Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:58 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:57 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2019, 06:49 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Talking Re: November Gathering

Snowpaw flicked his tail nervously as he watched the leaders converse among themselves. Shadowclan wants more territory from us? The apprentice closed his eyes. First Skyclans moves, now they risk losing more territory, more pride. How could they stand this? The constant change of territories, and possibly another battle within the clan. The apprentice shook his head, stood up and looked around for any of his littermates. Perhaps they’d have a different view on this.
Old November 21st, 2019, 07:15 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxsenpai28wuxXx View Post
Warblerpaw's mischievous blue gaze unwavered."Scary. I'm shaking in my fur," a purr rose from his throat. As the she-cat approached closer, he only inched back a bit in his lay down position.Quickly his amused eyes altered into a darkened vexed glare. She really thinks I'll run off? The angora may be smaller than most apprentices in Windclan however he's proven to be an excellent hunter. And not a shabby fighter, he could say beating up his denmate bullies like a bunch of dummies made him stronger too. It forged up an arrogant, overly confident tom with weaponry words to back it up. And to him, there's no shame of it. He's quite proud himself actually. Anyways, she's definitely messing with the wrong cat. But. Just this one but. Because it's a gathering and we keep the truce of peace between yadda yadda etcetera- he will look pass this whole mishap. Warblerpaw quietly observed the hostile clan cat along with a side tip of his broad head. A smugly smile returned back on his face. He couldn't help but to tease a little more. "You know, taking a closer- and I mean, closer look at you. You're quite pretty," he somewhat complimented and scoot over. "Listen, I'm not moving but I can compromise. Just this once. We can share this spot..or are you really going to risk it over a lil' turf?" He then brushed his fluffy tail over the extra space, gesturing her to come sit next to him. "What's your name?"

@Haunted

(eek didn't see this aaa)

"I'm pretty, eh? Look here, apprentice, flattery will get you nowhere with me." Vixenleap scowled at him, though her gaze softened a bit. Her red-pointed pelage stuck out in a few places, though she gave it no mind, and her tufted eartips twitched slightly, drawing herself up to her full height as she thought on the smaller tom's words-- should she share with him? It's not like she owned the territory surrounding the Seastones, moreso it was an undivisioned piece of land shared by all the clans [which Vixen didn't like at all]. It would probably would anger her leader, and would totally anger the 'beloved' Starclan. Oh no. Vixenleap could anger a bunch of dead cats who didn't poke their noses out of the clouds when the clans really needed help.

"Fine, youngster, I'll heed your wish. But there will be no next time." Vixenleap proceeded to neatly clamber up the moss-choked rock and settled on the very edge.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; November 21st, 2019 at 07:15 AM.
Old November 24th, 2019, 12:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Casper ]

A grin pulled at her lips as the ShadowClan leader finally departed from speaking with the... other one. Tawnystep hopped to her paws and wove her way through the sea of cats, making her way toward Icestar. Once she got close to the other, the russet she-cat skid to a stop and looked at Icestar with wide, bi-colored eyes. "You're the new ShadowClan leader, right? You look so much better than that last lump of fur! I can't wait to see you around the forest," she gushed, "I'm Tawnystep, a WindClan cat! I hope I'll get to see you around the border sometime- I mean, you look absolutely wonderful and you are so strong looking and your eyes are beautiful and you are so much more attractive than any of the other mangy furballs called leaders and-" Tawnystep cut herself off with a deep breath and stopped talking, looking at Icestar expectantly.
Old November 24th, 2019, 06:41 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Palepaw sighed and walked into the gathering place. Her pale yellow fur gleamed brightly in the full moon. But, to be honest? She was glad to be here, and away from the crowded camp. No matter what time it was, there was always chatter, and it was interrupting her sleep schedule. Of course, this was no better, but at least the scent of sweat wasn't perpetually ground into her nostrils here, with at least two of her denmates returning from training.

Palepaw sat on an unclaimed piece of ground, and wrapped her tail around her body, letting the tip of it rest on her skinny paws.

