaded. I know I understand. I felt like an outsider when i was outside of Shadowclan's territory, staying away from the place I called home." He shuddered at the thought of being away from Shadowclan's familiar pines and territory.
"When I was an apprentice, I wanted to touch the sky. To see the entire world outside of our territory. Now... my clan is my world. Shadowclan holds my heart, and I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Stormclaw gave the cats around them a glance, then turned back to Dreamhum, his pale eyes shining.
"Between you and me, I think that you telling me this stuff will make you feel better." Stormclaw said, his voice taking on a small hint of fatherly comfort. It was just the kind of tom he was. Fatherly to any cat, regardless of age.

Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Last edited by Zath; July 10th, 2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
"It's understandable, to feel like Starclan is invading privacy. That feeling is what led to me stopping my belief in them." He told them.
"Yep. Shadowclan's territory got flooded, and I nearly drowned trying to get out of camp. I remember being upset that my ceremony was in Riverclan of all places. It was never... home. The cats in Riverclan were nice enough, but I'm Shadowclan to the bone." he explained.
"That feeling is totally normal. I know I would be a bit upset if a entire clan came to stay with Shadowclan. Riverclan is your home. You're obviously proud of your clan, and any sane cat would understand if you felt like your home was being invaded. I know I understand. I felt like an outsider when i was outside of Shadowclan's territory, staying away from the place I called home." He shuddered at the thought of being away from Shadowclan's familiar pines and territory.
"When I was an apprentice, I wanted to touch the sky. To see the entire world outside of our territory. Now... my clan is my world. Shadowclan holds my heart, and I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Stormclaw gave the cats around them a glance, then turned back to Dreamhum, his pale eyes shining.
"Between you and me, I think that you telling me this stuff will make you feel better." Stormclaw said, his voice taking on a small hint of fatherly comfort. It was just the kind of tom he was. Fatherly to any cat, regardless of age.
the young warrior twitched their ears once stormclaw spoke again , and for once ....they felt like they could be comfortable and safe around a cat that wasn't Duskshower or anybody else from their clan! The feline decided to sit down and get comfortable , and if they were honest...they didn't want the night to end... Not now that they think they've made a friend . However their ears folded back when stormclaw was talking about the flood I'm glad I wasn't born at that time, I like water but....not that much... "im..sorry .that must have been frightening for an young cat ....." they meowed and pictured what that could have been like. Water so high that your not sure that your even on land anymore .....not being able to swim...they shivered again at that . But a small smile appeared on their face at the next part ,atleast someone truly understood ..... " I get that feeling ......apart of me wants to be free......to explore ....But then another part of me is afraid to leave ...I always think that I wouldn't make it without my clan if I do.....so I stay. I can't leave duskshower....or anyone else that'll need me or miss me.... " Dream meowed with a thought filled tone . but one day......just one day to step away from the restricting space....that's all I need . the feline sighed then yawned "I know this may seem rushed.....and I know we may have to meet each other in battle one day.....but.....wanna be friends?...worth a shot...I mean...if you don't that's fine...." they meowed before looking down at their paws. I'm not leaving a cat that is normal! I'm lucky enough that he came up and talked to me.....

Old July 10th, 2019, 03:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"And risk getting my tail bitten of for pestering him all the time? Thanks but I'd rather stay in one piece," she chuckled. Altering the subject slightly she meowed, "Thistlestep is your brother right? He seems pretty cool. Are you guys close?"
"What?" Fawnpaw asked, huffing a laugh of his own. "Wow, I feel like since he's become deputy, there are these... rumors everywhere of him being this awful monster. He'd probably be flattered that you're going to him instead of Fallenstar." It'd make Lionstorm feel important, and it'd get a mentor for Truthpaw. Win-win situation.

"Yeah, he's my brother-- we have a pretty decent relationship, but I guess I've never thought about it before. He's just... always been there," when he determined it sounded as if he was taking it for granted, he added, "and I'm grateful for that. Why?" He tipped his head, not judgmental but curious. When connecting the conversation that preceded this one, logic had him wondering, "Are... are you thinking he'll be your mentor, or..?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 10th, 2019 at 03:09 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 03:44 PM
She/They

