Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Scarfang looked at their pelts touching and blushed. He quickly hid it. "Amazing? Like I said, it only is when no one is bickering." He flicked her ear with his tail at her next words. "Hopefully, they won't."
She purred, pressing slightly closer. "Hopefully they wont is right! Sorry if I'm a bit close.. I hate being alone."She looked at him with wide greenish grey eyes. "Even though I don't have many friends.. o-oh! Sorry.. My manners. I'm Springtail."She did seem slightly anxious
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:41 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She purred, pressing slightly closer. "Hopefully they wont is right! Sorry if I'm a bit close.. I hate being alone."She looked at him with wide greenish grey eyes. "Even though I don't have many friends.. o-oh! Sorry.. My manners. I'm Springtail."She did seem slightly anxious
"Scarfang." He responded, a chill going up his spine as she moved closer. Was he.. crushing on this she-cat? He gave her a few up down looks, his ear tips turning hot. She was very pretty. "How long have you been a warrior? What do you plan to do now that you are one?"He asked her, amber eyes curious

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; November 5th, 2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Tigerfur sighed. "Tigerfur." he responded, annoyed at the cat's persistence. He stopped walking, knowing that if she was going to keep following him, it would just be a wast of energy. He thought he would just wait it out until the gathering started...
her head tilted as he responded. "kinda fitting....yet also common and boring .." . She wasn't really one to talk but hey it's what she thought . " I see you have a new leader, or was she always there? " sHe observed as she looked up at where the leaders stood. She shivered at how. ..stoic the she cat looked. "she's very.....cold looking ." .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 5th, 2019, 03:46 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Eveningpaw padded into the gathering a few cats behind her leader, head held high. She was excited to be at her second gathering but was determined to not make a fool of herself. The eight-moon-old apprentice looked around to see if she could spot any friendly faces that were around her age that she could talk to. Her ear twitched. Oh, Starclan I HOPE I don´t make a fool of myself!

Shadestripe was a part of the throng of Shadowclan cats that were just arriving at the gathering. It seemed as though he was radiating waves of sadness as he padded along, head and tail trailing along the cool earth. Why must we attend these things?, he thought despairingly. It seems that no matter what we do, there will never be a peaceful gathering. What´s the point?

Close to Shadestripe, Aspenpaw shuddered as the chilly night air ruffled his fur. The sandy tom had no intention of talking to any of the cats from other clans. No, his plan was to look tough and manacing from afar and hope that no one approached him. It wasn´t that he was full of himself- he was just severely introverted, and would do anything to stay in his nice, comfortable bubble of loneliness.

(All open)

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"Scarfang." He responded, a chill going up his spine as she moved closer. Was he.. crushing on this she-cat? He gave her a few up down looks, his ear tips turning hot. She was very pretty. "How long have you been a warrior? What do you plan to do now that you are one?"He asked her, amber eyes curious
She shifted her position, sitting up. "Scarfang? That's quite a name, it's wonderful!"She purred. She seemed oblivious to his blush. Her ears perked at his questions. "How long? Maybe.. Two moons?" She thought to herself. "Well, I don't like the fighting part! I want to go out with the medicine cats for herbs and organize the dens, fortify the elder and nursery dens."She was kneading her claws on the grass with out realizing.
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:53 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
her head tilted as he responded. "kinda fitting....yet also common and boring .." . She wasn't really one to talk but hey it's what she thought . " I see you have a new leader, or was she always there? " sHe observed as she looked up at where the leaders stood. She shivered at how. ..stoic the she cat looked. "she's very.....cold looking ." .
"She is." Tigerfur glanced over, scared Icestar had heard him. Even at that distance, it wasn't out of the question. She didn't seem to have noticed; of course, Tigerfur wasn't very noticeable. Except to this Thunderclan apprentice. "She's a cold leader, but there's no doubt that she's what our clan needs."

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 5th, 2019, 04:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dab View Post
"She is." Tigerfur glanced over, scared Icestar had heard him. Even at that distance, it wasn't out of the question. She didn't seem to have noticed; of course, Tigerfur wasn't very noticeable. Except to this Thunderclan apprentice. "She's a cold leader, but there's no doubt that she's what our clan needs[/B]"
she scooted closer to tigerfur, more likely behind him a little bit "hopefully she's not the one to hurt her own ..." she hoped . Gulping she shook herself and looked back up at the warrior "other than that, how's life in shadowclan?? "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 5th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
she scooted closer to tigerfur, more likely behind him a little bit "hopefully she's not the one to hurt her own ..." she hoped . Gulping she shook herself and looked back up at the warrior "other than that, how's life in shadowclan?? "
Tigerfur stiffened. "It's... Fine!" He stammered. Drat! She would probably read him... If he gave it away, and Icestar found out, he might be out of Shadowclan! He was nervous... He only sat silent for maybe 3 seconds, but it felt like an eternity. Finally, he added on, "I don't really want to talk about it."

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 5th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[Open]
Sharp yet warm sapphire eyes drifted around the mass of cats in the area, the pretty flame point had neglected to come to the last gathering and now she wasn't certain why. Dragonlily careful avoided a group of apprentices as her lively gaze searched the numerous faces at the gathering. Despite her wish to talk with the others, she kept her distance somewhat. The motherly feline's heart was somewhat heavy and she didn't exactly want to ruin anyone else mood. The situation didn't even have anything to do with her really, but still bothered her none the less. So the Thunderclan warrior stayed somewhat near the rest of her clanmates, bushy tail gently sweeping the sand from side to side.

[Open]
A handsome long-legged ginger warrior wandered around amongst the other clans as they mingled. His mismatched green and amber eyes were filled with mirth. Riddlemask has been neglecting to come to gatherings, after losing Tendersoul, his kits, and his father, he's been somewhat depressed, although as of late he's gotten better. He decided to give the gathering a try and now he was happy he had. Even if he wasn't chatting with anyone he was rather happy just watching old friends from different clans meet, or cat's acquiring new friends.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 5th, 2019, 05:17 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She shifted her position, sitting up. "Scarfang? That's quite a name, it's wonderful!"She purred. She seemed oblivious to his blush. Her ears perked at his questions. "How long? Maybe.. Two moons?" She thought to herself. "Well, I don't like the fighting part! I want to go out with the medicine cats for herbs and organize the dens, fortify the elder and nursery dens."She was kneading her claws on the grass with out realizing.
Scarfang looked at her. "Maybe I can teach you to fight... and maybe you can... spend more time around me?" He stammered, looking at her. He was an older tom, but he was totally into this conversation. He needed to put Belle behind him, maybe find someone within RiverClan to settle down with.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Closed Thread