Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2017, 10:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw hadnt had time to reply to anything, not the brother thing, not Springwind telling Eclipsemoon what had happened, nothing, before Alunapaw was back. His eyes scanned the she-cat warily, an unreadable emotion in his eyes. He didnt speak, until Alunapaw apologized.

"Nothing to be sorry for." He muttered, tensed, but that was only because Eclipsemoon was there, watching him quietly. His gaze turned to his brother as he shot him a fierce, angry glare. Deep inside he wanted to believe that Eclipse had done nothing wrong. Or had he? Hunter's mother was pregnant when she left him and his father, could that have been--

Hunterpaw felt his throat tighten and he turned his head away, closing his eyes. He barely heard anything around him now.

Eclipsemoon sighed, watching Alunapaw walk off, before looking at Springwind. "I think she needs some time." He said hesitantly, then looked down at Hunterpaw. "Hunterpaw, you okay?"

"Stop acting concerned and go." Hunterpaw growled, trying to keep his voice steady. A part of him wasnt truly mad at his brother, another part of him wanted to lunge.

"I am concerned." Eclipsemoon retorted. "You're my--"

"Dont!" Hunterpaw's eyes snapped open. "You're not my brother!"

"Hunterpaw!" Eclipsemoon let out a short sigh. Hunterpaw always said this when he tried to talk to him. Eclipse never understood. "I am, we're blood--"

"Blood doesnt always mean family." Hunterpaw looked away when he said the words, a vague memory flashing before his eyes.

"And family doesnt always mean blood." Eclipsemoon's expression changed to one of understanding.

"Taught you that too huh?" Hunterpaw sighed, carefully avoiding Eclipse's gaze. His expression was now unreadable.

"Yeah." Eclipsemoon frowned for a long moment. "Hunterpaw, what are you afraid of?"

"Im not afraid of anything." Hunterpaw growled, closing his eyes. Eclipsemoon shook his head faintly, not believing his brother for a second.

"You run from she-cat to she-cat." He stated, making Hunter snort, but he went on. "You never stay in a relationship with one of them for more than two weeks and then you move on to the next. You dont talk to any of your siblings besides Snowpaw and Curlypaw, you refuse to make good friends with any cats, and you dont even talk to me. Why? Because I come from another Clan?"

"Are you...Are you an IDIOT?!" Hunterpaw found himself raising his voice, hissing as he turned to his brother. "You think I care about what Clan you come from? Im half-Clan! There arent many cats in WindClan who like half-Clan scum like me!" Eclipsemoon opened his mouth to speak but Hunterpaw interrupted. "I'm afraid of getting hurt, okay? Before he met my step-mother, I saw it. I saw the pain on my father's face every time a she-cat walked out because he's not good enough. And I don't want that, that's what i'm trying to avoid! And I dont talk to you because you'll leave as soon as I get close! You'll leave just like both my moms did, and like my father! Everyones going to leave!"

"Im not going anywhere!" Eclipsemoon raised his voice so the apprentice would hear him. "I havent left yet, what makes you think im gonna leave now? And whats the deal with being half-Clan? Im from ThunderCl--"

"Dont even try to act like you understand." Hunterpaw spat. "You're full ThunderClan, but you came here. Thats not the same as being half-Clan!"

"I came here, you're right. And im not leaving!" Eclipsemoon growled. "I liked where I was born, but--"

"Then go back!" Hunterpaw snarled, fur spiking up.

"But the only thing I didnt like was that I didnt get to know my brother!" Eclipsemoon snarled back, finishing his sentence.

"Quit acting like you care! You're just like my dad!"

"HEY! If anyones 'just like your dad' its you!"

Hunterpaw's eyes widened in shock. "How dar--Okay. Yeah, thats true." He stopped, looking down at his paws. He didnt want to be like his father, but...

"You both flirt around and play with the she-cats. You both only DO that because you're afraid of getting hurt. He left, he abandoned his family." He was right. "You wanna know something though?"

"What?" Hunterpaw growled, ears flat.

"You're my brother." Eclipsemoon said simply.

"Im not....Ugh, so what?" Hunterpaw snapped, glaring up at him. His next words had the glare melting.

"So im not going to let my brother throw away his life." Eclipsemoon stared down at him, his face hard and soft at the same time. "I dont care what you say, whether you call me your brother or not. I came here to get to know you. And I dont care whether I really know you or what you show me, but im not going to let you do anything you're going to regret. Im not going to let you sit around like your father, or run after some crazy she-cat, or let you never understand love. You dont deserve that, Hunter, you dont deserve that kind of pain." He said quietly. Then he simply turned and padded off toward Alunapaw.

Hunterpaw watched him go, completely and utterly confused. He had nothing to say, and even if he did he doubted his ability to speak at the moment. A pang went through his heart. Guilt, regret, anger...But no longer for Eclipsemoon. Hunterpaw let his shoulders drop and wondered how long they'd been tensed. For the first time ever as he watched his brother walk off, Hunter wanted him to come back. He wanted to know if Eclipse really did care. Could it be possible? Could someone actually care?

