Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 02:45 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw watched her mentor dismast the move he had used, in wonder. Wow. She thought seeing how the move worked. Puffing her fur she got down into a crouch, much like Stormbreeze's. She took a swift breath the lunched herself though the air trying to copy her mentor. At first she was doing good but when she started to land and span at once a d still land on the slippery moor grass one of he paws came out from under her and she fell on her face. Stop being a rabbit brain! She scolled herself as she picked herself of the ground with a grunt. She was slightly embarrassed that she messed that up not only in front of Stormbreeze but Redpaw as well. But! That didn't mean she would give up. No way would this molly give up, it was hard enough with her being mute. If she was mute and one to give up she'd never be a warrior. Shacking her pelt out she headed over to Stormbreeze ready to try again. She'd get the move down one way or another before she left. Her determination wouldn't let her not.

Buttercupbreeze had forgotten she had told Shadepaw they were training today. She just remembered, when she woke up and Shadepaw wasn't there thats when it dawned on her that she told her apprentice to meet her at the training moor. How could you forget that?! I knew I shouldn't have stated up watching the stars lest night! She scrolled her self as she ran through the windswept moor her puffy tail streaming behind her. But she couldn't help but want to laugh at herself, it was funny she had to admit. The training moor coming into few she spotted her apprentice trying a move out. Buttercup let out a purr.
"Would you like some help?" She asked coming to look down on her apprentice a felt if both amusement and a playful tent in her brownish eyes. Shadepaw was a character and that was one think she liked about her. Her apprentice wasn't trying to be like everyone else nope she was herself. Through she gets into trouble sometimes with her best friend Silentpaw but that was to be expected. What apprentice didn't? Buttercupbreeze sure did, at first. "What move where you trying to do?" She asked Shadepaw.

Shadepaw licked her chest in embarrassment. She was still covered in frosted leaf mold. “I was trying to do the one move where you plant your front paws, then lash out behind.” She wanted to hide. “Can you show me?” She squeaked excitedly, feeling her eyes widen. She sounded like a kit playing mossball. “I mean, uh, demonstrate please!” She said again, trying not to sound like a kit. She glanced over at Silentpaw. She would pester her later. Shadepaw turned back towards Buttercupbreeze, her fern green eyes gleaming with excitement. Shadepaw loved training. She always learned a new move, or caught something to bring back to camp. It was often a good practice. She loved being an apprentice!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 16th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

It was time for another round of ceremonies. One in which was his new deputy. With the step down of Onyxwhisper, Blazingstar had been in search of his newest deputy, knowing that right now, the clan needed good leadership. He couldn't do that alone. He leaped onto the Breezerock and turned to summon his cats. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled and waited.

@Lefty the bear @Fuzzyfeline
"To begin, we will be welcoming Mouse into WindClan. Mouse, please step forward," he waited until the small feline was in front of the crowd before continuing. "Mouse, from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mousepaw! Sunfur will be your mentor!" he declared, dipping his head to the newly made apprentice and mentor before moving on.

@CFVY @2018 Okapi @Radler @NightWarrior4Life
"Fallenkit and Sandkit!" he called the kits forward. "Fallenkit and Sandkit, you both have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Fallenpaw and Sandpaw! Your mentors will be Treefright and Splashbreeze. I hope they will pass down all they know on to you two!
"
he spoke. The name Fallenpaw made Blazingstar a little bitter, but he didn't show it. The prefix was a sore reminder of the RiverClan leader, but he couldn't ruin the ceremony for her. "Splashbreeze you will mentor Sandpaw and Treefright, you will mentor Fallenpaw," he finished with a small smile to the group of cats before moving on to the soon to be warrior.

@Swiftheart
Warrior ceremonies were Blazingstar's favorite to give, especially right now. It proved WindClan's strength over and over again. "Coyotepaw, please step forward!" he called, gesturing the feline forward. When he was ready, Blazingstar raised his head to the sky as if speaking to StarClan "I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn," he paused, looking at the apprentice. "Coyotepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
I do!
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Coyotepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Coyotefang! StarClan honors your strength, bravery and intelligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he finished, dipping his head to the new warrior before moving on to the next and final ceremony for right now.

