Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2020, 11:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
- @Zesty Mango -

Rookflight had trotted out into the territory, with the apprentice Basilpaw close behind. She had offered to take the young apprentice out for some hunting practice. It wasn't her greatest skill, but was preferable over fighting for the time. Her actual mentor could cover that. Coming to a stop, Rookflight looked back to make sure Basilpaw was alive still. Casting a smile, she signaled her to come up with a tail flick.
"Alright. It's quite the honour that you wished to train with me. I've not had much experience as a mentor, but I do enjoy teaching. For your lesson today, I have let the moon decide that learning how to properly catch a rabbit would be the best path to embark on. Hunting crouches do not work so well with them, not at all. You're going to have to use both your agility and wits to make the catch. Do be wary though, a simple kick from any rabbit can lead to a lifetime of pain." Rookflight's eyes flickered with worry, suddenly aware of all the risks this could pose on an inexperienced apprentice. She'd just have to be more wary... for better or for worse. Turning her gaze to Basilpaw, then back to the territory, she continued on. "Of course, all of this takes much of your patience. If you're ready to accept today's future, then we shall embark further beyond to find our first prey."
Basilpaw thought the way Rookflight explained hunting was a bit strange At least this one is more competent than Wolfhound and Weaselskip were, and far better than Jumpycoward. She thought. Basilpaw referred to her mentor, Puffinhop as Jumpycoward because he seemed scared of Basilpaw and let her push him around,” Alright. I’m ready.” she meowed giving her a nod.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Whispertail shivered. "I'm sure. And I can fight a RiverClan warrior so just let me go!" @RainbowQuail
(i am shivering for some reason)

Huh. That was odd. The way he was acting was... different from usual. It seemed like he really wanted to go. Which only made her agree more with her guess. She shrugged. “Ok.” She spoke, rabbit fur covering her mouth. She trotted past Whispertail towards the camp.

Old May 13th, 2020, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Dead

@Echobreeze18
Once she pushed out the second kit, she hurried to rip the amniotic sac and clear the fluids from the kits nought, letting her son's weak cries fill the air. Now that the tailless black tom kit could breathe, she pushed him beside his sister, light grey in colour, to allow him to nurse.
He suckled greedily. As she continued cleaning him and waited to continue kitting, belly still wriggling with life, the fast approach of another made Coldamber rear up with a hiss, hackles raised and claws digging into the ground. "Who are you?" she snarled, curling around her two kits.
@Zesty Mango (SHE HAS BEEN UNLEASHED UNTO THE WORLD)
The tom kit wailed as his nursing was interrupted. How rude! He wiggled about, demanding to be allowed to return to feeding, accidentally pushing his paw into his sister's face.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Rainquail
The little dark grey tabby she-kit gave a kick to her mother’s side as she squirmed along side her littermates. The tiny kit was completely helpless, her eyes still closed. The grey tabby she-kit was small and feeble, unaware of the approaching cat as she stretched this time kicking her brother. The fur of this little kit was dark grey with lighter stripes, her tail was sleek and smooth along with her fur, despite being a bit ruffled.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 13th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:36 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Cinderkit bounces “Momma, when’s Puddlekit going to visit?” She asked
@Puddletail @SparrowSoar
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:50 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

At the kit's panic rambling Breezefeather let out a comforting sigh, and tucked him in even closer. "No, no, no little one. The coyotes won't come back. They are driven off right? Yes. They are not here anymore. And I will be here to protect you, so don't you worry." He most certainly hoped he would be there to protect little Cornkit. Like he would've been for his own kits if they'd lived long enough. It was a shadow that always loomed over Breezefeather, that if he wasn't careful he would have to watch another kit die in front of him... and he didn't want that to happen, no he didn't not at all. So tucking the kit in again, he began slowly to wash his head, careful and letting out a comforting rumble every now and then.
Cornkit sniffed away the tears. He was lucky to have Breezefeather. "You're really brave," he noted. He imagined Breezefeather fighting off all the coyotes so that not one remained. While Cornkit was aware Riverclan fought off the mangey dogs, it was still good for his overactive imagination to picture the warrior keeping him safe. Look at what you've done! Cornkit looked up to Breezefeather with large eyes. "I'm sorry I've woken you up!"

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:51 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

-- @starshooter --

Weaselskip sighed as she was prodded by said apprentice she'd been thinking about and off he went, blabbering on and on and on. Cool moves? Weasel could drown this apprentice, that would be a cool move but probably not one he would very much appreciate. And so she would have to do with rolling her eyes and rising up to her paws. She wanted to have the apprentice shut up. Maybe offering to do a third training session with yet another apprentice that wasn't hers wasn't the best idea she could've chosen. However, now it was her choice to put up with him and despite his nuisance she could very well teach him something, since they'd bothered to trek out here. So the plan was now to shut him up. "We ain't gonna be training cool moves kid. Cool moves are for the big kids, and you ain't a big cat, instead we're gonna practice eating dust and listening to your teacher because she decides what and when you learn." With that she was up and moving in circles around the little calico tom. But that was when she shot out a paw that was aiming to flip over the little blabbering idiot and indeed make him eat dust.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 13th, 2020, 01:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Keeping his tail parallel to the ground, Puddlepaw began sweeping it through the air, memorizing that it meant to spread out. But, the apprentice looked over in surprise had his tail met Dawnpaw's, and their two tails intertwined for a second. He looked away, a little bit embarrassed, but still not sure why. What is this weird feeling I keep having? He decided to ignore it for now, it was best to focus on the lesson. Turning back to Jaggedstone, he awaited the next signal.

@SparrowSoar @Zesty Mango

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:32 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Now, whenever you flatten your tail it means to get down." He mewed, cutting off his broken purr. @Zesty Mango

Dawnpaw felt her face turn red, for some reason she didn't know of. Her tail flattened a bit away from Puddlepaw. Flatten, get down. She told herself, but other thoughts broke her off. Why is my face red, why do I feel tingly.. and that I wanna be close to Puddlepaw? @Puddletail

Last edited by lucidense; May 13th, 2020 at 02:32 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@SparrowSoar @Puddletail

Basilpaw lowered her tail keeping the logic in mind. She was weirded out how Dawnpaw was acting with Puddlepaw. It’s like me and Eaglepaw. Maybe they are in love?

Closed Thread