You dont deserve that kind of pain.

Hunterpaw still couldnt say anything, simply staring at Eclipse's retreating form with only one thing on his mind;

Maybe.

Springwind hardly had any time to interrupt anything. When the argument was getting out of paw, he tried to interrupt them with other words, and tried to steer them into another conversation starter. However, they weren’t budging. After Eclipsemoon had everything he needed to say, Springwind made his way towards Hunterpaw, touching him lightly with his tail. ‘’How’re you, bud? Some deep stuff was mentioned...so...are you okay?’’ He asked. What Eclipsemoon had said...was true. He was only looking out for Hunterpaw, and Hunterpaw was being a jerk. Springwind would always take up for his apprentice, but the tom was getting out of hand.

‘’First off, we’re going to start with a few simple rules,’’ Springwind says, his eyes narrowing. ‘’You will not slick talk to anyone who is older than you. You show respect to everyone. Next, you will stop this nonsense flirting. If you’re not trying to get hurt, what is the used of flirting with them? You better learn how to play later and focus now. Thirdly, saying you don’t fight girls is not an excuse. You could had been gentle with her. After all, she is your clan mate. Fourthly, you will not carry an attitude. We’ll stop training for today because you look like you need to blow off some steam, but you need to know that I am always here. No matter what. That you can talk to me without hiding anything. And, that is a promise.’’ The tri-tabby tom tells his apprentice, his voice sounded harsh at first, but came to a calm state. ‘’You don’t ever have to carry this burden alone, you know.’’

Alunapaw closed her eyes, thinking of a more happier situation than the one she was in. Which was sad. Not only was she unwanted, but she was worthless, and she was forgotten. Forgotten by the one cat she loved with all her heart when no one was around to care for her. She was betrayed by him, and now she was mad. Though her angered state conflicted with her sadness. In lack of words, she was lonely. So, in order to leave this lonesome state, she recalled a time when a few moons ago--before Springwind was assigned Hunterpaw as an apprentice, the two would go out at night, when it was moonhigh to look at the stars. Alunapaw enjoyed rolling onto her back, and staring at the lighted beauties. It was a state of peace for her...something she haven’t done in a while.

She remembered the conversation the two had. When she asked him, ‘’Is everyone going to leave me?’’ The words just flown out. Alunapw had been thinking of her parents that day. Springwind gave her an odd look, and a short laugh.

‘’Don’t be silly, Aluna. No one is leaving you.’’

‘’My mother did. My father did. You-’’

‘’Don’t even got here.’’ Springwind told her, sharply. The tom let out a sigh before he answered, ‘’You’re father had no choice. He had died from a fox attack. It was my fault that he had left you. Your mother was something else. She was...beautiful. Like, extremely gorgeous. She had plenty of toms roaming after her, but for some odd reason my dinky brother won. I was jealous for a while, but I realized that even though she was a beauty to look at, she wasn’t one to deal with. After she left you because she was afraid...I realized that I had no reason to be jealous. She wouldn’t have been the mate I wanted.’’ Springwind explains, sadly. It was sad, really. That he remembered how beautiful he constantly thought of Lovelorn. Her pelt was exactly like Alunapaw’s only she had one white patch on her front chest. But, she was gorgeous and everyone admired her. ‘’...I’m afraid you’re going to be like your mother. I can’t have-’’

‘’I would never.’’ Alunapaw says, desperately. ‘’I could never find myself leaving my kits or my mate.’’ She pinned her ears to her head, and looked away. Springwind rolled onto his stomach, flicking his ears. He stared longingly at his niece, and he knew that he was going to be there for her. To help her get through the gried.

‘’More so in appearance. You’re already looking so much like her! I don’t want to have to stare the toms away.’’

‘’I won’t catch any of their eyes.’’ Was her only reply before she looked back up at the stars. Springwind only stared at her, a sharp pang in his chest.

‘’Well, I think you are wrong, but no matter what I will always be there for you whenever you need me.’’

And, where were you? Where are you?

Alunapaw silently allowed tears to stream down her face. Why was she crying at this time when there was truly nothing to cry about? Why have she had to be such a sensitive soul? Such a fragile being. Maybe Hunterpaw was right. Maybe she was some prissy spoiled she-cat. Alunapaw wasn’t as tough as she allowed herself to be. Ever since Springwind got an apprentice, she was constantly second best--second place. She loathed Hunterpaw for taking the one worthy attention she had left. She didn’t want anything to do with him any longer. She was done with the black tom. Completely finished.