@Fuzzyfeline
Blazingstar let out a deep breath before his eyes landed on Buttercupbreeze. He gave the she-cat a smile before wording everything out in his head. Yet another deputy ceremony to do, except it was because of a step down instead of a death. At least there was a positive to it. "As everyone knows, Onyxwhisper has stepped down from being deputy and WindClan cannot go without one," he gestured the she-cat forward as his eyes never left her. They finally did as they shifted towards the sky before moving back to her midway through his next statement. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of WindClan is Buttercupbreeze!" he spoke loudly, his hues moving around the clan hoping for approval of his choice.

From there, the ginger tom jumped down from the Breezerock and made his way through the crowd to congratulate everyone.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 16th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Twilight01

Chickadeeblossom lie awake in the warm nest, her thin body curled up next to her kit. She was thinking deeply, her green-blue eyes staring at the entrance of the nursery listening to the sounds of the afternoon. She sighed deeply, looking back down at herself and her kit. She was thin and her fur was getting messy in places she could no longer reach, growing old, definitely pretty old to be a queen. So she was surprised but delighted to see how healthy her last kit seemed to be, despite her own condition. She had considered many times to call in an apprentice to help with her fur, keeping away ticks and fleas but she felt too proud to admit she needed help with something as similar as that. She knew if she wanted to see Cherrykit become an apprentice and warrior after, maybe something greater, she'd have to retire from warrior duties forever instead of returning to them after her last kit left the nursery.
She sighed at herself once again, thinking her thoughts silly. She laid her head down and spoke to her kit, but it seemed like she wasn't really speaking to anyone in particular. "I've been around this long yet I'm too old when the clans are all mad at each other, I'll be missing the biggest battle yet." It was a joke, she knew battle wasn't good but a warrior couldn't help but be excited to show off her skills.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:11 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Silentpaw watched her mentor dismast the move he had used, in wonder. Wow. She thought seeing how the move worked. Puffing her fur she got down into a crouch, much like Stormbreeze's. She took a swift breath the lunched herself though the air trying to copy her mentor. At first she was doing good but when she started to land and span at once a d still land on the slippery moor grass one of he paws came out from under her and she fell on her face. Stop being a rabbit brain! She scolled herself as she picked herself of the ground with a grunt. She was slightly embarrassed that she messed that up not only in front of Stormbreeze but Redpaw as well. But! That didn't mean she would give up. No way would this molly give up, it was hard enough with her being mute. If she was mute and one to give up she'd never be a warrior. Shacking her pelt out she headed over to Stormbreeze ready to try again. She'd get the move down one way or another before she left. Her determination wouldn't let her not.

Buttercupbreeze had forgotten she had told Shadepaw they were training today. She just remembered, when she woke up and Shadepaw wasn't there thats when it dawned on her that she told her apprentice to meet her at the training moor. How could you forget that?! I knew I shouldn't have stated up watching the stars lest night! She scrolled her self as she ran through the windswept moor her puffy tail streaming behind her. But she couldn't help but want to laugh at herself, it was funny she had to admit. The training moor coming into few she spotted her apprentice trying a move out. Buttercup let out a purr.
"Would you like some help?" She asked coming to look down on her apprentice a felt if both amusement and a playful tent in her brownish eyes. Shadepaw was a character and that was one think she liked about her. Her apprentice wasn't trying to be like everyone else nope she was herself. Through she gets into trouble sometimes with her best friend Silentpaw but that was to be expected. What apprentice didn't? Buttercupbreeze sure did, at first. "What move where you trying to do?" She asked Shadepaw.
Stormbreeze watched Silentpaw, impressed with her leap, especially for such a small cat. The way she tucked her legs neatly under her while she was in the air told Stormbreeze that when she was fully trained, Silentpaw was going to be a hard cat to catch. Stormbreeze sniffled a snort of amusement and cocked his head at his pale apprentice, "Are you alright? Don't worry too much about it, leaf-bare is the hardest season to learn new moves, but when you learn them in these conditions, you will be able to do them in any conditions." Stormbreeze rose to his paws and circled Silentpaw, flicking her once with his tail in a reassuring way. He glanced around the moor and saw a thick pile of snow and padded towards it, dropping into a half crouch, "Here, spinning on thick snow is easier than frost. Shorten your stride immediately after you land, even if you need to take a few more steps to steady yourself. You are fast enough that it shouldn't be a problem, and the turn will be more instinctive the more you practice. Here, now pretend I'm the badger this time."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Buttercupbreeze! Buttercupbreeze!" the elderly russet-brown tom chanted the name of the newly named deputy enthusiastically. It was nice to see the loss of his deputies didn't hinder Blazingstar long, unlike Dapplestar who spent several moons waiting for her deputies to return before she named a new one.

