Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:15 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:14 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by alec
Today 06:13 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:12 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:07 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

"very well,how would you fell about joining the clan?"dragonstar said to the rouges.

-
lightningscale walked over to the new cats"do you to need some moss?"he asked"we just got some before you two came".(what will be there warrior names,you confused me when you put rouges in the rank.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He nudged his sister awake,
"Uhh, yeah sure." He'd huff.
Killa blindly fluttered open her eyes, as it adjusted to the light. (It's daytime right?)
Deadly watched the tom pad off to fetch the moss. Sighing, he lifted himself up, shaking the scraps of green off his pelt.
"Where are you going?" Killa asked.
He'd flick his ears. "Outside. Why?"
"Oh, nothing...I just needed to know where you were going."
Deadly nodded, a bit concerned and curious about his sisters' attitude.
'I should just get some fresh air...' He thought.
The tom removed his paw from the warm moss, feeling the cold stone rest on his pads. Deadly made his way towards the clearing, then sat down, breathing in all the fresh scents. After he'd looked towards some of the dens.
'I wonder...' He thought while turning his direction to the apprentice den.
The massive, shady cat slipped his way towards the apprentice den. @PeaFlower @Redwood Sienna
He'd ignore the tom and she but remember that he collapsed on her, and tried not to make eye contact. Deadly poked his head through the app den, it seemed a bit empty, no doubt the rest of apprentices are out doing whatever. Then he went towards the nursery, elders, medicine and finally the leaders. Though he hesitated to go in there.
'Nah, not today.' He thought.
The cat turned tail slowly walking towards the middle of the clearing.

((Name Deadly: Claw ~ Wing {Cuz of his boney wing at the ends looks a claw}))
((Name Killa: Night ~ Whisper {Cuz of her dark pelt and ability to move silently}))
(Who should I ship Killa with :O)

Last edited by xYx_Void_xYx; December 17th, 2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He nudged his sister awake,
"Uhh, yeah sure." He'd huff.
Killa blindly fluttered open her eyes, as it adjusted to the light. (It's daytime right?)
Deadly watched the tom pad off to fetch the moss. Sighing, he lifted himself up, shaking the scraps of green off his pelt.
"Where are you going?" Killa asked.
He'd flick his ears. "Outside. Why?"
"Oh, nothing...I just needed to know where you were going."
Deadly nodded, a bit concerned and curious about his sisters' attitude.
'I should just get some fresh air...' He thought.
The tom removed his paw from the warm moss, feeling the cold stone rest on his pads. Deadly made his way towards the clearing, then sat down, breathing in all the fresh scents. After he'd looked towards some of the dens.
'I wonder...' He thought while turning his direction to the apprentice den.
The massive, shady cat slipped his way towards the apprentice den. @PeaFlower @Redwood Sienna
He'd ignore the tom and she but remember that he collapsed on her, and tried not to make eye contact. Deadly poked his head through the app den, it seemed a bit empty, no doubt the rest of apprentices are out doing whatever. Then he went towards the nursery, elders, medicine and finally the leaders. Though he hesitated to go in there.
'Nah, not today.' He thought.
The cat turned tail slowly walking towards the middle of the clearing.

((Name Deadly: Claw ~ Wing {Cuz of his boney wing at the ends looks a claw}))
((Name Killa: Night ~ Whisper {Cuz of her dark pelt and ability to move silently}))
(Who should I ship Killa with :O)
(ok for deadly,ok for killa,......maybe you could ask @Okapi if you and flyingspirt could be shiped,and deadly can have a likeing to dragonstar but she has a mate)

dragonstar walked out in the morning light,she had stuff to do.in her mind she followed the list of things to do this moring:change 5 warriors name,take a dep,and asign mentors.she want to do it now but not many cats were up,she saw deadly out "morning deadly do you mind doing some early-morning hunting with me?"she asked i'll do the ceremony later she thought.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

(ok for deadly,ok for killa,......maybe you could ask @Okapi if you and flyingspirt could be shiped,and deadly can have a likeing to dragonstar but she has a mate)

dragonstar walked out in the morning light,she had stuff to do.in her mind she followed the list of things to do this moring:change 5 warriors name,take a dep,and asign mentors.she want to do it now but not many cats were up,she saw deadly out "morning deadly do you mind doing some early-morning hunting with me?"she asked i'll do the ceremony later she thought.
He faced the she.
"Yeah...o...of course." He stuttered.
'Alright Deadly, don't mess this up..' He thought.
As Dragon ~ Star and Deadly started walking side by side, a cold breeze flew throughout the air. All of a sudden a small white star landed on top of Dragon ~ Star's nose. Causing her to sneeze.
"Bless you." Deadly snorted.
"Looks like leaf-bare is coming sooner than expected." The tom pointed out.