Alunapaw stopped her tears at hearing someone approach behind her. For a quick second she thought--she hoped it was Springwind...but it wasn’t. Disappointment flashed into her eyes, but she quickly blinked them, and hoped that the tear stains weren’t there. Her eyes were most likely glossy, but that was okay. She mustered a smile for her mentor, ‘’I’m sorry, Eclipsemoon. I’m not going to be mean to your brother any longer. I-I-I won’t even talk to him anymore. I’ll avoid him.’’ Her problems had to start with the black tom, hadn’t it? Just maybe. It was something that she liked to believe.
Old April 4th, 2017, 11:14 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Springwind hardly had any time to interrupt anything. When the argument was getting out of paw, he tried to interrupt them with other words, and tried to steer them into another conversation starter. However, they weren’t budging. After Eclipsemoon had everything he needed to say, Springwind made his way towards Hunterpaw, touching him lightly with his tail. ‘’How’re you, bud? Some deep stuff was mentioned...so...are you okay?’’ He asked. What Eclipsemoon had said...was true. He was only looking out for Hunterpaw, and Hunterpaw was being a jerk. Springwind would always take up for his apprentice, but the tom was getting out of hand.

‘’First off, we’re going to start with a few simple rules,’’ Springwind says, his eyes narrowing. ‘’You will not slick talk to anyone who is older than you. You show respect to everyone. Next, you will stop this nonsense flirting. If you’re not trying to get hurt, what is the used of flirting with them? You better learn how to play later and focus now. Thirdly, saying you don’t fight girls is not an excuse. You could had been gentle with her. After all, she is your clan mate. Fourthly, you will not carry an attitude. We’ll stop training for today because you look like you need to blow off some steam, but you need to know that I am always here. No matter what. That you can talk to me without hiding anything. And, that is a promise.’’ The tri-tabby tom tells his apprentice, his voice sounded harsh at first, but came to a calm state. ‘’You don’t ever have to carry this burden alone, you know.’’

Alunapaw closed her eyes, thinking of a more happier situation than the one she was in. Which was sad. Not only was she unwanted, but she was worthless, and she was forgotten. Forgotten by the one cat she loved with all her heart when no one was around to care for her. She was betrayed by him, and now she was mad. Though her angered state conflicted with her sadness. In lack of words, she was lonely. So, in order to leave this lonesome state, she recalled a time when a few moons ago--before Springwind was assigned Hunterpaw as an apprentice, the two would go out at night, when it was moonhigh to look at the stars. Alunapaw enjoyed rolling onto her back, and staring at the lighted beauties. It was a state of peace for her...something she haven’t done in a while.

She remembered the conversation the two had. When she asked him, ‘’Is everyone going to leave me?’’ The words just flown out. Alunapw had been thinking of her parents that day. Springwind gave her an odd look, and a short laugh.

‘’Don’t be silly, Aluna. No one is leaving you.’’

‘’My mother did. My father did. You-’’

‘’Don’t even got here.’’ Springwind told her, sharply. The tom let out a sigh before he answered, ‘’You’re father had no choice. He had died from a fox attack. It was my fault that he had left you. Your mother was something else. She was...beautiful. Like, extremely gorgeous. She had plenty of toms roaming after her, but for some odd reason my dinky brother won. I was jealous for a while, but I realized that even though she was a beauty to look at, she wasn’t one to deal with. After she left you because she was afraid...I realized that I had no reason to be jealous. She wouldn’t have been the mate I wanted.’’ Springwind explains, sadly. It was sad, really. That he remembered how beautiful he constantly thought of Lovelorn. Her pelt was exactly like Alunapaw’s only she had one white patch on her front chest. But, she was gorgeous and everyone admired her. ‘’...I’m afraid you’re going to be like your mother. I can’t have-’’

‘’I would never.’’ Alunapaw says, desperately. ‘’I could never find myself leaving my kits or my mate.’’ She pinned her ears to her head, and looked away. Springwind rolled onto his stomach, flicking his ears. He stared longingly at his niece, and he knew that he was going to be there for her. To help her get through the gried.

‘’More so in appearance. You’re already looking so much like her! I don’t want to have to stare the toms away.’’

‘’I won’t catch any of their eyes.’’ Was her only reply before she looked back up at the stars. Springwind only stared at her, a sharp pang in his chest.

‘’Well, I think you are wrong, but no matter what I will always be there for you whenever you need me.’’

And, where were you? Where are you?

Alunapaw silently allowed tears to stream down her face. Why was she crying at this time when there was truly nothing to cry about? Why have she had to be such a sensitive soul? Such a fragile being. Maybe Hunterpaw was right. Maybe she was some prissy spoiled she-cat. Alunapaw wasn’t as tough as she allowed herself to be. Ever since Springwind got an apprentice, she was constantly second best--second place. She loathed Hunterpaw for taking the one worthy attention she had left. She didn’t want anything to do with him any longer. She was done with the black tom. Completely finished.

Alunapaw stopped her tears at hearing someone approach behind her. For a quick second she thought--she hoped it was Springwind...but it wasn’t. Disappointment flashed into her eyes, but she quickly blinked them, and hoped that the tear stains weren’t there. Her eyes were most likely glossy, but that was okay. She mustered a smile for her mentor, ‘’I’m sorry, Eclipsemoon. I’m not going to be mean to your brother any longer. I-I-I won’t even talk to him anymore. I’ll avoid him.’’ Her problems had to start with the black tom, hadn’t it? Just maybe. It was something that she liked to believe.
[/CENTER]
Hunterpaw didnt say anything, staring at his paws for a long moment as his mentor spoke. Then finally he gave a shrug. "I've been better." He sighed, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. His gaze flickered up to Springwind as he announced that there would be rules, and one of his eyebrows pushed up faintly in a curious expression. Rules, ha, did his mentor even know him?