Rowanfury abstained from congratulating the new warriors. Like the generations of cats before them, they had completed their training, and there was nothing unique about that to him. They were an average Paintedsky in the Clan.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Shadepaw licked her chest in embarrassment. She was still covered in frosted leaf mold. “I was trying to do the one move where you plant your front paws, then lash out behind.” She wanted to hide. “Can you show me?” She squeaked excitedly, feeling her eyes widen. She sounded like a kit playing mossball. “I mean, uh, demonstrate please!” She said again, trying not to sound like a kit. She glanced over at Silentpaw. She would pester her later. Shadepaw turned back towards Buttercupbreeze, her fern green eyes gleaming with excitement.
Buttercupbreeze smiled. "Why wouldn't I? Isn't that what mentors are for?" She asked giving another purr. Stepping to the side a back a bit she gave a slight nod. "Okay, the move is called a back kick. Sounds simple but it's not at first, but I'm sure you'll get it down." She explained to Shadepaw. This lessen my go by faster then I thought. She told herself, she wasn't disported about it, they could go hunting afterwards if Shadepaw wanted to. Maybe bring Stormbreeze's apprentice, Silentpaw if Shadepaw wanted her best friend. Clearing her thoughts she concentrated on the task at paw. Crouching down she braced her muscles to jump. Fixing her brownnish hued eyes on a clump of grass she kicked off the frozen ground making her travel several tail lengths. The heartbeat her paws hit the ground she gave a strong kick with her hind legs, witch would deal some damage to a enime warrior. "There is two was of doing that move, that I have found. " She explained coming to stand in front of Shadepaw. "Can you guess what the other way is?" She asked.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:23 PM

My Mood: Doh

Sandpaw had trembled a bit while he waited for Blazingstar to call him forward, though whether it was from excitement or nervousness he did not know. Sandpaw's own emerald gaze drifted over to meet Spashpool's turquoise ones. As he stepped forward besides Fallenkit, Sandpaw willed his legs to stop trembling and when Blazingstar addressed him, he held his breath until all the words were out. It was only then he let out a sigh of relief. Finally! He was an apprentice now, after what felt like an eternity. There would be nothing to hold him back now. His tail twitched from excitement and he excitedly bounded towards his ginger mentor. Sandpaw looked up at the large ginger tom and his downy pelt fluffed up in anticipation. Sandpaw mewed, the excitement in his voice betraying how he really felt compared to how he appeared, "Please take care of me, I look forward to you training me." @NightWarrior4Life
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Lefty the bear

Sunfur stood over his apprentice ready to touch nose, the former ShadowClan tom was glade Blazingstar trusted him enough to let him mentor the young tom, Mousepaw. The ginger tom gave him a smile.
"Glade you joined WindClan, I look forwards to mentoring you, Mousepaw." He meowed. His own kits, Birdpaw and Talonpaw,
were not much older the this tom. Maybe they'd get along? That'd be cool having his apprentice close to his son and daughter. "I'm Sunfur, if you didn't catch that." He added letting out a light purr.

(Wow that's short.)

