Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2021, 05:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Clans July Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

ThunderClan will not be attending.

[ @Undertaker, @Puddle~, @spade, @gs29513, @Moonraven, @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:16 PM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 06:41 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The enormous molly yawned softly as she reached the Seastones, having taken lead at the head of her clan. Dawnstar had made sure to set out a little earlier than normal. She wanted to see what the other clans have been up to, but most of all, she was eager to check out Bunnystar and her sad clan of bunnies. One could imagine her disappointment arriving first of all things, not even the fishy scent of RiverClan was around yet. Untangling herself from her mass of cats, Dawnstar made her way or to her usual place, leaping up atop the stones and sat down, allowing her clanmates to do as they please until the other clans have arrived. She was never leaving early again, Dawnstar made a point in enjoying showing up last. Any cat who had a problem with it could talk to her claws.

ShadowClan has arrived.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 18th, 2021, 08:37 AM
Engine engine number nine

Badgerscar walked right behind Dawnstar to seastones. He wasn't really in a talking mood today as his scars were still hurting. They stung like crazy, but that was what happened when you do something like that to yourself. The shadowclan tom padded near the front, wanting to be able to see everything.

Now this would be an amzing gathering. Hopefully. It would be his first as a warrior. He wanted everyone to know Shadowclan was thriving. Badgerscar say laid down, flexing one of his claws as he waited for everyone else to get here.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 18th, 2021, 08:47 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

OPEN

Now this would be an interesting gathering. Falconfeather stalked into the gathering place. She wasn't too far behind Badgerscar or Dawnstar, but didn't feel like talking to either of them. It was always a bit uncomfortable when they were the first cats there. Well, it was uncomfortable for her whenever she was there. The light brown tabby didn't have many friends, let alone in other clans. She stared anxiously around and padded into a corner where, hopefully, she wouldn't be seen. Staring out as everyone else filed in, no one she knew seemed to appear. Which clan would come next? Thunderclan, Riverclan, or Windclan.
Old July 18th, 2021, 08:59 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Kestrelstar's paws knew the way to Seastones by heart now, which the tom was glad for as it gave him time to compile his thoughts. He was certain that his appearance was only getting worse - skinny, sunken eyes, claws out and scrapping against the sand already. Alarming to say the least, especially to the other Clans once RiverClan arrived. He looked like a shell of his former self, a husk of a leader with only one life instead of the eight remaining he had.

The salty smell of the ocean almost felt welcoming - if the circumstances of the evening had been different. With the border meeting and his ultimatum provided to Eveingstar, Kestrelstar head swam with the forming chaotic storm. There would be much to discuss at this Gathering. With a dark chuckle, the RiverClan leader broke away from his Clan and scrambled up to his usual spot, taking note that Dawnstar was already seated up there.

He had a certain... respect for her now. An understanding. It took power to have control. Power to be leader, and with each of his passing nights training with Blossomclaw, Kestrelstar felt that power circulate through him more and more. "Dawnstar," the gray tabby leader nodded to the molly, offering no other greeting other than a flash of respect in his eyes. It was fleeting, and not there long, before he took his seat and settled in.

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED!
Old July 18th, 2021, 09:14 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

OPEN

Bristletail followed swiftly after Kestrelstar, her cream fur bristling as the salty spray of the ocean hit her fur. It looked as though Riverclan was the second to arrive, as Dawnstar was already sitting on top of the stones when Kestrelstar greeted her. Thunderclan wasn't there yet, but Bristletail could guarantee that when they entered, there would be trouble. She stared at assembled cats below. It always felt strange to only scent one other clan at the Seastones. She always felt the most comfortable when surrounded by other cats. Perhaps they would get to hear about what was happening between Shadowclan and Windclan. If it escalated even more, perhaps they four clans would start choosing allies.
Old July 18th, 2021, 09:21 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

rainingpaw followed kestrelstar and then went to sit with the other group of cats and wonder if anyone would talk to her
(open)
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old July 18th, 2021, 09:55 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// Rootgaze // Open
[ @Topaztaill hope you don't mind]

The tall tortoiseshell followed her leader to seastones easily, after moons of gatherings she no longer needed to be led here but she stayed respectfully following Kestrelstar. She wasn't sure if Redpaw had been to a gathering with his previous mentor but either way he should be old enough to not need any constant babysitting. Her tail touched the russet apprentice's shoulder as she spoke quietly. "Go on and... well, interact I guess." She glanced around the area, only ShadowClan was here so far, hopefully, Redpaw would find a nice apprentice among them. "Suppose I don't have to remind you not to share secrets, huh?" Perhaps her joke was a little heedless but she chuckled regardless as she left to find a place for herself.

She didn't want to sit so close that she seemed cocky but not far enough away to be seen as uninterested in the happenings so she chose a nice place in the middle of the open area with a clear view of the leaders. Even if she didn't enjoy other clans much a little harmless chatting during a gathering was acceptable, its what StarClan wanted, after all.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 18th, 2021, 10:00 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Lightleaf followed Dawnstar to the Seastones. She looked around, wanting to talk to a cat or few before the gathering started. She wondered if Dawnstar would be watching, after the punishment games. Likely She thought.
[Lightleaf open for interaction]

Lilycreek followed Dawnstar to Seastones. She sat down, waiting for the gathering to start, but keeping her ears pricked for any cat that might approach her. Wonder what the leaders’ll say
[Lilycreek open for interaction]

Cypressfall followed Kestrelstar to the Seastones. She looked around for someone to talk to, curious to hear about what was happening in other clans, though she was a bit nervous if ThunderClan we’re to come.
[Cypressfall open for interaction]

Icespark followed Kestrelstar to the Seastones. She sat down. As much as she would hate to see Eveningstar, she wanted to see Woodheart, to convince him to come with her to RiverClan. She had to, now it was the only way to survive. Cats would be killing any ThunderClan cat that crossed their border, and maybe even some that are still on their side of the border, you never know. Now that she knew that, she’d have the upper hand. Woodheart had to leave ThunderClan now, he had to. Icespark would make sure of that
[Icespark open for interaction]
Old July 18th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Lionspot sighed. She hated gatherings. It mean't to many people. So instead she stood and sat down away from the crowd. It felt right. She didn't others. And others didn't like her.

Closed Thread