He listened in silence though as Springwind spoke, wincing faintly at the 'excuse' part, but he didnt feel like telling his mentor exactly why he didnt want to fight a she-cat. Instead he stayed quiet until Springwind stopped speaking and sighed, nodding. "Okay, Springwind." He closed his eyes for a moment, seemingly thinking about something. Then he suddenly spoke without even opening his eyes. "It wasnt an excuse. I really dont fight girls. And its not because im scared of potentially getting beaten by one, its because of something my mother told me when I was a kit. Her and my father had met at the border when they were apprentices, and while they didnt fight that day, when they continued to meet they started play-fighting, like training. After that my father seemed to think it was okay to claw her. And he continued to do so, which is...Most of the reason my mother left, most likely. And i'd rather not become a she-cat abuser." He let out a dry chuckle and shook his head, as if dismissing the thought. "I hurt them enough emotionally anyway." He opened his eyes again, his face unreadable.

"So as long as we're not training." He meowed, as if he hadnt just slightly opened up to his mentor. He stood and shook out his fur as he continued, "Can we hunt?" Hunting was his specialty. He liked to believe his name brought most of that luck.

~~

Eclipsemoon watched his apprentice turn to him, and a pang stabbed at him when he saw she was crying. A sigh escaped the large black and white Tom and he settled beside her, flicking his tail at her shoulders comfortingly. "Hey, kid. Dont worry about Hunterpaw. If ya ask me, my little bro was in the wrong just as much." He sighed, casting a glance toward Hunterpaw and Springwind before turning back to Alunapaw with a smile.

"You dont have to avoid him." Amusement sparkled through Eclipsemoon's gentle green eyes as he looked down at his apprentice, tilting his head with a small grin, "quite honestly, even though you and him clash alot, he seems alot more..." He searched for a word. "Attentive, like he's actually paying attention and enjoying your company than he is with other she-cats. But thats just what I see," He shrugged with a chuckle.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 5th, 2017, 12:02 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Hunterpaw didnt say anything, staring at his paws for a long moment as his mentor spoke. Then finally he gave a shrug. "I've been better." He sighed, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. His gaze flickered up to Springwind as he announced that there would be rules, and one of his eyebrows pushed up faintly in a curious expression. Rules, ha, did his mentor even know him?

He listened in silence though as Springwind spoke, wincing faintly at the 'excuse' part, but he didnt feel like telling his mentor exactly why he didnt want to fight a she-cat. Instead he stayed quiet until Springwind stopped speaking and sighed, nodding. "Okay, Springwind." He closed his eyes for a moment, seemingly thinking about something. Then he suddenly spoke without even opening his eyes. "It wasnt an excuse. I really dont fight girls. And its not because im scared of potentially getting beaten by one, its because of something my mother told me when I was a kit. Her and my father had met at the border when they were apprentices, and while they didnt fight that day, when they continued to meet they started play-fighting, like training. After that my father seemed to think it was okay to claw her. And he continued to do so, which is...Most of the reason my mother left, most likely. And i'd rather not become a she-cat abuser." He let out a dry chuckle and shook his head, as if dismissing the thought. "I hurt them enough emotionally anyway." He opened his eyes again, his face unreadable.

"So as long as we're not training." He meowed, as if he hadnt just slightly opened up to his mentor. He stood and shook out his fur as he continued, "Can we hunt?" Hunting was his specialty. He liked to believe his name brought most of that luck.

~~

Eclipsemoon watched his apprentice turn to him, and a pang stabbed at him when he saw she was crying. A sigh escaped the large black and white Tom and he settled beside her, flicking his tail at her shoulders comfortingly. "Hey, kid. Dont worry about Hunterpaw. If ya ask me, my little bro was in the wrong just as much." He sighed, casting a glance toward Hunterpaw and Springwind before turning back to Alunapaw with a smile.

"You dont have to avoid him." Amusement sparkled through Eclipsemoon's gentle green eyes as he looked down at his apprentice, tilting his head with a small grin, "quite honestly, even though you and him clash alot, he seems alot more..." He searched for a word. "Attentive, like he's actually paying attention and enjoying your company than he is with other she-cats. But thats just what I see," He shrugged with a chuckle.
‘’That’s understandable as to why you don’t want to hurt she-cats, but…’’Springwind trailed off. Maybe that conversation should be best saved for next time. In a long time. As of the moment his apprentice was young. It bothered him that Hunterpaw thought it was okay to hurt she-cats emotionally. A sudden feeling flashed into his heart, entering his mind. What if it were Alunapaw who were charmed by his efforts? Who actually fell in love with the black and white apprentice, and suddenly had her emotions and heart crushed because he wanted to run after another? No. That feeling made him uneasy. Springwind brushed it off. They were only apprentices at the moment...but they would become warriors soon, and that was where things became real.