Buttercupbreeze was a bit surprised that Blazingstar picked her out of all the warriors, she was honoured to be trusted with the rank of deputy. Hearing her name being chanted though her Clanmates reminded her of her warrior and apprentice ceremony, such found memories. At first she wanted to seek out her sister, Ploverpelt but couldn't spot her in the crowed of her Clanmates.
Almost forgetting to she dipped her head. "Thank you, I'm honored." She meowed. At first the molly thought it was a dream but why would she be dreaming of this? She didn't dream of being deputy nor did her sister. That made it even more of a shock.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 16th, 2018 at 03:41 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:37 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Suspiciousmindz

Joining in with the cheers of her clanmates, Roanfeather welcomed the new warriors of WindClan and felt a surge of pride in how the Clan was continuing to grow in number despite their losses recently. It was a miracle that Blazingstar hadn’t crumpled in on himself from the stress, not that she thought he was weak--even Onyxwhisper hadn’t been able to handle it. She just thought Blazingstar probably deserved a break from the constant pressure of being a leader. When the new deputy was named in Onyxwhisper’s place, she couldn’t say she was surprised by his decision to choose Buttercupbreeze. She was a young warrior, strong and mature and wonderful for the role. A good decision for the future of WindClan. “Buttercupbreeze, Buttercupbreeze!” Roanfeather called, internally wishing the new deputy all the best in her position. Times like these demanded unrelenting strength and leadership, and she and Blazingstar would likely make a solid team.

Examining Blazingstar, her eyes narrowed analytically, her mind drifting back to the earlier thoughts. If he was dying under the weight of the stress, was there any way of knowing? Roanfeather wasn’t convinced his pride would let him speak freely of such matters, so instead of directly inquiring, she landed on a different idea: maybe she could offer him an escape for a bit. No Clan-related issues, merely some time to recuperate without the drama hovering over them threateningly.

Once he had dropped from the Breezerock, Roanfeather jogged over to him with a small smile on her muzzle. “Buttercupbreeze was a perfect choice,” she commented, “and I’m sure she’ll serve WindClan well for many moons to come.” Pausing slightly, she went on, “Hey, do you want to take a walk? It’s a nice day out.” It was a little past sun-high and the weather was sublime, the sun shining intermittently and snow melting away. “No patrols or duties to bog us down for now, just a relaxing walk,” she clarified, giving his shoulder the gentlest of light nudges in hopes he would be willing to leave for a while.

Last edited by Fawn; February 16th, 2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:40 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Buttercupbreeze smiled. "Why wouldn't I? Isn't that what mentors are for?" She asked giving another purr. Stepping to the side a back a bit she gave a slight nod. "Okay, the move is called a back kick. Sounds simple but it's not at first, but I'm sure you'll get it down." She explained to Shadepaw. This lessen my go by faster then I thought. She told herself, she wasn't disported about it, they could go hunting afterwards if Shadepaw wanted to. Maybe bring Stormbreeze's apprentice, Silentpaw if Shadepaw wanted her best friend. Clearing her thoughts she concentrated on the task at paw. Crouching down she braced her muscles to jump. Fixing her brownnish hued eyes on a clump of grass she kicked off the frozen ground making her travel several tail lengths. The heartbeat her paws hit the ground she gave a strong kick with her hind legs, witch would deal some damage to a enime warrior. "There is two was of doing that move, that I have found. " She explained coming to stand in front of Shadepaw. "Can you guess what the other way is?" She asked.
Shadepaw watched intently as her mentor showed her the correct way. “Um,” Shadepaw racked her brain. Another way... doing it opposite? “How about going like this?” She asked Buttercupbreeze, jumping. This time, she landed on her back paws, and lashed out with her front claws, attacking a small leaf. Shadepaw gasped in excitement as she realized that she hadn’t fallen. “I did it! Was that the right way?” She asked. “I want to try the hind paw kick now.” Shadepaw said, not waiting for her mentors response. Shadepaw leapt up again, now landing on her forepaws, then lashing out with her hind paws. She fell. “Rats! I can’t do it!” She hissed, scuffing up dirt as she tried to get back up. Perhaps I should have waited for Buttercupbreeze, Shadepaw meowed to herself, looking apologetically at her mentor.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Closed Thread