((Alright I will ask him/her. Also Deadly will still like even though you have a mate ))
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
He faced the she.
"Yeah...o...of course." He stuttered.
'Alright Deadly, don't mess this up..' He thought.
As Dragon ~ Star and Deadly started walking side by side, a cold breeze flew throughout the air. All of a sudden a small white star landed on top of Dragon ~ Star's nose. Causing her to sneeze.
"Bless you." Deadly snorted.
"Looks like leaf-bare is coming sooner than expected." The tom pointed out.

((Alright I will ask him/her. Also Deadly will still like even though you have a mate ))
dragonstar grumbled "i hate the cold,the snow is fun but no fishing, and the winds to cold to fly yet it would be easy to find greenvine"she said looking around at the slowly falling snow the worst time to have kits she thought,she hadnt told lightningscale and it was too soon for anyone to tell.the leaves movd and she jumped at the rabbit hopping out.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:12 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

(Bump, @PeaFlower )

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:39 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Trappedpaw nodded, "Yeah, it probably is." He meowed smiling.
"At my old clan, the apprentices den didn't have any branches or anything covering it, so it got freezing during Leaf-bare, especially when it snowed. (Is that what they call it or do they call it something else?)" Trappedpaw meowed. He started getting nervous so he wrapped his tail around his paws, and looked at the ground. thanks
(Gosh I could have sworn I had replied, then again I had trouble with my connexion yesterday.)

"Wow." Was all Magpiepaw could say at first. "Might as well sleep outside a den ..." She chuckled.
She eyed the newcomer rogue whose name she didn't know, who was apparently avoiding eye-contact with her, and she watched him visiting camp.
She noticed Trappedpaw seemed to act nervous. "Is something bothering you ?" She asked, but before letting him answer she meowed as the rogue's wanderings gave her an idea. "I could offer you a tour of the camp, if you'd like, I mean ... unless you already visited it, of course ..."
Great, now she was nervous as well.

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:49 AM
joe mama

"Yeah." He meowed. Trappedpaw was about to speak what's bothering him, but Magpiepaw wanted to offer him a tour. "S-sure, that'd be great, I've only seen the apprentices d-den.." He meowed stuttering.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:57 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
"Yeah." He meowed. Trappedpaw was about to speak what's bothering him, but Magpiepaw wanted to offer him a tour. "S-sure, that'd be great, I've only seen the apprentices d-den.." He meowed stuttering.
The she-cat stopped letting her nerves be a bother, and got up, flicking her tail to show her new friend the way. "Alright then ! Let's get going ! I'll show you the nursery first ! Maybe seeing a place kits live in will help you relax." She meowed excitedly as she headed towards a fallen log with a gaping hole, right beside the Apprentice den. "Though there aren't a lot of kits in the clan for now ..." She commented as she waited for Trappedpaw to come and see it for himself.

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:09 AM
joe mama

Trappedpaw smiled and followed Magpiepaw. "You're right, there aren't many kits." He meowed. He waited for the next thing Magpiepaw would show or tell him.
(Sorry it's so short)

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:20 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Trappedpaw smiled and followed Magpiepaw. "You're right, there aren't many kits." He meowed. He waited for the next thing Magpiepaw would show or tell him.
(Sorry it's so short)
(I understand.)

Magpiepaw then moved on to the right and to a wall of stones in which a large hole had been carved by the elements.

"Aaand, here's the warrior den !" She said in her sing-songish voice. "I can't wait to get my Warrior name and get some naps in there ! It seems much more comfortable and warm inside !" She meowed as her tail lashed out slightly in excitement and apprehension. "I still have to get my training done though ..."