Springwind did not comment on this, however. Even though it was constantly plaguing his mind to know. The tom shook his head, and at hearing his apprentice’s next words, he gave a deep chuckle. ‘’Of course, Hunter. After all, how can I forget your love of killing food?’’ Hunterpaw was named well. He was a great hunter, and Springwind believed that he would be one of the best. The tom begin trotting off, flicking his tail for his apprentice to follow him.

‘’In order to make things interesting, let’s have a competition. Whoever can hunt down the most prey wins. You have to bring you kills back under that tree--over there.’’ Springwind says, turning to a large oak tree with a nice shade. ‘’And, if you win, I suppose we can figure something out, or whatever you want. If I win, however, you will have to spend your time cleaning the nests of the elders and feeding them.’’ Springwind thought it was a good challenge. After all, Hunterpaw did best when there was competition. And, a little bit of fun was needed after much bickering.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon somehow made Alunapaw feel...welcomed. She didn’t know why, but he was always so nice to her, and it made her feel like she belonged. Though she was full windclan, and he most definitely wasn’t. It should had been the other way around. She should be making him feel welcomed. He shouldn’t be making her feel welcomed. ‘’That’s nice to hear.’’

Her voice was quiet, a soft whisper. And, at his next words the small she-cat scoffed. ‘’I bet any she-cat with a pretty pelt will land a tom’s attention.’’ She refused to acknowledge the other words that came out her mentor’s maw. She couldn’t allow herself to feel flattered that he paid more attention to her than any other she-cat. It was unreal! What about the others? This she-cat he had a date with? Did they forget about that or something?

Alunapaw knew it wasn’t her job to worry about Hunterpaw--which she wasn’t. She would stand by what she said. She was completely finished with him. She wouldn’t be mean to him, anymore. She promised her mentor that she wouldn’t be mean to his brother any longer. Instead, she would remain neutral with him. And, as she’s doing that, she could watch him inflict pain on another she-cat. She could see him flirting, and sh would be grimacing in the background, but it didn’t matter. As long as it wasn’t her. She was good. The thought was comical! ‘’I don’t even think he’s been attentive to me. I think he’s attentive to anything that is a she-cat.’’ She says, her tail lashed, and she got up, feeling a lot better than she should had. ‘’Thanks for the talk though! I feel a lot better…’’She trailed off and looked into the distance at Springwind and Hunterpaw as they got ready to hunt. She allowed a small smile to grace her face. ‘’A lot better.’’
Old April 5th, 2017, 12:20 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

‘’That’s understandable as to why you don’t want to hurt she-cats, but…’’Springwind trailed off. Maybe that conversation should be best saved for next time. In a long time. As of the moment his apprentice was young. It bothered him that Hunterpaw thought it was okay to hurt she-cats emotionally. A sudden feeling flashed into his heart, entering his mind. What if it were Alunapaw who were charmed by his efforts? Who actually fell in love with the black and white apprentice, and suddenly had her emotions and heart crushed because he wanted to run after another? No. That feeling made him uneasy. Springwind brushed it off. They were only apprentices at the moment...but they would become warriors soon, and that was where things became real.

Springwind did not comment on this, however. Even though it was constantly plaguing his mind to know. The tom shook his head, and at hearing his apprentice’s next words, he gave a deep chuckle. ‘’Of course, Hunter. After all, how can I forget your love of killing food?’’ Hunterpaw was named well. He was a great hunter, and Springwind believed that he would be one of the best. The tom begin trotting off, flicking his tail for his apprentice to follow him.

‘’In order to make things interesting, let’s have a competition. Whoever can hunt down the most prey wins. You have to bring you kills back under that tree--over there.’’ Springwind says, turning to a large oak tree with a nice shade. ‘’And, if you win, I suppose we can figure something out, or whatever you want. If I win, however, you will have to spend your time cleaning the nests of the elders and feeding them.’’ Springwind thought it was a good challenge. After all, Hunterpaw did best when there was competition. And, a little bit of fun was needed after much bickering.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon somehow made Alunapaw feel...welcomed. She didn’t know why, but he was always so nice to her, and it made her feel like she belonged. Though she was full windclan, and he most definitely wasn’t. It should had been the other way around. She should be making him feel welcomed. He shouldn’t be making her feel welcomed. ‘’That’s nice to hear.’’

Her voice was quiet, a soft whisper. And, at his next words the small she-cat scoffed. ‘’I bet any she-cat with a pretty pelt will land a tom’s attention.’’ She refused to acknowledge the other words that came out her mentor’s maw. She couldn’t allow herself to feel flattered that he paid more attention to her than any other she-cat. It was unreal! What about the others? This she-cat he had a date with? Did they forget about that or something?