Quote:
the young warrior twitched their ears once stormclaw spoke again , and for once ....they felt like they could be comfortable and safe around a cat that wasn't Duskshower or anybody else from their clan! The feline decided to sit down and get comfortable , and if they were honest...they didn't want the night to end... Not now that they think they've made a friend . However their ears folded back when stormclaw was talking about the flood I'm glad I wasn't born at that time, I like water but....not that much... "im..sorry .that must have been frightening for an young cat ....." they meowed and pictured what that could have been like. Water so high that your not sure that your even on land anymore .....not being able to swim...they shivered again at that . But a small smile appeared on their face at the next part ,atleast someone truly understood ..... " I get that feeling ......apart of me wants to be free......to explore ....But then another part of me is afraid to leave ...I always think that I wouldn't make it without my clan if I do.....so I stay. I can't leave duskshower....or anyone else that'll need me or miss me.... " Dream meowed with a thought filled tone . but one day......just one day to step away from the restricting space....that's all I need . the feline sighed then yawned "I know this may seem rushed.....and I know we may have to meet each other in battle one day.....but.....wanna be friends?...worth a shot...I mean...if you don't that's fine...." they meowed before looking down at their paws. I'm not leaving a cat that is normal! I'm lucky enough that he came up and talked to me.....
"It was a bit frightening. I had to learn how to swim pretty quickly!"Stormclaw mewed, remembering how frightened he had been, clinging to a log for dear life as his friend yowled at him to swim.
"All cats long to be free, one way or another. Some from their families, some from their mates- others, from themselves. I found my freedom the day I stopped focusing on my past. I'm sure you can find your freedom too, if you look for it." he told the warrior, smiling.
"If we ever meet in battle, I think you'll be a worthy cat to fight. Of course we can be friends. Duskshower is lucky to have a good cat like you in their life." Stormclaw told Dreamhum.
"I've messed up a lot of relationships though, so be warned!" he chuckled.

(He's not usually this.. wise. I'm just typing what my head's telling me to have him say)

Old July 10th, 2019, 03:57 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ Open! ]

Sheerpaw. Not once in his life had Beepaw thought about one feline so much. So much it gave him a headache. Shaking his head, he slipped past cats from the other clans, narrowing his eyes up at Blazingstar who was struggling to get up the rock. He'd told him to rest, and what did he do? Move.
The blonde tom settled in the medicine cats area, shaking his pelt. For once he felt no pride in anything, spacing off for a moment. His ears flicked, mind going back to Sheerpaw. No. He was dead, gone, end of story. Besides, he had his sisters, and Harveypaw who he met, and owlpaw who he hadn't seen in a bit. Maybe I'll visit my sister's or parents soon. He thought, ears perking. Where was Shinefang? Maybe he stayed in camp?
Beepaw straightened up, glancing over the many cats, no sign of Shinefang. Huffing, he stared at the ground.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 10th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The small chubby little tabby followed WindClan into the clearing by the sea. This was his first gathering! Yet he wasn't sure why he'd come considering he couldn't hear a word any of the Leaders said. So he'd just have to wing it. Fluffy little tail lifted high in the air Windpaw was just following a crowd till he broke off to find himself in a less crowded area. It looked like it was a good spot to sit. Though he wasn't sure.
Spinning around the little brown tabby looked at all the cats moving around. To him they were like silent shadows rippling through a stream. It was an interesting sight. Stopping he ended up right in front of an old looking molly. It's an elder! He thought trotting over to her. Being here was already cool. Pausing for a moment he stated at her muzzle making sure she wasn't speaking then he just bounced right up to her. "Hi!" He greeted with a smile. His voice was a bit off and he barely pronounced the 'h' at all though he looked happy and energetic as always.

@Dust

@Cave

Pebblepaw had already settled himself down in a nice comfy spot once the flow of Riverclan cats entered, a stupid grin plastered across his face as lazy eyes slid around the clearing. This was his first gathering as well and right now all he wanted to do was leap around like a right nuisance. Though his manners got the better of him and instead he kept himself to the outside of the crowd, paws tucked neatly together. It was getting hard to contain his excitement. Paws were shaking. Brain was racing with everything and anything. He couldn't take it! Something, anything - he had to share this experience with someone! And lo and behold in the, not so far away, distance he spotted another bouncy apprentice accompanied by an older looking feline. "That'll do!" He meowed to himself, racing over to meet them. "Hello there! I'm Pebblepaw!" He chirped loudly, offering a goofy smile to each of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Envypaw caught sight of the other apprentice and, with a flash of gratefulness in her eyes, walked over to him. Her russet Persian base coat with white and chocolate calico markings gave off different radiations of light under the full moon light and the glow of Seastones. She settled in the sand beside the tom. "Hi," she mewed nonchalantly. "I'm Envypaw, what's your name?"
Spiderpaw, for once, seemed to loosen up with a gentle purr rumbling in his chest as she settled beside him. Despite his wild appearance, Spiderpaw was desperate to make new friends... it was a scary experience and being in such a large crowd did make him nervous, but atleast with.. Envypaw here he had someone to concentrate on. "I'm Spiderpaw," He meowed softly, nodding his head greeting, "F-from Thunderclan if you couldn't tell. I can't really make out your smell though." A tinge of embarrassment warmed his pelt as he cast his eyes down. "Sorry i-if that sounds rude, just curious which clan you're from."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 10th, 2019 at 04:13 PM.
Closed Thread