Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2021, 01:21 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: July Gathering

Poisonpetal dragged himself along to the Gathering.
He wasn't in the habit of attending many, but usually showed up every now and again to keep the appearance of being a dutiful clanmate.
As he stalked to a rather favored corner of his, he noticed that, for once, they weren't the last ones to arrive. Instead they were first. An oddity for them, to be certain.
He stretched foward as he sat himself down and yawned harshly, already feeling unease prickle through his pelt at the idea that soon the other Clans would be filtering in as well.

//open?, not a terribly talkative fellow\\

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 18th, 2021, 01:23 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
~Cloudheart~

Open

Cloudheart padded into Seastones. It felt so familiar. He felt so calm. He didn't want to snap at anyone. It was possible that he might even have a real conversation with someone.

~Skyleap~

Open

Skyleap followed Cloudheart. She loved Gatherings. They were so fun. You could meet new cats. There was so much to do. She knew that her brother didn't feel the same way, but that was fine. She wished that she could have him feel like she did, but he wouldn't.

~Stonewing~

Open

Stonewing hated Gatherings. It was full of cats pretending to be happy when they weren't. And there were a lot of apprentices in RiverClan that he hated. At Gatherings, there were RiverClan apprentices along with ones from ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan. He always found himself enjoying Gatherings a bit. That was mostly when he argued with a cat from a different Clan. Speaking of which, he was going to find some cats.
“Hey Stonie! Nice day today?” Pikefluff said loudly. Maybe he would come talk to him? That would be a perfect opportunity to annoy him! He wanted to see how much Stonie could take before he cracked. Explosions of rage were always fun to watch and often left him on the floor cackling nonstop.
Old July 18th, 2021, 01:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Wormbite | Riverclan Warrior | Open!
A part of him was relieved that he couldn't pick out any Thunderclan cat scents yet. Wormbite never liked gatherings in the first place. It was a decent way to get information about the other clans. Unfortunately his social skills were below the bar so he opted out for willingly talking to someone. Announcements were fine enough.

He would take a seat in the very back of the crowd.

Wolfwhisper | Shadowclan Warrior | Closed!
Despite the fact this past moon had been just awful the tom was excited for the gathering. It meant peace! Wolfwhisper could talk to other cats and no one could question it. He bounced into the familiar clearing. Then there was a pause in his step as he recalled Moonshadow. His expression faltered.

He shook his head. Nope, screw off thoughts! Wolfwhisper joined the gathering crowd and took a seat. His tail curled over his paws as he waited for the announcements to start. He was curious to see what had been going on with everyone! Every so often Wolfwhisper would glance around to see if there was anyone he could annoy talk to.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 18th, 2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite | Riverclan Warrior | Open!
A part of him was relieved that he couldn't pick out any Thunderclan cat scents yet. Wormbite never liked gatherings in the first place. It was a decent way to get information about the other clans. Unfortunately his social skills were below the bar so he opted out for willingly talking to someone. Announcements were fine enough.

He would take a seat in the very back of the crowd.

Wolfwhisper | Shadowclan Warrior | Open!
Despite the fact this past moon had been just awful the tom was excited for the gathering. It meant peace! Wolfwhisper could talk to other cats and no one could question it. He bounced into the familiar clearing. Then there was a pause in his step as he recalled Moonshadow. His expression faltered.

He shook his head. Nope, screw off thoughts! Wolfwhisper joined the gathering crowd and took a seat. His tail curled over his paws as he waited for the announcements to start. He was curious to see what had been going on with everyone! Every so often Wolfwhisper would glance around to see if there was anyone he could annoy talk to.

~Dawnwhisper~

Starring off as they began to take their seat, they curled their tail around their paws. Their grey-blue eyes examining the area as their silver pelt seemed to glitter though their folded over ears had stripes along them where it wasn’t as shiney.

They hadn’t realized they had taken a seat by Wolfwhisper, a Shadowclan warrior they definitely hadn’t met before. They kept their gaze upwards as they took in a breath, still trying to figure out if they wanted to socialize.

//interacting with Wolfwhisper\\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 18th, 2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 01:54 PM

Wolfwhisper | Shadowclan Warrior | @Swiftstripe
Unfortunately whether or not Dawnwhisper planned to interact with the warrior the moment Wolfwhisper noticed her existence jumped to the chance. He turned his head towards her, a grin breaking out onto his face. "Hihi!" The warrior meowed excitedly, his voice rather hoarse still but less more strained now.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 18th, 2021 at 01:54 PM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 01:58 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Fiercefire padded after Dawnstar to the gathering
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; July 18th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.
Old July 18th, 2021, 02:00 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Unfortunately whether or not Dawnwhisper planned to interact with the warrior the moment Wolfwhisper noticed her existence jumped to the chance. He turned his head towards her, a grin breaking out onto his face. "Hihi!" The warrior meowed excitedly, his voice rather hoarse still but less more strained now.

~Dawnwhisper~
Turning their gaze onto Wolfwhisper, the cat blinked lightly as they heard his hello. Pausing for a moment before responding with a light “hello,” as they took in a breath. At first, their stomach had felt like it was jolting when they realized they were being talked to. Now, however, they seemed to be slowly relaxing now that they were getting use to their surroundings.

//interacting with Wolfwhisper\\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 18th, 2021, 02:01 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Rabbitpaw padded to the gathering with Shadowclan, his first as a Shadowclanner. Windclan hadn't arrived, thank Starclan for that. He would have to hide so his old clanmates didn't find him and know he was a traitor.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old July 18th, 2021, 02:16 PM

Maybe this cat was shy. That was fine! Wolfwhisper didn't mind that much. "Soo... howw are youuu? Oh! Wait, waiittt. I should.. I should introduce myself, " He meowed in realization. He gave a sheepish shrug of his shoulder. Oops. "Redo, redo."

He took a breath, "Hi!! I'm Wolfwhisperr, I'm from Shadowclan!! What's youurr name? How are you?" So smooth.

pronouns.cc
Old July 18th, 2021, 02:43 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Maybe this cat was shy. That was fine! Wolfwhisper didn't mind that much. "Soo... howw are youuu? Oh! Wait, waiittt. I should.. I should introduce myself, " He meowed in realization. He gave a sheepish shrug of his shoulder. Oops. "Redo, redo."

He took a breath, "Hi!! I'm Wolfwhisperr, I'm from Shadowclan!! What's youurr name? How are you?" So smooth.

~Dawnwhisper~
Giving him a light smile they seemed a bit amused by the introduction Wolfwhisper had just given them. Sighing, they blinked lightly “Dawnwhisper, a warrior of Riverclan,” pausing, they thought about the next question.

How exactly were they? “Erm..” biting their lip their gaze flicked “I suppose im doing alright, what about you?” it was asked gently.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Closed Thread