Alunapaw knew it wasn’t her job to worry about Hunterpaw--which she wasn’t. She would stand by what she said. She was completely finished with him. She wouldn’t be mean to him, anymore. She promised her mentor that she wouldn’t be mean to his brother any longer. Instead, she would remain neutral with him. And, as she’s doing that, she could watch him inflict pain on another she-cat. She could see him flirting, and sh would be grimacing in the background, but it didn’t matter. As long as it wasn’t her. She was good. The thought was comical! ‘’I don’t even think he’s been attentive to me. I think he’s attentive to anything that is a she-cat.’’ She says, her tail lashed, and she got up, feeling a lot better than she should had. ‘’Thanks for the talk though! I feel a lot better…’’She trailed off and looked into the distance at Springwind and Hunterpaw as they got ready to hunt. She allowed a small smile to grace her face. ‘’A lot better.’’
Hunterpaw let out a small laugh as he followed his mentor, amusement flickering through the black and white Tom's brown eyes. "Challenge accepted. If I win, I get the week off of training." He paused then, and reconsidered his deal. "Okay...Tomorrow off of training. Or any apprentice work. But thats only because im exhausted after today." He stretched, allowing his front claws to stretch out as well. His legs trembled slightly, his muscles rippling under his thick fur. It felt good. "To be quite honest, Springwind, I enjoy training." He admitted almost grudgingly, sparing his mentor an amused look.

"So then," He added, almost bouncing on his paws. He stretched up, his fluffy tail whisking side to side as he gazed around, his gaze sharp and intent, a smirk on his maw. He was prepared, ready and determined to win. And even if he didnt win, it was all in good fun right? Besides, he somewhat enjoyed looking after the elders. They always had the best stories. "Lets do this."

~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon let out an amused chuckle at his apprentice's words. "Okay, thats true. He's a huge flirt." He mused, shaking his fur out as he gazed down at Alunapaw. "But i've seen him with the other she-cats, and i've seen him with you. I spend a lot of time just watching him, you know, because he doesnt like to talk to me so I try to get to know him by just listening and watching. He's different with you. He doesnt just flirt, he teases you, he mocks you, and sometimes I can see you frustrate him to an extent. Other she-cats, even ones that turn down his attempts, dont have that kind of effect on him. If you ask me Aluna, you've basically got him wrapped around that little paw of yours." He sighed in amusement, allowing his shoulders to relax.

His gaze flickered over to Hunterpaw and Springwind for a few moments before he turned back to Alunapaw, tilting his head with a warm, gentle smile on his muzzle. "So, what would you like to do today?" He prompted, his tail flicking side to side.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:30 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw lowered her head, rethinking her opinion on Gleamkit. She knew full well that she had a tendency to judge cats unfairly before she'd even given them half a chance to show her their true colors so to speak. “Training session. Why aren't you an apprentice yet?” she asked suddenly, realizing that it was kind of strange that Shinepaw was an apprentice and Gleamkit was not. They both looked the same age, and Phantompaw knew that they were littermates.
"Umm well...I don't have a cat to mentor me yet...I'm actually waiting for one cat in particular...but I know a few moves to get me by." Gleamkit kneaded the ground with her fore paws then leaped onto her sister, starting a play fight. As ShinePaw was pinned down, Gleamkit spat "why are you so weak ShinePaw? Aren't you paying attention to your mentor?"
"We...haven't done any battle training yet..."
"Then here's some tips. Always be on your guard," the ginger Molly climbed off of her littermate only to spring back on top of her moments later. "You don't know when an opponent might attack. Be fast on your paws," she explained as ShinePaw writhed and struggled under Gleamkit's large paws "and act!" Then the molly scratched the apprentice across the cheek. "Don't worry I'll go easy on you...but just for today,"
"Hey what was that scratch for?"
"Because in real fights, the opponent doesn't go easy." Then the siblings stood back up again, grooming their pelts now splashed with dust and dry dirt.
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:21 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Umm well...I don't have a cat to mentor me yet...I'm actually waiting for one cat in particular...but I know a few moves to get me by." Gleamkit kneaded the ground with her fore paws then leaped onto her sister, starting a play fight. As ShinePaw was pinned down, Gleamkit spat "why are you so weak ShinePaw? Aren't you paying attention to your mentor?"
"We...haven't done any battle training yet..."
"Then here's some tips. Always be on your guard," the ginger Molly climbed off of her littermate only to spring back on top of her moments later. "You don't know when an opponent might attack. Be fast on your paws," she explained as ShinePaw writhed and struggled under Gleamkit's large paws "and act!" Then the molly scratched the apprentice across the cheek. "Don't worry I'll go easy on you...but just for today,"
"Hey what was that scratch for?"
"Because in real fights, the opponent doesn't go easy." Then the siblings stood back up again, grooming their pelts now splashed with dust and dry dirt.
Phantompaw watched them for a moment, her tail lashing back and forth behind her. She wasn't going to intervene, at least, not yet. The two were acting like a couple mouse-brained kits in her opinion, but she held her tongue instead of telling them that. As they finished their little fight, although it wasn't much of one and had been kind of one-sided from the start, she stood up, lips curled back in a snarl. “Now that your done with that, I think that Gleamkit would do better to stick by her own advice.” she said meaningfully, her blue hues glinting dangerously. “In other words, always be on guard.” letting her claws slide out a bit, the pale calico sat down, a low growl coming from her throat.
Old April 5th, 2017, 08:52 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@ArenMoto
Tortoisekit sat up, blinking sleep from his eyes. He felt that today, he was going to have some fun, even if playing wouldn't be easy. He was half the size he should be, and also half as strong, so he couldn't do horseplay very well, but he did love watching others play and talking with friendly cats. He was nearly old enough to be an apprentice, two more moons. Fluffing out his patterned black and gray pelt, he looked around for somebody to make friends with. He was q bit bit tired if being alone, and as he climbed to his paws, he weondered if any of the other kits would even want to be friends with him. Course they will! Tortoisekit scolded himself as he jumped lightly out of the nest, curious to see what might be going on in the rest of the nursery, he scanned his surroundings for anyone he'd yet to meet.
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw watched them for a moment, her tail lashing back and forth behind her. She wasn't going to intervene, at least, not yet. The two were acting like a couple mouse-brained kits in her opinion, but she held her tongue instead of telling them that. As they finished their little fight, although it wasn't much of one and had been kind of one-sided from the start, she stood up, lips curled back in a snarl. “Now that your done with that, I think that Gleamkit would do better to stick by her own advice.” she said meaningfully, her blue hues glinting dangerously. “In other words, always be on guard.” letting her claws slide out a bit, the pale calico sat down, a low growl coming from her throat.
"told you-or more, showed you- I can handle myself!" the ginger molly purred. "yes but I think it's time for you to go." Shinepaw sighed "i mean, there's nothing wrong, it's been great having you two meet eachother. But you did kind of interrupt and-"
"right, I get it. you two need some more private time. wink wink!"
"no Gleamkit! stop it! go!"
"oh okay. bye!" and the ginger cat padded off into the nursery.
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:18 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