[OPEN, Palepaw of RC]

================================================== ====

Crimsonfury stepped into the clearing, hard to go unnoticed with her red tabby pelt. She sat halfway between the edge of the gathering place and where the great rock was. The molly sighed and started cleaning her ears with her paws, careful not to unsheath her claws.

It was pretty simple to say that she didn't like gatherings.

Crimsonfury didn't like the idea of so many cats from the different clans in the same place at one time. It felt like fighting could break out at any moment, although they were supposed to be under a truce all night. Her nose burned at all the scents barraging her. The four clan scents with a bunch of individual scents underneath the general categories. It hemorrhaged her senses.

[OPEN, Crimsonfury of TC]

================================================== ====

Bubblingbrook lay sprawled in the shade, her pelt fluffed from the cold. Her grey pelt was short, and it wasn't in very good condition. Leafbares like this one were going to reak havoc on the clans, and send many souls to Starclan.

The elder sighed and flicked her tail, stirring some of the leaves that littered the ground. This was going to be hard, she just knew it.

[OPEN, Bubblingbrook of SC]
Old November 25th, 2019, 02:10 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Eagleflight flicked his ear as he heard Lionstar announcing the end of the gathering and telling Frostflight to take RiverClan back home. His heart sank. So soon? I was barely paying attention, I guess... He'd had other things on his mind.
He turned to face the pretty she-cat he was talking to, his eyes in a mild panic as he fought to find the proper words to say to her before he inevitably had to leave. He couldn't let the deputy catch him in such a deep conversation with another clan's warrior.
"It looks like I've got to go," He sighed nervously, casting a sidelong glance at his clanmates as they gathered to leave the clearing. "I have to see you again, though. Will you...meet me on the beach just outside our territories?" He stammered, his heart racing. This felt so wrong, suggesting to meet up like this...would she be offended? Surely she wouldn't think it to be right to meet another clan cat on the outskirts? Or...maybe she felt the same way he did?

@Venus

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Eagleflight flicked his ear as he heard Lionstar announcing the end of the gathering and telling Frostflight to take RiverClan back home. His heart sank. So soon? I was barely paying attention, I guess... He'd had other things on his mind.
He turned to face the pretty she-cat he was talking to, his eyes in a mild panic as he fought to find the proper words to say to her before he inevitably had to leave. He couldn't let the deputy catch him in such a deep conversation with another clan's warrior.
"It looks like I've got to go," He sighed nervously, casting a sidelong glance at his clanmates as they gathered to leave the clearing. "I have to see you again, though. Will you...meet me on the beach just outside our territories?" He stammered, his heart racing. This felt so wrong, suggesting to meet up like this...would she be offended? Surely she wouldn't think it to be right to meet another clan cat on the outskirts? Or...maybe she felt the same way he did?

@Venus
Dawnstrike was bummed to hear the gathering was over. Already? Wait, she wasn't listening! How rude of me...hopefully Brightstar didn't say anything I needed to hear? While her brows furrowed in concern, she couldn't help but ease a sad smile back at Eagleflight. His disappointing tone was oddly relieving – he seemed just as upset to part was as she was. Releasing a forlorn sigh, the molly nodded. "Yeah, I guess this is goodb–?"

Her words were cut off by his sudden offer. Dawnstrike's heart fluttered. "Oh–" She looked around in a flustered manner, unsure of how to respond. She would love to see him again, but something within made her hesitate. This is wrong, we can't secretly keep meeting like this... Her blue eyes glittered at him thoughtfully. This can't be the last time they see each other. We're doing this as friends...nothing more, right? Yeah, friends...totally. For sure! "Alright. I'll meet you there at sundown tomorrow." Her voice was low and rushed. Without another word, Dawnstrike dipped her head farewell to Egleflight, then swiftly exited the Gathering with her designated Clan.
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

A tad bit upset the gathering was over, Shrewpaw sighed and started the treck back to the camp. As he followed behind, the young warrior wondered if his mentor had showed up. He had yet to take him out training yet. Maybe he would fond them once he got back to camp.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Closed Thread