At the sudden voice-- a fairly happy sounding one, which somewhat surprised the tom-- Obsidiansky looked up and found himself looking directly at a multi-colored feline. "Hello," He greeted with a friendly smile of his own. He'd seen the patterned cat before...but where? What was her name? She had the build of a warrior and looked to be not too much different in age from himself, and the tom cocked his head to the side while examining her. Fawn. Fawn...blossom? Fawn...petal? Something to do with flowers-- Fawn...flower? Fawnflower! That's it, Fawnflower... I remember, she had such a pretty name! His hues lit up with excitement as he sucessfully identified the other warrior and a smile spread across his maw, making him look more approachable then before. "It's Fawnflower, isn't it?" He asked. Obsidiansky had a pretty good memory, but having only seen this cat around camp and heard her name a few times...being not too familiar with the feline... there was no way to be sure unless he asked her. Besides, there was no shame in forgetting a name! There were plenty of cats who he didn't know, plenty of cats who he was sure had forgotten names before. Obsidiansky maintained his smile as he allowed his gaze to rest on the multi-colored she cat, the tip of his tail twitching ever so slightly.
"Oh yeah, that's me!" Fawnflower exclaimed, her green eyes lighting up with happiness as it seemed like this cat knew her name. Her paws shuffled with excitability as she grinned, her tail swishing as she sat down next to the jet-black tom. She seemed to be extremely excited about just getting to talk to somebody, since she'd been a bit lonely ever since her mother's disappearance. She was happy that somebody had remembered her name, as well- she wasn't exactly the most popular cat in the clan, though she loved to talk. In fact, she could go on and on talking about something she loves- she didn't even need a response when she got herself motivated, because that's how much passion she had for the things she did. "What's up?" She chimed, her head tilting to the side in a rather innocent manner.
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Sorrelkit stretched out under a tree, her eyes closed in content. Her ears were pricked up attentively, but she was hardly listening to anyone around the Clan. Instead her attention was focused on seeking the voices out, trying to hear them clearly. The Toyger often got frustrated when they cut off, and was determined not to let it happen this time. She allowed a strange silence to engulf her, the ringing in her ears growing louder. She could hear blood rushing, her heart pounding, the ringing growing and growing and....Stop.

This was it. The voices were soft, echoing through her brain. She could barely make it out what they were saying....

Fire
Pain
Destruction
Kill
Let us out
Do it
Kill

Sorrelkit breathed in sharply, her heart pounding against her chest. But nothing else came, much to her disappointment. Frustrated she let out a soft roar-growl, sounding thing and opened her eyes, which were a bright yellow color. Her tail lashed side to side as she thought. The 'fire, destruction, pain, kill' wasnt knew. But the 'let us out' Was peculiar. She remembered her dreams about the burning forest, the flames lapping at everything in sight, her dead Clanmates sprawled out...

A grin spread slowly over the young she-kits face, her eyes glimmering with a dark look she always had. She couldnt wait for the day her dreams became reality. When she was an apprentice, perhaps? A warrior? She didnt care when, she hardly even cared if she died during it. She wanted to see everything go down in flames.

Sorrelkit found herself gazing around the clearing at her Clanmates, eyes narrowed faintly as she watched them. The apprentices, most stuck-up and boastful. Warriors, the stern, hard-working ones. Elders, the cranky, mean pretend-to-be-wise cats. And the queens? She hated the Queens. Maybe it had something to do with her own mother constantly running off and leaving, but she...

Wrinkling her nose, Sorrelkit shook her head and shut her eyes, mumbling to herself.
"Kill...Pain...Destruction...Fire..." She whispered, echoing the voices as she allowed herself to relax, concentrating deeply on the ringing sound in her ears. She needed to hear more. She needed to understand more.

( @Noire )
A cream-colored tom made his way into the clearing after deciding to not sleep in the apprentice’s den all day. He felt a wave of pain shoot across his body, and winced slightly, but continued on. Yesterday, hadn’t been too well for him. Though he didn’t get into a fight, he tried to practice his hunting skills, but was greatly disturbed by some prissy she-cat. She continuously asked him questions as if he wanted to talk to her. Shockpaw tried to run her away. He tried to glare her down until his stare become too intense for her to bare, but she wasn’t budging. She looked at him like he lost his mind or something. He wouldn’t shake her off that well. Now, would he?

So, yesterday he met a potential friend. She introduced herself as Alunapaw--and quite the flirty one she was. She annoyed, but she was pretty, and he found himself sometimes admiring her pelt. The piebald brown and white she was, and those green eyes were...dazzlingly, in the least.

‘’What is wrong with me?’’ Shockpaw sneered at himself, and quickly maneuvered his thoughts into a different topic. He had no time for developing crushes, and he definitely was never going to consider her as a friend. All she practically did was act tough, then flirted with him--all the while confusing him! He did not have time to deal with insecure she-cats. All he wanted was to be alone. Being alone meant he didn’t have to listen to anybody.

Not to mention that he got hurt because of her. If he weren’t so focused on how she was doing things, he would had never twisted his front paw in a weird way. Though he survived the discomfort, pain still lingered there. As the tom continued to walk through the clearing, an emotionless expression settled onto his face, his ears perked slightly at seeing a she-kit, though she didn’t look that young, he could tell that she was a lot younger than him.

Shockpaw thought he should leave her alone. What would it be to him if she was...was she mumbling to herself? His ears twitched as he tried to strain them in order to hear her better. The tom rolled his eyes. Another crazy one, there is...he thought, and shakes his head, but as he took a closer look at her, a certain look popped onto his face. A look of realization. Recognition.

For this wasn’t just any kit. This kit was the half-sister of the tom that he loathed. Well, not specifically loathed. He didn’t hate a lot of cats, more so, he disliked them. That tom though...what was his name? Hunterpaw. Exactly. He disliked that cat. He thought Hunterpaw was weak, and wondered however did he even get into the clans. Shockpaw heard about his family’s predicament, and one time--yesterday, he addressed Alunapaw on this. He remembered when they were talking, she asked him:

‘’So, how do you feel about...Hunterpaw?’’ He voice was small, but she kept steady. Shockpaw and her weren’t friends. She tried to talk to him, flirt with him, get his attention anyhow, but it didn’t work. Shockpaw tried to rub her off, to get her to go away. Again, it didn’t work. The she-cat seemed to have made herself comfortable as she trotted by his side in the territory.

Shockpaw scoffed, ‘’What about him?’’

‘’I mean, there’s nothing about him. I find him annoying. How about you?’’ Alunapaw remarked, her eyes heavily on her paws.

Shockpaw let out a loud obnoxious sigh. ‘’Listen, I find him repulsive. He don’t even deserve to be here. And, if I were leader, I wouldn’t even accept his half-clan trashy life. Is that what you wanted to hear?’’

The piebald brown and white she-cat pinned her ears to her head. ‘’Not exactly. He didn’t ask for this life. He didn’t ask for his dad or his mom to leave him, so alone. I feel bad for him. He have so much to live for.’’ Though Alunapaw knew she would never allow herself to say such things to Hunterpaw--in his face. She didn’t want him to feel that she cared, because she did. Albeit, a little bit.

‘’Then why are you asking me? You’re confusing; first you hate him, then you all of sudden get defensive over him?’’

‘’It’s complicated.’’ Alunapaw answered, her voice soft.

‘’Well, stop allowing it to be complicated because you’re complicating my hunting and I don’t have time to cater to your sensitive feelings, you ignorant she-cat!’’

That was the end of that conversation. He was hoping to shake her off, but she remained steady that whole day. Just by his side, and when her uncle had called for her to come, she brushed her pelt alongside him, purring as she trotted towards Springwind. Shockpaw shuddered, remembering the contact, but her fur was silky and soft.

Now, this kit in front of him, he knew much well that she was the half-sister of that black and white idiot. And, this instantly made him take a dislike to her, though he didn’t know her. Shockpaw was a tough cat to get along with, for the simple matter that he was scared to let anyone inside. Though he didn’t want to approach her, he did. He felt an eerie feeling around her, and frowned when he went up to her. He was hoping to get a good grip of what she was saying, but nothing seemed to be catching on. So, instead he went up to her, his mouth came into a disturbing upward frown. ‘’Why are you talking to yourself? Why aren’t you in the nursery? Don’t kits like you need a kitsitter?’’
Closed Thread